Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
COURIER CARNAGE ❄ THE GIFT THAT WON’T STOP GIVING
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 6:40:52 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
The battle was reaching a fever pitch. The end was in sight. One Iron Bundle was down, and one more was on the ropes. But that didn't mean things were going to get any easier. In fact, if anything, their last opponent seemed to be fighting even harder than before.

's Lucario rushed forth with Extreme Speed, only to get caught by the Hydro Pump and sent flying back, crashing into 's Ampharos and sending the both of them tumbling to the ground. Then, it proceeded to scramble away, entering back into the post office to avoid the Mismagius' Thunderbolt and the Rotom's Hex. Was it trying to get away? Trying to make another hasty escape?

They couldn't worry about that right now. Not with the Magnet Bomb still ticking in their midst! With 's Nihilego busy gathering powering, it was left to to get rid of the bomb! With little time to spare, her Cherrim summoned forth a Petal Blizzard, forcibly pushign the bomb down the path of destruction left in the runaway train's wake. It was just in the nick of time, too, because just a few seconds later, BOOM! The bomb exploded, sending debris and detritus flying. It wasn't pretty, but it was dealt with. Now, all that was left was to deal with that last Iron Bundle... Where had it gone, anyway?

VROOM VROOM! The sound of a van's engine roared out, and before they knew it, a postage truck came crashing through the post office, barrelling forth. And sure enough, if one looked at the driver's seat, they'd see the Iron Bundle, driving with all the elegance one would expect of a robotic penguin. It was then that a realisation would dawn on those gathered - Just what was in the back of that van? How many bags of illegal contraband could it be trying to escape with?!

As the truck tore away, there were only a few precious seconds left to stop it before it got away for good!

The final deadline for this event is 8PM GMT, 20TH DECEMBER 2023.
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 6:45:56 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]Thanks to , Tsubaki's Nihilego is bought the little bit of time it needs to finish collecting energy. Its body glows, similar to the core of a Sea in another world, energy pouring off its body making the parasite squeal in pain, pleasure, or some unknown third thing.[break][break]

"Manju, quick! It's getting away!"[break][break]

The van roars around the corner in full view, Iron Bundle behind the wheel. Baki recognizes the stakes instantly. Let that van get away, and that penguin'll spread its own sick, twisted version of the holiday spirit all over town. She can't let that happen! SHE's the one who's meant to ruin Wintertide![break][break]

It's now or never![break][break]

"Stop that cheer RIGHT NOW!!"[break][break]

The Ultra Beast doesn't waste any time, all of its energy pouring forth in a spectacular bundle of its own, a beam of energy to tear the van, paradox pokemon, and everything else in its way apart without prejudice. [break][break]

Baki shields her eyes. Nothing good can come of that. [break][break]

wfwRuyrX
[break][break]

+ [break]
+ tl;dr +1 31+ SpA Nihilego Meteor Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Iron Bundle: 806-950 (318.5 - 375.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiri

She/Her
December 9th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
Coordinator
Civilian
i have a dream where you and i have the same dream!
awards
175 posts
Momo Sakai DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @momo
Momo Sakai
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 9:47:25 GMT
Momo Sakai Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","momosakai"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

COURIER CARNAGE

momo has her eyes and ears shielded, the magnet bomb going off with a BOOM! she opens one eye and sees something incredible happening, and maybe for the last time: the remaining iron bundle driving a postage truck, crashing through anything to get anywhere! [break][break]

"oh no, you're staying right here!" momo cries out, ordering her two remaining pokemon at once. "rem, use discharge and fry that truck! kira, use leafage to try and get the wheels stuck!" [break][break]

her two pokemon sprang into action, the cherrim running as fast as her little legs will take her, whirlwinds of leaves sprouting from her body and shooting towards the wheels of the postage truck. then her shiny rotom zaps through the air, building up a huge electric attack in tandem with the other girl's thunderbolt. [break][break]

as lights, leaves, and people scatter before them, momo breaks into a sprint, hoping that somehow her pure determination on legs will let her match pace with a shuckling truck! [break][break]

ceP24ifM

[attr="class","momosakaiooc"]

NOTES

rem the shiny rotom attempts to fry the truck using discharge! kira the cherrim tries to clog up the tires of the truck with leafage! [break]

[break][break] , , & ,

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.momosakai]--accent:#F08EB2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.momosakai]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".momosakai .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 14:00:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

While the shiny Ampharos doesn’t get to protect the group from the attack, the Lucario’s Extremespeed tumbled into the sheep Pokemon as Thor is knocked to the ground from the strength of the jackal. Once the Lucario gets off of him, the Ampharos gets up to find a van had come out of the postal office with the logo of the building on the sides. Elise thinks that if they don’t stop the van, the Iron Bundle in the driver’s seat will wreak havoc on Christmas! The little girls and boys will get presents that are dangerous to the general populace and they could be recruited into an army of havoc wreakers![break][break]

The Ampharos and Mismagius team up together with Tsubaki’s Nihilego to attack the van and the Iron Bundle from all sides as a Dragon Pulse came from the shiny colored electric sheep Pokemon and a Shadow Ball came from the witch ghost. This way, the double attack from her two Pokemon could help turn the battle between their group in their favor than the Iron Bundles.. [break][break]

x0CoHt3c

[break][break]

NOTES

- Shiny Ampharos uses Dragon Pulse to flank at one side of the van and the Iron Bundle![break]
- Mismagius uses Shadow Ball to flank the right side of the van and the Iron Bundle!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
406 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 17:48:19 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
“Oh, you have got to be fucking—”

How many times had he tried to complete that sentence today?

Pinching the bridge of his nose out of sheer irritation, he heard a loud crashing noise that broke through his concentration—holy fucking shit what was that?

Looking over at his Lucario, he nodded quietly, grimly, because they knew that shite was going to hit the fan if they didn’t catch that van.

“Get ‘em.”

With as much finesse and grace as the Lucario could muster, the jackal Pokémon concentrated before summoning up a sphereical ball of Auric energy, before taking aim and throwing it in the general direction of the mad ‘truck driver’.

Hopefully that would put an end to this madness… or so he hoped.

uMdjwJOy

+ , , ; rip
+ Lucario used Aura Sphere in a last-ditch attempt to take out the danged ‘truck driver’ (Iron bundle)!
+ rest in pieces doug

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 19:35:06 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
The following events play out as such:

’s Rotom let out a Discharge to try and fry the van’s mechanics, while her Cherrim launched a Leafage at the wheels, trying to get them to slip. Yet, if there’s one thing that can be said of the postal services, it’s that they’re nothing if not reliable. Despite the electronic malfunctions and the slipping grip, the truck nevertheless manages to keep on going unimpeded. It would almost be inspirational, if it weren’t also extremely irritating.

has a bit more luck. Her Ampharos hits one side of the van with a Dragon Pulse, while her Mismagius lands a Shadow Ball on the other. The result? Two holes are punched into the side of the van, sending a flurry of letters and envelopes pouring out like blood from a wound.

Then, ’s Lucario completed the trilogy with an Aura Sphere, sending the ball of energy smashing through straight into the driver’s compartment. The Iron Bundle just barely pulls itself out of the way, dodging the attack, but he can’t save the steering wheel, which is completely obliterated by the attack.

That leaves it no way to move the van, and no way to avoid the Meteor Beam coming from ’s Nihilego. The beam of pure light proceeds to blast the van, the sacks of mail within, and the Iron Bundle conducting it all. Then, as the cherry on top, BOOM! The whole thing explodes from rim to fuel tank to engines to headlights, leaving nothing but a smouldering wreck behind.

That, and a charred black Iron Bundle, which came flying out of the burning husk and clattering down to the snowy ground below, unconscious.

Needless to say? Christmas was saved. Kind of.

IRON BUNDLE #2: ERROR: NON-FUNCTIONAL CONTRABAND FILTERS
RETIRED!

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
awards
712 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 13:06:34 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar

REWARDS

COURIER CARNAGE IS OVER

Thank you for participating in Courier Carnage. Please enjoy these crisp rewards.