Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
COURIER CARNAGE ❄ THE GIFT THAT WON’T STOP GIVING
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 20:25:16 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Sagisou looks almost apologetic for a moment, until the Iron Bundle starts rifling around in its bag for more weapons. She freezes, watching the robotic abomination handing out fireworks to the first few kids, before she realizes what's happening.[break][break]

"Wait, are those...?"[break][break]

Tsubaki blinks at the lit explosive in her hand.[break][break]

A beat.[break][break]

Then her Gengar puts the girl's whole arm into her mouth, swallowing the bomb.[break][break]

uiAdweCu
[break][break]

+ [break]
+ tl;dr gengar eats fireworks, yummy

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 21:28:28 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
Immediately, the group rushed to deal with the mess of lit fireworks before they could explode. and her Pokemon were the quickest to spring into action, though perhaps not the most ethical. Hands are roughly slapped and anxiety is planted into hearts as the pyrotechnics hit the floor.

, meanwhile, takes a more all-encompassing approach, her Gengar swallowing one of the explosives whole. An odd solution, but surprisingly, it worked. A muffled BANG sounded out from the ghost’s stomach, and shortly thereafter, a cloud of embers and black smoke belched out from his mouth. The detonation had been nullified, but not without cost - After all, the valiant sacrifice had left Gengar with a nasty tummyache.

Still, that left plenty of fireworks laying on the ground, lit fuses getting shorter and shorter. Fortunately, was quick to handle the situation, sending forth his Gardevoir to quell the disaster. It teleported the explosives high up into the sky, allowing them to detonate at a safe distance, and painting the dark skies with an array of vibrant colours.

Meanwhile, took a more violent solution. Sending forth his Orbeetle, the bug used his Psychic power to gather the fireworks, before firing them towards the offending Iron Bundle. At first, the attack seemed most effective, hitting the mechanical bird with staggering accuracy. It managed to land all those big explosives right into the beak of the penguin! It was a perfect move. In a few seconds, they would all explode, and that robot would be reduced to scrap metal--

BOOM! Suddenly, all of those fireworks were launched forth, propelled by the power of a Beak Blast. There were no prizes for guessing who the target of this explosive payload was. Needless to say, BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!!!

Fortunately, after that, the nonstop stream of fireworks would stop. The Iron Bundle reached deep into its sack, but could not find any more to offer. Was it… Was it running out of presents? An opportunity presented itself. This was the perfect time to attack!

Perhaps the Iron Bundle had sensed this, because it immediately turned tail and ran away, bumping into before scurrying into a narrow alley between two stalls. At the same time, the princess would feel her pockets get suspiciously lighter, and all it took was one glance at the bird’s flippers to solve the mystery: It had just swiped her wallet!

The next deadline for this thread is Sunday 27th November, 8PM GMT

, , and have each missed one round of the event. If they miss another round, he will be kicked from the raid.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 22:23:21 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Sagisou holds her tummy, evil grin contorted into sad mimicry of a frown. A cloud of smoke rises from her mouth as she hiccups, and she looks up to Tsubaki for guidance.[break][break]

But the girl's already halfway across the mall, running after the Deliberd fake, pushing wayward shoppers and children aside to get to it.[break][break]

"Hey, you're supposed to be giving! Not taking! That's against the spirit of the-- h-hell, what am I even saying..."[break][break]

Baki grits her teeth. Being forced to acknowledge the season pisses her off. Distracted by her hatred for the holidays, she collides head-on with and tumbles into a stack of presents that, thankfully, cushion her fall. All those kids will open their gifts on Wintertide slightly smushed under the delinquent's butt, but that's a small price to pay. There's more important things at stake, like Galar's treasury! [break][break]

"Yo, Elise! Don't sweat it! I gotchu! [break][break]

"Sagisou, c'mon!!"
[break][break]

She shouts out to , the Galarian princess. Still strewn among the stack of presents, Baki touches the rim of her glasses and the inset Keystone lights up. Her Gengar is bathed in infinity energy, sinking into the ground and seeping into the shadows, popping up right in front of the Iron Bundle with the wallet, not letting it escape thanks to its Shadow Tag.[break][break]

With that done, Baki lays back on the piles of crushed gifts, exhausted. [break][break]

"Ugh..."[break][break]

YfKn3isb
[break][break]

+ [break]
+ tl;dr gengar mega evolves so it can shadow tag the fleeing iron bundles

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 7:39:28 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Nodding to ’s question when he asks about her shopping trip, the female royal gives a sigh over her little trip being ruined by those damnable robotic Delibirds. “Yes, this shopping trip has gone wrong since I had to deal with a small girl wielding a gun.” A loud bang from the fireworks makes her jump slightly as Jack handled the fireworks being set off with his Gardevoir’s Teleport. In the middle of the confusion, her purse feels a little lighter than she is used to when the royal realizes her wallet got stolen![break][break]

When calls out that she’s helping getting the female royal’s wallet back, she responds to the younger white-haired woman gratefully. “Thank you. I will attempt to retrieve my wallet myself.” With not a moment to spare for her stolen wallet, she and her Mismagius run to the alley that the Iron Bundle fled to with Tsubaki’s Gengar cornering it with its ability. “Stop right there and give me my wallet back now…or there will be hell to pay with your name on it.” The princess’ expression turns into a fierce angered look as her witchy ghost partner prepares to help corner the Paradox Pokemon. [break][break]

UufaWBkO

[break][break]

NOTES

- Elise's wallet gets stolen by the Iron Bundle.[break]
- Elise thanks Tsubaki for helping to corner the Iron Bundle that stole her wallet.[break]
- She goes after it to threaten it and demands it hands over her wallet.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
406 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 14:57:56 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
This was the reason why he frequently travelled with a Gardevoir—they were ridiculously handy when it came to multiple situations such as the one earlier!

Thank hell I managed to get most of the fireworks out of the blast area in time… he thought quickly as he looked over to Emm the Gardevoir and nodded his thanks to her.

Before he could ask her to help subdue the Delibird-adjacent creature, he saw what had happened and was about to help Miss Elise when she’d run off ahead on her own…

“Alright, at least someone has the right idea of taunting the damned thing…” he grumbled with a sigh before pressing the heels of his palms into his eyes.

“Wait for us!” he yelped as he then nodded in Emm’s direction; who then Teleported to the opposite side of the alleyway—an attempt to box the damned thing in while they approached from the other direction!

YIp3i7gq

+ , , ,
+ Jackie is about to have a few more words with Miss Elise when suddenly—
+ she runs after the Iron Bundle to recover her stolen wallet
+ Gardevoir then used Teleport to the opposite side of the alleyway; an attempt to box the damned thing in!

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
Coordinator
Civilian
i have a dream where you and i have the same dream!
awards
175 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 19:01:33 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momosakai"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

COURIER CARNAGE

the courier pokemon seems to be on its last foot. when there are no more explosives or fireworks to be found in its bag, momo breathes a sigh of relief. maybe now they can question the pokemon, or ask why it's being so crazy during the holidays to start with! [break][break]

except now it turns tail and runs, heading for an alleyway. the other people around momo are quick on their feet, chasing the weird delibird and trying to box it in. momo follows behind, wrangling all of her pokemon after it seems the kids are too discouraged to play with the fireworks anymore, or the ones that are left won't cause any trouble behind harmless pyrotechnics. [break][break]

"rem, go over there too, and help out." the rotom flies towards the weird delibird, and uses double team to make multiple copies of itself, and intimidate the courier pokemon into staying right where it is. even if it doesn't work, momo is sure the other adults around her are more than capable of filling in the gaps of her own pokemon's strengths. [break][break]

but also, what the hell is wrong with this thing?! momo just had to know... and maybe it's not actually a delibird after all because aren't delibirds soft so why is this thing all metallic and strange? [break][break]

4FxtePvW

[attr="class","momosakaiooc"]

NOTES

momo follows the others towards the alleyway; rem the rotom uses double team to try and intimidate the delibird into staying where it is! [break]
omg... is this not a delibird after all?? [break]

[break][break] , , , &

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.momosakai]--accent:#F08EB2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.momosakai]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 16:21:19 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Un-fashionably late

Death to the robot.

Time slowed down to a crawl for both Doug and his Orbeetle as the explosives came flying right back, their eyeballs nearly popping out of their sockets.

"Oh my GOOO—!"

As a gazillion little explosions drowned out the chaotic mayhem of the mall, a pair of burnt out silhouettes flew through the air, ejected by the combined blasting power of a myriad of cheap fireworks and a beak blast.

The bodies arched through the air in a graceful, almost majestic line, coincidentally flying into a narrow alleyway between two close stalls and splatting on the floor directly in the run away robot penguin's path.

The mashed, burnt up corpses bodies twitched erratically, before beginning to glow pink.

eivzVckz

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 1:57:54 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
It all converges in the aleyway.

The Iron Bundle doesn't even make it halfway through the alleyway before 's Mega Gengar catches up to it, ghostly hands reaching out to grab its shadow and preventing its escape. That gives everyone else plenty of time to get into position, with and blocking its path forward, and and 's Rotom blocking the path back. Finally, it seemed that they had managed to corner the fiendish machine! Surely, now was their chance to stop it!

But the spirit of Christmas was indomitable, and it would take more than a few grinches to stop this holly jolly soldier from bringing cheer to the people of Slateport.

Once again, the Paradox Pokemon reached into its sack, scrounging around the deepest depths for just about anything to get out of this situation. And, against all odds, it would find it, pulling out a Cleanse Tag. It proceeded to slap the ofuda onto the Mega Gengar with gusto, and all of a sudden, the poisonous poltergeist would slump backward, drained of its energy by a high-level exorcism technique! That momentary disruption would be more than enough to let the Iron Bundle escape its bonds, free to escape once more!

The Iron Bundle would make a quick exit, hopping over the collapsed body of and away from the ghostly pursuit of 's Mismagius and 's Rotom. That just left 's Gardevoir as the last line of defense. Fortunately, with the psychic prowess of the Embrace Pokemon guarding the path forward, it would certainly be able to stop this hooligan in its tracks.

At least, it would seem that way. However, the Iron Bundle would not relent. It charged straight ahead without care or concern, barrelling straight under the Gardevoir's dress and emerging on the other side, completely unstopped. Perhaps they had made a few too many threats, and taken too few actions? Before they knew it, the Paradox Pokemon was free once more!

And, on the other side of the alleyway, they would be able to see its destination - A sleepy post office, away from the hustle and bustle of the Christmas Market. LED eyes shone wider than before, and the Paradox Pokemon doubled its pace, rushing for the building. No way... Was it planning to restock?!

The next deadline for this thread is Friday 1st December, 8PM GMT

close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
Coordinator
Civilian
i have a dream where you and i have the same dream!
awards
175 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 6:56:44 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momosakai"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

COURIER CARNAGE

just as momo had thought they'd finally caught the unruly pokemon, it escapes their very clutches! running past all the pokemon, and disarming the mega gengar with a magic spell tag, making a break past the gardevoir and straight towards the post office! [break][break]

momo gasps, filled with shock and awe. "oh you little thing!! stop shuckling around!!" to think it still had the nerve to go looking for more presents! is this pokemon some kind of demented santa, or something!? [break][break]

bzzt. momo blinks and looks at her rotom, who returns to her with a half-smile, as though to shrug off the initial failure as something trivial. momo sighs, reaching out for her pokemon with an affectionate touch. "yeah, you're right! let's not give up!" she turns to her tinkaton and cherrim, as well, scooping up the cherry blossom pokemon into her arms, and telling the hammer pokemon to follow her lead so they'd save more space in the narrow alleyway. [break][break]

she acknowledges everyone else with a nod. "okay, you guys! let's snag that naughty bird!" she doesn't know any of their names yet, but it's something she can ask for later, when they've finally got this thing pinned down. momo makes a mad rush through the rest of the alleyway, and back out into the open street where the paradox pokemon is still visible from. "aimi, use skitter smack!" [break][break]

momo's tinkaton barrels through the crowd, knocking everyone in her way down like a bowling ball downs pins. after several shouts and rude stares, the tinkaton bursts forth with bug-imbued energy, fast in the way she sneaks up behind the paradox pokemon, her eyes glinting as she raises her hammer in an attempt to bonk the naughty robo-bird on the noggin! [break][break]

UW99UkTB

[attr="class","momosakaiooc"]

NOTES

aimi the tinkaton uses skitter smack on the iron bundle in an attempt to slow its roll! and also give it a bonk for being so naughty this year!! [break]
also rip to the people that were knocked outta the way... y'all know how crazy the tinkatons are.. [break]

[break][break] , , , &

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.momosakai]--accent:#F08EB2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.momosakai]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,301 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 4:12:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Not long after the white-haired young woman’s Mega Gengar has trapped the Iron Bundle, the pesky Paradox Pokemon disarms the ghost with a magical Cleanse Tag. How aggravating! Elise sees the little mechanical Pokemon run off out of the alleyway as she nods at the pink-haired young woman and sidesteps the body of the dark-haired man. Her wallet was still at stake! There was a modest amount of PD bills that were needed to pay for more gifts for her friends and family![break][break]

(Carrying a large amount would invite people to try and mug her. Who would mug a Galarian princess anyway? Especially since she did have a personal guard with her at her retinue at all times.)[break][break]

When the Galarian royal and her Mismagius partner get out of the alleyway, she saw the destination that the Iron Bundle waddled off to. The place appeared to a postal office away from the Christmas Market, so she and her ghostly witch Pokemon ran towards the Paradox Pokemon itself to try to stop the ghastly robotic Delibird![break][break]

Blue bright flames from the Mismagius’ Mystical Fire attempt to try to slow the Iron Bundle down. [break][break]

pNVxc3c_

[break][break]

NOTES

- Elise goes after the Iron Bundle out of the alleyway and towards the postal office.[break]
- Mismagius attempts to slow the Iron Bundle down with Mystical Fire.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
406 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 15:32:41 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
While his Gardevoir was ready to throw hands, she was not expecting the nasty little shit to sprint through her legs like some kind of a—

Rude!

Jack saw what happened, too—and knew that while Emm had raw power on her side, speed was something that she lacked in. Quickly pulling out her Pokéball and recalling the Gardevoir, he swapped out to the Garchomp he carried—who had no name yet; but would someday receive it.

Once the Garchomp hit the ground from the beam of red light, it was time to put the pedal to the metal! Taking one step back, the land shark Pokémon then took off in a burst of speed; full intent on bowling the strange Delibird over—if not to bowl over, to at the very least trap it between his scythes!

q6SY|qz8

+ , , ,
+ Gardevoir is swapped for Garchomp!
+ Garchomp then takes one step backwards to boost forward in a burst of speed—
+ Garchomp is attempting to head off the Delibird-adjacent Pokémon before it can reload on its ‘presents’!

[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 17:25:30 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Un-fashionably late

Death to the robot.

Sickening cracks and pops filled the air as the censored mass of flesh glowed pink, before a limb suddenly reached out as the robot attempted to leap over it, grabbing firmly onto the robot penguin's foot—

Before getting pulled along its unstoppable rush.

"AAAAAAAACK!" Screamed Doug as the penguin dragged him along as if he weighted nothing. And yet... "I'll. NEVER. LET GO!"

No matter how much he suffered, he refused to surrender now.

After everything the penguin had done... It. was. going. down.

"AAAAAH, STOP IT!" He screamed as he whistled sharply—

A blurry figure soon was seen moving swiftly over the nearby rooftops, leaping from building to building before jumping towards the market's entrance—

Frankie the Silvally landed heavily before the chritsmas market, it's eyes narrowing dangerously at the robot in a terrifying grimace.

NOcNIj_r

tl;dr:
-Frankie used Scary Face.

[/quote]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 5:18:48 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Sagisou slumps back, exhausted. The infinity energy that gathers around her body dissipates at once, and she sinks slowly into the shadows on the ground, disappointed.[break][break]

"H-Hey, what're you doing! There's crowds of people here!"[break][break]

The attacks by and carry enough danger that they put the poison-type specialist on guard. Not the same amount of danger as handing guns and fireworks out to children, mind you, but... that was aside from the point! People were getting reckless in their pursuit, which meant stopping these stupid penguins by non-violent means was more important than ever![break][break]

"Ugh, my butt hurts..."[break][break]

Tsubaki lifts herself unceremoniously out of the pile of crushed presents on the ground, reaching to the pokeball on her hip. No thought at all is given to the kids who'll open these squashed presents on Wintertide morning. There's no time for that! If Sagisou was out of commission for a while, then... [break][break]

"Sumire, freeze 'em with fear!"[break][break]

She tosses the ball as hard as she can, a massive snake let loose among the crowd. The Arbok hisses, intimidating the locals in the mall, before she gives a terrifying glare at the nearest Iron Bundle. If blatantly overpowered abilities that broke the meta weren't the answer, then it was time to do it the old fashioned way![break][break]

RJL1_HVS
[break][break]

+ [break]
+ tl;dr returns gengar, sends out arbok who uses glare on an iron bundle to slow it down

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 20:09:13 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
The Iron Bundle made a mad dash for the post office, and everyone else made a mad dash to stop it. They’d managed to keep the shenanigans under control for now, but if the penguin got its hands on another sack full of contraband? There was no way they’d be able to stop the situation from escalating!

Luckily, things started off well. The frightful visage of ’s Silvally, paired with the intimidating presence of ’s Arbok, was enough to spook even the steel will of the futuristic penguin. Its flippers began to seize up as its programming experienced errors, unable to handle this data that it hadn’t been programmed to receive. Its metal body could not sweat, its bright eyes could not go so wide, and its vocal processors could not scream.

As the robot grappled with the newfound emotion of “fear”, it proved the perfect distraction, allowing ’s Mismagius to connect with a powerful Mystical Fire. The force of the blow sent the Paradox Pokemon tumbling down to the ground, and left a black burn mark on the back of its shiny red body.

But that wasn’t enough to stop it. Still, the penguin persisted, dragging both itself and along the ground and towards the post office door. It was only a few more metres away. A few more metres, and it would be able to fill its sack to the brim with gifts for the good boys and girls of the world. A few more metres, and it would be able to save Christmas…!

But it was too late. ’s Tinkaton and ’s Garchomp both rushed forth, looking to land the decisive finishing blow. This was it. The Iron Bundle had fallen victim to tunnel vision, and now, its entire mission was about to derail. Try as it might, it seemed that this would be the end of the line…

...Chuggachuggachuggachuggachuggachugga--
CRASH!
--Chuggachuggachuggachuggachuggachugga…

Out of nowhere, a runaway train came careening down the road, sliding along on frozen wheels, and proceeded to completely pancake both Tinkaton and Garchomp alike. What the hell? Where did that even come from? What was going on?! But alas, as soon as it had arrived, the train left, leaving many questions and no answers. There was no logical explanation for it. It could only be described as a Christmas miracle!

And it also gave the Iron Bundle enough time to crawl along those last few metres, stretch out its arm, and reach for the post office door…

…Which proceeded to swing open, revealing a second, bigger Iron Bundle.

The newcomer took stock of the situation. One of its peers, a fellow postal worker, was laying in front of it, out of supplies and clearly damaged. Meanwhile, across the road were a group of miscreants and hooligans, all of whom were clearly harassing this poor delivery bot. It didn’t take a genius to predict how it would react.

Taking aim with its sack, the second Iron Bundle, henceforth called Iron Bundle B, fired out a Hydro Pump, looking to wash away the group of grinches before they could do any more damage. Meanwhile, the first Iron Bundle, henceforth called Iron Bundle 1, would mirror this attack with an Ice Beam, seeking to catch those trying to avoid the Hydro Pump mid-dodge.

As if dealing with one defective Iron Bundle wasn’t enough, now they had to deal with two! Or, well, one defective one and one misinformed one. But all things considered, that was the least of their worries right now!

The next deadline for this thread is 6th December 2023, 8PM GMT.
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
406 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 18:31:57 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
“You have… got to be fucking kidding me.”

Normally Jack would keep the irreverent thoughts to himself; however this was just… he then pinched the bridge of his nose as everything happened way too fast; even though his Garchomp had full intention of barreling forward to trap the damned Delibird-adjacent Pokémon within his scythes so they could bring it in once and for all…

Things really didn’t just seem to go the way they did, would they?

He could only bite back another grimace as he recalled his Garchomp, gone too soon due to seemingly rampaging ‘convenient coincidences’ and decided that, once and for fucking all, that he meant business.

Before that, though, they would have to evade the incoming one-two punch from the now two Delibird-adjacent beasts!

Maybe I should’ve brought Bas along! he thought, his mind flashing back to his Incineroar who was most likely standing guard over his other rowdy Pokémon at the moment…

Just before the Hydro Pump burst knocked him clean off his feet and drenched him from head to toe!

“Okay. Okay,” he breathed out, getting up and realizing he was now dripping, soaked to the bone.

“That is fucking enough!” he growled, cracking his knuckles together and looking over at where the others who were trying to corral the damned Delibird-adjacent monstroties were scattered.

“Melt or electrify the water; whatever you do, do not get hit by either of them!” he yelled, deciding that once and for all he was going to take charge.

“Hit them were it hurts the most!”

Seeing that there was a sweeping beam of frigid energy, he then made to duck behind an overturned stand of scattered fruit—before summoning his Gardevoir once more.

“I know, Emm! But this is getting way out of hand!”

Peeking from around the side, he then realized that—

“Go after them, on my signal!”

Which meant that right after a surprise ‘flash bang’ grenade of his own in the form of his Gardevoir’s Dazzling Gleam was thrown forward; hopefully aimed and exploding as close to the two Delibird-like monsters as possible; an attempt to scramble their ‘visual’ capabilities!

YPokOlTO

+ , , ,
+ Garchomp has been plowed! (KOd? Dead? Who knows!)
+ Jack is 10000% done with ANYTHING Delibird-related
+ Jackie is blasted off his feet and drenched to the bone via the Hydro Pump, but is wise enough to get the fuck out of the Ice Beam range by taking cover behind an overturned stall
+ Jack.exe has now reverted to ‘Tactician’ Mode!
+ After coming up with a plan, sends out Gardevoir again, who then used Dazzling Gleam as a distracting maneuver; an attempt to flash-bang blind the two Iron Bundles to allow everyone else enough time to get close to bring them both in once and for all!