[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city: upper district

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy raises an eyebrow at how rapidly Kim's popping berries into his mouth. But she shifts the present she's chosen in her lap and nods thoughtfully at his mention of Najwa.[break][break]

"That's really sweet, I'm glad she was able to participate without this added pressure."[break][break]

Speaking of pressure, it seemed to be on given how the trading and stealing had already begun. She witnessed her baby sister trade items with Bailey, specifically, and she purses her lips at her own gift.[break][break]

She lays her palm open and toward Kim, the other hand offering her present.[break][break]

"In the spirit of Christmas, I'm hereby stealing your gift."[break][break]

the gift in stormy's hands is an assortment of snacks surrounding a case of beer. go with that.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

&

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #120E18;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #120E18;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/kQcSGmc/stormy-post1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
PRESENTS
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 3:47:25 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
The sourness of the Grepa’s begin to take effect soon enough, forcing Kim to to halt his intake for the time being, a smile forming as Stormy gave a backwards yet enticing offer to Kim in the form of “stealing” his claimed gift.

Not sure if that’s exactly how it works Storm but I’d be a grinch if I went against your word.

So Kim would passively had over the gift he had picked up, looking at hers with a semi confused expression.

I’m kinda scared to open this…

He mumbles to himself, just loud of enough for those in his immediate surrounding to hear.

GIFT LEFT: A diamond wave bracelet along with a gift recept.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
PRESENTS
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 1:26:29 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“I would presume we open these after everyone gets a present,” he replied in Razz’s direction, now eyeing the Spheal-themed wrapper with some suspicion.

Wondering what was inside his, he opted to shred the paper off very slowly, wondering what the Champion had decided to leave under the tree.

It definitely looked like a bottle, but he had no idea if the drink inside was alcoholic, or if it was tonic water, hell, he wasn’t sure if this was alka seltzer! Shrugging, he continued to shred the Spheal-themed wrapping paper off the gift.

gee I wonder what kinda drink this is

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
PRESENTS
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 6:18:20 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
After getting his gift Razz just sat on the sidelines for now, unsure of how this worked exactly. So he figured he'd study the others and keep eye on who took what and who stole what. Though it seems like there was also still an extra gift or two on the table. "What you think Salem?" he ask the cat figuring he'll let him choose what to do as said they shouldn't open it until later, yet it seems that's all everyone has been doing.

In the end Salem decides to switch the gifts, the blue cat using Psychic to switch over the 'snack basket' from , not that he opened it up to reveal it, for the smaller gift that was still on the tree by . Razz does take a small peak this time, but in hopes of it not getting taken he looks unimpressed. "This is a steal once only thing then?"

Gift: Wrapped up in newspaper is magnets of both dog and cat pokemon butts. The store girl said it was popular at things like these.

Occ: By the sound of it Kim's gift was still unclimbed so I went with that sorry if I'm wrong xD

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
PRESENTS
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 7:43:45 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
If it does matter, Selena is just trying to be a little modest, which if not for careful eyes, can be quite deceiving. She figures the way to anyone's heart is with food and she has to pick something that is generally appreciated by the crowd.

She walks over to who he surely does not appreciate, but the pinkette begs to differ. “If I may relieve you from your suffering, may I exchange that gift with what's mine?” She hands out what seems to be 's gift, which is a pure mess with a little touch of devotion and effort.

GIFT: An assortment of high quality chocolates exported from Kalos hidden in a paper bag

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
PRESENTS
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 22:10:27 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"] would approach mateo, wanting to exchange gifts. he'd look to the woman, bashful might i add. he'd hand her the feminine gift without question. "s-sure, whatever." and would take 's poorly wrapped gift. he'd stare at the item with disdain though.

"who the hell wrapped this? a kindergartener?" he was highly unpleased by his gift. he sort of wanted the nice box back. at least that smelled good.

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
PRESENTS
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 4:52:10 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city: upper district

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Mmmm... actually, Mateo, that was me. Yui said she didn't know how, and I clearly don't either. Sorry, chief."[break][break]

She chuckles, looking at the disaster of a wrapping job wedged in his hands. [break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

& &

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #120E18;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #120E18;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/kQcSGmc/stormy-post1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
PRESENTS
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 18:20:05 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heroesgym"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric1"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric2"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric3"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric4"]

Dont tell fern, ok? uwu

[attr="class","heroesgympost"]
[attr="class","heroesgympost1"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"] X

Yui saw Mateo had insulted the gift wrapping skills that Stormy worked so hard on! She crossed her arms and pouted out loud since he was poking fun at her sister's gift wrapping "Be happy you got something nice! Crystals are pretty!" she said shouting across the room at Mateo. However she quickly piped down as Fernando was still in the room and watching and didn't want to upset him.

[break][break]
[break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","heroesgymicon"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymwords"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric5"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric6"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric7"]

FOR @tagged

[attr="class","heroesgymbot"]

[attr="class","heroesgymnick"]Codey

Male // Adaptibility // Tri-Attack, Lock on, Hyper-Beam, Magic Coat, Zap cannon, Agility
[attr="class","heroesgymthing"]
Porygon-Z// Porygon-z did x[break]

[attr="class","heroesgymbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#eb4034;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #eb4034;border-bottom:solid 15px #eb4034;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #eb4034;border-left:solid 10px #eb4034;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eb4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eb4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#eb4034;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#eb4034;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#EB4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymthing]font-size:10px;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
PRESENTS
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 18:43:14 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

Seeing how no one attempted to steal Bailey’s gift from Katherine, the gym-leader opted to scout for a different sort of present.

Rising from her seat, she strutted towards Mateo with the wrapped bottle held in one of her hands, “You can have whatever this is,” She offers, extending it towards him. The Spheal-pattern is revealed in its full glory to the dragon-tamer, most likely compromising the identity of the person who brought this gift. “But we’re leaving early to get some drinks. Deal?”

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"]

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
PRESENTS
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 18:55:46 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i got my own gift," he tells . "which is nice since no one probably wants this."

he unveils the guitar hero controller. he needed one for his elite four chamber and he thought this was a great excuse to buy himself one and then skip out on buying an actual gift. it's foolproof, especially since no one seems to be interested in it besides maybe fernando's stepsister number six.

"are you having fun with your gifts getting stolen?" he teases mateo.

@tags
[/quote]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PRESENTS
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 3:24:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]