part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hnn - volume 5 issue 1
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 5:30:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","hnnpage"]
[attr="class","hnntitle"]HOENN NEWS NETWORK
[attr="class","hnnsub"]THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU LOUD & CLEAR FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE!
[attr="class","hnnissuenum"]
[attr="class","hnnball"]
[attr="class","hnnissuemar"]VOLUME 05 ISSUE 01 / APRIL 2021 EDITION
[attr="class","hnncolorbg"]
[attr="class","hnnpicbg"]
[attr="class","hnntext"]

DEVON COLLAPSES; SILPH AND INFINITY SWEEP UP SCRAPS

WRITTEN BY RITA TEVIN
RUSTBORO CITY — Devon Corporation has been bought out by two major companies, the first of which is Greater Mauville Holdings (GMH). With GMH's acquisition of Devon Corporation's energy sector, it is understood the parent company of GMH, 's Infinity Industries, effectively holds a monopoly over Hoenn's energy market.

CEO Clayton says, "Energy is getting a face lift. I can assure the people of Hoenn that we at Infinity Industries are not sitting on our laurels. Our researchers at GMH are hard at work creating a new power source. When they're finished, our generators will provide consistent and clean energy for all of Hoenn without breaking the bank. It's gonna be fuckin' nuts--can I say that?"

Other smaller companies under Devon Corporation have been acquired by Silph Corporation, headed by former councilman . His resignation from the council seat is a significant loss for 's cabinet; however, the commissioner has left fond words for his departure, "we are incredibly grateful for Councilman Silph's long and illustrious tenure. On behalf of the League, I would like to thank him for his service."

THE HOENNIAN STAR TOURNAMENT SETS ITS SIGHTS FOR SUMMER

WRITTEN BY VALERIE KINSEY

THE POKEMON LEAGUE - Organizers of the semi-quadrennial international competition, the Hoennian Star Tournament, have said that planning and production have been moving smoothly for a summer opening. Trainers from around the world are invited to come participate to battle for fame, prizes and fun.

Although the event is dubbed a tournament, the format deviates from the traditional tournament format, allowing for contestants to compete as much as they can throughout the duration of the event. To prepare, tournament organizers suggest trainers train a variety of Pokemon so as to not tire their teams out.

In order to make the Hoennian Star Tournament come to fruition, sponsors both domestic and international have poured in funds and rewards to help assist Hoenn after its recent conflict, The Ultra Beast War. These sponsors include Mossdeep Space Center, Macro Cosmos, Infinity Industries and Silph Corporation.

PAID ADVERTISEMENTS

if you'd like to contribute an article for a mini-volume, please dm with your idea or your writing. if approved, your character will earn a small monetary reward of 20 PD! thanks to noodles for this idea!

LEAVE US A COMMENT

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]

[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Source+Code+Pro]
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
hnn - volume 5 issue 1
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 11:45:16 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
@realfernandosilph //
no thank u my Goode idiot for letting me abuse my position for so long it wasn't even fun anymore. when i finally buy all of Hoenn u'll b region janitor.
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
hnn - volume 5 issue 1
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 15:05:06 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
Delibirdy_Boy //
i'm glad the league decided to go ahead with the tournament, given everything. maybe i'll take some time off to watch it this year...
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,006 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
hnn - volume 5 issue 1
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 17:57:19 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
Алёша //
Oh how the mighty have fallen so far from their throne. Here’s to hoping this monopoly isn’t going to shoot us all in the ass later.
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Playing hard to get
With a time traveler
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,791 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
hnn - volume 5 issue 1
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 18:25:42 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
StrawhatNet//
Nobody else worried about that whole monopoly thing? Keeping all your eggs in one basket is a recipe for disaster. That aside... Samuel?

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,244 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
hnn - volume 5 issue 1
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 22:18:55 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

