played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Secret Santa
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2019 16:36:37 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ipad"]

[break]
A video is spammed across the region’s virtual hotspots. Social media, forums, YouTube, all flooded with the same clip, and a link to a forum post. Opening the video brings you face to face with a wide-eyed teenage girl. Judging by the people and desks around her, she’s in a public space, perhaps a computer lab, but her voice doesn’t take that into account.[break][break]

“Hey all! Annie Mei here to send you some non-denominational cheer! The holidays are almost here, but why wait to start making somebody smile. I can’t think of a reason, so that’s why we’re doing a Secret Santa! Well, that and I really think it sounds like fun." [break][break]

"It’s simple - a bunch of us Hoenn trainers get presents for each other, but nobody knows who’s giving them a present until they get it. That means everybody gets a little surprise, and maybe even a new friend, before the holiday even starts. I’ll put a few more instructions on a forum so everything’s clear, and not just because the librarian’s giving me a death glare from across the room. Aaand now he’s walking over. Okay, see-you-guys-later-byeeeeeeee-”
[break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]HOW IT WORKS
[break][break]

Sign up to this exchange by using the code below to post an IC reply. The deadline for signups is December 7th, midnight UTC. Please do not post unless it’s to sign up![break][break]

anniebody here //
Wow, Annie! This is a great idea! I'd love to join and share holiday happiness![break][break]
OOC: Wishlist in PC. I'll be a reserve!
[break]

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.
[break][break]OOC: [/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]
[break][break]

• Each character will be randomly assigned another participant, whose name will be DM’d to their character forum account.
  • Participants have until December 21st to deliver the present by gifting them a Pokémon.
  • Participants with multiple Pokémon to spare are encouraged to sign up as reserves. In addition to the above, reserves may be given a second giftee after the 21st, in that another participant fails to recieve their gift.
  • Nobody will know who you have except me and you, and I won't tell! In the spirit of Secret Santa, it would be ideal to keep your recipient in the dark until you're ready to send your gift.
  • Feel free to DM me (either on the forum or on Discord) with any questions!

[newclass=.anniewantpkmn]background-color:#222222;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:2px 2px;float:left;margin:0px 5px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Secret Santa
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2019 23:25:14 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
SilenceWalks //

This sounds lovely! I would love to participate in something so fancy! You can count me in! This is my first couple of holidays away from the family, so something like this would really help the holiday spirit!

OOC: Anything cute, cuddly, pink/blue, or otherwise psychic type. Not picky at all![break][break]OOC:
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Secret Santa
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 1:40:48 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Stormyyy<3 //
Surprise gifts? I'm totally in!
[break][break]OOC: wishlist is in pc, but she'll accept anything especially because this is such a fun idea!!
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
Secret Santa
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 5:28:30 GMT
marie jules Avatar
EmiiBoo //
The holidays are all about spreading happiness so I'll be happy to do what I can for whoever I can!
[break][break]OOC: Need Furret and Seviper pls

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,420 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Secret Santa
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 9:27:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
poochy123//
the fuck is this? i'm in.
[break][break]OOC: you know what i like, but outside of dogs, uh, swampert, armaldo, bronzong, aegislash, corviknight, or anything, really. o/
close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
Secret Santa
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 11:00:01 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
butterflies //
This is so cute! Count me in!

[break][break]OOC: Wishlist in PC + Fairy/grass/bug are his favourites, and he prefers first-stage evolutions, but he'll take anything in the spirit of giving! I'll be a reserve; Florian catches a lot of stuff b/c of his 'dex goal!
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,041 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Secret Santa
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 11:07:21 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
Алёша //
It’s the season to be jolly! Count me in!

OOC: wish list is in the PC, anything that has wings and can fly is priority because he just wants them a l l

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
Secret Santa
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2019 18:39:38 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
SHAMANKING //
Am I doing this right? I was told to use this forum to accept some sort of secret gifting project. Anyways, count me in.
[break][break]OOC: Nothing to add
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Secret Santa
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2019 19:43:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
missmonroe //
I should really get back to work, but this is just so cute that I had to say something. Count me in!
[break]
[break]OOC: If I told you then it wouldn't be very secret now would it. uwu
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Secret Santa
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 0:17:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
GEM //
... I can try. I hope people like my present..
[break][break]OOC: Steel, Fairy, Psychic or Normal Types!
Really prioritizing good aggron, steelix, aegislash, lucario, bisharp, corviknight, hatterene, galar ponyta, and inkay :uwu:
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,403 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Secret Santa
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2019 1:11:14 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
swanky.mankey //
Sign me up! I want to make somebody's Christmas, and this sounds perfect.
[break][break]OOC: I have a few storage pokemon but idk if I have anything people want. @.@;