[attr="class","inactive"]

[attr="class","status NONE"]
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
BRN

[attr="class","raidText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
challenge

[break]
THE MOVE YAWN MUST HIT & INFLICT[break]THE DROWSY STATUS ON ALL OF YOUR PKMN.[break][break]
PREVENT YOUR PKMN FROM FALLING ASLEEP[break] ON THE SECOND TURN OF YAWN.
[break]

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r8m8ee7VCP1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
"Battle Villa Rewards" - Pokémon Masters OST

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED AND ARE USHERED TO THE THIRD FLOOR. Here, a man and his Torkoal await you all. Oddly enough, this room seems hotter and more humid than the rest. All around on stands, pedestals, canvases and antiquities, Fire-type Pokemon are depicted. Slugma. Blaziken. Heatran. Moltres. The man welcomes everyone with a warm voice:[break][break]

"welcome to the third floor. i am farhan, the regent of the kindlers." He pats his Torkoal's shell and ushers him toward the field. "if you've come this far, you may be tired. however, scaling mt. chimney by foot is a harrowing ordeal. one must be alert at all times— for our volcano is an unpredictable, living force. endure a YAWN from my torkoal- but do not succumb to its effects."[break][break]

There is no inscription written in this room. However, paintings and carvings of a Moltres being birthed from Mt. Chimney's molten crater can be seen.

INSTRUCTIONS

READ CAREFULLY EVERY ROUND

• Please refer to sign-up thread for more information.
  • BOLD applicable Pokemon moves, abilities, held items, etc.
  • You can only send out ONE POKEMON in this round.
  • All of your Pokemon must be sent out at the same time.
  • Each Pokemon can only use ONE MOVE; some Pokemon may opt not to use any moves.
  • You may only post once this round (tentative to change).
[break]

PLEASE POST IN THE TIERED TEA ROOM SIGN-UP THREAD AFTER EVERYONE HAS POSTED.
[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,733 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
TIERED TEA ROOM #1
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 3:19:17 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The heat calls to her like a rock does to a puppy but this time around, she won't be trying to lick things she shouldn't. After all, she's seen quite a fair share of cases where it has gone horribly wrong... But oh, how her eyes light up as she sees the depictions on the walls, the fire-types calling to her as her gaze lingers on the last two -
[break][break]
Heatran and Moltres, one a companion and another a lost god of her homelands.
[break][break]
When she tunes back into the speech Farhan is giving, she can't help but perk up a little when he mentions Mt. Chimney. It's where she'd found Azzy to begin with after all and where she'd first bore witness to a rampaging Groudon. She'd give the world if it meant being able to see such a raw and beautiful force of nature all over again... For now, she has to pay attention to the challenge, even if her mind is wandering and paying more attention to the inscriptions regarding the birth of Moltres.
[break][break]
If that were true, would Moltres rise again from that same location? She wonders and wishes but doesn't yet dare to step upon grounds that may not be her own.
[break][break]
Tossing out a pokeball, Eris watches as Verde and Reiner grow Drowsy under the Yawn's spell. And yet, they will not fall, not when the Florges readily emanates a sweetly scented Misty Terrain.
[break][break]
"Do you think this tower hold a lot more stories about legendaries like this? Reminds me of what I saw when I went super deep into a cave one time..."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || || || outfit!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
TIERED TEA ROOM #1
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 9:28:40 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]
[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"] TIERED TEA ROOM
[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]

"No, its rude.. or something like that," he tells her though his 'or something' comment might prove that he doesn't understand the whole social norm around it all. For now he follows into the next room and another introduces himself and his challenge. The young ranger putting a hand to his chin in thought, why did he look familiar? [break][break]

Oh well, for now he'll give a glance toward the images around as Salem decides to step up and be within the MISTY TERRAIN that 's Florges put out. Giving a small yawn to show his drowsiness but knows that the terrain will keep him safe. [break][break]

"Possibly, I'm sure the passages from before are talking of others, who knows maybe we'll learn something new about what we already know," he comments a high interest in Reshiram unconsciously popping up at the thought.

[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

[break]• Salem the Meowstic comes out and stands in the MISTY TERRAIN
[break] Holding Mental Herb [break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
TIERED TEA ROOM #1
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 7:31:26 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","honey"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
The next room is surprisingly warm. Luka fans the hem of her skirt against her thighs; wearing so many layers is far from breathable. Reluctantly she unwinds herself from as well, lest they stick to each other in all this humidity.[break][break]

Her phone is already out, poised and ready to take a photo of another inscription. But there isn't one. Instead, their group is met by a very handsome regent...kindler...man. Luka isn't quite sure what that means, but she gives the man a shy little wave regardless.[break][break]

She snaps a photo of the Moltres painting as well, if only so she doesn't break the streak.[break][break]

The puzzle itself stumps her, and she should be ashamed for taking notes from a child. Regardless, Luka releases her own Alcremie in short order and when she's drowsy, expands the Misty Terrain had set up.[break][break]

It works like a charm! A bubblegum pink mist swirls around their ankles, and Luka swears that it smells faintly of strawberries. Cream blinks away the sleep and chirrups softly, refreshed and revitalized amidst the mist.[break][break]

But rather than celebrate, everyone else is more focused on the cryptic messages and strange paintings. Luka purses her lips and glances at the Moltres iconography, but finds herself out of her depth once again. The pieces are there, or parts of them, but she can never seem to put anything together.[break][break]

"I don't know. The poem from before...doesn't it kind of sound like Sinnoh's creation myths?" Ever since meeting with 's Darkrai, Luka's been looking more into Sinnoh mythology and legendries. In pouring over reports about Darkrai and Cresselia, it's inevitable to have picked up tidbits about the fabled creation trio.[break][break]

"But I don't see how Moltres can relate to that at all. Maybe...I guess we'll see what's in the other rooms, yeah? Ehe...if anyone can figure it out, I'm sure it's you, Mademoiselle!"[break][break]

[break]
- Srry Remy this guy's hotter than you[break]
- Alcremie uses Misty Terrain[break]
- Held item: Mental Herb[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.honey] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
TIERED TEA ROOM #1
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2022 23:25:25 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

A MOLTRES born from MT. CHIMNEY? How fascinating, he thinks. Though the challenge presented to them isn't ignored as the man's TORKOAL steps forward. In response, the prince summons a ROYAL BLUE FLOETTE. A YAWN fills the room (and their ears) shortly thereafter.

Noting his girlfriend, as she parts from him to take a picture of the murals and paintings, Remiel hears his group's small exchange before chiming in himself. He politely covers his mouth as he attempts to stifle a small yawn of his own. "Their pool of knowledge seems to run deep... perhaps the staff here are part of some clandestine organization native to Hoenn." The royal sleepily suggests.

He commands ELWYNN to fill the room with even more MISTY TERRAIN afterwards.

📝 HA HA HA, FISH >:1
ELWYNN the FLOETTE
📝 using MISTY TERRAIN
, ,
TIERED TEA ROOM

[break][break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TIERED TEA ROOM #1
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 2:09:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidUsers"]

[attr="class","userPkmn"]
[attr="class","userHealth"]
[attr="class","userHP GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]ANCIENT RESPITE

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]

BRN

challenge

[break]
CHOOSE TEAM NAME - SELECT OR DO NOT SELECT A HELD ITEM[break]

[break]

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

YOU ASCEND TO THE NEXT FLOOR. There, a blond man strolls in with his serving cart. A Slurpuff dressed in similar chef's attire hops along too, its tongue lazily tipped over its bottom lip.[break][break]

"you made it this far? not like it's a big accomplishment. feel free to pick from the cart. trade out an item for another or relinquish them entirely. be my guest." He rubs his stiff shoulder, the hand dangling from that painful joint licked by his Pokémon.[break][break]

Should you have encountered him before, he feigns ignorance. He does not answer questions. Simply, he waits for you all to finish before directing you to the next floor. However, there is no rush. You may chat amongst yourselves as you and your Pokémon take rest.[break][break]

Like before, around the room, an inscription is written:[break]

"For my own beloved is now gone from me,[break]
departed to a place I cannot reach.[break]
My old companions have left me behind,[break]
their faces faded into spaces seen by no eye."

SELECT ONE HELD ITEM:[break]
[break]

HELD ITEMS

A NEW MECHANIC FOR THIS EVENT

IN THIS ITERATION of the "tower challenge" style of events, held items have made an appearance. Your character can only HOLD 1 HELD ITEM AT A TIME. They may utilize the held item at any time on any of their Pokemon.[break][break]

Occasionally, there will be opportunities to switch the held item with another in between rounds. You do not need to select a held item nor use one.[

INSTRUCTIONS

• Please refer to sign-up thread for more information about trading rules and more.
  • On this floor, have your characters converse with each other. You may post MULTIPLE times.
  • You are allowed to select ONE HELD ITEM from the list above. You may also opt out of choosing a held item. If you already possess a held item, you must trade it for another.

[break]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
TIERED TEA ROOM #1
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 2:26:35 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

"It's the gentleman from whom we received our MYSTERIOUS DEVICES from..." Remiel remarks in a mutter to his group, walking forward to approach the man in question. He regards the SLURPUFF standing there next to him with a short look, memories of a past summer spent bussing and cooking (alongside , no less) flashing through his mind all the while.

There were plenty of important questions to ask, of course. But something told Remiel the man would remain tight-lipped about answering any of them. So, instead, he lifts a neatly packaged set of PROTECTIVE PADS from the cart of items offered and carries it beneath one arm.

Reaching out to Luka for her hand, he then takes a moment to regard the quote surrounding them. "Surely, this passage and these items are a clue to the challenges we face ahead... perhaps something having to do with SHADOW TAG? Or the UNOWN, even..." He adds, shifting another curious glance at their company and his apparently stiff shoulder.

🛡️ taking PROTECTIVE PADS
, ,
TIERED TEA ROOM

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
TIERED TEA ROOM #1
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 3:21:31 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Organization seems likely," Razz comments as his eye narrows at the blond man infront of them. Seems like even Remi remembered them. "If I'm recalling correctly one of the men before was a customer," he adds but he doubts the other would answer. He grumbles slightly as it ses they won't get answers, not unless they climb higher where more of these entries seem to greet them. [Break][break]

Razz takes a picture of this one with his rotom phone before he switches out his herb for the FOCUS BAND.

[break]• Salem the Meowstic comes out and stands in the MISTY TERRAIN
[break] Holding Mental Herb [break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
TIERED TEA ROOM #1
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 7:56:19 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","honey"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
The plot thickens...[break][break]

It takes Luka a moment to recognize the starched chef's uniform and elaborately coiffed blond hair. But she remembers his voice clearly, the accent, tone and timbre immediately placed among the sound of cookware and hungry customers. Her wave goes unanswered, as does her greeting. But there's no doubt that this is the same man that was somehow connected to the Mysterious Devices.[break][break]

Luka leans down to give the puppy a head pat instead, hoping for a better response. "Branes! Hello, you good boy!" She remembers that the Meringue puppy had responded well to the moniker during her lunch shift at the end of summer. Goodness, it feels like that was ages ago.[break][break]

Everything's changed since then. The appearance of the Mysterious Devices has set something in motion, even if Luka doesn't yet understand the shape of it. But the Unown, the device, the interdream zone, father winter...all of that is connected somehow, right? Perhaps now, with the return of the man that began it all, they'll finally find some answers.[break][break]

Suddenly, their costumes seem very appropriate. A simple tea party has sent them down yet another rabbit hole of mystery and intrigue.[break][break]

But for now Luka merely hums and meanders over to the serving cart before choosing a new accessory for her team. She straightens 's cat ears and adjusts a ribbon on 's dress, cheerfully unperturbed. There's no need to kick up a fuss now. A quick picture documents the next stanza of the poem, and she finally takes Remiel's outstretched hand as he speaks.[break][break]

"Then we have to get to the end of it to find out," Luka states with a determined grin. "With the four of us together, I'm sure we can do it! Maybe we'll even find some answers about this whole device thing! That'd be wonderful, don't you think?"[break][break]

Her cheer, smile, and happy laughter are all meant to encourage and cheer on her teammates. A stubborn optimism clings to her— the belief that everything will work out somehow, so long as they're all together.[break][break]

