the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 15:34:35 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
CALCULATING...
spiders +
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 16:40:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
36%

Oooh, sorry pal. This relationship is not going to work out in the romantic sense. Sure, you two could spend some tilling the flower beds, but really, nothing's gonna grow out of this.

+ 2 heart scales for

420%

You can't puff puff pass on this relationship. With a bond stretching back into the history of Cait's own flesh and blood, this relationship is indomitable. It's destiny that these two are to be together... or is it?

+ 2 heart scales for

80%

As long as Perse is able to dodge the occasional rogue Stone Edge, she should be find with her new rock lover. When they say Perse is a historian, a scholar, they really mean it. Falling in love with a legendary pokemon is nothing to scoff at.

She's like those people who fall in love with The Prism Tower or their car. It's a love so pure that it breaks the boundaries of societal expectation.

Just don't tell fossil boy.

+ 2 heart scales for

97%

Wow, the love machine believes you're the one to finally claim Kim Cole's heart. Ir's hard to tie down a poster boy like him, but if you can deal with Fernando, you can handle anything.

+ 2 heart scales for

100%
+ @spiders

The love machine's spidey senses are tingling, and with good reason. Emma is filled with arachnid amore. Gifts of finely spun silk and intricate weaving will surely win the affection of Emma and spider alike.

+ 2 heart scales for

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 17:48:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
63%

There's potential here. The love machine isn't sure about the natural compatibility between dogs and birds, but the results seem relatively promising. 

As long as Songbird can handle having all of those Mightyena around, the relationship has a chance...

+ 2 heart scales for

16%

Very unlikely. This relationship is like a crush you have not acted upon- and never will. Maybe you'll just watch from the sidelines. And honestly, that's okay!

There are more fish in the sea. Shiny ones, in fact. Shiny ones with green eyeshadow.

+ 2 heart scales for
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader