[attr=class,wordcount]
an aqua assembly

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Thank you."[break][break]

Stormy dips her head, though she feels the tensity of the room even after she exits. Her attention lingers on the familiar faces, a quiet thought of who might sign and who might not. In the end it really didn't matter, she supposed. This wasn't meant to be a way to coerce or show them distrust. [break][break]

Everything Dahlia responded with was smart, calculated, honest. It was everything that it needed to be, and more, and yet the people were still questioning it. [break][break]

Good. Blindly agreeing and assuming that there would be no repercussions was dangerous. Questioning the contract was exactly what this meeting was for.[break][break]

The woman doesn't remain any longer, heeding Dahlia's request to leave. She'd return in a week with her decision.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 3:40:44 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Pristinely manicured nails rhythmically tap onto the counter, their glossed surfaces peck away at the table impatiently.

Holding his tongue was tiring, the man’s opinions easy to fire off under circumstances not akin to this one. But he held his composure, a sigh forced out of him when the questioning had stopped and the signing began.

It was only when had begin leaving that he opened his mouth. Kim leans back in his seat to catch her with a question before she fully fled.

Still on for dinner? I’m paying.

His voice is jolly despite the heavy air, and once Stormy completely leaves he turns his attention back to the paper before him, taking pen in hand and signing as a witness for those who had already signed their metaphorical life away.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 0:15:59 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
AQUA ASSEMBLY

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

This had been quite the hectic meeting.[break][break]

In all honesty, there were plenty of valid points from both sides. Having read over the contract himself (and taken plenty of notes in his notebook), however, it was clear the sanctions the League was attempting to impose against its avatars seemed somewhat unreasonable-- at least, to anyone but the League. There were certainly plenty of changes to be made, and whether they would come to fruition or not remained to be seen.[break][break]

Precautions were expected. Though dressed up in benefits and pay, this was, at its core, an insurance. With the presence of god-like beings and their avatars running amok across their region, and their own people questioning their capabilities, the leadership in Hoenn was right to be afraid. So Remiel didn't blame them for attempting to purchase this insurance as a result from this fear, even if they didn't care to admit it.[break][break]

But fear was never a good look on a nation's leadership either. Especially when the receiving party felt as though their human rights were being breached upon or distorted in some way. This could very easily develop into a rebellion or insurgency of some sort. Worst case scenario: this could end up causing an international incident.[break][break]

It was for this reason, too, that his presence at these meetings was questionable. He was as much of an 'outside party' as anyone else here could be. Not only that, he was the embodiment of Galar in this region as both ambassador and heir apparent. Any future tribunals could be affected by his attendance here today.[break][break]

Suddenly, Remiel stands up from his chair, assembles his notebook and papers, and begins to walk out. Seeing Stormy Llewellyn take her leave was what prompted him to do so more than anything— he cared to have a brief word with her if he could. In addition, there was something he needed to relay to dahlia goode . Though it was obvious, in his opinion, he still needed to say it.[break][break]

Stopping just before he passed her chair, the black-haired royal bends down to speak to her. Not quite a whisper, but not loud enough to broadcast his words to the rest of the room like the others either. "Pardon my brief exit. I trust you understand why I can't sign this, given my position and my duty to Galar. But if we can meet sometime afterwards, to discuss the terms in which I am able to aid the League with my avatarship from time-to-time, I would like that very much."[break][break]

He pulls back, and his blue-eyes meet with her own in understanding. Dahlia had always been easy on the eyes, even when he'd first come across her: possessed by a Nihilego. But it was her professional manner and intelligence that put her above the rest. To run a meeting like this successfully... it took a lot of patience and mental fortitude. With a few of those present testing her greatly, Remiel wished to convey that he understood.[break][break]

With that, however, he steps out to have his brief word with Stormy Llewellyn. He has no reason of his own to participate in the affairs further; he's already received about all he could from it. Furthermore, it was likely those who didn't sign would not be allowed to remain in the room for much longer anyway.[break]

[break]
notes:

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 38px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 12px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 0:48:22 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
an aqua assembly

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Mm?"[break][break]

The backward lean of 's head catches her attention just as she brushes past him to leave. He pulls her out of her thoughts temporarily with a reminder about dinner. It manages to bring a smile to her face and she winks.[break][break]

"Sure thing, I'll stick around."[break][break]

She wastes no further time in exiting, and in doing so misses the stolen glance and exit from . Of course, he catches up to her anyway. For the second time, she is caught off-guard. Stormy hesitates as the door reopens, the sound of conversation behind her swelling for a moment before it muffles. She glances over her shoulder to find Remiel exiting the room, his attention trained solely on her. Or at least, she reasons it out as such due to her quick, awkward glances over her shoulder.[break][break]

"Are you not--?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 3:42:01 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
AQUA ASSEMBLY

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

With ghostly manipulation, Earl Grey carefully shuts the door behind his master after he exits. The man enters a brief jog as he crosses the distance across the hallway, stopping just a few feet away from Stormy in his slim navy blue suit. She seems surprised to see him standing there, and he fills the space after her pause with an answer as the pink Sinistea floats back towards him.[break][break]

"I couldn't, even if I wanted to. Which I don't." He nonchalantly remarks, slightly loosening his tie with a single hand. The other holds a notebook, and an unsigned contract in its manila folder, by his side. "More importantly, I was curious to hear your opinion on of all this. You seemed... captured in your thoughts back there for a while."[break][break]

The entire ordeal had certainly been a tad bit chaotic; perhaps even overwhelming, to some. Remiel couldn't pretend to be able to read Stormy's body language well (yet), but he could tell something about it had made her uncomfortable, at the very least. "Did you expect all these politics when you first joined the League?" He asks with a soft smile.[break][break]

[break]
notes: in a hallway outside the meeting room

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 38px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 12px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 14:27:51 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
an aqua assembly

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"I see."[break][break]

Her attention shifts to his fingers tugging his tie loose. On instinct she finds herself reaching out to straighten it- though her hand retracts almost immediately after. The two had grown familiar, comfortable, but for a moment her actions seemed too forward.[break][break]

"You were watching me?"[break][break]

The woman's eyes grow wide as she studies him, only slipping to the manilla folder briefly before returning to his stormy gaze. To some extent, she knew the reason for his declination. He had other duties and responsibilities to focus than to be preoccupied spreading himself thin in Hoenn, as well.[break][break]

"Frankly, I didn't expect to make it here at all. The questions, the accusations, assumptions. It's... a lot."[break][break]

She sighs, brushing a curtain of dark hair over one shoulder, only to pull a piece of it back to tug.[break][break]

"But I don't really believe the intent behind this contract is malicious."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 23:02:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
AQUA ASSEMBLY

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

In the space of a hesitation, Remiel's keen cobalt-coloured eyes take note of Stormy's sharply halted gesture. The intended action lingers on his mind for a moment, though it is overshadowed by her decision to pull back instead. Perhaps they weren't as close as he thought. If so, what was the nature of the barrier that kept them apart? And how many more remained after, he wondered.[break][break]

In the end, he, too, fell victim to it. Though, on some level, he'd been influenced by Stormy's prior decision as well. "I was watching everyone," He responds, looking over his shoulder to glance at the meeting room he'd left behind. It was a half-lie, of course. He had been watching everyone, but he was also too proud to admit his attention lingered on Stormy a bit longer than the others.[break][break]

Worry? Curiosity? Comfort?
[break][break]

He didn't know exactly why. Trying to interpret his emotions these days was like trying to untangle a pool of yarn. The effort frustrated him. If he could fill the pool with petrol and set it aflame, he absolutely would. But, instead, he simply let it be.[break][break]

Turning back to her as she continued, Remiel nonetheless endeavored to let her know that he understood. "People are scared on both fronts," He nods. "And it often brings out some of the worst in them. Too stubborn to come to an understanding; to believe that their ideas or plans aren't the best way to go about things. The discourse stalls progress, but I trust Hoenn will resume some sense of normalcy soon..."[break][break]

Another half-lie.
[break][break]

The black-haired royal sighs, gently combing his bangs aside with a single hand. "Nevertheless... I simply wished to let you know I am on your side, Stormy. No matter what may come ahead." He drops his hand, then slightly smiles after a pause. "I'd urge us to stay out of the crossfire, but being at the center of it seems to be our job these days, hm?" A slightly bleak joke, but one he'd gotten used to. [break][break]

Fighting wars and chasing a robot in a submarine was far more exciting that paper-pushing at the embassy, anyway.
[break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 1:11:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he guessed he's an avatar now for being acquainted with legendary pokemon.

he takes note of the fact that dahlia won't ever question his statements, remembering to reference it for his convenience at any point in the future. he finishes his snack, licks his fingers clean and then wipes them off on a napkin he took with the pastry.

"a lot of things on this contract make the ones on my current one with the league kinda redundant," he starts. he's sure that 's aware of the few points that he pertains to already. "can i ask if i can tweak my current one before signing this?"

while the responsibilities as a champion are similar to what was mentioned in the contract, so were the benefits. he wasn't gaining anything besides league taking responsibility for destruction of property, which he can argue that other avatars do more than him.

"is that fine, goode? it's nothing big, if you're worried."

@tags
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 1:48:55 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

's response is satisfactory enough to convince Katherine to sign the contract, it seems. She provides confirmation for 's status, which wasn't all too surprising to hear about, but it's appreciated all the same. If she was willing to out her very own champion, who's to say she wouldn't support discovering the identities of future avatars as well?

She gives it another thorough read before reaching the spot where she's supposed to sign, the pen already being lifted to jot her name down.

And once she does?

"There," the deed was done. Katherine speaks up upon hearing 's proposed addition, clearly not well on board with it - or perhaps she was simply driven by spite. "I am afraid I have to agree with the commissioner and councilman . I vote against adding such a clause to our contracts."

She smiles, if only because retribution tasted particularly sweet today.

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"] @ AQUA INITIATIVE

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 3:17:39 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Finished!

Fernando releases the pen with the urgency of a pent up curse. The moment he dots the last period is the moment the prophecy has been fulfilled. His reward is immediate, a series of cramps that line from the base of his thumb to the midpoint of his wrist.

I’ll sign,” he declares verbally. “But the terms listed don’t apply to someone of my stature. I’ve omitted the Benefits and offer my services to help with the more… fledging Avatars that may arise.

A constant wave of his hand breezes the fresh ink that has yet to dry. “If you find this agreeable, we can draft it as such and I’ll sign the amended documents. If not, we can adjust until you find the terms agreeable.

He waits for ’s Mr. Rime to approach, unwilling to hand it off to anyone else, before rolling the document into a tube for easier handling. A document so important is rarely crumpled or treated with anything short of reverence but Fernando could care less. They’re coming to him and he’s already besmirched the parchment with strikethroughs and edits.

Once the document is passed off, Fernando turns his attention to the otherwise untouched charcuterie. None of the items presented interest his appetite but free food is free food. “Everyone’s had a chance I take it?” His announcement doesn’t wait for an answer.

He unclasps his Pokeball to nudge against his shoulder, materializing his Shaymin Sky form onto its perch. It lets out a high-pitch peal at the sight of such bounties, neither showing any shame as Fernando starts to feed his Pokemon by hand, scooping anything that tickles the Pokemon’s interest.

AQUA INITIATIVE

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]

THE AQUA INTIATIVE CONTRACT

I. INTRODUCTION

This is a contractual agreement between THE HOENN LEAGUE (THE LEAGUE for short) and FERNANDO SILPH THE AVATAR.

The contractual listed party of THE LEAGUE is in reference to the reigning governmental organization of Hoenn with at least a two-thirds majority of the following persons in office: , , and .

FERNANDO SILPH, THE AVATAR, is granted classification as AN AVATAR under the definition of: an individual who has been recognized by a significant Pokemon who possesses (1) bestowed powers from said Pokemon and/or (2) possesses or can summon said Pokemon.

The aggregate of signed parties hereafter referred to as The Avatar Quality and Universal Action (AQUA) Initiative. All parties signing this document are bound to its terms, regardless of the name used to sign this contract.

II. PURPOSE & DURATION OF AGREEMENT

The AVATAR is not currently represented by THE LEAGUE, but acknowledges that he has had the opportunity to consult with THE LEAGUE of their choice and enters into this Agreement freely and voluntarily.

THE LEAGUE and THE AVATAR each acknowledge that they are entering into this contract of their own accord and without duress, coercion, or pressure of any kind; that they have fully disclosed to each other all information pertaining to their respective capabilities likely to influence their judgement herein; that they have given due consideration to such provisions and questions, and understand them clearly; that the arrangement embodied in this contract is in all respects acceptable to them, being consistent with their respective capabilities; and that accordingly they assent to all the provisions hereof.

THE LEAGUE agrees to enter into this contract in order to provide resources and support to THE AVATAR, in exchange for their services for the good of the Hoenn region.

It is hereby agreed that, in exchange for the powers and abilities offered to THE AVATAR herein after, THE AVATAR shall perform certain services for THE LEAGUE. Said services are more particularly described as follows:

1. THE LEAGUE may time to time, demand the summoning of THE AVATAR to protect Hoenn and its constituents from regional threats (e.g. Ultra Beasts, domestic terrorists, natural disasters, aggressive Pokémon, etc.). THE AVATAR may provide their services if they deem the situation to be appropriate according to their own judgement and within the legal grounds without the summoning of THE LEAGUE.
  2. The following conditions must be met for an event to qualify as a REGIONAL THREAT:
    1. The confirmed failure of other AVATARS enlisted in the AQUA INITIATIVE in remedying such threats.
    2. The confirmed failure of the CHAMPION or ELITE FOUR of THE LEAGUE in remedying such threats.
    3. The summoning of ALL AVATARS enlisted in the AQUA INITIATIVE to remedy such threats.
    If summoned for a REGIONAL THREAT that does not match one of the above conditions THE AVATAR may decline the summon without repercussion.
  3. THE LEAGUE agrees that it shall not demand the performance of services and/or tasks more than once per week, with the issuance of a new service and/or task by THE LEAGUE does not release THE AVATAR from their obligation to complete any previous, as yet uncompleted, services and/or tasks.
  4. THE LEAGUE agrees that THE AVATAR may opt out of any uncompleted services and/or tasks that cannot be resolved within 60 days. THE AVATAR must provide a copy of any deliverables created to address the uncompleted services and/or tasks along with documentation of work performed and overall progress.
  5. THE LEAGUE agrees not to impose services and/or tasks to any AVATAR enlisted in the AQUA INITIATIVE that will cause direct harm to THE AVATAR. This includes significant damage to THE AVATAR through physical, mental, reputational, and financial means.
  6. THE AVATAR will provide provisional training to AVATARS enlisted in the AQUA INITIATIVE in relationship to their powers and AVATAR related matters. The lengths of training will be decided upon by THE AVATAR in relation to the receiver’s cooperation.

Below, the duration of the contract has been outlined:

The contract is in power until:

1. the death of THE AVATAR
  2. THE AVATAR no longer meets the definition of AN AVATAR
  3. THE LEAGUE no longer has two-thirds , , and in office
  4. breach of agreement
  5. mutual termination of the agreement between THE AVATAR and THE LEAGUE
  6. a year from the signing date MARCH XX, 2022

In case of breach of agreement, the contract is in power until the remedies detailed in Section IV. have been carried out in full.

III. BENEFITS

THE AVATAR that signs this contract will be provided the following benefits:

1. information on all operations and projects conducted by and for the AQUA INITIATIVE.
  2. legal exemptions from misdemeanors conducted during and with the purpose of completing services and/or tasks requested as per Section II.i.
  3. the position to judge and vote upon decisions in regards to the AQUA INITIATIVE as mutually exclusive members of both AN AVATAR and THE LEAGUE. such decisions are made with the weight and representation of their respective parties, considered mutually exclusive, for matters regarding unanimous decisions proceeding forward.
  4. the ability to decline any amendments made to the AQUA INITIATIVE imposed onto other AVATARS as per the exclusive nature of this document to THE AVATAR. 
  5. the ability to summon THE LEAGUE for a vote on an amendment to this document within 60 days of issuing an amendment.
  6. access to staff employed by THE LEAGUE as well as any research and information held by THE LEAGUE. THE AVATAR will be granted access, permissions, and for all intents and purposes privileges' equivalent to a COUNCIL MEMBER as of those currently assigned as of MARCH XX, 2021

IV. PENALTIES IMPOSED FOR VIOLATIONS AND BREACHES OF THIS CONTRACT

Upon THE LEAGUE's determination that THE AVATAR has violated any of the terms and/or conditions of this contract then THE AVATAR shall be liable to punitive terms as described herein.

Minor violations will incur a monetary fine that will be determined depending on the nature of the violation. However, if THE AVATAR commits a major violation of this contract, which includes actively working to subvert THE LEAGUE, collaborating with THE LEAGUE's enemies, seeking to be released from this contract except as expressly authorized herein, or otherwise subverting the purposes of this contract, then THE LEAGUE may exercise any or all of the following remedies:

1. Immediate expulsion from the AQUA Initiative.
  2. Revoke any granted current benefits as is.
  3. Demand multiple services and/or tasks be completed, notwithstanding any other provision of this contract to the contrary.
  4. Imprisonment with an issued trial date.
  5. Impose any other penalty THE LEAGUE deems fitting, so long as to do so would result in irony due to the nature of THE AVATAR's violation.

V. ADDENDUM

The following are changes to this document, that modify the terms for all signed parties, after such parties have signed. No addendum may be entered into this document before first being agreed upon by an unanimous vote of all signed parties. Any signed party may propose an addendum at any time, it will then be voted on at the earliest convenient time when all signed parties are present and in a sound and calm state of mind, as to cast a well considered vote.

VI. NAMES & SIGNATURES OF SIGNED PARTIES & WITNESSES

I hereby certify that I have read, understood, and agreed to all of the terms and conditions provided herein above and I expressly agree to be bound by each and every one of them. I understand that this contract cannot be revoked by me after signing, except as may be expressly provided for herein. I expressly acknowledge that I am entering into this contract freely and voluntarily, without duress or coercion of any kind.

will sign pending printed amendment

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 3:30:50 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
an aqua assembly

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Is that disappointment in the twitch of her brows? That he had been watching everyone, and not just her? [break][break]

Her attention follows his over his shoulder and back into the meeting room. Lips move but no words can be heard. It leaves her skin crawling ever so slightly at the prospect.[break][break]

"We are stronger than our fears. We've overcome worse, endured worse."[break][break]

But her lips part at his admission, his promise. For a moment, Stormy watches him carefully, intrigue making it impossible for her to pull away. It felt like an ultimatum, a sign of something to come. She wanted to believe him, but--[break][break]

"No matter what may come ahead."[break][break]

In the moment he drops his hand, she instinctively reaches to grab it. With her other hand, the woman holds out her pinky finger, wiggling it.[break][break]

"Pinky promise."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 7:21:46 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]
@assembly
[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

Following Dahlia's orders, Balder proceeded to move and escort Stormy to the exit of the room. While the others were bickering at the table, their noises drowning the room, the bodyguard glanced at the lady beside him. "Think carefully before signing. I have no idea what she's planning for this initiative."[break][break]

That was all he could say. The man didn't know much about the initiative, nor the designs that the Commissioner had in mind, thus telling the lady to be careful upon her decision. Upon seeing the Lady of Flames and, surprisingly, the Galarian Ambassador, out of the room, Balder returned to stand beside Dahlia, deciding to read the contract he had been given beforehand, on which he had done modifications.[break][break]

Leaning forward, he decided to whisper to the lady. "Like Fernando, I did some modifications as well. Feel free to review them and we can discuss them later on. But as we agreed, I will join the initiative." He then proceeded to place the contract beside Dahlia, far from prying eyes that would try to decipher his conditions and traits.[break][break]

Hearing Katherine's denial of Zac's suggestion, balder frowned slightly. "Ms. Fairburne, would you explain why you are in denial of this suggestion, other then being out of possible spite? As I see it, the suggestion Mr. Ramsay proposes would be beneficial to you as well and does not prevent any future collaboration with the League and the Commissioner."

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/cULmcMU.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]

THE AQUA INTIATIVE CONTRACT

[break][break]

I. INTRODUCTION

[break]
This is a contractual agreement between THE HOENN LEAGUE (THE LEAGUE for short) and BALDER SCHWARTZ THE AVATAR. [break][break]

The contractual listed party of THE LEAGUE is in reference to the reigning governmental organization of Hoenn which must contain as Commissioner and his Employer.[break][break]

BALDER SCHWARTZ, is granted classification as AN AVATAR under the definition of: an individual who has been recognized by a significant Pokemon who possesses (1) bestowed powers from said Pokemon and/or (2) possesses or can summon said Pokemon.[break][break]

The aggregate of signed parties hereafter referred to as The Avatar Quality and Universal Action (AQUA) Initiative. All parties signing this document are bound to its terms, regardless of the name used to sign this contract.[break][break]

II. PURPOSE & DURATION OF AGREEMENT

BALDER SCHWARTZ is not currently represented by THE LEAGUE, but acknowledges that he has had the opportunity to consult with THE LEAGUE of their choice and enters into this Agreement freely and voluntarily.[break][break]

THE LEAGUE and BALDER SCHWARTZ each acknowledge that they are entering into this contract of their own accord and without duress, coercion, or pressure of any kind; that they have fully disclosed to each other all information pertaining to their respective capabilities likely to influence their judgement herein; that they have given due consideration to such provisions and questions, and understand them clearly; that the arrangement embodied in this contract is in all respects acceptable to them, being consistent with their respective capabilities; and that accordingly they assent to all the provisions hereof.[break][break]

THE LEAGUE agrees to enter into this contract in order to provide resources and support to THE AVATAR, in exchange for their services for the good of the Hoenn region.[break][break]

It is hereby agreed that, in exchange for the powers and abilities offered to THE AVATAR herein after, THE AVATAR shall perform certain services for THE LEAGUE. Said services are more particularly described as follows:[break][break]

1. THE LEAGUE may time to time, demand the summoning of THE AVATAR to protect Hoenn and its constituents from regional threats (e.g. Ultra Beasts, domestic terrorists, natural disasters, aggressive Pokémon, etc.). Due to his bodyguard duties, BALDER SCHWARTZ is exempt from this restriction and may only intervene after certain conditions are met. THE AVATAR may provide their services if they deem the situation to be appropriate according to their own judgement and within the legal grounds without the summoning of THE LEAGUE.
  2. The following conditions must be met for BALDER SCHWARTZ to be deployed upon League's summon:
    1. Commissioner 's safety is ascertained and will not be endangered in any way.
    2. The presence of BALDER SCHWARTZ upon the battlefield does NOT endanger the lives of any allies to the League's cause. The term of "Allies" in this condition is dependent on the interpretation of BALDER SCHWARTZ and/or THE LEAGUE
    3. The involvement of Team Rocket is confirmed OR the Commissioner gives her blessing, following the fulfillment of the previous conditions.

The list of conditions may be amended, if needed, after discussion between BALDER SCHWARTZ and COMMISSIONER DAHLIA GOODE.
  3. BALDER SCHWARTZ is excluded of any obligatory services that THE LEAGUE may request if they are to impair his duties as a Bodyguard. The view on the impairment of his duties will be determined after discussion between BALDER SCHWARTZ and COMMISSIONER DAHLIA GOODE
  4. BALDER SCHWARTZ is to be excluded of any forms of training to be received and is given free reign as to how he learns the usage of his powers and how he uses them, so long as it benefits THE LEAGUE and does not harm COMMISSIONER DAHLIA GOODE. With the signed approval of COMMISSIONER DAHLIA GOODE, the Bodyguard and Avatar BALDER SCHWARTZ may provide guidance and training to Avatars part of the AQUA Initiative, as well as possible League Members, should they request it and does not impair his duties as Bodyguard.
[break][break]

Below, the duration of the contract has been outlined:[break][break]

The contract is in power until:[break][break]

1. the death of BALDER SCHWARTZ
  2. BALDER SCHWARTZ no longer meets the definition of AN AVATAR
  3. THE LEAGUE no longer has as Commissioner.
  4. breach of agreement
  5. mutual termination of the agreement between BALDER SCHWARTZ and THE LEAGUE
  6. Unemployment of BALDER SCHWARTZ
[break]
In case of breach of agreement, both of this contract and his Bodyguard duties, from BALDER SCHWARTZ's side, he must report to Commissioner within 2 days of the breach. Failure to do so will allow THE LEAGUE to issue a warrant for his arrest.[break][break]

III. BENEFITS

[break]
THE AVATAR that signs this contract will be provided the benefits from the original contract, as well as the following benefits:[break][break]

1. information on all operations and projects conducted by and for the AQUA INITIATIVE.
  2. legal exemptions from misdemeanors conducted during and with the purpose of completing his Bodyguard duties towards Commissioner . This may be amended upon discussion between the two parties.
  3. the position to advise and judge upon decisions in regards to the AQUA INITIATIVE. If a vote is requested and reaches a stalemate, for whatever reason, BALDER SCHWARTZ is allowed to place his vote so that the stalemate is broken. The decision must be made in regards to the sake and good of the whole of the Hoenn Region and must not hold any selfish desires.
  4. the ability to arrest and/or interrogate any individuals, should BALDER SCHWARTZ suspect them of one of the followings:
    1. being a member of TEAM ROCKET
    2. represents a threat to 's safety
    3. represents a threat to the members of the AQUA Initiative, be it AVATARS, WITNESSES or LEAGUE members
    4. is confirmed to be an unregistered avatar and represent a possible danger to the region. The nature of "Unregistered" will be determined in a meeting with COMMISSIONER DAHLIA GOODE
    5. is confirmed to hold ill will or desires against THE LEAGUE

The aforementioned list may be modified after discussion between BALDER SCHWARTZ and COMMISSIONER DAHLIA GOODE. Suspects must be released within 48 hours should no proof be found and/or it is determined that they are no threats. [OOC INFO: THIS WILL NOT BE USED UNLESS BOTH RP PARTIES ARE IN AGREEMENT OR IF AN EVENT REQUIRES SUCH ACTIONS]
  5. access to staff employed by THE LEAGUE as well as any research and information held by THE LEAGUE and any cameras, should BALDER SCHWARTZ require these for his duties. BALDER SCHWARTZ will be granted access, permission privileges equal to a COUNCIL MEMBER for the duration of his duty as bodyguard of Commissioner and only to fulfill these duties.
  6. should the safety of be compromised in any way and that she is in no way to indicate the steps to do, BALDER SCHWARTZ may overrule any decisions or actions posed by THE LEAGUE AND ITS COUNCIL in order to favorize decisions and actions that will have the Commissioner's security and safety at heart. The overrule cannot be disputed in any way and BALDER SCHWARTZ may offer alternatives that must be voted upon by the active members of THE COUNCIL
  7. upon BALDER SCHWARTZ's confirmed signature, THE LEAGUE must do everything in its power to recover the Sun God Solgaleo that is currently in Ultra Space.
[break][break]

IV. PENALTIES IMPOSED FOR VIOLATIONS AND BREACHES OF THIS CONTRACT

[break]
Upon THE LEAGUE's determination that THE AVATAR has violated any of the terms and/or conditions of this contract then THE AVATAR shall be liable to punitive terms as described herein.[break][break]

Minor violations will incur a monetary fine that will be determined depending on the nature of the violation. However, if THE AVATAR commits a major violation of this contract, which includes actively working to subvert THE LEAGUE, collaborating with THE LEAGUE's enemies, seeking to be released from this contract except as expressly authorized herein, or otherwise subverting the purposes of this contract, then THE LEAGUE may exercise any or all of the following remedies:[break][break]

1. Immediate expulsion from the AQUA Initiative.
  2. Revoke any granted current benefits as is.
  3. Demand multiple services and/or tasks be completed, notwithstanding any other provision of this contract to the contrary.
  4. Imprisonment with an issued trial date.
  5. Impose any other penalty THE LEAGUE deems fitting, so long as to do so would result in irony due to the nature of THE AVATAR's violation.
[break][break]

V. ADDENDUM

[break]
The following are changes to this document, that modify the terms for all signed parties, after such parties have signed. No addendum may be entered into this document before first being agreed upon by an unanimous vote of all signed parties. Any signed party may propose an addendum at any time, it will then be voted on at the earliest convenient time when all signed parties are present and in a sound and calm state of mind, as to cast a well considered vote.[break][break]

VI. NAMES & SIGNATURES OF SIGNED PARTIES & WITNESSES

[break]
I hereby certify that I have read, understood, and agreed to all of the terms and conditions provided herein above and I expressly agree to be bound by each and every one of them. I understand that this contract cannot be revoked by me after signing, except as may be expressly provided for herein. I expressly acknowledge that I am entering into this contract freely and voluntarily, without duress or coercion of any kind.[break][break]

signature will be confirmed once amendments are printed and confirmed between both parties

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 11:27:36 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
AQUA ASSEMBLY

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

He maintains his expression when she pauses. But, inwardly, he's grown uneasy. Remiel was aware of the implications of what he'd said. A nondescript hallway with little time to spare was no place to say them outright, but he knew Stormy was aware of them, too. Whether this brought them closer, or as far apart as they'd ever been, however, remained to be seen. In truth, in this moment, it was up to her.[break][break]

Then she grabs his hand, and raises her pinky.[break][break]

And the unease melts away.
[break][break]

Cobalt eyes, intially surprised, now soften as he extends his own little finger to wrap around her own. How childish, he thinks. How endearing. The others debated and signed a strictly worded, life-changing contract in the meeting room next door while they engaged in a 'contract' of their own here. Yet this one carried more weight for the ambassador than the previous. He wouldn't forget it. Not on his life.[break][break]

"Pinky promise..."
[break][break]

He softly responds, gently locking his with hers. If there was something else to be said or done, he wasn't sure. Conjoined with her, eye-to-eye, time suddenly seemed like an alien concept. Then Earl Grey hovers between them, and the royal's finger slips away as he blinks out of their moment. He clears his throat as he regards the teacup's signaling.[break][break]

"Hm? Oh... yes. I need to head back now for the closing remarks." He says, receiving an affirmative nod from the Sinistea. After it bows Stormy adieu and guides the way back, however, Remiel addresses her one last time. "If you ever need some company, just call me." He smiles, beginning to walk backward with a gleam in his eye.[break][break]

"I'll clear my schedule."
[break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 13:03:01 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait remains deathly silent as she bears witness to the bewildering turn of events. unfortunately, there is nothing to be done - and she lacks the power to stop the inevitable formation of aqua. has already made the decision to sign his altered document and even has been swayed. 

"..."

she was genuinely floored that such a decision had been reached by a decent number of them, the woman leaning back in her seat and blinking slowly as she reflected on the last few moments. cait peered down at the document, the white paper crinkling as her grasp upon it tightened.

"
i've made my decision."

she leaned over to and whispered into his ear, informing him that she'd be returning to their shared hotel room. once the message was passed, she'd stand and give a light shrug as she gestured vaguely toward her unsigned piece of paper.

"
i want nothing to do with this," she said, simply. "do i have permission to take my leave?"

the question was politely directed at

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 16:16:23 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

“Are you deaf?”

There were better ways to approach the situation, and one already probes at Katherine’s mind not a moment later. “Uhm. What I mean to ask, Mr. Schwarts, is if you haven’t been listening to what both the commissioner and councilman Silph already said,” ah. There, much better. She could handle being polite… From time to time, it seems.

“Such a short period of time can be easily abused, and despite what some may believe, the League’s resources are not endless.” The Malevolent was most definitely doing this only because she firmly cared for the budgets had to deal with. Siding against Zac out of spite? Katherine?

That didn’t sound right.

“And with all due respect, Mr. Schwarts... I advise you to look past Miss Alfric’s misconceptions about me and the prejudice that sparked them,” whether if was out of the room by now or not mattered little, since Katherine was clearly more interested in ripping into now. ”I don’t want any praise, but I’d appreciate it if you avoid implying that I do things out of spite and childish behavior. Let my record speak for itself, alright?”

An exemplary civilian and an outstanding gym leader, as she had been told before.

“Until the day I decide to go rogue and denounce some people on my way out, spare me the benefit of the doubt.” Ah. There it was. A quick reminder of history, carried with that familiar hint of malice that Katherine Fairburne was so loved hated for.

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"] @ AQUA INITIATIVE

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]