TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
Acid Trip [GYM][C/Desiree]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 3:43:35 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","desikiss"]
[attr="class","body"]

Being launched up the ice and barely holding on, Desiree let out a momentary scream of fear as her vision wobbled with Amalthea's catching of herself at the top. Due to the nature of the course being made of soft, semi-malleable materials, it thankfully had not been able to bring more than soreness into the fairy unicorn's legs; the real struggle was within the pinkette's eyes, seeing Josh and Raikiri wavering around as they took on the last obstacle. Squeezing harder as she haphazardly adjusted herself to hold on as tight as she could once more, she flicked the reins for the fairy type to take it with everything that it had.[break][break]

The platforms floated, appearing to flicker with the psychic grasp the Hatterene had on them- but all she could focus on was the chalice on the other side of the finish line, that of which she wished to indulge upon more than anything. It was tiring on the body to travel at such speeds while under the effects of the hallucinogenic, able to feel all the soreness tenfold as if it were dancing on her skin. "Take us there, Amaltheathea." She said with a hiccup. Out of the Rapidash's horn fluttered PSYCHIC energies, an attempt to further stabilize the platforms it wished to take. One by one it jumped, delicately attempting to maintain its balance with the muscle wear on its legs stretching into its hooves. Desiree was far too focused on maintaining her stability to feel competitive, nausea building in her stomach, unable to catch a glimpse of her challenger's lead.[break][break]

oh5wNeo_
[break]

[break][break]

🌸 The electric maelstrom of 's Raikiri granted ample speed with HYPERSONIC PLASMA CHARGE, so much so that for a mere second, the PSYCHIC grasp held by the Hatterene across the finish line faltered on all but the one platform the electric type had leaped upon. A dazzling feat that proved fruitful, as all that pent-up speed and balance Josh was known for brought them across the finish line! As they passed to the platform of conclusion, the ribbon made of vines and delicate flowers snapped, electrified by their outstanding performance.[break][break]

As for and her Rapidash, the PSYCHIC grip that reinforced the stability of the platforms allowed them to take the final obstacle at a much slower, yet stable pace. Hopping gracefully from one platform to the next, Amalthea's mane dazzled in resonance with the flowers that glistened on the edge of the track. Though, they had been outsped, especially due to the bump up from the previous obstacle. Passing through the finish line about ten seconds after , which Desiree would be able to see in a blur already at the destination, it would soon be clear to her that his trek into the psychedelic chateau would be leaving him with a win.

[break][break]

Shooting across the finish line, the wavering sight of the bowl containing the sobering pills had blossomed within her eyes, ready to be taken. "In the bowl, it should have us back to normal.. in about a minute!" She exclaimed as she dismounted, reaching for one of the bottles of water on a table beside it. Swallowing the pill, her vision would dance into the distance, meeting the swirling kaleidoscope of paintings on the walls as they slowly returned to empty canvases. With this blossomed her true feelings, a large grin manifesting upon her cheeks. Though she did love to be competitive in this regard, losses were all the more common, something she'd been growing accustomed to each day. There was no need to be bitter, especially as she was against such a kindhearted friend.[break][break]

"Congratulations, Josh! ♡ My hunch was right, I was thinking when I saw you'd like to challenge me, our trip to the Ultra Deep Sea would for sure prepare you for our race. It's a strange feeling, having reality falter within our minds," she said with a smile, pulling a small, mushroom-shaped badge from a pocket on Amalthea's saddle, ".. but you were able to handle it, so well at that! ♡ I can't say that I'm surprised. This is the official Minor League Psychedelic Badge, all for you!" Holding out the glistening badge in her palm, the Hatterene would walk up and cheer, clapping its hand-like appendage against the ground in delight.[break][break]

Brushing her hair with her sharp nails, Desiree knew that the race would have caused her refined appearance to falter, sweat dripping from her tattooed forehead. "I have some microwave dinners in the lobby, a cute seating area too. Would you like to come with me to eat? I'm so hungry, especially after all that!" She laughed wholeheartedly, feeling the after-effects of tiredness tenfold.

[break][break]

NOTES

- amalthea stats below!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".desikiss"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".desikiss .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
··
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,966 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 20:14:11 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Not only was Josh's perception mentally messed up, he was also physically disoriented from darting around the course at breakneck speeds. It was clearly not designed with the speed of a Zeraora in mind. Raikiri got Josh as close to the bowl as he could. The Gym Leader nearly dropped it in the process of taking the medicine within.

The Mauville Leader felt like his body had returned to him as though it had been separated at The Border. Had he not spent so much time there helping SHAWN RICHARDS' soul pass on, he might have needed additional help from Desiree. "Not just there, but the Border too. I've been helping the soul of a very dear coworker pass on. Did I ever tell you that story? I might have to next time we're out and about together."

As he snapped the Badge into place in his Badge case, Josh thought about challenging 's Battle Arcade again. It might be a good way to prepare for his eventual championship bout with the Emergent. "We can talk about it over a meal, sure!" Once he had his senses about him, Josh slid off his Zeraora's back and followed Desiree to the dining area on foot.

{PC: 9}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Raikiri       Zeraora        Good
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 3:21:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven