Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
993 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Happiny New Year! [GIFTS]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 22:18:02 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunsgift"]
[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

After the Wintertide fuss dies down, a black box with no return address arrives at Howard's civilian address. Inside is a plain pokeball, with a curious pokemon previously thought to be extinct inside. A note accompanies the ball, written in a messy scrawl.[break][break]

"All the chaos in Granite Cave early last year exposed a bunch of fossils. Thought to bring one to Rustboro this time and get it revived. Cost a pretty penny. You can pay me back the next time we meet. ~ Baki"
[break]
ARCHEOPS[break]
GACHA

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunsgift]--accent:#F7F0B5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bg"]

Perched atop all the piles of paperwork on Freya's desk lies a navy box with a pokeball inside. The accompanying note written in a messy scrawl indicates who it's from, if the drab decoration and choice of dangerous pokemon didn't give it away.[break][break]

"Shion had babies. Didn't know the seas around Hoenn were warm enough for Dragalge to reproduce. They are, unfortunately for the poor bastard that took her eggs. Babies ate him whole, from the inside out. This one was the first to evolve, reminded me of you. ~ Baki"
[break]
DRAGALGE[break]
GACHA

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.gunsgift]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift a"]font:800 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift h1"]color:var(--accent);font:24px Poppins;font-weight:800;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift table"]width:100%;text-align:center;border-collapse:separate;border-spacing:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift td"]padding:5px;border:1px solid #1e1e1e;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

An understated burgundy box arrives in the mail a little after the Wintertide festivities have died down. It seems to be sprayed with some fragrance at first, becoming overwhelming when the box is opened. On closer inspection, it seems to come from the pokemon inside the ball. A note with no signature is attached.[break][break]

"TAKE THIS, I NEED TO FUMIGATE MY APARTMENT NOW"[break][break]

How the box wasn't confiscated by the post office for breaching some clause about chemical warfare is anyone's guess.
[break]
AROMATISSE[break]
GACHA

[googlefont=Poppins]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

An understated emerald box arrives at the Pokemon League after the Wintertide season comes to a close. Inside is a pokeball, and a small hand-written note in a messy scrawl.[break][break]

"This baby was sent to HOME after being rescued from poachers. She needs a little more love than usual. I could only get her to calm down by singing, but I lost my voice after a week. Naturally, I thought of you. Take care of her for me. ~ Baki"
[break]
WALREIN[break]
GACHA

[googlefont=Poppins]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bg"]

A GIFT

FROM [break]TO

An understated maroon box arrives at Rocket headquarters for Tempest Quinn with no return address. With no explanation on how it arrived, all that is found inside is a ball accompanied by a note scribbled in a messy scrawl and an omitted signature. [break][break]

"Owe you for Route 105. You should know that I hate you for it. This thing learns Guillotine. Next time, finish the job."
[break]
CRAWDAUNT[break]
GACHA

[googlefont=Poppins]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bg"]

A deep purple box arrives at the League shortly after the Wintertide festivities die down. Inside is a ball with a pokemon with violent disposition, resembling a street thug. It's reminiscent of someone.[break][break]

A letter is attached in a familiar messy scrawl.[break][break]

"Every time I try and get near this guy he kicks me in the shins. I'm so sick of it. You take him. He's your problem now. ~ Baki"
[break]
SCRAFTY ♂[break]
Moxie[break][break]

MOVESET[break]

HeadbuttRock Climb
Chip AwaySand Attack
Dragon DanceOutrage
[break]

TERA TYPE[break]
Dragon

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunsgift .bg"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
1,848 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 19:34:07 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,266 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 11:49:58 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
"Another delinquent, huh? Thanks Baki."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 4:39:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GIFT CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]