anonymous //
w̸̛̛̛̛̹̮͍̙͈̰͙̔̊̌͐̉́̏̍̄̈́͆̎̑̊̀̑̇̈̌̿̀͌̇̇͂̀̃́͆̎͑̇̇͌̑͊͒̀̀̂́͒̈́͋͗͑̌̿̄́̈̓̽͂̇͘͘͘̚̚̚͝͠͝h̶̨̡̢̧̢̛̘̞̠̙̜̰͍̗̥͇̱̼͖̝̣̗̱̰̙̪͙̹͍̤͎̖̗̲̱͓̲̣̻͖̱̯͇͖͓̹͉̱̬̖͕̎̀́͋̒͋̃̇̊͗̄͊̔̔̀͒̀͊̋̈́̍͊͋̀̿̍̈́͘̕̚͘̕͝͝͠ͅͅơ̵̡̢̢̢̢̯͕̟͔̩͚̫̠̪̞͉̣͖̼̖̗͖̘̲͓̭͎̗̝̳̪̱̭̻̤̯̠̹̹̤̩̘̲̻͙͇͕̪̙̩̬̠͎̼͍̮̯͍͎͕̬͈̩̘͓̄̈́̾́͂͆̽͗̀̋͊̽̾̿̑̓̍̍̈́̒̿̍̀̋̈́̊͗͐́̿̆̐͊̈̈͛̀́́̾̈͐́͋̋̀̑͗̀̃͋͗̆̌̽̆̈́̽̆͆̈́̍͂̽͒͗͆̋̐͒͘̚̕͘͘̚̚͘͝͠͠͠ͅͅͅ ̵̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̙̯̹̹̼̲͙̯̮̟͇̝̟̟̪͕͍̝͚̤͈̳̥̟̤̮͈͓̗̣̫͇̜͈̙̻͉̭̼̞̙̰͖̳͎̱̘̯̞̘͛͛̉̐̓͌̍͑̉̔̌̌̅́̑̀͒̄̂̈́͛̆̏̿͆͌̇̅͋̂͗̊͌̿̀̄̏͗͊͋̀̃̈́̂͊̾͒͐̆͗̉̈́̂̉̿̈́̎̆͗̎̀̏͌̽̒̾̑̍͑̊̃̂̽̂̀͐̐̏̈́͑̀̋̔̓̑͑̆̓́͐́̽̌̿͌́̈͗̉̂̾̾͆͋͌̏́̓̑͆͘̕͘͘͘͘̕͘͘͘̕̕̕͘͘͜͝͝͝ą̵̢̡̡̡̧̢̨̢̢̧̡̛̛̛̗͚̺̬̻̱̹͈͖̠̪̝̳̙͉͚̪̣̼͙͈͙̙̣̘̫͉̝̲̯̫͙͎͚̝̝̤̟̥͕̗͎̠̰͔̙͕͙̻̠̭̫̝̠͔̤͎̪̳͚͖́̈́̈́̈́̌̍̇̊̽͗̂̉̌̿̔̀͛̂́̋́͛̎̏̈́̃̏̈́̈́̿͋̀̇̀̔͐̄͂͑̂̇̆̀̾̋̄̄͑̅̅͗̈͑̽́̍̊́̄͋̓̀̏́̎͊̑͗̊̑̀̎̅̾͒̏̊̀͒͆͒̓̔̇͑̎͐̀͑̋̌̓͛́̆͑̍͆̀̑̑̓̕̕͘̕̕̕̚̕͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝r̵̡̡̧̖͔̲̬̩͚͈̼̪̬̜̩͕̥̜̘̝̝͎̖̻̱̪͖̘̗͍̞̦͇̭̼̤̹͇̞̪̼͙͖̭̫͐e̸̢̢͕̭͎̥̠̰̤̹̟̺̐̿̇̽̅̑̂̂̋̈́̉̓̇̌̽̀͂̑͋̏̐̋͂̚͘̕͝͠͝ ̶̡̛̛̭̠͔̝̼͓̹̫̠͚̖̺̺̱͕̝̳̳͚̗̻̺͎̪̪̱͖̙̗̉͂̀͆̒̿͊̽́̆̒͆̽̀̃͊͋̾̋̾̏̓̊̓͒̊̂̃͌̇̊̋̀͐̎̍͛̔͋̃̀̏̏̽̅́̇̑̏̈́̋̓̓̈́̃̓͒̍̌̎͊́̌̅͂̀́͌̋̂̏̾̔̏̍̑̆̐̎̽̒͆͘̚͘̚̕̚̕̚̕͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅy̷̛̛͙̩̪̩̠̗̝̯͈̲̠̥̯͈̫̤̪̗̜̺͐̿̎̏̓̽̌͒͐́́͊͂͋̑̔̎̄̔̊́̄̀͛̍͑͂̒̍͑̉͆̑͌̃̎͐̾͐͒̑͗̌̕̚̕̕̕͠͠͝͠ͅͅơ̷̧̢̢̡̡̡̨̨̢̨̨̛̛̛͖̙̤̖̠͉̦͔̘̫̩̪̰̺͇͍͔̪̩͓̬̜̣̱̫̼͖͈̩͓̖̮̼̝̘͎̞̳̥̲̺̘̻̗̻̪̞̥͚̣̭̪̦̞͉͚̬̠̙̟̘͉̙̹̙̥̝̭̻̣̩̺͎̝̭̳̩̞̺̗̻̮͈̤̜̥̥̥̬̹͍̞̖̬̅̂̋͌̌̋̈́̃͒͊̂͂́̐̏̓̿́̑̌̈́͂̿̾̂̊̿̎̃͂̓̆̓̏̏̓͛͗̑͌͆͋͛͛̀͋̈́̋̒͊̋̐̀̈́̑̿͑̋̍̎̓̇͑̓̒͐́̂͊̋̎̔̔͂̀̓͑͆̑͑̈́͛̍͛̏̾̅̒̈́̾͋̐̀͋̆̅͛̌̌̈́̊̈́͋̄̔͋̏̉̕͘͘͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅư̶̡̢̧̨̢̢̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̼͙̭͚͉̟͇͖͚̗̗̪̹̘̫̝̼̰͓̳̥̫̞̥̜͓̳̪͖͓͖̗̹̰̝͔̼͍͍̹͖̬̻̜̣̪͙̭̤̤̪̖̫͇̳̮̱͂͒̉͊̒͛̀͑̿͆͆̎͆̅̋̓́̐̾͐̈́̊͌̿͒͐̏̓̈́͗̈̄̃̀͆̈́̾̑̋̔̏̅̎͂̏̌͛͒̓͊̒́̄̒̂̇̓̈̈̂͊̽͊́̓͆̾̆͒͑͆̓͆̾̉̅̊͊̉̈̇͗͑̽̐̃͛̈́͛̀͑̀̈́̍̉̌̌͊̈́̂͆̀́̊͐͆́̈̓̊̑̃̓̇͂͘͘͘̚̕̕͘̕͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅ
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
hnn - volume 5 issue 1
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 22:52:39 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
INCINEMASK //
totally hyped for that tournament! can't wait to take on any and all challengers! hope ya'll are ready to get burned!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,545 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
hnn - volume 5 issue 1
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 17:13:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
@eriberi //
Remember that you can always come catch these hands for free! At uhm... wait, I'm not supposed to share information with strangers... ANYWAYS, WATCH OUT COS I'M GONNA BE THE BESTEST TRAINER OUT THERE!
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
hnn - volume 5 issue 1
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2021 3:49:36 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
@rcjoshdragomir //
Remember: Licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets.