angelo vestri
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 20:43:21 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]
 [break][break]

Quiet laughter fans hot against her cheek, throaty from the sweet inebriation of whisky, competition he can never deny and the precious feeling he harbours for Skyler Dross. The one that so far goes unvoiced, but so easily leaks through in moments such as this. [break][break]

Perhaps he wants her to see, what he has to yet to confess. [break][break]

Yeah. I'm certain you’re a pain in the ass.” [break][break]

Melded together like this, with fingers in his hair and an arm around her waist, Angelo can feel her heartbeat splutter against his chest. Hypnotised, he tugs the sailor closer, submerged in their separate rhythms harmonizing until the rest of the world disappears.[break][break]

The meteors could fly past, leaving glittering trails in the night sky as they fall, and Angelo wouldn’t notice. Nor would he miss them. [break][break]

Whatever you say, Mrs Vestri” He combats in return on a roguish smile. Unable to resist prodding an earlier sore spot, courtesy of .[break][break]

He’d have soothed it with a kiss, had Skyler not suddenly whirled away in a chaotic tempest of gold. His breath on her lips swiftly transforming into a peal of rambunctious laughter.[break][break]

In a wild, entangled blur of limbs, they create their own, personal whirlwind of ocean and breeze that conquers the entire balcony for themselves. [break][break]

That as fast as you can go?” He challenges, feeding a terrible idea on a wicked, unrepentant smile. [break][break]

Angelo doesn’t wait for Skyler to answer. Snatching his arms around her waist and hoisting her toes off the ground in an inelegant, clumsy whirl.

[attr="class","angelotag"]

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

#14 [break][break]

x

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 23:25:43 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"It is?" Summer was surprised to find out that Casey knew some about astrology, but when he began to talk about her, it was only positive things. Nothing negative. It made her cheeks turn red, for the millionth time again that night alone.

"I'm not used to... so many compliments..." she said sheepishly, fumbling about her steps on the floor. She had to stop them when she actually heard what he said next.

And it was all shocking that he said something like that.

"D-do you mean it?" she said at first, her first instinct to hide and close herself off in a defense mechanism in case he was trying to play with her. But Casey wouldn't do that.

He wouldn't, would he?

"I don't know if I know what love is," she murmured. "But you make me feel something. It's this feeling I haven't felt for anyone before." She paused, realizing the words had slipped from her mouth before she could even contemplate if it was a good idea.

Casey didn't run from her when given space. She relaxed her hand against his cheek for a moment before giggling. "Me too. It's okay. Sharing a drink with you was a highlight of my night," she said, partially to make him feel less embarrassed but also to get her feelings across as well.

Since their dancing had ceased, Summer looked to the sky. "Tonight, it's been worth the trip coming here. I thought I'd be bored and miserable. But I was proven wrong." Maybe this meteor shower thing was a good luck charm, for her and Casey both.

- confess that she doesn't know what love is, but she has feelings
- mention the meteor shower, a new good luck charm

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 23:40:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt blinked at the purple pollen puff, looking from Carina to Alexei. "What does the purple one do?" he asked nervously, looking at his Lycanroc. Arkose seemed to have finished cleaning himself, now content and looking like he was about to take a nap.

"He's bad, but he's still my buddy..."

Alexei drew away from the topic and brought up the meteor shower, distracting Matt from the two pokemon. He looked over at him while he spoke, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, that's fine. We might have a better view of it out here than inside too," he added. "It looked crowded as fuck in there."

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 2:44:18 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The hedge maze wasn't entirely boring, but it didn't exactly compare to the ones he'd frequented in his youth either. Hedge mazes were quite popular in Galarian palaces, after all, and they came in varying different forms and patterns. Some resembled mazes of legend and fairy-tale, adorned with flowers or brambles or stone walls or beautifully landscape hills and waterways.[break][break]

Thankfully, Earl Grey had previously mapped the route towards the center of this particular hedge maze. Within minutes, they reached a long stretch of land with stone benches arranged parallel to one another and three fountains spread out at its center evenly. Near the fountain in the middle, Remiel spotted a smoldering crater. And, as he approached it, he set his eyes upon the Minior that awaited him there.[break][break]

"It's shell is still intact," He remarks, allowing his Sinistea to float out of his hand. "That's good."[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"]
STAR SOIREE IN HEDGE MAZE
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— SUIT REFERENCE HERE (minus the jacket): x[break][break]
— open for interaction![break][break]

TL;DR — Remiel navigates the hedge maze with his Sinistea and finds its center. Near a few stone benches and a fountain, he encounters the crater site containing one of the Minior that had fallen previously.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 3:17:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Elliott found himself rather bored after leaving his altercation with and . Not to mention, he couldn't seem to find in the crowd (but the truth was, he didn't try hard enough). He gave up being inside with this vast crowd of people and wandered outside.

There, he felt like he could breath again. It wasn't suffocating like it had been inside, and Eli's pokemon seemed rather pleased to be able to wander around a bit more freely.

"Hey, don't go too far- Enya!"

His Houndoom took off into a hedge, seemingly swallowed up by the leaves. Eli gave a defeated look to Hestia, who looked tempted to follow after her.

"No, you have to track her. Come on." His Ninetails took the lead in trying to decipher the trail to find wherever Enya took off to. It took a few twists and turns, but finally they found her.

And another partygoer?

"Is she bothering you?" Elliott asked, shooting a look to Enya. The Houndoom trotted over, looking pleased with herself. "Sorry. She took off. Must have smelled that thing," he said, pointing toward the crater.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 3:58:49 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At the mention of the purple-colored puff, he let out a nervous chuckle.

“Well, knowing Carina, the purple ones either… they either explode or poison. It’s one or the other, depending on how… on how spiteful she is at the time they’re made.”

The Ribombee was still holding the purple Pollen Puff aloft, looking between her human and the other one, before looking down at the absolutely unrepentant canine who yawned and was ready to pass out.

“And I think she’s still upset at Arkose,” he added with another laugh. Thankfully his nervousness isn’t noticed, because the way the bluenette cottoned onto the topic change was—astounding.

“Too crowded, too crazy… yeah, outside is way better,” he agreed as he leaned back.

“And I get a free seat right next to—you.”

No homo, right?

…or was he fucking fooling himself at this time.

• this idiot is drowning in the Nile, someone save his ass
• #nohomo or #ALLthehomo
his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 8:50:28 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

She seemed wowed by it all. Time for him to just go for it. "And... I was told that I'm the Libra. That one's right next  to Scorpio, in the night sky."

He bit his lip and thought for a minute. She was so flustered that she ended up stopping altogether. Casey let her break away, though he reached out and tried to clasp one of her hands in his. "..."

Casey felt like he was finally cooling down. Like he'd had enough time for the alcohol in his stomach to settle a little. He lowered his chin, looking down at her in such a way that there was a straight line from her nose to his. "I mean it. I think... that's what I meant when I said that you made me feel less alone. I just didn't know if I could say that yet."

Didn't know where her boundaries were.

His eyes lit up. Surely, she was just reassuring him. But even then... It brought a tear to one eye. "I don't think I would've had the courage to be here, otherwise.

Casey smiled at her, but he bit his lip. He then followed her gaze, looking to the night sky. This got him further than being coy ever did, but would he learn anything here? "...Thank you. I felt the same way. I was outside for quite some time. I was a little apprehensive, but I came too far to quit and go home. And... I'm glad that I stayed, because of you."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,037 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 10:56:50 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Blue is locked in, the color of choice, and Temp offers his own Dive Ball to the closest one he finds. The poor thing is saved and he has a new memory. Usually these kinds of pokemon weren't his style but he knew he would treasure this one.

Temp curls his hand in 's palm, puts the pokeball in his pocket for later and nods in answer.

"Remember to take it easy on me."

Dr. Holo announces that the show will start soon but it only fill Temp with a giddy feeling. There is a notion in him, that him and Gavin dancing when the lights turn off, only the stars shining above, that it would be something romantic and tender. It's silly, but he's a romantic at heart even if he is a bit of a slut. Temp couldn't think of anything more fun than such a unique experience with his lover to look back on with fondness.

- still being gay with gavin
- catches a blue minior
- agrees to go dance with gavin
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,425 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 11:40:29 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Just follow my lead, and pay attention to the rhythm."

Would it surprise to realize that Gavin is an excellent dancer? An upbringing among Galar's stuffy elite had demanded it. He still remembers the swat of his mother's hand whenever he miscalculated his steps.

Thankfully, he's a far more patient teacher.

He goes slow, at first, demonstrating carefully before attempting to keep time with the music that plays in the background. Thankfully they've moved on from clown music to something a little more tasteful, though attempting to dance to such a number would have been hilarious.

At the climax of a song, Gavin pulls Temp against him and dips him with a kiss.

"Returning a favour."

post #8
still bein' gay with temp
they're dancing, now
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 11:42:27 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Casey held her hand when she stepped back, and she took it as a sign that he truly meant it. And that it wasn't a time for her to run away. Summer could face this. It was Casey, not something scary like her father.

Oh, gods, he was so tall.

"The first day we met, in the garden," she started, taking a step closer to him. "I didn't act like my normal self. The person people don't like. I think it's because of you. You bring out some sort of... I don't know, good in me? That no one else has." Summer reached up to touch his cheeks with her hands.

"Aren't you worried that you don't know how I really can be?" Summer felt like it was impossible to act like Summer Prescott around Casey. Every time she was with him, she felt happy. At peace. Joy.

What if he saw the real her and found it ugly and dispicable?

"What I mean to say is, yes, Casey, I have these feelings for you. But, I'm scared." There. She said it. He was being so open to her, she had to be open back.

Summer's face revealed another smile. She could kiss him. "Next time, send a message to see if I'm coming. That way, we don't have to be scared about something like a big party."

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 19:59:55 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

He grinned when she let him take her hand. He didn’t run, and he, selfishly, needed her to stay. He sought to hold his fingers in the spaces between hers, but relented and let go when she raised her hands to caress his face. "..."

“...Oh. I think... you inspire me to be better too.” Casey tilted his head to the side. He seemed unclear on where she was going with this. "It’s hard to imagine you as this... disagreeable person. We all have bad days, but... I think you need love and respect, just like everyone else."

Didn't know where her boundaries were. But after a night of alternating between sobbing and innocent play, after pushing her buttons on purpose... He smiled serenely at the thought of her getting in his face and being mean, with her beautiful face. Of her just putting a collar on him. “I wouldn’t be here if I was scared.”

His eyes lit up. He hated being alone. "You’re not going to scare me away. I promise.” 

Casey smiled at her. After a moment in her grasp, he opted to do something with his hands. He tried to hug her again, resting his hands just behind her shoulders. "...I would love that."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 20:54:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt cringed. "Hey, Carina... I know Arkose can be a bit much, and he probably left you behind to get food but... please don't poison him. Okay?" He pleaded his case with Alexei's pokemon, but whether or not she would listen to him was up to her.

"As for you." He looked at his Lycanroc. "You need to be more considerate, pal. Okay?"

He sighed, looking back at Alexei. "Didn't think I'd be babysitting my pokemon tonight." He laughed at himself.

Matt raised a brow, a small smile on his lips. "I guess so, yeah. I would've stood by you inside, though. I think we won the lottery here, though."

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 22:03:21 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer reflected on what he said. Bad days. Did she have bad days all the time? Did she act high and mighty because she never truly experienced a good day until now?

She wondered. Maybe Summer Prescott was a side of herself that was never truly happy until now.

"I want that love and respect from you," she murmured, having dropped her hands from his face to hold his hands. She stared at those hands, that were larger than her own. They were so warm, and she would do anything to hold them forever.

Then Casey said he wasn't scared, and he wasn't going to run away. Summer peered up at him again. "Really? You won't?"

His warm embrace took her close to him again, and she couldn't get enough. She held onto him tightly, taking in how he smelled and how his heart beat under his clothes. "You make me so happy, I could die."

Summer tilted her head up, resting her chin against his chest. Smiling like a fool. "I don't want you to ever let go."

close tab

played by

verbatim

he/him
forty-three
it's whatever
grunt
2 height
2 height
awards
45 posts
victor evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @victor
victor evans
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 22:07:05 GMT
victor evans Avatar

there was an announcement somewhere, that the meteor shower was to begin in earnest. now wasn't really the time for contracts and that sort of talk. now was the time for enjoying the night sky and the show it was about to put on. "you can decide to charge me for whatever you like then, you'll have to add tonight to my bill if you like." but that being said he was going to do as he liked for a few moments. after all if he was going to be charged for it he might as well get his money's worth. his arms scooped ruslan up, lifting him so that he could better look at the sky.

it took only one arm with how much smaller he was. how much lighter he was. but victor would make sure he got some decent food in him soon. gently he brushed ruslan's hair away from his neck, placing just the smallest kiss and and even lighter lick there. "you can charge me for that as well, now pay attention to the meteor shower. it's supposed to be radiant." as if he hadn't done anything at all just then.

bothering lifting up ruslan, reference meteor shower, playing with ruslan's hair, said the word radiant

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2021 23:39:26 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

While the sudden appearance of a Houndoom was enough to scare the living daylights out of most, Remiel simply raised a brow and watched as it casually sauntered over towards the meteorite. After giving the space-traveling entity a sniff, it retreated at the sound of someone approaching. The royal, himself, turned to look at the newcomer with his butler Sinistea floating by his side.[break][break]

"It's quite alright," He responds, unclipping an empty luxury ball from the back of his belt. "I'm sure it's unlike anything she's ever smelled before. Out of this world, even." He adds in stony-faced jest, turning briefly to toss his empty ball into the crater. "Does she have a name?"[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"]
STAR SOIREE IN HEDGE MAZE
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— SUIT REFERENCE HERE (minus the jacket): x[break][break]

TL;DR — Remiel greets @elliott, pulls out a ball and captures the Minior, then asks if Elliott's Houndoom has a name.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing