Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
It's a little cold in paradise, tonight.
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 0:15:50 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“She’ll have to get used to us being gay if she is going to be living with you.” Leon chuckled slightly, lifting the straw to his lips to take a drink of the cocktail. “We aren’t exactly subtle, bellissimo.” They weren’t particularly quiet either, reminding him that they should purchase some noise-cancelling headphones for Eris before she heard something she didn’t want to hear.

“A romantic ferris wheel ride?” The idea was cheesy, but that was exactly the sort of lovey-dovey thing that appealed to the newly found romantic in him. “Why don’t we do that? Especially the making out part, though. Don’t forget about that.” A smirk spread across his lips and reached out to take Chu-e’s hand in his own, leading his boyfriend towards the ferris wheel.

close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 0:29:06 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
there was NO c*bering when glitch was around. especially not for . not if he could help it. not that he knew what was going to happen but he did want to hunt down his best friend. his wheelchair being pushed by his large conkeldurr once more he still kept his leg covered by a blanket in order to stop people from staring too much. eventually people would know the extent of his injuries but for now he was content, holding a plushie to his chest as he rolled around. waving to a couple people that saw him.

as soon as he saw him he waved down the other rocket, excitedly. trying to make sure his new toy didn't fall on the ground. "hey! i made it! hurry up taki before he goes to make out or something gross." he sighed and hoped that he got his best friend's attention before he actually got pregnant or something on the ferris wheel. how did he even know if wouldn't be a deadbeat dad? he couldn't let that happen.
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 0:47:37 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Yeah, it'll be cute." Then tried to take Chu-e's hand like he was some type of whore out here in this public space. But Chu-e let him, a pleased flush on his cheeks as he leaned against the other.

Only to pause at a familiar mass of pink hair!

"Oh! Glitch!" Pulling away a little, but still holding hands, he raised his arm to wave to as he was wheeled over. "I'm so glad you're out of the hospital!" Releasing Leon for real now, he went to meet the other man halfway so he could lean down and pull him into a tight hug.

"Look!" Opening up his bag, he pulled out a cute plushie version of the Gym Leader. "Aren't these adorable? I had to have one for my office!"
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 1:10:29 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

“Oh good, it’s Glitch.” Leon bemoaned the coincidence underneath his breath, being dragged along towards the Gym Leader by . He was only minutes away from getting to grope his boyfriend on the ferris wheel and now he was being forced to make idle chatter instead, talk about being cockblocked. “I see you are making a speedy convalescence, sorry to hear about your leg.”

This was the extent he would provide without prompt, sipping on his Pina Colada like it was the only one left in existence while he quietly pouted from behind Chu-e. At least the sunglasses could hide his pain for the time being.

close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 1:17:03 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
he was excited when managed to find him. though really of course it was hard to miss him wasn't it? he hugged the other man back tightly and when they released held up his plush in turn. "they really are! now i'll always be around to hang out with you! even when i'm busy doing all my important gym work." and recovering and filling out paperwork and everything else he was expected to do now. "it's good to see you too! i'll be right as rain soon enough, don't worry about it." he smiled at happily.

"i guess you two have been busy busy huh?" he joked about it a little bit, knowing very well that he'd probably interrupted something about to go down on that feris wheel. but he was a poor recovering glitch and he needed the attention more. at least for now

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 1:31:28 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Another small grin, this one almost sheepish, and Chu-e turned back to to take his hand again and pull the man closer.

"Yeah. We're dating now." Turning his head, Chu-e glanced back at the blond and leaned up to give him a quick peck on the cheek. The big baby.

Something behind caught his attention though, a brow raised as the shape of a head of brown hair going for them excitedly.

"Is that one yours?" Was asked, smug, as @ciel was busting ass to make his way over to them.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 1:35:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
As it turns out, Ciel was just here to do a few talking points for a show he had agreed to be a guest on that was covering the festivities.

Yet, that was over for now since most of the battles had winded down. Now he was simply wandering the festival by his lonesome.

Then he caught sight of .

and were not as much his concern after he had power-walked his way over to the Gym Leader. If anything, Chu-e especially, seemed like some type of time space anomaly he shouldn't be talking to given the circumstances. Yet, the pull of Glitch was too powerful for that.

"Glitch!" He was only a little out of breath, somehow not a hot mess considering he was wearing a more formal clothing for the shoot he had been on.

A little pin of Glitch and his starring Gym Pokemon were showcased on the pocket, though.
close tab

played by

Banished

He/Him/His
March 20th
Centra City, Pasio
Homosexual
Thief
Grunt
Chu-e Choi
Boyfriend
26 height
26 height
awards
116 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leon
Leon Vercetti
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 1:50:06 GMT
Leon Vercetti Avatar

Leon couldn’t resist the smile crawling on his face when mentioned them dating, allowing themselves to be drawn back in by the conjoined hand and soft pressing of lips against his cheek. “Mhm.” Any worry about the lack of groping was washed away in the wake of romantic bliss.

“I’ve seen you before.” @ciel had a familiar face, and it took a moment for him to place where. “You’re that ghost hunting guy, right? I’ve seen your videos.” Leon didn’t like them, though that was more of his distaste of ghosts than the man himself.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 2:05:29 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
few experience what you really are

Sitting on the other side of the tree @bellatrix had found shade under, carefully attempted to enjoy a loaded tray of nachos himself. It was somewhat difficult to find a tortilla chip untainted by the layers of toppings upon the entire serving. Like an amateur threading a needle, the prince tried his best to slowly guide his fingers downward to grab one by its corner, careful not to smear his hand with any of the pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream, pinto beans, cotija cheese...

Meanwhile, his butler Sinistea was returning from fetching a neat stack of napkins from the stall. When it saw that the girl's (@bellatrix ) loaded hot dog was in danger of slipping its contents out the back end, however, it quickly floated over to her to save the day. Earl Grey certainly prided himself as a gentleman, after all, and he did help.

Levitating the fallen hot dog toppings in mid-air, and keeping them from landing on the girl's lap, however, came with the cost of showering her with the napkins he had been ferrying over previously. Whoops.

notes:

FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 6:31:23 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar

The rays of the sun glaring from the sky, peeking through what little cloud cover there was, and beating down upon Elaine were unbearable. Despite the young woman's displeasure, however, the onslaught of ultraviolet and infrared light showed no signs of abating any time soon. And so, she acquiesced to reality.

Rather than walking in her usual clothes, she had found herself storing them away in a coin locker and walking around in an outfit that was far from the usual for the ex-detective--a pink, plaid front-tie bikini. Her eyes were shielded from the worst of the sun by a combination of a sunhat and a pair of sunglasses. Hanging over her shoulder was a small, zipped up bag containing all of her valuables Pokeballs. Within her hand was a red popsicle that she was trying her best to keep in her mouth as she walked.

One could say without a doubt that she was prepared to prance around the beach and they would be unquestionably right.

And the stroll looked like it was going normally, until she witnessed something off to the side, in her peripheral vision.

Is that Sinistea...?

With the popsicle still in her mouth, she stopped, turned her head and shifted her sunglasses down to catch the sight of a small, floating Pokemon catching hot dog toppings falling right in front of a slender young woman. At that point, her quizzical gaze was far beyond obvious.

Notes:
-Elaine's swimsuit
-Elaine sees 's Sinistea and @bellatrix
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 6:55:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","graves"]
[attr="class","image"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]Never be ashamed, my love,
all hearts are open graves
[attr="class","postcontent"] Color Bella surprised when this adorable purple teacup Pokémon saved her pretty black and white floral sundress from a loaded mess of toppings. Despite a full mouth of hotdog there was a small squeal... albeit muffled! Eyes were wide and damn near almost choked on the food in a hasty attempt to half-assed chew and swallow what remained in her mouth.

"Oh my god! you're so cute!!! And a shiny! God, I love you already!!"

It was better her lap be covered in napkins rather than a mess that would stain and ruin her day. Bellatrix was quick thinking when she plucked a couple of napkins from her lap to hold out. "Put the toppings on here, I'll put it back on my yummy hotdog."

She couldn’t help but notice a set of eyes on her though, peering over the rims of sunglasses and the white-haired girl who looked like she never once set foot out in the sun before today grinned at the peering young woman. "This cute little bugger yours?" Bella asked, curious because she wanted it. All to herself and if this thing didn't exactly belong to the woman... then perhaps she can take it for herself.

&

[newclass=".graves"]--graves-bg-color: #1e1e1e; --graves-fg-color: #fefefe; --graves-font-color: #c5c5c5;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400|Sen:700&display=swap]

[newclass=".graves"]width: 500px; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 20px auto 0px auto; box-shadow: -2px 4px 8px rgba(0,0,0,0.3); position: relative; overflow: hidden; background-color: var(--graves-bg-color);[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .image"]position: relative[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .image img"]width: 100%[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .image:before"]content: ''; display: block; position: absolute; left: 0; top:0; right: 0; bottom: 0; background-image: linear-gradient(transparent, transparent, var(--graves-bg-color));[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .lyrics"]position: relative; top: -100px; right: -5px; font: 700 24px / 14px Sen, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: right; color: var(--graves-fg-color); text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px var(--graves-bg-color)[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .postcontent"]position: relative; margin: 30px; margin-top: -70px; padding: 20px; border: 3px solid var(--graves-fg-color); text-align: justify; font: 300 12px / 16px Montserrat, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; color: var(--graves-font-color)[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .postcontent b"]color: var(--graves-fg-color); font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .postcontent:first-letter"]border: 3px solid var(--graves-fg-color); background-color: var(--graves-bg-color); font: 700 24px / 14px Sen, Arial, sans-serif; padding: 14px; margin-top: -35px; margin-left: -35px; margin-right: 2px; float: left; color: var(--graves-fg-color);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 19:53:06 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
all thoughts about disrupting and 's date went out the window when he finally noticed that @ciel was heading towards them. of course it was a little bit difficult for him to see the brunette over the sea of bodies but eventually he managed to figure out what chu-e had been talking about. "oh! ciel! are you done with your interviews?" from what the ghost hunter had said, glitch had figured that he would be busy with it all day really.

he was pleased as punch when he saw that ciel had gotten some of his merch, even if some of it wasn't technically accurate anymore considering he was missing a limb. but that would probably make it worth more in the long run really. "you're gonna burn up wearing that jacket like that all the time!" he was happy though, that they'd get to spend a little bit of time together at least.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 14:29:46 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
few experience what you really are

Inches away from entering his mouth, the nacho chip abruptly stops when Remiel hears the woman cooing at something behind him:

"Oh my god! you're so cute!!! And a shiny! God, I love you already!!"

... A shiny?

In favor of proving his suspicion true, the crown prince sets the nacho chip back down into the gooey pit of cheese (and other things) that it had come from. Then, after standing up with this tray of nachos in hand, he calmly makes his way to the other side of the tree to set eyes upon the amusing situation.

Flustered with embarrassment for showering the young lady (@bellatrix) in napkins, Earl Grey is in the process of carefully telekinetically placing the slipped off toppings onto the one she's offered. When it is done, the pink tea cup bows profusely at the woman. 

"This cute little bugger yours?"

The question is directed at another vaguely familiar woman () standing nearby. But it is instead the ambassador that responds, dressed in a loose white dress shirt, black tank, and pleated brown shorts. "Earl Grey is my own, actually. I apologize if he's caused you any bother." Placing his free hand over his heart, he slightly bows.

notes: galarian accent a-go

FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 17:22:30 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moonfall"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyric"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","tags"]tagged for @all

[attr="class","textbox"]
"Uhm —"

[break][break] "Sir, won't you donate to our cause? God willing, it is only with donations like yours that —"

[break][break] Lada dashed away — it was something Jayden recognized faintly, that the Umbreon had disappered from his side but staring into the wide-eyed gaze of this stranger, the boy had barely been able to react to it.

[break][break] Fortunately, Lada had more of a sense of self-preservation than her trainer and with a little bit of effort on her part, admittingly. was possibly a stupider boy than others - it took him a second, but eventually he followed, and the Umbreon trotted over to Jayden, pushing herself against her trainer's legs and nudging him back. If only to put some distance between him and this terrible saleswoman.

[break][break] Jayden jerked — he'd only noticed Lada coming back, as the NPC-type-woman was mid-speal about how necessary the donation would be for Hoenn, and how thankful the League would be for it. It was exactly why he was caught unprepared when a hand reached for him — snaking around his torso, skin to skin, a hand on his waist.

[break][break] The boy was reminded of something else — a flash of a memory at a festival, a phone trinket, the smell of toasted Bouffalant pastries in the air — and then jerked back to the present.

[break][break] If there was something to be noted, it would be this: Jayden valued personal space. He did not take kindly to those who planned to thwart it — strangers especially. In a flash, the saleswoman was forgotten as Jayden's hands snapped to grab the wrist that had attempted to snake around his waist, bending poor 's arm in a twist.

[break][break] The woman's eyes widened, fearful, and she darted away.

[break][break] Blood rushed to Jayden's ears. "Who... who are you?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".moonfall"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#272626; min-height:500px; padding-bottom:1px; border-bottom:20px solid #5e4074;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall"]--accent:#8146ad; --speech:#a666d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px poppins; font-weight:600[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/3dXp0Zx/image.png); height:300px; background-size:130%; background-position:30% 20%; background-color:#5e4074; background-blend-mode:lighten; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .top .lyric"]height:100px; width:100%; word-wrap: break-word; bottom:0px; position:absolute; background:rgba(94,64,119, 0.3)[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .main"]background:rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin:20px; border:1px solid #232323; padding:30px; color:#ccc; border-radius:10px; font:11px 'roboto'; text-align:justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .main .icon"]height:100px; width:100px; float:left; margin:5px 15px 5px 5px; border-radius:10px; background:#272626; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .tags"]text-align:center; background:#8146ad; padding:4px 0px; font:italic 11px poppins; font-weight:700; margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .tags a"]text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .pkmn"] margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:-20px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .pkmn img"]width:60px; background:#303030; border:1px solid #202020; filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; padding-top:5px; margin-left:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; background:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .oocnotes"]margin-top:20px; margin-left:20px; border-left:30px solid #5e4074; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .textbox"]min-height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass="moonfall .textbox span"]text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass="moonfall .textbox A"]text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:600]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 17:29:53 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"Oh--owe."

Sam flinched at the pain that rain through his arm, namely his shoulder, as he was twisted. He glared at the umbreon who he was practically eye level with before furrowing his brows. Maybe he wouldn't go eevee hunting. Canine types always irritated Sam anyway. Why would eevees and their evolutions be different?

"Well, I mean, one way or another I suppose I answered the silent request of your pokémon." Another pointed look at the umbreon and he was groaning. "I'm Sam Carter, I'm the new caretaker at Mt. Pyre, and if you twist anymore I'll be the one asking you for a favor."

tl;dr

sam getting man handled by and he just doesn't care, sigh.