❁ akala, alola ❁
❁ bisexual ❁
❁ sea witch ❁
❁ senior ranger ❁
🌊
i dream of it. [single]
❁ 6'4" height
❁ 6'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oracelies
ORACELIES SOLAR
THE GRISEOUS GULF
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 8:20:08 GMT
ORACELIES SOLAR Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oraocean"]
[attr="class","body"]

There was an alleged world of distortion lying behind a small rift at the mountain of graves, flickering with energy though only allowing a glimpse of the eyes inside. But who was to say that the world she lived in now was not cloaked in distortion just as the one through the slit? With so much turmoil coating the waters of her mother goddess, so many usurpers to the natural order, it had to already be leaking out with poison. But she just had to see it, had to know if such a preposterous rumor truly existed atop the spire.[break][break]

And it did, just as it was described. Holding a discarded claw of a Kingler within her palms, a claw which she believed to be imbued with the raw energy of the sea due to her rituals, the scattered stones crackled below her feet as she approached. She slid it through the crack in the earth- there were forces other than her patron that she acknowledged, but she bestowed this offering as an attempted reminder to them that her goddess's power trumped all. It was only fair to remind them, being as the sea encompassed more of the world than any of their rifts could dream of.[break][break]

Oracelies hoped such a meticulously crafted claw of an oceanic spirit would be enough, filled with ancient mud and sand dollars from twenty-four locations. Perched on a nearby cliffside, Salvinia the Gyarados roared out to the surrounding sea, marking their presence and superiority upon the skyline.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 02:20 am MST <3 salvinia the gyarados learns shadow sneak & forgets thrash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".oraocean"]--accent:#6efaec;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".oraocean .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

howitzer

sky, finn charbonneau
he/him
february 18
virbank city, unova
demisexual
writer
associate
disguised smoke and mirrors tuning the inner eye, the link the infinite lies within the dreamscape
awards
70 posts
part of
TAG WITH @schuyler
schuyler tate
THE GRISEOUS GULF
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 16:21:06 GMT
schuyler tate Avatar
"Whoa."

The rift that had formed so suddenly seemed enormous. It appeared as though something had attempted to rip its way free. Schuyler reached a hand out to touch the rift, but it seemed his hand met solid rock of the mountainside instead of whatever space lay beyond. But as he stared deeper into the abyss, he swore he could hear a voice that called for him.

Though curiosity reached out for him, now wasn't the time. Instead, he turned his attention to his Goodra and gave a nod.

"Go ahead."

The Goodra stepped forward and placed a piece of a Turquoise crystal before the rift as its offering. Schuyler thought it best to bring something to represent what they believed created the rifts. Whispers of Giratina beyond them and the distortion world were spread like wildfire. While he found nothing that could symbolize antimatter, it seemed after hours of research, he found that Turquoise was apparently a crystal of bad luck. While he didn't believe in the practice of crystals himself, the gesture that it was for Giratina still remained.

After all, omens surrounded a handful of Sinnoh's patrons.

Goodra forgets Rain Dance and learns Shadow Sneak!
Time : 12:21 pm est

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

griseous gulf

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
THE GRISEOUS GULF
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 21:10:12 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

As grim as it looked to the outside observer, trips to MT. PYRE were commonplace for these days.

If not to pay respects to fallen comrades and Galarian soldiers who had lost their lives during the war, then to conduct research into the various sites scattered throughout the mountain. There was no doubt Mt. Pyre was a special place in the grand scheme of things, after all. The fact that he'd fought here for the PRIMAL NODE said as much.

It was a misty autumn afternoon when he worked to tame his SHADOW TYRANTRUM away from the gravesites and ruins. The site provided a strange sort of peace to the otherwise volatile and unpredictable dinosaur. But, today, something seemed off.

At exactly 01:10, a strange presence filled the area. Remiel could feel the familiar charge of DYNAMAX ENERGY lingering in the air.

The black-haired royal follows this feeling, with his Tyrantrum in tow, towards an inky black rift in a crevasse nearby. One look at it and he's briefly taken back to that horrible vision of the OLD ONES, the very progenitor gods he made a point to research now. He hesitates to step any closer to it for the time being.

Reverence or fear? The two seemed to blend into one effortlessly. As a means of testing this rift, the royal archaeologist pulls an exquisite PEN out from his front pocket and casts it inside with an electrical charge. Unbeknownst to him, strange SHADOWS begin to meld with BRIGANTIA's own behind him...

SPECIAL MOVE ACQUIRED!

BRIGANTIA the SHADOW TYRANTRUM learned SHADOW SNEAK!

[break][break]
THE GRISEOUS GULF ♔
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,608 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
THE GRISEOUS GULF
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 3:57:54 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
arms pale cold blazing-star-above has moved leaves dark above crave warmth stare at light mistress shifts coil tighter nestle into warmth burrow near stomach feel hum, hum, hum of dragon-fire 

startle blink eyes open blazing-star-above has moved again pulsing rapid blood pumping tilting head to look up see gold disappear and reappear lips up no teeth common tongue a mix of words picking out only a few like name MOXIE and LITTLE ONE and shifting

muscles twitch wings fan feathers feeling air's-breath lips down nosing into and hiss-spitting TOKEQWIM and QE SKAULIX in tongue too ancient

mistress closer turns over empty cup bitter remnants gone lungs flatten nostrils flare blazing-star-brick in hand deft fingers moving shifting heartbeat up, up, up

here

and

there

sad angry lonely long gone tired left behind trapped imprisoned dragon keens
THE GRISEOUS GULF
drabbles
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
308 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
THE GRISEOUS GULF
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 19:20:02 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]

[googleFont=Lato][googleFont=Abril+Fatface][googleFont=Montserrat]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

Coated in the debris and residue of the mountain, it clear that Roy struggled in his journey. Although he followed the rumors like everyone else, he didn't rely on his pokemon to reach the destination. Instead, he manipulated the experience into a training exercise. He thought it might teach discipline his Lucario, but the canine's expertise dismissed any obstacles her way. Roy would be her only hinderance.

[break][break]

Once the duo reached their target, they found themselves split. The Lucario found herself possessed by the luster of the portal that stood before her. This left her distracted and Roy was left to pull himself through the rest of his own journey. As his eyes reached the same place as his Lucario's, he too found himself taken by its appearance. He heard stories about his from his grandmother. The Draconid people worshiped dragons that could bend and shape reality and if anything could fit this description, this was it.

[break][break]

Roy was certainly out of practice, but he attempted to honor the portal in the way that his grandmother taught him. He closed his eyes and lowered his head. Despite the urge to defy, the Lucario would follow suit.

[attr="class","roynote"]

02:20 PM. Lucario learns Shadow Sneak!

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

[newclass=.roybg]width: 400px; background: #2b2b2b; border-radius:5px; border: 1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roytext]width: 300px; color: #aaa; padding: 50px; text-align: justify; font: 12px Lato; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/uNjbxq7.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roytext::first-letter]float: left; font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 60px; line-height: 40px; padding:2px 2px 0 0; color: #d59e39; margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roynote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmn]width:70px;height:70px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;border:1px solid #232323;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333;background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2ZyrNC.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 0 0 10px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost]margin: 5px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost b]font-weight:normal;color:#d59e39;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost table td]vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-box]margin-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-value]color: #d59e39; font-family: Montserrat;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

The Galarian
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,710 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
THE GRISEOUS GULF
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 6:01:47 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"No, no. I do, as well. It's just that I can't help but wish that there was something more, y'know? Something greater to grasp on to." Howard turned to face his colleague. "Beyond these other universes and other things. Life's hard enough."

This wasn't right. He was an archaeologist who was meant to determine the truth of the world. That didn't mean he needed to wish for more, like dreams. Yet those dreams were imperative to continuing his research. Howard didn't know what would happen when he learned everything there was to know.

He figured he'd just be... bored.

How dull.

"Thanks, I'm really enjoying the piece about Relican-" Howard stumbled, sending the book into the void. He swore so loudly that everyone on Mt. Pyre would be able to hear him. "God dammit! I was getting close to the part about Wailord!"

Temp had never seen Howard so pissed.

10:01

Paleo the Kabuto learns Shadow Sneak, forgetting Rapid Spin.
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
Coordinator
Civilian
i have a dream where you and i have the same dream!
awards
175 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
THE GRISEOUS GULF
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 16:38:16 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momosakai"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

THE GRISEOUS GULF

hey momo, since you really liked that last e-mail i sent you, how about this one? there's a rumor about mt. pyre, you see... [break][break]

and such correspondence leads momo to mt. pyre, her curiosity too strong to ignore whatever strange happenings are going on. last time, it had been playing that strange game, or having those strange dreams. now, her newest venture involved leaving an offering somewhere, perhaps in the hopes that she'll attract whatever powerful force is leaving all this energy behind. [break][break]

with her trusty grovyle at her side, momo places an offering on a large stone in front of a yawning chasm, wind blowing ominously from within. she looks at silver and grins. "think it'll work?"

[attr="class","momosakaiooc"]

NOTES

time: 8:38 AM (PST / GMT -8) [break]
teaching shadow sneak to silver the grovyle! [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.momosakai]--accent:#F08EB2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.momosakai]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
THE GRISEOUS GULF
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 23:16:51 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Something in the shadow had called to Remiel the previous day. Or, at the very least, he had received that impression. There had certainly been something oddly familiar about the energy he'd felt. That sense had nagged at him to return and attempt to explore it further.

Given the nature of this bizarre event, the archaeologist came a bit more prepared this time. For one, BRIGANTIA the SHADOW TYRANTRUM remained in her reinforced Luxury Ball. Instead, NIKE the LUCARIO traveled beside him. Her natural ability to sense auras could prove useful in this situation, Remiel thought.

Only... Nike sensed much nothing. An ABYSS in the truest sense of the word. The all-consuming black.

It frightened the normally stoic Lucario so much that she immediately took a few steps back from it. Though the exiled prince noticed this, this did not stop him from taking a step closer.

He had sensed the ABYSS before. In a way, it lived inside him. And, when he thought of the one that truly presided over it, only one crude form came to mind.

The prince had carved a wooden effigy of it before coming here. The OLD ONE that appeared in his nightmares most. He offered it to the all-consuming black now.

[break][break]
THE GRISEOUS GULF ♔

close tab

played by

newt

niko, nikki
they/them
august 26
mossdeep city
bisexual
data entry lackey
rising star
world.search (you)
5'7 height
5'7 height
would you kindly play with me again?
awards
79 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikola
NIKOLA CATELLUS
THE GRISEOUS GULF
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 4:11:01 GMT
NIKOLA CATELLUS Avatar
nikola had been doing some reading about flammula's new form. it had taken some work, but they'd eventually found that his form was that of a hisuian typhlosion. they had no idea their little cyndaquil had come through time and space to reach them!

doing some more reading, they discovered that hisuian typhlosion were said to consume the souls of the deceased and purify them, allowing them to pass onto the afterlife. interested in doing some more research, nikola figured that the best place to fact check this information would be mt. pyre. so they brought flammula along with them to the largest pokemon graveyard in hoenn.

he doesn't seem all that interested, to be honest... maybe there aren't any wayward souls left to purify here?

nikola wanders around a bit more, regardless. and at some point they realize they've, uh... wandered into somewhere completely different. the atmosphere has changed from mt. pyre, and there's some sort of shrine here. other people have left offerings, so nikola decides they might as well do it too. out of their bag comes a few pokemon treats, which they leave at the altar.

flammula helps guide them back. i guess that means i'm a lost soul, huh?

TIME: 11:11 PM

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,851 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
THE GRISEOUS GULF
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 22:50:03 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He stands upon a precipice, staring into an abyss.[break][break]

The graves Cillian visits are empty and unmarked. Not true graves at all, but a place where he might reflect upon his loss.[break][break]

He comes here now after a conclusion with . He had not searched for the crevasse, but finds it upon approaching the scattered stones. They provide an anchor for the hurricane of his emotions, a distraction upon which he can center himself.[break][break]

He can feel the subtle weight of the gun tucked against his chest as he crouches next to the rift. A shift of his foot sends a scattering of tiny stones into the void. He does not hear them hit the bottom.[break][break]

Extracting the gun from his jacket, Cillian feeds it to the yawning maw.[break][break]

They'll never find it, now.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]SH!AERODACTYL LEARNS SHADOW SNEAK

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
the way i was trying for 12:21 but missed it and had to wait[break]
this was not an intentional offering on cil's part he's just disposing of evidence[break]
05:50[break]
(do you SEE how many times i got distracted?)[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,608 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
THE GRISEOUS GULF
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 23:23:04 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

you don't remember how long you've been asleep. your hand drifts over the softly glowing dragon in your lap. notifications are impatiently swiped away with a huff. you hover over a name that's midway through your conversation list. the last text is from months ago. 

the vortex remains the same, though it's late into night. (or early morning?) you crawl onto your knees, joints aching, and then gather yourself to your feet. your neck aches and you press your fingers deep against the muscles, missing, very suddenly and with a scowl, the man who used to work out all of those knots for you.

"did you ever love someone?" you ask softly as you approach. as you settle down beside the barrier between universes and wonder whether or not she's listening. 

"or, i guess that's not really the question i want answered." you draw your knees up and then stretch them out, toes pointed, back arcing. more pops shiver down your spine. 

i'm getting old, you think idly. 

"you had so much bravado. you pushed so many people away. were you lonely? by yourself? did you like yourself, katherine?" you don't like yourself. you don't like what you've done and what you will do and still, you won't stop. you won't change.

but neither will you run. you won't escape to isolation. you'll bear your burdens and you'll take up the fight. and maybe it'll break you too, like it did her, but by then it won't matter. 

"i don't know what you've been through, but fuck, we've all been through a lot. so," you say and you pick yourself up, dust yourself off, "i wish you every happiness."

over your shoulder, with a smile, you add, "even though you never wished me mine."
THE GRISEOUS GULF
drabbles
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
THE GRISEOUS GULF
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2023 8:21:05 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

He had come to the mountain to offer some flowers to the grave of a friend. He also came to visit the non-existent grave of a Pokemon that he had only seldom met yet sadness grew in his heart whenever he thought of it. was some one who might not have had his heart for long but she'll never leave it. Solgaleo was forever a reminder of the bright sun that was a dear friend who vanished from his life after he failed to protect them.

Both memories made his heart heavy.

Staring at the swirling vortex did not. It actually seemed to steal some of his grief away the more he stared at it. In fact maybe if he just step inside...

"Wuh! Nah! Uh!" He pulled himself back as he realized what he was about to do as the toe of his shoe was about to step into the darkness. Maybe he wasn't in the best headspace to be around something like this. And yet... "Well...here. Maybe...maybe you can deliver these personally for me yeah? Just...don't take me."

So he handed in what he was going to bring to the graves, a bouquet of flowers and a small lion-esque figurine, and watched as they sunk into the abyss.

@giritina
[gacha teddiursa learns shadow sneak!]

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
Days fade into a watercolour blur / Memories swim and haunt you
awards
239 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
THE GRISEOUS GULF
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 20:02:03 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","albaTemp"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Reality

Alms for the poor... Offerings for the divine. Alba had never been an especially religious person, was never quite as enraptured with the gods as other, more spiritual folk might have been. Still, when he saw that hole in the world, it made him think of the night sky he looked at, years and years ago. An empty place, pinpricked with light and life. Inspiring, in a melancholic way, like a distant dream with a faint candle's glow.[break][break]

"Buy yourself something nice, whatever you are." He tossed a Pokédollar into the gulf, watching it fall, and fall, and fall... Down, down, down, until it ceased to be something belonging to the real world, and disappeared into the dark. Did whatever ancient thing that dwelled down there feel lonely? Did it have the capacity to feel that kind of human emotion? Maybe that was why the doors had swung upon to its realm. Maybe it wanted guests, fleeting friends to entertain it for a sliver of eternity.

[attr="class","gunstest5ooc"]

NOTES

Time: 20:02 GMT[break]
Galvantula learns Shadow Sneak!

[break][break]@tag

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#7269d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .fainted img"]filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kappa

He/him
Twenty-nine
Heterosexual
Civilian
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
36 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kappa
YANNICK SOLETTE
THE GRISEOUS GULF
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 1:20:27 GMT
YANNICK SOLETTE Avatar
Yannick stood at the edge of the abyss. All that faced him was pure inky blackness. A pure ichor of midnight swirled, threatening to drown his sanity. What was down there? His consciousness did not want to know. He knew if he were to take one more step, he would lose something more important than the world. And yet, his body willed it.

Cast yourself into the breach! Relieve yourself of woes and worries. All will be null in the presence of eternity. Do it now!

It called out to him. An eldritch siren song that could not be resisted. Something had to be done to feed the beast. An offering in place of himself. Something symbolic that represented all of what he was.

Yannick pulled out an oddly shaped pebble. It was nothing of note, just a stone that could be found along any road. Why this, when he was someone who had access to the most valuable shiny things in the world? Because this is an object that had surreptitiously stowed away in his pocket on one of the few cherished outings with his friends. Moments that valued more than all the king’s riches.

The stone was cast into the well.

“Take it.”

02:20