[attr="class","spekwordtop"]
[attr="class","spekwordtop1"]

mila x alethea

[attr="class","spekwordmid"]i'm dancing with the devil with my high heels on

[attr="class","spekwordmid1"]
[attr="class","spekwordmid2"]
[attr="class","far fa-heart"]

[attr="class","spekwordmid3"]

we should thread with them together! i think her and would be fun together, especially since you mentioned that she is a romantic and likes long walks on the beach. we could either have them do a mission together, or have them meet up with the premise being that maybe they matched on tinder/dating app? maybe their date could be on a beach as well hehe

[attr="class","spekwordbot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.spekword]background-color:#1d1d1d;padding:24px;border:solid 1px #1d1d1d;width:450px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spekwordtop]background-color:#e121bf;color:#f9f9f9;text-transform:lowercase;font:30px Roboto Condensed;line-height:25px;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spekwordtop1]float:left;background-color:#333333;margin:-30px 30px -30px -30px;padding:30px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #222222, 1px 0px 0px #222222, 0px 1px 0px #222222, -1px 0px 0px #222222, 0px -1px 0px #222222, -1px 1px 0px #222222, 1px -1px 0px #222222, -1px -1px 0px #222222, 0px 0px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.15);[/newclass]
[newclass=.spekwordtop a]color:#f9f9f9!important;;font:30px Roboto Condensed;font-weight:400!important;line-height:25px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.spekwordmid]border:solid 1px #222;border-top:none;padding:24px;background-color:#222;font:bold 7px Roboto;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase; color:#e121bf;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spekwordmid1]border-left:solid 1px #222;border-right:solid 1px #222;background-color:#303030;padding:34px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spekwordmid2]position:absolute;font:200px Roboto;font-weight:800!important;line-height:200px;margin:-75px 0px 0px -60px;color:#d500af;opacity:.15;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spekwordmid3]position:relative;z-index:1; color:#eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spekwordmid1 a]color:#e121bf;font:bold 11px Roboto;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spekwordmid1 b]color:#e121bf;font:bold 11px Roboto;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spekwordmid1 i]color:#e121bf;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spekwordbot]border-right:solid 135px #222222;background-color:#e121bf;height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.spekwordtop]font-family:Homemade Apple;font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spekwordtop1 img]height:90px; opacity:0.9; box-shadow:5px 5px #e121bf; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Homemade+Apple]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
castaway's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 17:51:25 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
&

Look, I'm not trying to get Skyler killed here by a hungry, bloodthirsty Shadow Lugia, but- She still keeps the leather jacket. ;) I don't think these two could be enemies, definitely not lovers (see, no need to kill anyone here). Friendship seems stretching it a little bit, though who knows? But if they're a pleasant moment in each other's memories, no matter how brief? Especially considering how much of a shitstorm Hoenn is?

Well, then it would have been worth it. 

&

Get your ass in the water, Storms, Skyler's gotta see if you're a professional swimmer yet. Is it too cold? Doesn't matter, you don't feel cold, you're too much of a firecracker for that. Now show me that goddamn backstroke. Go go go!

If you wanna plot something hmu in discord!
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
castaway's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 10:49:41 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

River is a Cancer and as a fellow Cancer I vibe with being an emotionally sensitive piece of human garbage. Gavin's a Scorpio who has no time for your bullshit and backtalk, River, and now he's underboss and can DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, and by something I mean beat the shit out of River. Let him deck River. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

(For real tho you know I love River and now that he's back I want plots with him.)
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
castaway's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 17:17:41 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
Alexei and

Okay so by virtue of proximity this also involves

So he’s still under the assumption that they’re still married

And of course he is going to do a concern, be a concern because—

Kris is in Hoenn and he wants to give the guy a piece of his mind. Never mind the last time they saw each other was ages, oodles, AEONS ago even—

Now that Alex is standing on his own two feet (and thriving) well he’s definitely got some words to say to her (mistakenly still thinks they’re married) husband about wtf he did

Not manning up and all—

Much disgrace such wow Alexei can’t handle that sestra was destroyed that way after the death of her son—
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
castaway's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 0:33:50 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
Ik I could just dm you but I figured this would be easier uwu.

In our duo wild, could we possibly make it so Yui and Stormy are also rivals IC? Her goal is to be as strong as fern so I think it's only natural that her older sister also be a rival. It could also just be a social thread instead where they do a pokemon spar with stormy probably stomping her into the ground
close tab

played by

siege

The Stork
he/him
July 7th
Rustboro
heterosexual
head scientist
head scientist
awards
63 posts
Alek Xanders DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alek
Alek Xanders
castaway's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 5:43:24 GMT
Alek Xanders Avatar

|

hello yes. i think i've said so before on discord but i would love to annoy this sweet person with alek coming in on her daycare and taking interest on one of the pokemon there, offering her cash to buy it just 'cause it's more convenient than heading off to the wild to try his luck on getting one of those.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
castaway's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 17:32:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
EVA & STORMY

Soooo I think Stormy and Eva would get along swimmingly ~ They are both very friendly with big hearts and a little bit of a wild side, they could have some fun! I'd also love for Eva to get to know more of the higher-ups in the League/Rangers. My ultimate goal for her is to become that like "go-to" medical support for raids and battles and whatever League business needs it, kinda of heading up a "medical crops" within the Rangers. So if Stormy needs any of her pokemon looked at, Eva is your gal. Feel free to hit me up in my DM's or on discord for further plotting ^_^
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
castaway's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 22:21:33 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
I'd definitely love to do a follow up sorta thread after the Contest is over!
close tab

played by

siege

the public eye
he/him
March 14th
jubilife, sinnoh
heterosexual
journalist
cadet
awards
25 posts
Jak Preach DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jak
Jak Preach
castaway's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 11:48:27 GMT
Jak Preach Avatar

@corbin |

alright, jak needs someone who could tell him the goings on the police dept. if corbin's willing to, maybe he could help jak out in any case that jak may buy info off of the man :eyes: if corbin's not up to selling privy police files and deets, maybe just be someone who could notif jak if any trouble's stirring and bring him up to the location?

|

you know it :pog: jak's looking into joining the rangers and stormy could easily be his contact to join, just as discussed in discord!

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
castaway's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 1:22:46 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Hello again. Let's brunch!

These two already got something goin', but I thought it might be more suitable for both if Gwyar paid her a visit at her school.

I feel as though I know you... must be Fate.

Elite Four? Engage Battle-maniac.exe

@corbin &

Need someone to spot you?

Gym/workout buddies? It takes work to maintain physiques like these guys', ya know?
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
castaway's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 20:54:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass="#barneyy"]--replyone:#e21c34; --replytwo:#500b28; --imagee:url(https://i.ibb.co/k235qGT/barns.jpg);[/newclass]

[attr="class","dreply"][attr="id","barneyy"]
[attr="class","diheadline"]

Barnabey [break]&& [break]
[attr="class","diborder"]

[attr="class","diband"]

[attr="class","dicontent"]
pacifist you say? And oblivious? lmao No, barnabey will protec and attac at the same time. Even though they're apart of different organizations, I think it'd be fun to see these two in a thread together. Two strangers kinda plothook, yaknow? Since she's oblivious to things, maybe Barney can do something to help her out/save her, then proceeds to torment her himself. Because thats how he rolls and he doesnt give a FUCK. And if you wanna explore some other promiscuous things I'm all for it :fingerguns:. buuut yeah if you like the sound of this, hit up my plotter :uwu:

[attr="class","linkerbacker"]

plot with me

[attr="class","dijitalcredit"]✭ dijit

[googlefont=Work+Sans&display=swap]

[newclass=".dreply"]width:350px; margin-top:20px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; background-color:#1E1E1E; padding:20px; color:#A5A5A5; font-size:11px; font-family: 'Work Sans', sans-serif; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".diheadline"]background-color:#111111;padding:20px;padding-bottom:5px;margin-left:-20px;margin-right:-20px; margin-top:-20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".diheadline a"]font-size:25px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dreply h2"]text-align:left; font-size:25px; line-height:25px; margin:0px; margin-bottom:20px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".diborder"]height:5px;width:100px;background-color:var(--replyone);margin-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dreply b"]color:var(--replyone);[/newclass]
[newclass=".dreply a"]color:var(--replyone)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".diband"]overflow:hidden; height:30px; background: linear-gradient(to left, var(--replytwo) 0%, var(--replyone) 90%), var(--imagee); background-blend-mode:color; margin-left:-20px; margin-right:-20px; margin-bottom:20px; opacity:.7; background-position:center; background-size:400px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dicontent"]background-color:#111111;padding:20px;box-shadow:0px 0px 3px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dijitalcredit"]width:380px; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dijitalcredit a"]font-size:8px; padding-top:5px; text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".linkerbacker"]text-align:center; margin:10px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".linkerbacker a"]padding:3px 8px; color:#fafafa!important; background-color:var(--replyone); box-shadow:0px 0px 3px #111111; font-size:14px; text-decoration:none; line-height:14px; text-transform:uppercase; transition:.3s; cursor:crosshair!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".linkerbacker a:hover"]background-color:var(--replytwo); transition:.3s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
castaway's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 7:27:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@luna & or

Luna, the little ball of sunshine she is, has never really gotten to explore the world of Hoenn to the fullest until recently, running away from home, from her adoptive parents, to go become a master. To find a purpose in life more than staying at home and looking online at how much fun everyone else is having.

When Billi revealed his status as a Gym Leader to her, she was starry eyed, so Stormy, I'd wager, would take her to the moon. A woman so stylish and only slightly older than her, being an E4 member would fire her up. She'd probably even challenge Stormy to a battle... and promptly lose due to her lacking experience. Luna is every bit the kind of person to idolize the strong, and Stormy being so cool, is no exception. That's a ball of sunshine for ya!

Avery, on the other hand, is a much different song and dance. A philosophy I'm taking with writing Luna so far, is to see where the wind blows. She's still young, unsure of what she wants. She might see the daycare as an alternate route, or even want to be a lab assistant. She'd want to make friends with her... and, I'd love if she were to receive her Togepi (that I received from a trade on board) from her. I think it'd be a perfect bit of story!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
castaway's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 4:26:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Okay, so browsing character plots...Here is one I got so far.
&& @sei1 - New Acquittances/Future Friends?
Astrid just arrived recently back home to the Hoenn region. In a familiar yet changed environent, she might need some friendly people to interact with. To help get used to new things around these parts. I was thinking Avery might be a good person to help Astrid start getting used to Hoenn again. Maybe they can meet ocassionaly and hang out over some snacks? Astrid might bring some homemade pastries, sweets, and foods to Avery as thanks. Maybe she also can get her be a critique on her dishes as well?
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,945 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
castaway's plotter
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 2:46:38 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

i have nothing of value to say other then all your characters (and writing) are amazing and i guess i'll just have to thread with every single one.

thank you.