thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,849 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
WAR OF THE WORLDS: MAUVILLE WARFRONT
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 1:45:13 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-gv]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
MAUVILLE WARFRONT

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

Gavin's attention is drawn by the flapping of wings. He shields his eyes from the sun as he watches the Aerodactyl touch down.[break][break]

"Hey, man. Thanks for the save in the truck back there." He gestures vaguely to where the Guzzlord had swallowed the vehicle whole. He tries not to think of how it hadn't come back out, or of what might've happened to those inside had they not escaped in time. "I'm not really the one to ask, plenty of people around with more authority than me." Gavin laughs, a sound strained from the stress of the night and perhaps a touch of irony; he had plenty of authority over Rex, but that was between the two of them. "You got any healers? Lot of people need medical attention..."[break][break]

His gaze settles on One. It had been a real champion of the fight. He'll be sure to commend them, later, when they're away from the battlefield and prying eyes. "If your flier's got energy left, I'm sure people could use evac as well."

[break][break]

Chatting with .[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-gvcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a, .punkianger-gv .bulk b, .punkianger-gv .bulk i, .punkianger-gvcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Cr9yhqZ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Voltolos

Moana
He, Him
August 1
Tapu Village, Alola
Bisexual
None currently
Cadet
Single
65 height
65 height
"Remember, the past need not become our future as well."
awards
71 posts
Moana Reyes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sivanandi
Moana Reyes
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 3:05:17 GMT
Moana Reyes Avatar

Thud.

Moana landed painfully, his body at least shielding Keila from further harm. The poor Pineco's body was brutally battered by the attack, even past her Protect; singe marks and scuffs decorated her bark, and her eyes were closed.

Moana tried to speak, but his voice came out as nothing more than a dry croak, and he tasted blood in the back of his throat. He closed his mouth, swallowed a few times, not willing to push his luck. 

Luckily, someone finds him. lands next to him on his Corviknight, looking down at him and speaking something to him. Wali floats along right after him, followed by two Pokeballs glowing with pink Psychic energy, and Moana decides that Wali is the best Pokemon in the whole world.

It's only when he has no idea what the man said to him that Moana realizes that there's a dull ringing in his ears.

He takes a deep breath, before motioning at his ears and making a chopping "no" gesture. But then his Lucario spreads a Life Dew on him and Keila, along with @thomas sending a Heal Pulse their way, and he can hear again. His pounding head and aching body quiet their complaints. 

"The fringes..." He glances at for a moment, but shuts down the thought immediately. That is an encounter he is happy to save for later. The Champion cannot be that hard to track down. And if she evades him, he thinks this confrontation is one that he might well decide to forego.

Perhaps. He's not sure yet. He'll think more about it once the war is behind them.

"Yeah. That sounds good. Thanks." 

approaches the scene as well, and offers his hand for Moana. Moana ignores it, stumbling upright. He has some dignity left, after all.

When speaks, Moana breaks out into a laugh, but it's not a joyful one, and he feels a pricking behind his eyes. He's really tired.

"We did do it, huh? Wow." He favors the newcomer with a shaky grin. "I'm fine now, thanks to, um..." He does not recognize @thomas as the one who healed him, but he turns to Gavin. "What's your name?" As an afterthought, he adds, "sir." He doesn't know who this man is, aside from what might have been a name that the other guy seemed to swallow the instant it left his mouth, but he wouldn't pry. It wasn't his business, and this man had possible just saved his life.

A flash of light recalls the still-unconscious Keila, and Moana steadies himself with a deep breath.

"I know you said I should evacuate," he says cautiously, "but if there's something I can do to help as well, let me know, please."

Because who would he be without his misplaced bravado?

SUMMARY
- owie
- Sigilyph picks up the other Pokeballs
- thanks for the heals y'all
- Moana agrees to go with Corviknight
- Moana immediately volunteers to help too, despite agreeing to go with Corviknight, because he thinks he's all that

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,849 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 3:29:45 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

[attr=class,punkianger-gv]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
MAUVILLE WARFRONT

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

Gavin's lip twitches as the kid stubbornly ignores the offer to be helped to his feet. He's reminded of himself at that age, though was decidedly more polite in addressing him afterward.[break][break]

"Patrick Cavalli," he provides. "I think the League'll have it covered from here, but you could always ask one of the bigshots." Though he'd seen 's Clawitzer assist Moana, he hadn't spotted the man himself and doesn't know to look for him. "Seen quite a few of them in the thick of it. Really, though, no one'll mind if you take off and get your Pokemon looked at. The worst is over."[break][break]

Even as he says the words, he can only hope that they're true. His thoughts linger on Giratina, on the wormhole, on the mess between Katherine and Lucas that he'd found himself caught up in.[break][break]

To , he says, "That goes for you, too. I owe you a drink, though; I'll be sure to make good on that." Translation: we'll talk later, I promise. "I made it out pretty OK and Lucario's a healer, so I'm gonna stick around until things calm down."

