4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 17:39:20 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moonfall"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyric"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","tags"]tagged for @all

[attr="class","textbox"]
As the other man glares at her, brows furrowed together, nearly eye level, Lada at least has the audacity to feel bad. A little bit.

[break][break] She curls a lip — not at but at her own trainer — and nips his ankle. The sensation causes Jayden to blink, and then - eventually, thankfully, purposefully - release his harsh grip.

[break][break] It is like a switch unlocks. Something unravels.

[break][break] Jayden looks admonished. "I - sorry," he says, at least having the audacity to look sheepish. He glances at Lada in confusion, but she has already started padding away, sniffing at something in the sand. It occurs to Jayden, at the back of his mind, that the saleswoman who had been accosting him moments ago is... gone.

[break][break] The boy blinks, looking back at the other.

[break][break] "Nice to meet you, Sam," he says politely. "I'm — " His voice catches, if briefly, before he says, "Mischa." He offers his hand out for a shake — a much more normal greeting than the one that he'd initially accosted the poor man with. "You work at Mt. Pyre?"

[break][break] Jayden's head tilts. Curious.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".moonfall"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#272626; min-height:500px; padding-bottom:1px; border-bottom:20px solid #5e4074;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall"]--accent:#8146ad; --speech:#a666d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px poppins; font-weight:600[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/3dXp0Zx/image.png); height:300px; background-size:130%; background-position:30% 20%; background-color:#5e4074; background-blend-mode:lighten; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .top .lyric"]height:100px; width:100%; word-wrap: break-word; bottom:0px; position:absolute; background:rgba(94,64,119, 0.3)[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .main"]background:rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin:20px; border:1px solid #232323; padding:30px; color:#ccc; border-radius:10px; font:11px 'roboto'; text-align:justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .main .icon"]height:100px; width:100px; float:left; margin:5px 15px 5px 5px; border-radius:10px; background:#272626; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .tags"]text-align:center; background:#8146ad; padding:4px 0px; font:italic 11px poppins; font-weight:700; margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .tags a"]text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .pkmn"] margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:-20px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .pkmn img"]width:60px; background:#303030; border:1px solid #202020; filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; padding-top:5px; margin-left:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; background:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .oocnotes"]margin-top:20px; margin-left:20px; border-left:30px solid #5e4074; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .textbox"]min-height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass="moonfall .textbox span"]text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass="moonfall .textbox A"]text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:600]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 17:45:38 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Relieved his arm isn't out of socket, he leans up and rubs at the joint of his shoulder. It's fine, so is he, and the moment of being completely helpless is forgotten when the polite and admittedly timid introduction is given.

What a contrast.

"Yeah. The previous caretaker retired about a month ago and I took over as a favor. He helped my mother and I back in Kanto when starting off as the caretakers for the Pokémon Tower."

Years and years ago, but Sam wasn't going to spill his life story without being prompted. He glanced at the umbreon sniffing about and withheld his scowl. Because it was then that he realized something, with the change in demeanor that Mischa gave off.

"I didn't mean to startle you if I did. Your umbreon asked for help and I assumed it was the saleswoman."

tl;dr

just chatting casually with
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 17:53:57 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyric"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
It's interesting.

[break][break] Jayden has been on Hoenn for how long? At least three years, if not longer, and yet it has only been a handful of times that he was given the chance to interact with people who weren't Rocket. It's almost surreal, realizing that there are people who exist, with real lives, outside of the organization.

[break][break] For the most part, Jayden doesn't understand it.

[break][break] He pretends to.

[break][break] The Rocket nods politely as the other starts talking about his work in Mt. Pyre, careful to give all the proper social cues when prompted. The word Kanto strikes out at him, and Jayden is careful not to give any sign that it strikes him in the way it does — how long has it been since Kanto? Idly, he wonders, what things were like there.

[break][break] Instead he says, "That seems nice. I'm actually from Galar, Ballonea specifically." He pauses for a moment, letting the conversation lull, before asking, "So is your mom here with you too, then? To be honest, I've not been to Mt. Pyre much."

[break][break] His gaze shifts over to Lada in the same moment that does and Jayden - uncharacteristically - lets out a laugh. It is only a small puff of air, but it is - at least - something. "No, it's fine," he says, eyes growing soft as the Umbreon paws at the sand, likely toying with tiny sand crab. "Lada is — protective. And you helped me out. So thanks." His eyes turn back to Sam's, his expression genuine.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".moonfall"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#272626; min-height:500px; padding-bottom:1px; border-bottom:20px solid #5e4074;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px poppins; font-weight:600[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/3dXp0Zx/image.png); height:300px; background-size:130%; background-position:30% 20%; background-color:#5e4074; background-blend-mode:lighten; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .top .lyric"]height:100px; width:100%; word-wrap: break-word; bottom:0px; position:absolute; background:rgba(94,64,119, 0.3)[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .main"]background:rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin:20px; border:1px solid #232323; padding:30px; color:#ccc; border-radius:10px; font:11px 'roboto'; text-align:justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .main .icon"]height:100px; width:100px; float:left; margin:5px 15px 5px 5px; border-radius:10px; background:#272626; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .tags"]text-align:center; background:#8146ad; padding:4px 0px; font:italic 11px poppins; font-weight:700; margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .tags a"]text-transform:uppercase; text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .pkmn"] margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:-20px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .pkmn img"]width:60px; background:#303030; border:1px solid #202020; filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; padding-top:5px; margin-left:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; background:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonfall .oocnotes"]margin-top:20px; margin-left:20px; border-left:30px solid #5e4074; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass="moonfall .textbox span"]text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2021 18:10:03 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
The gratitude shown, mixed with the way he had laughed, let's Sam relax fully. It really was just a misunderstanding and Sam shouldn't have gotten so close and invasive just to help out in a situation.

But then again, Sam doesn't think of things like touching as intimate. It's skin on skin contact. He touches his pokémon all the time, it doesn't make it sexual.

He's a robot it's fine.

"No problem at all. Helping people runs in the family." His mother raised him to care and his heart caused him to care more than he would logically like to. Sometimes being human was quite the bother. "And, no, she's still back at the Pokémon Tower holding down the fort, so to speak. The traffic's finally slowed down a bit over there to allow me peace of mind in leaving her alone to tend the grounds."

The war had moved over to Hoenn, it seemed. And while his mother constantly fussed at him about it, he could take care of himself well enough. He knew as much, it had been proven to him on multiple accounts during the war in his youth. Why would now be any different?

& anybody else

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 13:22:00 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyric"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
Runs in the family? Hm. Briefly, Jayden considers what Dmitri might have said if given the question — what would have run in their family? Probably many things, considering the trail of crimes and atrocities that Rocket committed, but none of which Dmitri - or for the matter of fact, Jayden - would have thought to feel guilty for.

[break][break] "That's good," the Rocket says in agreement, as shares his life story with him. It had been so many years that Jayden had been in Kanto, so many years since he had felt any kinship with that region at all. The thought of the Pokemon Tower, however, brings a fondness to him — the last time he saw it, it was alight with flame.

[break][break] A pause, blinking, as Lada returns to them with nothing to show for her efforts. It seems the sandcrab had disappeared into it's home. Jayden crouches on the floor in front of her, reaching into his pocket to retrieve a mini poffin, which he offers to her as a treat.

[break][break] There is a silence between them before Jayden says, conversationally, "Hoenn is a nice place to be."

[break][break] This time, the Umbreon turns to . Did he have a treat to offer too?

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2021 6:21:17 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar

She had almost found herself ready to give @bellatrix a hearty no as soon as she had heard her question. After all, the little teacup Pokemon was definitely not hers and she was not going to be an idiot and pretend it was. But, the question of who it belonged to was laid to rest as
quickly as it had come into existence.

She finally took her mouth off the popsicle in her hand.

"Well, I guess that answers that question."

She looked to the newcomer after hearing him speak and then back to the floating ghost who was being relieved of the weight it had caught and was carrying. Based on 's inflections and the Pokemon he carried with him, she could hazard a guess as to where he was from. While it didn't necessarily matter.

"Are you from Galar?"

A conversation starter was always welcome.

"I'm Elaine, by the way."

Nothing like a conversation with new people to help pass the time on the warm day. Well, nothing aside from the popsicle which she promptly returned to its initial position.

TL;DR: Self-Introductions and Deductions
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2021 9:15:28 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar

Bill hummed and hawed, and finally picked out a pastel blue polo. It was branded, of course, and bore a stitched image of Lars and his Articuno. He looks just like I did. Bill thought, a slow, proud smile spreading across his face. He even grew into that hair! Who'd have thought he'd get so handsome?

Bill unbuttoned his shirt right at the counter and pulled on the new polo. It fit perfectly.

"He's my son, you know," Bill said to the woman at the counter. "I can show you how he was made, if you'd like?"

Open for interaction!

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 6:33:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","graves"]
[attr="class","image"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]Never be ashamed, my love,
all hearts are open graves
[attr="class","postcontent"] Earl Grey.... !!!!

That was the cutest name ever for a teacup Pokémon like this little gentleman. Carefully she set the topping filled napkin and her hotdog to the left of her and sort of made grabby hands at Sinistea. "Come to Bella, let me cuddle the life out of you~" the pale woman gushed, the smile on her face was ear to ear as she spared the people whos attention she is drawn a moment of her time and attention.

"No, none. He saved my dress from a hotdog mess. Pleasure to meet," she nodded a hello to the other woman before those dark eyes blinked expectantly at the young man. And if he took the hint to introduce himself before she then it was her turn. "My name is Bellatrix LaDonna. Or you can call me Lady LaDonna!" there was something akin to a sly little smirk that was only there for a heartbeat.

But soon the other two were ignored once more for the attention of that adorable shiny Sinistea!

&
sorry for the bit of a wait. Work kills.

[newclass=".graves"]--graves-bg-color: #1e1e1e; --graves-fg-color: #fefefe; --graves-font-color: #c5c5c5;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400|Sen:700&display=swap]

[newclass=".graves"]width: 500px; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 20px auto 0px auto; box-shadow: -2px 4px 8px rgba(0,0,0,0.3); position: relative; overflow: hidden; background-color: var(--graves-bg-color);[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .image"]position: relative[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .image img"]width: 100%[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .image:before"]content: ''; display: block; position: absolute; left: 0; top:0; right: 0; bottom: 0; background-image: linear-gradient(transparent, transparent, var(--graves-bg-color));[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .lyrics"]position: relative; top: -100px; right: -5px; font: 700 24px / 14px Sen, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: right; color: var(--graves-fg-color); text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px var(--graves-bg-color)[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .postcontent"]position: relative; margin: 30px; margin-top: -70px; padding: 20px; border: 3px solid var(--graves-fg-color); text-align: justify; font: 300 12px / 16px Montserrat, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; color: var(--graves-font-color)[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .postcontent b"]color: var(--graves-fg-color); font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=".graves .postcontent:first-letter"]border: 3px solid var(--graves-fg-color); background-color: var(--graves-bg-color); font: 700 24px / 14px Sen, Arial, sans-serif; padding: 14px; margin-top: -35px; margin-left: -35px; margin-right: 2px; float: left; color: var(--graves-fg-color);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lumie
she / her
December 16
oldale town
undetermined
florist
civilian
We've got the time to take the world and make it better than it ever was
awards
84 posts
lumia peura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lumia
lumia peura
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 16:03:24 GMT
lumia peura Avatar
sweet summer haze
festival of champions!
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]
[attr="class","bang"]vibe!
[attr="class","bang"]reunion??

[attr="class","Revolution"][attr="class",rise"]
Summertime means the great outdoors! Sandy beaches, crystal waters and huge crowds! The air just buzzes with the excitement of a new season, smiles on everyone's faces as they visit the various stores and purchase all kinds of funny merch! Even she can't seem to tear her eyes away from the little plushie version of Lars and an Articuno... Though that might be attributed to the very fact that he's never quite told her about this...

Regardless, she's here to have fun, mingle with the crowd, possibly make some new friends! No florist duties for her or Astra this week, not in the slightest! Arceus knows she's left the garden in very capable hands... or paws? Very capable claws, indeed. While Ren was busy taking care of the floral shop, he had delegated the task of lookout to a certain Sylveon and her attention to details - No fires were going to be raised while Astra was around!

With her attention wandering the colourful scene, there is a strong sense of familiarity that washes over Lumia as she spies someone in the distance. Letting a small bounce slip into her steps, she wanders over and taps their shoulder, giving them a wide smile as her Sylveon greets in unison.

"Hi, Uncle Bill! Long time no see!"
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[newclass=.Revolution]width:240px;height:280px; overflow: auto; font: 10px Open Sans; text-align: justify; color: #f5f5f5; float: right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.impress]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #b19cd9; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/ZjWPax5.jpg'); float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all ease; transition-delay: 1s; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/ZjWPax5.jpg");filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all-ease; -webkit-transition: 0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover .me]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass][googlefont=Monteserrat][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[newclass=.me]background-color:rgba(69, 69, 69, 0.8); font: bold 8px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: left; color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:270px;width:160px;transition:1s; height: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang]width: 120px; background-color: #242424; border: 1px solid #9e9e9e; float: center; margin: 10px; padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang a]font:bold 7pt calibri[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color: #b19cd9;border:solid 2px #535353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b19cd9;border: 5px solid #b19cd9;[/newclass][newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 16:25:53 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"Hi, Uncle Bill! Long time no see!"

Bill turned around, and looked down. There was a little girl and her Sylveon beaming up at him. For a moment, Bill was at a loss. Who was she? Why was she looking at him like
that?

Uncle Bill?

It clicks, and Bill meets his niece's smile with one of his own. "If it isn't my little Lum Berry!" Bill said, wrapping her in one of the familiar, slightly-too-tight hugs that only an uncle can give.

Bill turned to Charlene, the woman from the merch counter who had blushingly agreed to be his date for the afternoon.
"Charlene, this is my niece Lumia, can you believe it?"

"By the Lord, I haven't seen you since you were this high!" He said to Lumia, putting his hand down at knee height and laughing at his own joke. "You're all grown up! And your Eevee is too!"  

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 18:05:14 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Sam is unaware of the many reunions that happened around him. None of them were quite loud enough to steal his attention away from the young man he'd met and his umbreon, who was then asking him for a treat.

Taking out a few poffins, he feels a vibration on his hip but ignores it. The gastly on his belt wanting to come out and eat some snacks as well, but he reassures the dusk ball with a small pet that he'll offer poffins at home, where Sam could release the toxic ball of gas without dealing with the complaint of how he smelled.

Granted, he did smell bad, so Sam didn't blame everyone for thinking as much. It was partly why he needed to convince the gastly to evolve... just so it wouldn't smell so terrible anymore when released.

"It seems very nice. The people thus far have been very accommodating. I don't think I've run into much trouble."

A moment of consideration before offering the small snack.

"And hopefully I didn't just jinx myself..." he gives a smile.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 2:59:16 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
A soft laugh escapes the doctor when Eris falters for a moment. She naturally reaches out a gentle hand to steady the girl. Her brows pinch in curiosity, “You’re battling? Really?” there’s a hint of surprise in her voice, but at the same time, not really, “Perhaps we should battle sometime then! I’m also battling in the tournament,” Just for fun and practice, nothing too serious. Her focus is, and always has been, healing over battling. Naturally though, Eva always craved a good fight.

A harder laugh follows her next comment, “Super secret adult talk?” where did kids come up with this stuff? She shakes her head, “No, I was actually about to go get a snack. Would you like to come with me to get some ice cream or something?” she stands, offering the child a hand to take.

close tab

played by

myriascope

lumie
she / her
December 16
oldale town
undetermined
florist
civilian
We've got the time to take the world and make it better than it ever was
awards
84 posts
lumia peura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lumia
lumia peura
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 14:19:35 GMT
lumia peura Avatar
sweet summer haze
festival of champions!
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]
[attr="class","bang"]vibe!
[attr="class","bang"]reunion??

[attr="class","Revolution"][attr="class",rise"]
Though she can be prepared for any unexpected fires, Astra can't always save her trainer, especially when it comes to bone-crushing hugs from relatives. Just as Lumia feels the need to tap out of the deathly hold, she is let go and takes the chance to catch her breath as the Sylveon's ribbons entwine with her hand.

Lum Berry isn't a nickname she's heard in a while for sure but it's one that evokes a sense of nostalgia nonetheless. With the brief introduction given, there's a gentle smile and a wave given to the counter lady, her eyes sparkling with excitement that simply thrives in this atmosphere.

"Yeah! I've gotten much taller and I can run the floral shop all by myself now! With Astra and the others helping me from time to time, of course. How have you been?"
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[attr="class","hanapoke"]

[newclass=.Revolution]width:240px;height:280px; overflow: auto; font: 10px Open Sans; text-align: justify; color: #f5f5f5; float: right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.impress]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #b19cd9; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/ZjWPax5.jpg'); float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all ease; transition-delay: 1s; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/ZjWPax5.jpg");filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all-ease; -webkit-transition: 0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover .me]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass][googlefont=Monteserrat][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[newclass=.me]background-color:rgba(69, 69, 69, 0.8); font: bold 8px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: left; color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:270px;width:160px;transition:1s; height: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang]width: 120px; background-color: #242424; border: 1px solid #9e9e9e; float: center; margin: 10px; padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang a]font:bold 7pt calibri[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color: #b19cd9;border:solid 2px #535353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b19cd9;border: 5px solid #b19cd9;[/newclass][newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 14:50:11 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

"I'VE GOTTEN MUCH TALLER AND I CAN RUN THE FLORAL SHOP ALL BY MYSELF NOW!"

"Much taller is an understatement!" Bill said, smiling proudly. In a world of sudden cruelty and dull brutality, it took courage to cling to such simple victories. "And you can run the store now? That's wonderful!" Bill clicked his fingers, as if just remembering something. "You know, I just realized I need to buy a whole bunch of flowers. It's a good thing I have such a talented niece to turn to in my hour of need."

Bill was in need of some flowers. White, mostly, though some tasteful arrangements to go in his house would certainly bring back some of the cheer that was missing. Polyanthus, ivy, nettle, chrysanthemum. He set aside his floral plans. There was no rush. He'd waited more than a decade. He could wait another few days. The graves weren't going anywhere, and there were always fresh flowers.

"Are you here to watch compete?" Bill asked, eyeing the plush Articuno in her arms. He hadn't seen those at the stand. Maybe they were sold out? He'd have to check again. "I bet he's majestic." 

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 21:52:41 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Taking a snow cone in hand, Adrian would hold it over towards , allowing them a chance to lap up the sweet treat at their own leisure.

As they shuffled along the boardwalk, Adrian's eyes would be caught by the League posters of the Champion, the Elite Four and Hoenn's Gym Leaders respectively, drawn in by the allure of one day showing up on one such flyer.

It was his lifelong dream for as long as he could remember, ever since he'd gotten his first pokemon.

"Hey, Row," he speaks up after a brief pause in dialogue, his lips stained blue from the raspberry syrup of their snow cone. "Wanna have a battle later? I don't think we ever have before." But it was as good a day for it as any. He snakes his offhand around their slim waist while turning over to them, staining them blue in turn as he locks lips in a fleeting display of affection.
Something to get the ball rolling, maybe. "Could be fun."