2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2021 15:42:29 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Ciel was SURE to answer the question that asked when he was posted on next, but for now to keep the ball rolling we could pretend he replied. Chu-e grinned when he saw 's face light up at seeing the weird ghost hunter guy. Taking his chance, he waved to the younger man and his new date before grabbing Leon's arm and tugging him back lightly; a wink was in place on his face.

This was their chance to get to that ferris wheel!
close tab

played by

myriascope

lumie
she / her
December 16
oldale town
undetermined
florist
civilian
We've got the time to take the world and make it better than it ever was
awards
84 posts
lumia peura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lumia
lumia peura
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2021 19:07:03 GMT
lumia peura Avatar
sweet summer haze
festival of champions!
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]
[attr="class","bang"]vibe!
[attr="class","bang"]reunion??

[attr="class","Revolution"][attr="class",rise"]
Oh! You can just pass me a list after! I'll have them ready as soon as possible!" Though the compliments feel so warm in her chest, Lumia can't quite help but shy away from those words, swaying lightly on her feet as she offers a quiet smile. "Oh yeah! He told me about the tournament but I don't exactly dare to fight anyone out here... everyone seems so strong! I'm happy just watching Lars and cheering him on though! He has been rather cool! Are you here to watch him too?"

Strange, considering how she'd heard some things from her mother... but what were they again? Lumia can't quite seem to remember. Oh well, they probably weren't that serious if she hasn't committed it to mind!
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[newclass=.Revolution]width:240px;height:280px; overflow: auto; font: 10px Open Sans; text-align: justify; color: #f5f5f5; float: right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.impress]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #b19cd9; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/ZjWPax5.jpg'); float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all ease; transition-delay: 1s; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/ZjWPax5.jpg");filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all-ease; -webkit-transition: 0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover .me]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass][googlefont=Monteserrat][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[newclass=.me]background-color:rgba(69, 69, 69, 0.8); font: bold 8px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: left; color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:270px;width:160px;transition:1s; height: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang]width: 120px; background-color: #242424; border: 1px solid #9e9e9e; float: center; margin: 10px; padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang a]font:bold 7pt calibri[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color: #b19cd9;border:solid 2px #535353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b19cd9;border: 5px solid #b19cd9;[/newclass][newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2021 17:34:14 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

While not participating in the tournament, the appeal of seeing many Pokemon was a strong one for the veteran trainer Josh Dragomir. He and his partner, the Raichu "Lightning" walked through the square with curious eyes, peering from one Pokemon to the next. The Trainer sipped his drink as he first saw a Gallade, then a Turtonator (an Alolan Pokemon that he had heard of, but not seen in the flesh before), and another new Pokemon that he at least knew was from Galar -- a Snom.

Some of the newer kinds made the trip worth it, really. Amor had suggested at some point doing some research for a PokeDex equivalent in the HoloWatch, but that was going to be a hell of an undertaking, wasn't it? This was as good a start as any.

-Free to interact!-

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 8:00:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Ciel probably gave a very good response to , that yes he WAS the ghost hunter guy. It was still kind of strange to be recognized even with his minor celebrity status.

But, Ciel only really had eyes for right now, so he didn't really notice when worked to pull the blond man away so he could spend more time with the gym leader.

"I am! One of the guests is sick and had to cancel last minute, so I have more free time than anticipated. I'm glad you're still around."

A soft puff of laughter at the jacket comment, but since Glitch insisted he slid it off. Which revealed he was a bit more built than what most people assumed from his outfits and how he hid it under clothes. Not bulky strength, but firm muscles that showed under his white button-up.

"I was about to go get some shaved ice. Would you like one, too?"
close tab

played by

verbatim

none
he/they
june 5th
redacted
bisexual
ex-gym leader
elite
none
single
143 height
143 height
endeavor
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 9:14:40 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
his attention was completely on @ciel now with thoughts of and c*bering potentially far out of his mind. he had a million and one other things that he wanted to think about instead. "here, put your jacket on my chair. then you won't have to carry it." leaning up a little bit he gently patted the back of his chair. it would be nice to have it close to him. and maybe ciel would forget it and he could take it back home and wrap himself up in it to sleep when he was stuck on bed rest again.

"i'd love that, it's warm out and it'll be fun to get some. what's your favorite flavor? i like the bubblegum kind. and the wedding cake flavor." though he wasn't sure if they would have that here. "or watermelon!" he liked sweets and stuff, but looking at him that was just sort of typical that he would like stuff like that.
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2021 21:04:46 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
154 for anyone
Locke arrived at the festival haggard and late. They’d missed the first day of battling due to work, but the various stalls and vendors that set themselves up along the beach seemed worth visiting regardless. It had also sounded like something a few of their Pokémon would enjoy.

If they could only behave.

The harness Volo-Volo wore was bright blue and had little wings on it and the baby dragon loved it. He did not love the accompanying leash that tethered him to his trainer. The Bagon tugged and chewed at the offending object, attempting to charge in the direction of some doubtlessly-rigged shell game promising large stuffed plushies as prizes.

Locke’s other charge was being similarly difficult, De-De squirming unsuccessfully under his arm as he carried her away from a sweet-smelling malasada cart. “How much money do you two think we have exactly?” He asked, as if either Pokémon even understood the concept.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 2:55:55 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

TRASHY RASCALS

third night of the hoenn star tournament

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_qu203chtVy1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]

WEARY TRAINERS UNWIND from a harsh day of battles in one of the liveliest taverns in Slateport. TRASHY RASCALS comes to life as rowdy shouts of vulgar language spills out onto the streets. Hearty laughter sits in the chipped wood of aged walls, a quiet tale of good times passed down from generation to generation, rich in Hoenn history.

Two bouncers sit outside, only allowing those with valid ID over the age of twenty-one to enter. In honor of the vast and differing cultures of visitors, those over sixteen are allowed in but branded with a neon colored wristband. They’re allowed beer, as per the drinking laws abroad, but no hard liquor. Anyone clearly younger is allowed in with accompaniment of their guardian but will obviously be refused service.

Business is booming as tourist from all over the world congregate for the Hoenn Star Tournament. Frothy beer pours from the tap while several bartenders rotate behind the counter, quick to fill patrons with another flight of shots. Bottles empty out at an alarming rate as frantic barbacks look to replenish glasses still warm from the kitchen’s dish washer.

The clock hits midnight and the owner, a pink-haired woman by the name of Amelia, roars with excitement. “Alright ya’ pansies! Let’s see which one of you so called trainers can really drink!

A challenge is issued and the spirit of the tournament courses through the inebriated veins of those present. The drinks aren’t free but that doesn’t damper the competitive spirit of those present. A win is a win no matter what the contest entails.

OOC NOTE:

This is a casual MEGA THREAD that all of your characters can participate in. Just avoid roleplaying with yourself!

This thread counts for curry!

This setting has an optional prompt: abide by the drinking mini-game!

Every time your character drinks alcohol in your post, roll a dice. If the sum of your rolls exceed 1000 during this prompt, your character will puke.

Characters that have historically mentioned drinking alcohol will have an added bonus. In your first post during this prompt, include a link to any completed threads that involve your character drinking. You may add these retroactively. Below are the listed bonuses:

LIGHTWEIGHT LUDICOLO

SEASONED SHUCKLER

HEAVYWEIGHT HARIYAMA

WASTED WAILORD

Those who abide by the optional prompt can earn 5 BP for every FIVE rolls they perform up to a MAX of 15 BP. Characters under SIXTEEN are exempt from the prompt but must meet the posting requirement to acquire BP.
          close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
          He/Him/His
          Twenty-Eight
          October 30th
          Bevaridge Town
          Biomesexual
          Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
          See ya later, Feraligatr!
          awards
          1,591 posts
          Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
          part of
          TAG WITH @zac
          Zac Ramsay
          FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
          POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 3:16:16 GMT
          Zac Ramsay Avatar

"WHO'S GOING TO BE THE FIRST?" Zac called across the crowded bar, "TO TRY THE NEW CHARJA-COLA!"

He lifted up a massive crate of black and blue cans. Each of them had big 'ADULTS ONLY' sticker slapped across the front. "New Charja-Cola After Dark! Made with real darkness! It's Hoenn's first alcoholic, adults-only, sports cola!"

Zac cracked open a can, which fizzed with black foam. He took three tentative sips, and felt a warm fuzz start to crow in his cheeks. Zac didn't usually drink, but he could hardly turn down the excellent advertising opportunity.

ZGq7OwMr   

Total: 220
          @afterdark
          ··
          close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
          he/him
          Nov. 25
          Ballonlera, Galar
          bisexual
          vigilante
          ex-elite four
          single
          6 ft 3 in height
          6 ft 3 in height
          victory is in the pocket!
          awards
          2,604 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @kazimir
          Kazimir Wynter
          FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
          POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 3:25:29 GMT
          Kazimir Wynter Avatar
          TAGGING @mega thread

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
          "oi! since when does a soda go alcoholic?! let me try some of that man!" kaz laughs as he grabs one of the cans handed out by and opened it. he winced as the black fizz started to ooze out of it like some kind of toxin that finally managed to break free. at least it smelled nice enough. "well, bottoms up!"

with that he started to chug the can like it was a regular can of soda. the taste wasn't bad and in about five gulps he was able to finish it off and crush the can in his hand. "hey, that ain't too bad zac, kinda think it needs a bit more flavor to it though!"

t_8GMtTp

total: 316

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]····
          close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
          he/him
          twenty-eight
          october fourteenth
          lavender town, kanto
          knoxsexual
          team rocket
          executive
          alone with all my illusions
          awards
          1,306 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @sam
          samuel carter
          FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
          POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 3:26:05 GMT
          samuel carter Avatar
          's popping over cans of some new drink and Sam's interested. Maybe it's because of the bonding they had over their fireworks battle, maybe it's his adoration for rum and coke.

Either way, he takes one of the cans and nods toward Zac.

"Good luck getting me drunk."

Well that came out wrong, but he's already taking a drink. Once the liquid hits his taste buds, his eyes widen. He looks to Zac, then back at the can, and smiles.

"That's good."

With that, he takes another.
          @afterdark
          QtHM_EjJ
          ·
          close tab

played by

lackadaisy

bean
          she/her
          october 10th
          ballonlea town
          pansexual
          folklorist
          executive
          you're like a
          phantom
          124 height
          124 height
          we plot in the shadows & hang out in gallows
          awards
          422 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @siobhan
          siobhan burke
          FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
          POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 4:16:21 GMT
          siobhan burke Avatar
          Siobhan Burke was infamously late to the party. perhaps ironic was a better turn. she walked in just in time for a drinking game. slightly amused by her timing, she stood back to watch the chaos. some would no doubt make asses of themselves. she was here for it.

though not knowing a great deal of the people, she stood out of their way. it was up to anyone to interact with her, tempt her into drinking or dancing or doing gods knew what else. she was not a hundred percent here for that - but would partake.

not due to peer pressure though.

ooc; feel free to interact
          close tab

played by

King

he/him
          May 24
          Sootopolis City
          Uninterested
          Ranger
          Slateport Ranger Captain
          5'10 height
          5'10 height
          awards
          3,220 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @razz
          Razz Kingsman
          FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
          POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 8:10:17 GMT
          Razz Kingsman Avatar
          [nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
          FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
          [attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
          [attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

He really doesn't know how he allows himself to be dragged into these things. Though it doesn't help that Salem keeps going along with his 'friends' ideas. Joining in a bar now with Razz radiating the aura of unimpressed. Though perhaps it was the fact that he was a year off from not having to be forced to wear some dumb neon colored wristband. All to let the bartender know that he wasn't old enough for the hard stuff. Jerks. [break][break]

Though the game Skyler suggested seemed harmless enough, jug a beer. So he tries to keep up with her, but he is not a drinker. And he's already shared a drink earlier in the week with . So having another one so soon felt weird. It took him 5 gulps to finally finish the first beer, and he can't help but cough at the aftermath. [break][break]

"There happy?" he questions Skyler as he puts the beer down Salem was giggling at the expressions of his trainer as he nibbled on some pretzels. [break][break]

total: 193 [break]
          Drink Threads: {X}
          {X}
          {X}

[break]

AgTtZumP[break] [break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
          [newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
          [newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
          [newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
          [newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]····
          close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
          she / her
          October 14
          Vermilion City, Kanto
          unknown
          demolition expert
          Civilian
          But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
          awards
          4,766 posts
          Eris Halla DOLLARS
          part of
          TAG WITH @eris
          Eris Halla
          FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
          POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 9:24:56 GMT
          Eris Halla Avatar
          [nospaces]
          [attr="class","viva"][break]
          [attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
          まさに春泥棒
          [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
          [break]
          [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
          [break]
          vibe![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
          [break]
          beach party!

"You wanna battle too?? I've been giving people a real one for one special! Come catch these hands any day!" In her excitement, Eris nearly trips over herself but is caught just barely by Reiner. He growls softly, nudging her back to her feet as he eyes the hand Eva offers. Then, he turns his attention away, seemingly okay with an adult's presence for once in his life.
          [break][break]
          Taking this as a note of approval, Eris carefully reaches out to take Eva's hand, flinching just slightly before daring to clasp her hand. The warmth the hold emanates, the kindness it shows begin to chip away a mental dam, memories and emotions quietly welling up as she looks back to Eva. And for the briefest of seconds, she sees her, that beautiful light of her life that smiles so brilliantly...
          [break][break]
          The illusion breaks with a blink, a hole reappearing in her heart as she buries the thought deep beneath. Those who have left can never come back and those who are alive should not live in the shadows of the past. As Reiner nudges himself into her torso, Eris giggles, idly combing through his mane as they move through the crowd.
          [break][break]
          "What flavour do you like the most, Miss Eva? I like strawberry! But butterscotch is pretty good too!! The other day, I tried making rosewater ice cream but that didn't really... turn out that well... I think I got the ratios wrong or something? Or maybe it's better as a sorbet... Iunno!"
          [break][break]
          Over her shoulder, she swears she spies a familiar face downing glass after glass of drinks. So she pauses for a moment, pulling away from Eva to wave her hands wildly at .
          [break][break]
          "Don't let them beat ya!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
          [newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
          [newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
          they/he
          twenty seven
          june fifteenth
          solaceon, sinnoh
          queer
          intel
          ---
          can i
          call you tonight?
          5'8" height
          5'8" height
          words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
          awards
          2,584 posts
          Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
          part of
          TAG WITH @choi
          Chu-e Choi
          FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
          POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 10:08:56 GMT
          Chu-e Choi Avatar
          Somewhere between getting to the ferris wheel and here, Chu-e had gotten separated from .

Where had he gone? Oh well. He was sure they would meet back up. For now, he would just need to do the very adult thing and get fucking wasted.

Five shots sat on the bar, lined up nicely, which Chu-e picked up and knocked back one after the other. He sighed when he turned the last one over, picking up a lime wedge and slicing it before he moved over to plop himself next to . Fancy seeing him here!

"I didn't know you drank!" Sorry, . Chu-e was invading long enough to get some BP.

glad that chu-e is apparently a fucking alcoholic

one, two, three, four, five, six, seven

80dG13h0

Edit:
          Vom Total: 141
          ····
          close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
          he/him
          twenty-eight
          october fourteenth
          lavender town, kanto
          knoxsexual
          team rocket
          executive
          alone with all my illusions
          awards
          1,306 posts
          part of
          TAG WITH @sam
          samuel carter
          FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
          POSTED ON Jul 5, 2021 11:15:48 GMT
          samuel carter Avatar
          Social gatherings weren't his forte, really.

But there's something about the wonderful beverage made by that has Sam a little more open than normal. It's got him sitting at the bar and watching people like some sort of elderly person. Really, he just enjoys studying people, and apparently the bar was a decent place to do that when it was crowd.

A sip later and he can see a woman looking seemingly ... lost? Maybe she was just confused, or a little bit shy(). Another drink and he can see a group of younger people( & )... but hey, he knew the one with pink hair-- that battle he had with the meltan.

He takes another drink and finishes off his can. He sets it down on the bar to be thrown away and that's when he sees .

"Hey-- boat attack boy."

Not an official title, but now that Sam's a little whoo-hoo he's just spouting what's in his brain. Innocent bystanders beware.

Another new alcoholic beverage is set before Sam and he pops it open, takes a sip, and eyes Chu-e again.

"Where's the hole in your hat?"

From the gunfire, from on the boat-- his brain's not easy to follow at the moment even he's getting a bit lost.
          takes three more drinks
          talks to

BhFREKIE

@afterdark TOTAL 132 + ⬆ = 259 //+5 BP
          ··