CHARACTER FEEDBACK
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2024 3:24:31 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]CHARACTER FEEDBACK

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT EVENT

[player]https://vgmtreasurechest.com/soundtracks/pokemon-mystery-dungeon-red-rescue-team/wnbmrehy/03%20File%20Select.mp3[/player]
[break]
🎼 File Select ► Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

EXPOSITION

THE UNIVERSE works in ways that do not make sense. Out of every individual that might have had contact with them, HO-OH has chosen someone with INDOLENCE, apathy and indifference to represent them on the game board.[break][break]

Participants chosen by THE EMERGENT himself are taken into consideration on how effective the project was in affecting the region. A RAINBOW FEATHER marks them as eligible, and it is their opinion that will count the most.[break][break]

ICLY, these questions cannot be found within reality and only occur as a character's subconscious perspective of THE EMERGENT. This means their answers reflect what lies within their hearts rather than ideas they forced themselves to believe.

LIST OF SURVEY QUESTIONS

SURVEY #1

"When you think of the late champion, what memory spurs?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #2

"What comes after attaining the rank of a champion?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #3

"Do you think the late champion would act unconstrained in the advent of war? Why or why not?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #4

"Should he appear during this campaign, would you rather have him rush straight to the war without preparation or let him adjust to the changes of the fast-paced world first?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #5

"If you could change something about the late champion’s life, what would it be?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #6

"Return? Y/N"

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,920 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
CHARACTER FEEDBACK
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 23:41:00 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
[player]https://fi.zophar.net/soundfiles/nintendo-3ds-3sf/shin-megami-tensei-iv/STRM_D23.mp3[/player]

SURVEY #1

(SUBMITTED BY )

"The day he came to my Gym on my birthday and let me ride on Swift's back the first time. Even now, when I can do it at will, it's an experience I'll never forget. There was just something magical about it."

SURVEY #2

"What comes after attaining the rank of a champion?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

"Even for Champions, improvement doesn't stop. The role of a Champion is to serve and protect the region that one Champions. I want to continue improving as a Trainer, to grow in strength and shore up my weakness, so that I can protect as many people as I can. On both sides of the aisle. Just like the late Champion and the Great One have given me a chance to repent, everyone deserves such a chance. Only those who refuse to repent deserve a true Champion's wrath."

SURVEY #3

"Do you think the late champion would act unconstrained in the advent of war? Why or why not?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

"No. He and the Great One would show mercy to those who repent. An unconstrained Champion would be no better than a war hero who defends his nation but not his people. What is a nation with no people to occupy it? A slab of rotten badlands. The Great One offers forgiveness to those who truly, genuinely seek it. Those who do not seek forgiveness from the bottom of their hearts shall die in the pyre of the Beasts' rebirth. That is what the Scriptures say."

SURVEY #4

"Should he appear during this campaign, would you rather have him rush straight to the war without preparation or let him adjust to the changes of the fast-paced world first?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

"If there is one thing the Champion has learned from me, I would hope that it is rushing in sparks blazing doesn't always get the job done. Rocket believes the late Champion is truly dead. I never believed that he died in the first place. Appearing without a plan will accomplish nothing. Even if it is in the region's most dire hour, the Great One and Her Avatar will emerge and deliver Hoenn -- League and Rocket -- from evil, for the Glory of Her Kingdom to come."

SURVEY #5

"If you could change something about the late champion’s life, what would it be?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

"If I could change one thing about the late Champion, it would be convincing him to take care of himself, too. He always took care of others at his own expense, to the point where he died in place of another. For as much as he championed others, he needed to champion himself, too. Just a little. Enough to take care of himself... and keep himself alive and well. It's something I struggle with, too. It's so easy to forget to take care of yourself when your job is to protect an entire region. But if you don't fight for yourself, too... you can't fight for anyone."

SURVEY #6

"Return? Y/N"

Y

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
CHARACTER FEEDBACK
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 1:52:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

[player]https://vgmtreasurechest.com/soundtracks/pokemon-mystery-dungeon-red-rescue-team/wnbmrehy/03%20File%20Select.mp3[/player]
[break]

EXPOSITION

THE UNIVERSE works in ways that do not make sense. Out of every individual that might have had contact with them, HO-OH has chosen someone with indolence, APATHY and indifference to represent them on the game board.[break][break]

Participants chosen by THE EMERGENT himself are taken into consideration on how effective the project was in affecting the region. A RAINBOW FEATHER marks them as eligible, and it is their opinion that will count the most.[break][break]

ICLY, these questions cannot be found within reality and only occur as a character's subconscious perspective of THE EMERGENT. This means their answers reflect what lies within their hearts rather than ideas they forced themselves to believe.

LIST OF SURVEY QUESTIONS

SURVEY #1

(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #2

"Do you think you have used the title of Hoenn’s champion to its intended effect?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #3

"Is the late champion zealous when it comes to attaining his goals? Why or why not?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #4

"Had you known of his invitation to enter the Elite 4, would you rather have him get tangled with the chaos of the League or let him live peacefully and unconcerned?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #5

(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #6

"Return? Y/N"

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,956 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
CHARACTER FEEDBACK
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 2:06:31 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]

SURVEY #1

Summertime. The beach. Running the roads. Old days, when we were kids. Simple kindness, catching Caterpies. His smile. Regret.[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #2

I will protect them. I must. Just as you did, even if you don't think you were a good champ.[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #3

You were always so good at making people think you didn't care or that you were above it all. Still had fire in your eyes. Still fought. My proof: you were there. You were always there. [break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #4

It should've been me.[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #5

You'd still be here.[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #6

Please come back to me.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
CHARACTER FEEDBACK
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 2:17:45 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

[break]

EXPOSITION

THE UNIVERSE works in ways that do not make sense. Out of every individual that might have had contact with them, HO-OH has chosen someone with indolence, apathy and INDIFFERENCE to represent them on the game board.[break][break]

LIST OF SURVEY QUESTIONS

SURVEY #1

(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #2

"Do you feel like you deserve the champion title after everything that you have done?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #3

"Would you describe the champion to be empathetic with his actions? Why or why not?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #4

"Should the eventual corruption of avatarship start to affect his person, would you rather have him keep it for the sake of everyone else, or have it denied for the sake of him alone?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #5

(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #6

"Return? Y/N"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CHARACTER FEEDBACK
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 9:11:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

SURVEY #1

(SUBMITTED BY )

"Happiness."

SURVEY #2

"Do you feel like you deserve the champion title after everything that you have done?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

"A Champion is meant to protect. I didn't. I couldn't."

SURVEY #3

"Would you describe the champion to be empathetic with his actions? Why or why not?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

"If the act of sacrificing himself to save a region isn't empathetic, then what is?"

SURVEY #4

"Should the eventual corruption of avatarship start to affect his person, would you rather have him keep it for the sake of everyone else, or have it denied for the sake of him alone?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

"Deny it, so that he may live."

SURVEY #5

(SUBMITTED BY )

"Apart from his death, his marriage to ."

SURVEY #6

"Return? Y/N"

Y
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
CHARACTER FEEDBACK
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 10:18:42 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

[break]

EXPOSITION

THE UNIVERSE works in ways that do not make sense. Out of every individual that might have had contact with them, HO-OH has chosen someone with indolence, apathy and indifference to represent them on the game board.[break][break]

LIST OF SURVEY QUESTIONS

SURVEY #1

"r u ok w/ trading ur treasure 4 smth equivalent???"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,586 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
CHARACTER FEEDBACK
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 22:01:57 GMT
noah faber Avatar

SURVEY #1

"r u ok w/ trading ur treasure 4 smth equivalent???"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

"Sounds like a fair trade! Unless I'm being ripped off without me knowing... which has happened a few times."
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
CHARACTER FEEDBACK
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 6:38:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

[break]

AFTERMATH

There is no direct answer for the when and how.[break][break]

appears on the streets of SLATEPORT at dusk one day. Neighbors who recognized him questioned the late champion, but they were met with IGNORANCE, and to an extent, annoyance.[break][break]

"Huh? What do you mean? I’ve always been me.”[break][break]

Prodded further, their patience for the impatient rewards them with conclusions: the champion has been missing FRAGMENTS of their memory, or rather, have been replaced with a carefully curated version.[break][break]

The community, fond of the champion from days before Rocket, decides to keep their local cop’s life as normal as they could. It may be fleeting, but the few days of peace was the best they could offer.[break][break]

What they know is that this is the they once knew from the days that can already be recognized as history and NOT the one that earned the title of Top Champion.

EPILOGUE

is a PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR that runs the small detective agency GOLD SOLUTIONS under the advice of old colleagues, keeping his name out of the League’s immediate systems. His clients are scoped within Slateport City, with the police department often hiring him to circumvent legalities.[break][break]

He works normal hours and usually ends the day at the local arcade game establishment, taking take-outs from Johtonian restaurants and street food parks home. He lives in his apartment in SLATEPORT'S LOWER DISTRICT, as he did from the time he first joined Slateport PD, and helps with the CAFE run by an old couple by his street when business is slow.[break][break]

Although life in Hoenn wasn’t normal, Kyle now operates away from the front lines. With other parts of the region taking most attention at the moment, his name manages to hide in plain sight from the hustle and bustle of the region’s largest city (in addition to his rather common name).[break][break]

When asked about his past, he mentions the same history he’s had– accurate from his childhood, to his Johto internship, and his days with the force. It all DISTORTS from the day of Rocket’s arrival, where a different retelling explains how everything logically came to be at the present day.[break][break]

The most glaring difference between the two stories, however, is that one timeline paints Kyle as a driving force of the plot, while the other paints him as a point-of-view character that watches the scenes unfold from a SPECTATOR’s perspective where he meets NO ONE of importance, and lives in his small bubble of introversion.

BEHIND-THE-SCENES

AFTERWORD

This is the second time THE EMERGENT has returned from the dead, though unlike the first time, complications have entered the equation when the solution for his return has already been solved.
[break][break]

Ho-oh's avatar has already been passed by and given a second chance, but it is the continued bastardization and tampering for the universe's intended interactions through LOOPHOLES that a higher force is coerced to act on it. However, like the SMEARGLES prohibited from SKETCHING sacral techniques, it does not seem that ARCEUS is entirely... cognizant. Aware. Like an automated system, offenses are tallied and a sentence is delivered.
[break][break]

Offenses include, but not limited to:
[break][break]
  • Being unable to subdue the Rocket Boss and forcing the premature use of the Wish Tag
  • Causing the Black Market Cosmog to develop abilities that stop the Avatarship function
  • Triggering a Silvally to develop a Memory effective against a Legend
  • Breaking enough of METENO before it planeshifted to Sea!Hoenn, allowing its survival
  • Inciting Smeargle to learn abilities reserved for higher beings
  • Disrupting Groudon's functions without using the intended methods

[break]
Due to the delinquency shown by THE EMERGENT, and the indulgence of his patron by extension, they are to undergo JUDGEMENT and are to pay the price for the mockery of natural laws.
[break][break]
Alongside the botched revival, HO-OH's link with has been forcefully severed.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times