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-gvcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a, .punkianger-gv .bulk b, .punkianger-gv .bulk i, .punkianger-gvcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Cr9yhqZ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 3:54:07 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

[attr=class,punkianger-zz]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
MAUVILLE WARFRONT

[attr=class,lyric1]
Does your dim heart

[attr=class,lyric2]
Heal or destroy?

[attr=class,bulk]What the f@%# was that about...?[break][break]

Even with the generals defeated there was still conflict as what appeared to be infighting broke out, though Adrian remained inert throughout.[break][break]

Should he have tried to intercept them...?[break][break]

To the best of his abilities, Adrian could not glean the color out of Jules he had hoped to; that sanguine hue that belied their deservingness, how ripe their imminent death would be. In many ways, he wondered if the eyes were waning...[break][break]

...Or perhaps Jules' time simply wasn't up.[break][break]

But there are many others around him whose colors threaten to quicken, and so Adrian gives his pokemon some new orders, re-releasing Furor into the waters nearby. "Alright everyone, listen," he gestured for them to huddle up[break][break]

By now Adrian had dismounted Grimmsnarl, patting him on the back lightly before gesturing to the distance with his chin. "Omen, go see if anyone needs help out of these trenches, or from underneath the rubble, but remain vigilant," Grimmsnarl grunted before heading off. "Furor, cruise along the channel and help those in need to reach land near Mauville." With a grating cry the pokemon set off; Adrian hoped the Mauville hospitals were prepared to handle the volumes about to be sent their way.[break][break]

"Karma, Vixen: Assess the wounded. Anyone in critical condition needs to be safely teleported out to Slateport Hospital. Help out those along the way with first aid." They nodded before teleporting away, combining their strengths to pinpoint those caught in duress. And that left Adrian alone.[break][break]

Adrian casts his weary eyes in the direction of the shadowy beast that had freed itself from the Power Plant during the struggle. His thoughts are muddled with concerns about the struggle for custody of the Megalopolan general. I don't think this was a total victory... If he thought on it, what organization had ever been more cohesive than the League itself? ...Any of them, really. The League was always a scattered mess. Nobody trusted authority more than what was between their ears, and he was no exception. So who, or what, could have marshalled such a contingent? The Megalopolans came to mind, of course... As did Rocket.[break][break]

But then, they weren't mutually exclusive to organized crime, were they?[break][break]

Really makes you wonder who you can trust... He lights up a cigarrette, taking a swift drag before puffing out the smoke, tasting the menthol hit his dried tongue.[break][break]

I could use some f@%#!n' sleep...
[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]
In whom can he confide?
Where now should he rest his gaze...?

[attr=class,punkianger-zzcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .accentbg"]background: #0F0F0F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .accentborder"]border-color: #0F0F0F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .tagline a, .punkianger-zz .bulk b, .punkianger-zz .bulk i, .punkianger-zzcredit a"]color: #E69C24;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .image"]background-image: url(https://img.nickpic.host/Fh7zDe.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zz .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zzcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-zzcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 4:46:30 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep"]
[attr="class","mareep-pokemon"]

[attr="class","mareep-wrapper"]
[attr="class","mareep-post"]
he's not sure if it's adrenaline or vertigo; dominic's vision blurs at the corners. when he blinks again, the rocket trio are coasting along the sea atop the steelix. [break][break]

when he glances over his shoulder, dominic thinks he can still see the columns of smoke billowing from behind them. he gives a bark of laughter and turns to and , mouth twisted into a grin as he loops one arm around each of them and pulls out his phone to take a selfie with the pair to commemorate this moment. [break][break]

“yeah, it was,” dominic agrees. [break][break]

the steelix continues on its path toward the submarine, hide glinting in the sun brilliantly as team rocket disappear over the sea.

[attr="class","mareep-tagged"]» he's just happy to be here pog [break][break]

_XGyk|5g

[newclass=.mareep] background: #2b2b2b; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #222; margin: 0 auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-wrapper] padding: 40px; border-right: 100px solid #716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-post] text-align: justify; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; color: #bbb; line-height: 14px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged] text-align: left; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-right: 10px; margin-left: 20px; font-size: 7px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged a] color: #777; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-decoration: none; margin-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged a:before] content:"#"; color: #716075; font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px; margin-left: 2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-pokemon] position: absolute; right: 30px; top: 30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-pokemon span] display: block; margin-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 6:42:25 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

THIS IS THE DAWN OF WAR, WE'RE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR
[break]
I'D FALL UPON MY SWORD - BEFORE I CALL OFF THIS WAR
[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

If Razz's head wasn't filled with a thousand thoughts about what the creature was that had flown up from the hole he probably would have been more awkward about the fact that Elite 4's was joining him. Instead gave a simple, "Of course," as Shamrock flies them down bringing them to a dark cave which so far the only light would be from the giant hole in the Plant. Bringing out his flashlight the Ranger continued down with Kyle and what he was guessing was their Porygon. [break][break]

The ranger would examine everything around, his guard up in case there were any megalopolans like the other's order to his walkie talkie suggest. Thankfully there seemed to be nothing until Flygon made a noise bringing attention the dead end they came to. "That doesn't make any sense how would that thing come from down here?" he voices his confusion as he moves his light toward the wall seeing tunnels that just radiated darkness that even his light couldn't pierce. How annoying. [break][break]

Turning off the recording of his phone he does look back to the Elite Four member, "You wouldn't happen to know what that thing was would you?" he ask seeing if Kyle might be more knowledgeable of legends such as the creature they saw.

[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]@mauvill Warfront

[break][break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

TLDR:
  • Razz explores the Cave to see what he could find.
  • Ask if might know of the beast that flew out of there.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#d35d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#d35d59;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 8:57:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]MAUVILLE WARFRONT

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

WAR OF THE WORLDS RAID
SETTING: LATE SEPTEMBER
THIRD DAY OF THE WAR

EPILOGUE

IN THE AFTERMATH, the route assumes an eerie peace. Soldiers nurse each other's wounds. Pokemon are reunited with their trainers after being separated by conflict. Others mourn the dead— and check bodies to see if they truly have passed on.[break][break]

retrieves Philomera and Tahlia Bosch's bodies. Eventually, the latter would be given a state funeral before she is buried next to her father. The League assumes custody of Philomera's remains. On the topic of death, both and would sense a familiar power calling to them. In their hearts, they know. Mt. Pyre awaits them.[break][break][break]

Similarly, would find medical assistance after his escape from the plant. However, he too, finds his "special vision" blur and decline.[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

Jules Cotillard, in his original form, is eventually transported back to the Rocket submarine. Although he is perturbed by the influx of Megalopolans on his submarine, Declan Walsh welcomes him and the sexy party that accompanies him warmly.[break][break][break]

The caves revealed underneath New Mauville reveal a perilous system of tunnels. Further investigations reveal scorch marks on the cavern walls, circular in shape. It is eventually discovered that wormholes have opened up here. The expansion of New Mauville by Greater Mauville Holdings is investigated, and it is revealed that The Aether Foundation (and subsequently JuleS) has had a hand in the new development. Under the cover of expansion, the Xurkitree had been warped in cord by cord.[break][break][break]

's answers for Solgaleo's whereabouts go unheeded; however, a more explicit answer may come soon. Nevertheless, the League recognizes his efforts in the war, signifying the shedding of animosity between them and his former renegade status.[break][break][break]

REWARDS & NOTES

FOR COMPLETING THIS RAID, the following rewards will be distributed to all participating characters:[break][break][break]

[break][break][break]

CONSIDERING CHARACTER ACTIONS, the following endorsements will be distributed to , , , , :[break][break][break]
[break][break][break]

NOTES

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I had a riot moderating this thread and finding ways to grant your characters the spotlight. I hope you had fun as well, and I hope that this event grants your characters with new opportunities and possibilities for development, plotting, and more.[break][break][break]

Now, please heed the following information items:[break][break]

• Actions will outweigh your rolls unless it is specified otherwise.
  • Communicate with fellow players in the raid when wanting to interact or team up with their characters. However, do not feel slighted if they say no.
  • Do not power game or meta game. Avoid this by communicating with others to clear potential misunderstandings, consulting , and allowing the outcome to be determined by the moderator.
  • Lastly, if you have a character that has a Type: Null, but they did not participate in the event, do not fret! Your Type: Null would have gone ballistic before calming down— but they would not have evolved. In order to evolve them, you must complete a social thread with a character that has a Silvally and indicate your Type: Null is evolving in moderation requests when archiving your thread.
[break][break][break]

Stay tuned for more and thank you again for your incredible writing! Monetary and infamy-related rewards will be distributed shortly; however, items can be redeemed and used immediately.
[break][break][break]