Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
417 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
THE CICATRICE: CICATRICE DEPTHS
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2023 18:30:40 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Thankfully the angry, angry Druddigon with the funny-ass looking ‘hat’ (if he could call it that) had been handled with, and not a moment too soon!

“Uh. Okay, I have a Psychic-type with me, so… who’s coming with me?” he gestured, tilting his head in his Gardevoir’s direction.

“Did anyone else bring a Psychic-type down here?” he asked everyone else once they were all together and ready to… pretty much get the hell out of here.

But little did he know that he was going to get himself into some kind of trouble…

+ , , , ,
+ offers his Gardevoir to be one of the two Psychic-types needed so they can get tf outta there ASAP

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
1,011 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2023 3:20:02 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"Sounds like a plan, Merlo." Tsubaki responds to him with a smirk, amused at the thought of using something obviously so valuable for something so mundane and practical. The thought never even crossed her mind. [break][break]

She looks around at everyone there, taking stock of the options they've got.[break][break]

"Don't have a psychic type on me, but I've got this little girl. Her telepathy should work well enough."[break][break]

She pats her Noivern's snout as she says it, and Tsutsuji purrs, sending out an ultra-sonic shockwave that rumbles the ground beneath her feet. She stretches out her wings as Tsubaki puts her hand to her mane, and they both shut their eyes in unison. [break][break]

A projection of her feeling seeps into their surroundings like a drop of ink in water, and once she touches the Gardevoir's presence with their shared senses she calls out to the rest of them, revealing what she's gleaned from her Noivern's echo-location.[break][break]

"It looks like we've gotta cross the magma lake to the south! There's an exit beyond this narrow bridge, past some lava flows!"[break][break]

Now that the Druddigon's dealt with, all that's left is traversing the treacherous lake. If they can stand the heat, they've got a chance of making it out of here.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Tsubaki and her Noivern share a mental link with Telepathy, and with the help of 's Gardevoir she extends that to the rest of the group.[break]
+ Tsubaki's Noivern uses echo-location to pinpoint a possible exit past the narrow land bridge and lava tubes. [break]
+ Tsubaki has poisoned herself to numb the pain from the heat.[break]

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/UCj3xim.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.25); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/UCj3xim.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.25); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 1:55:07 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr="class","derekevent"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"I don't have one neither." Derek confirms with the group, wondering just how much of an impact that might have on them getting out unscathed. Or at all. "But I want to try something anyway." Without a sygna suit or better means, the heat was beginning to cause him quite the grief. And now they were headed right for the lake...
[break][break]

Deciding on something a little impromptu, a brief exchange with his Grimmsnarl sees to a LIGHT SCREEN being erected along the floor, as opposed to scaling towards the ceiling.
[break][break]

"Can't walk on it, but... Maybe it reduces the heat a little?" Or maybe not. He was just trying to be helpful in some imaginable way.
[break][break]

[break]
tl;dr[break]
admits he doesn't have a psychic type pokemon[break]
improvises via a light screen (grimmsnarl) along the ground[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]THE CICATRICE[break]

[newclass=".derekevent"]--accent:#D49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent blockquote"]width:440px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/15/dd/SXHfA7UF_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .derekevent blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .derekevent blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 500px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 410px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,922 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2023 13:29:09 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","cianmain"]"my pokemon aren't built much for utility but we can go up front and act as the, uh, weapon, i guess."

in other words, his pokemon hit hard but are unable to do much else beyond that. so he'll play the bodyguard.

they follow along, eventually coming to what appears to be a narrow pass across a magma lake.

he turns to the rest of them and sticks his thumbs up.

"i have high passive perception so we should be good."

and with 's help, he starts making his way across, keeping his eyes and ears open.

Traverse a narrow pass across a magma lake. The molten rock ebbs and flows like the tide.
[attr="class","cianpoke"]
[newclass=.cian] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.cianmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.ciantag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.cian b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cian u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.cian a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.cianpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
417 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2023 4:00:20 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
His Gardevoir felt the mental touch of the Noivern in her head; after a few seconds she nodded at the other Pokémon so that they could proceed.

“Who’s splitting and going with who?” he asked a few moments afterward. They already had the Gardevoir and the Noivern linked up, so it would all determine who was going into which group.

“Since our ‘mons are psychically linked, we can have two groups as suggested; faster for us to find a way out rather than travelling together so our ‘mons can get in touch with the other group once they find a way out… besides, who knows how the other group is doing up there since we’re all the way down here,” he mused.

+ , , , ,
+ setting up the split into 2 parties to find a way out faster (and also setting up his prompt in the process on his next post pog)

[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2023 10:41:52 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

No point in waiting. I’ll go with Maher.” With a shrug, he starts walking just behind his fellow gym leader. There’s no time to waste. In the outside world, there’s a cruise ship full of people who need their help. If they don’t act decisively, this is going to end poorly for them.[break][break]
Baki, come with me. Isaac, much as I like hanging with you, you go the other way with Napier. See you guys on the other side.” Waving, he starts along the narrow bridge. Anything to find the way out. Anything to escape this insufferable heat. Hattori stays close, clinging to his back.[break][break]
Let me help you guys out.” Throwing whoever follows along a bone, he releases Flora from her ball. His Blissey douses them all with life dew. There’s probably no better occasion for the move. She keeps them both cool with a steady stream of cool water.

lyBDyTKZ
[break][break]

+ Follows . Suggests come along with him. That leaves , , and for the other group. Throws out his Blissey, who uses Life Dew to cool people down.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
1,011 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 4:14:54 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]"H-hey!! Gross, I'm getting soaked!"[break][break]

Tsubaki protests the scattered dew, reacting the same way to the watertype move as a cat would. She sputters and recoils, ducking behind Navy's broad frame as she hides from the water. [break][break]

The relief from the heat helps, she can't deny that, but heat be damned, she's ready to get the hell out of here. They're almost at the end of this diversion, and she's run out of patience. [break][break]

"Ugh, let's just go."[break][break]

Tsubaki looks down at her clothes and sighs. She starts along the path, blowing past Navy and passing Cian along the narrow bridge. She only makes it a short distance ahead, though, before she stops and looks sharply toward the other group.[break][break]

"Hey, there's something--!"[break][break]

She begins to shout, but it's lost amid the noise of the volcano. Only her Noivern's telepathic link gets the gist across, a response to the pokemon's echo-location revealing multiple pokemon rising from the lava below the other group.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Tsubaki hisses like a cat in response to Life Dew.[break]
+ Tsubaki's Noivern (Tsutsuji) extends Telepathy to the group. [break]
+ Tsubaki's Noivern (Tsutsuji) warns the other group of the approach of wild pokemon.[break]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/UCj3xim.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.25); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/UCj3xim.jpg), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.25); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
417 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 12:05:47 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Of course he had no idea that he was going to be walking straight into a trap of his own, due to what had happened to him earlier when they came tumbling down into the depths.

They had to find their way out of this place, and soon—the heat was starting to get to him…

Little did he realize he’d drifted away from and , lost in thought as he was trying to find a way out. He’d gotten so engrossed with trying to find a way out he didn’t feel the mind prickle until it was far too late—

“WHOA!” he yelped as he looked up and saw that there was a band of Delphox that had followed him from the shadows, breathing out so much fire and redirecting the magma, leaving him, alone, on the island—

“Emm? Emm, where are you?!” he yelled as he hurriedly looked around—his Gardevoir was nowhere to be seen.

MGZl2WQx

+ , , , ,
+ doing personal prompt: During the final ascent, JACK NAPIER will be ambushed by several DELPHOX attempting to cut him off from the rest of the characters by trapping him on an island surrounded by rising magma.
+ his Gardevoir is with the other two (Isaac and Derek) while he remains stuck on the lone island, trapped!

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 20:32:28 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr="class","derekevent"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Sweltering heat and dehydration are peril for the cognitive mind. The ranger hardly manages to keep one foot marching ahead of the other, this steady rhytmn the only thing saving Derek from collapse.
[break]
[break]

Thankfully the sound of is quite distinctive over the calm molten flow. How they managed to get singled out from the group was beyond him, but the FIRE BLASTS coalescing at the tip of their wands was something he could manage. Well, should be able to manage.
[break]
[break]

"Shit! Crota, SHIELD!" Very much a close call, it's trainer should be so thankful that the prankster is able to erect a protective screen in time. The Grimmsnarl's power even manages to REFLECT the attacks, exploding upon the group of Delphox and volleying one or two towards the CRYSTALLINE TUBES.
[break]
[break]

Derek motions for the Gardevoir to fetch it's trainer, glaring at the sudden shift in the magma's flow. Some part of him was worried it would start creepings towards them, at which point... Yeah, he wasn't sure what they'd do. Fortunately it didn't seem to be coming to that.
[break]
[break]

cDk_Uwc|

[break]
[break]
tl;dr[break]
- uses REFLECT to neutralize the delphox attack[break]
- the reflected FIRE BLASTS spiral away, one towards the delphox and two towards the crystalline tubes[break]
- derek tells jack's GARDEVOIR to grab him (teleport)[break]
- (completed) encounter thick, translucent, crystalline tubes filled with magma. A strong fire-type attack can redirect the magma flow away from the path to the summit[break]
- can we go home now CRYGE

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]THE CICATRICE[break]

[newclass=".derekevent"]--accent:#D49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent blockquote"]width:440px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/15/dd/SXHfA7UF_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .derekevent blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .derekevent blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 500px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 410px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".derekevent .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
1,011 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2023 20:56:29 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]The sudden attack prompts Tsubaki's hand to dart toward her hip.[break][break]

It's only a moment, a snap decision. Even so, she's already got her hand around the ball as the Delphox breach the surface of the lava. Their target moves quickly and efficiently to repel their attacks, but even if they haven't hit him, the threat still remains. Her dragon switches places with a primordial ghost.[break][break]

"Higa!"[break][break]

Her voice alone commands the spiritual fae, in sync with the girl's deepest desires. [break][break]

Between tendrils of her fluttering mane, a condensed ball of grudges and curses well up from the girl's heart and strike out at the Delphox surrounding . They won't reach him with their magick if she has anything to say about it. [break][break]

ecNv9M6Z
[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Tsubaki's Flutter Mane (Higanbana) uses Shadow Ball on the Delphox pack.[break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,365 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2023 0:14:45 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","isaac2"]

[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Oh no ya don't!"[break][break]

The three paths diverged upon a road, and yet across the yawning chasm they could see each other with ease. Navy, Tsubaki, and Cian stood upon a bridge atop the lava, its narrow surface licked by rolling waves. He and Derek stood closer to a dead end, crystalline tubes surrounding them on all sides. Getting back to the main path wouldn't be too hard. His coins would see to that.[break][break]

Then there was the problem of Jack. Wandering away from the main group, Isaac had wondered where he'd gone. Before he could check, the answer made itself all too clear. Now he was on an island in the middle of the magma flows, Delphox surrounding him on all sides. Malice glimmered in their eyes and flames danced at the tips of their wands.[break][break]

Luckily, everyone was quick to intervene. Derek took charge in Cian's stead, commanding his Gardevoir to send them to the island. There, they could shield him from the worst of the onslaught and extract him from this mess. Teleport, while quite the useful move, always needed a little bit of prep time. A shield wouldn't be enough. They'd need covering fire.[break][break]

Tsubaki was quick to lay it down from her side of the battlefield, Shadow Balls shooting down from over the bridge. "We can't let them have all the fun, Neo. Rock their world!" Groan at the pun as she did, Neo was quick to respond. Rock Tombs cascaded down, falling upon the Delphox that Tsubaki's first volley may have missed.[break][break]

They were on borrowed time now. The crystal tubes did . . . something as they lit up in flame. The heat was unbearable, even with his Sygna Suit to protect him. The Delphox wouldn't be bamboozled by their all out attack for long. It was time to fall back and reunite, because otherwise their counterattack could end up being their last.

aTK3XDO5

[attr="class","oocbox"]
TAG + + + + [break]
NOTES — notes go here

[newclass=".isaac2"] --color:#c4c067; [/newclass]
[newclass=".isaac2"] margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; min-height: 500px; width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom:20px; } .isaac2 .textbox a, .isaac2 .textbox i { color:var(--color); } .isaac2 .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); } .topimage { background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155427871351906335/image.png); height: 250px; width: 400px; background-size: cover; background-position:50% 20%; margin: 0px auto; } .isaac2 .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding-bottom: 20px; background:#1E1E1E; padding:30px 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; } .isaac2 .oocbox { border-top: 3px solid #333; padding-top: 10px; width: 260px; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,586 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2023 20:33:08 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE CICATRICE:[break]DRAGON'S CLIMB

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SET ICLY EARLY AUGUST
MEMBER-LED EVENT
INJURY-ENABLED
MINI-RAID EVENT

[player]https://fi.zophar.net/soundfiles/nintendo-gamecube-gcn/metroid-prime/lav_lavamainL.mp3[/player]
Magmoor Caverns - METROID PRIME OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK

ESCAPE FROM THE DEPTHS

As the unfortunate souls tumble into the volcanic island's depths lit only by red, orange, and yellow magmafalls, 's GRENINJA creates several SUBSTITUTE clones of itself to break the falls of those who do not have other means to do so. The air within burns the lungs to inhale; 's POISONING is becoming increasingly less effective in staving off the pain as time passes. The ember-filled air is the least of their worries, as the spacious, magma-filled cavern is home to a DRUDDIGON who looks none too happy to see the out-of-element motley crew.[break][break]

The preemptive ROCK TOMB barely scratches the creature's scales, but does restrict its movement long enough for to land a COUNTER-blow. It gets a mighty roar out of the wild dragon, though the menacing Pokémon still stands. 's GRENINJA opens fire with an ICE BEAM, though the burning air causes much of its cold energy to fizzle out. 's GARDEVOIR glows with a DAZZLING GLEAM that blinds the cave dragon, its eyes adapted for low-light vision. The opportunistic and order the use of BOOMBURST and STRENGTH from their NOIVERN and MACHAMP. The vibration reverberates throughout the cavern depths, a small section of the ceiling collapsing onto their foe.[break][break]

Seconds later, a TERASTAL GLOW escapes through the cracks. The immense energy behind the DRUDDIGON's DRAGON TERASTALLIZATION sends rocky debris flying in all directions like explosive shrapnel. With nowhere to hide from both the rocks and the echoing BOOMBURST, all active Pokémon suffer MODERATE WOUNDS but remain standing. In a vicious OUTRAGE, the dragon lunges toward the NOIVERN. Right on time, 's GRENINJA comes to its rescue, collapsing a larger section of the roof on the TERASTAL DRUDDIGON and leaving it open for 's GARDEVOIR and 's TERASTALLIZED GRIMMSNARL to finish it off with DAZZLING GLEAM and a FAIRY-TYPE TERA BLAST.[break][break]

The DRUDDIGON's hoard is filled with rare gemstones and a pyramid of DRAGON TERASTAL CRYSTALS. Anyone who wishes can carve a DRAGON TERA SHARD from it. and make an even more striking discovery: the crown jewels of the creature's treasure vault are two rubies carved in the shape of a miniature SALAMENCE, each warm to the touch. After experimenting with them, it seems they greatly amplify fire attacks, like a superpowered version of a FIRE GEM.[break][break]

All participating characters receive a DRAGON TERA SHARD. This is usable immediately on any Pokémon you own that is participating in the raid. If using it in the raid, PLEASE INDICATE IN THE NOTES OF YOUR NEXT POST WHICH POKEMON IT IS BEING USED ON.

and can use their RUBY SALAMENCE STATUETTES to make fire-type attacks have supernatural strength. ONCE for the remainder of the raid, they can consume the statuette's power to GREATLY INCREASE THE STRENGTH of one fire-type move and cause that move to IGNORE ELEMENTAL RESISTANCE AND IMMUNITY from types and Abilities.

Rather than pack away all the treasure for themselves, brings up a point: what good will the treasure do them if they do not make it out alive? Using it as the world's most expensive trail, he uses the multicolored gemstones to track the adventurers' progress through the Depths' labyrinthine tunnels, preventing the group from getting lost. at last wakes after the battle, sees the strange trail of gemstones, and follows it to catch up with his compatriots. And not a moment too soon: magma begins to seep through the collapsed ceiling, flooding the cavern and putting pressure on the task force to find a way out before the chamber completely fills![break][break]

The flooding has caused a trough on the upper levels to form a magma lake. Variations in tectonic pressure cause it to rise and fall like the tide, but it seems to rise more than it falls with every cycle. Toward the end of the crossing, and show the first signs of heat stroke from their repeated close proximity to the bubbling goop. The former Gym Leader's GRIMMSNARL tosses up LIGHT SCREEN as a heat shield, keeping the group from being cooked alive by the lake's convection. Once they are far enough from the magma lake where water will not instantly boil away, 's BLISSEY bathes the group in LIFE DEW, staving off the threat of heat stroke.[break][break]

As the group approaches the top of the chamber, still unsuccessful in finding a way out, several DELPHOX jump on a small, elevated rock formation, pointing their wands at his neck. This formation quickly turns into an island from the rising molten rock. One holds a searing FIRE BLAST at the tip of its wand, threatening to cook the Lorekeeper with it; the others point them at the adventurers trying to save their distressed ally. 's GRIMMSNARL REFLECTS one of the FIRE BLASTS into a crystalline lava tube, managing to duck out of the way of the shrapnel resulting from the colossal explosion. The magma pressure builds to unfathomable levels until it reaches its breaking point, sending the many DELPHOX flying into the all-consuming molten sludge below. Magma spurts out of a newly-created hole in the cavern wall. Though it is impossible to tell how far the molten rock went, it is safe to say some of it will impact the nearby seawater violently. The hole serves as an escape route for the task force to vacate their fiery prison.[break][break]

After getting back on the trail and following some recent footprints, catches sight of , followed by the others, who were getting a good view of the Chalice at the volcano's peak. The two groups are reunited, but they are not out of danger yet.

The rest of this raid will take place in the NARIYA EXPEDITIONS: THE CICATRICE main thread.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]