[break]
- Pls let her pet Branes pls pls pls[break]
- Held item: Ring Target[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.honey] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,733 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
TIERED TEA ROOM #1
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 10:32:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]TThough she too recognises the man, Eris finds herself unwiling to ask anything about the device. Instead, she hides a small tremble behind wide smiles, throwing her hands up as she yells 'Puppy!'
[break][break]
Whatever the Dark Triad might be, wherever this path seems to be leading them, she has to keep her head down lest she draw unwanted attention. There had been luck on her side when she tempted fate and played against Father Winter, but could she still say the same with how things seem to be unfolding? Perhaps, she'll find herself plagued by more prophecies of a world's end or perhaps, the divine have other plans for her in mind.
[break][break]
Either way, she's casting her attention to the inscriptions on the wall, tracing its surface whilst Reiner grabs a trinket from the cart.
[break][break]
"Wonder who wrote this... They sound like they could use a hug!"
[break][break]
[break]
- Taking Ring Target!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TIERED TEA ROOM #1
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 23:35:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidUsers"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]05: 1HKO

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]

BRN

challenge

[break]
SURVIVE A 1HKO MOVE WITHOUT USING PROTECTION MOVES.[break]

[break]

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

YOU MOVE TO THE FIFTH FLOOR. Here, a Black Belt Trainer stares you down with an icy glare. Their Beartic raises its fists too, beard weathering the frosty breath that surges down its icy rampart.[break][break]

"i have trained in the cold of coronet for years! even hoenn's sun can't melt us." The Black Belt grabs the edges of his uniform and pulls it apart, exposing his bare chest. "take a SHEER COLD head on and live to tell the tale!"[break][break]

Roaring, his Beartic mimics the movement before unleashing a horrid cold toward the party.

Around the room, an inscription is written:[break]

"The more we flourish, the more[break]
spotlit we are in the silence of space.[break]
And to our illumine peaks they soar, [break]
Heeded by the ascension they so chase."

INSTRUCTIONS

• Please refer to sign-up thread for more information.
  • BOLD applicable Pokemon moves, abilities, held items, etc.
  • You can only send out ONE POKEMON in this round.
  • All of your Pokemon must be sent out at the same time.
  • Each Pokemon can only use ONE MOVE; some Pokemon may opt not to use any moves.
  • You may only post once this round (tentative to change).
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
TIERED TEA ROOM #1
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 1:38:00 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"You're a very positive person aren't you?" he comments more as an observation more than any form of criticism. For now he just shrugs when Eris comments that the person needed a hug. Who knew if it were even human that left it, as it was the Megalopians weren't human and maybe this was something from their world? Dimension? [break][break]

It was all really confusing. [break][break]

At the challenge Razz ponders a moment, "An Ice-type should do fine," he comments as he begins to take out a pokeball but Salem gives a meow and a shake of his head in a 'I got this' fashion before he takes the FOCUS SASH from his trainer. "Salem," Razz protest but the cat gives a thumbs up because obviously he's super cool and could easily handle any cold that comes his way even in the SHEER COLD to switch the cat seems like a meowsticle after the attack. And while he is shivering the cat still gives a thumbs up. [break][break]

"That idiot"

[break]• Salem the Meowstic uses the FOCUS SASH to survive the 1HKO
[break] FOCUS SASH breaks [break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
TIERED TEA ROOM #1
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 7:04:34 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel ponders on the quote surrounding them. "The more we flourish, the more spot-lit we are... primal energy? Dynamax? Avatars? The quote seems to suggest Hoenn is attracting something otherworldly. Perhaps more than just MEGALOPOLANS this time." He adds.

But the time to continue musing comes to a sharp end when the room around them freezes over. Pulling Luka in close, for warmth, the prince draws a luxury ball from his belt and summons a MIMIKYU to brave the intensifying SHEER COLD. Eventually, its 'neck' snaps with the freeze... but it remains standing despite it.

🛡️ holding PROTECTIVE PADS
DAISYLOOP the MIMIKYU survives SHEER COLD with her ability, DISGUISE!
, ,
TIERED TEA ROOM

[break][break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,733 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
TIERED TEA ROOM #1
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2022 7:47:15 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's easier to remain in denial when you're outwardly positive. Those are the words that linger in her look towards Razz but remain silent upon her smile. Even so, she has to think on the next challenge presented, pulling out a pokeball as she tilts her head to read the inscription.
[break][break]
"The more we flourish... the more spotlit we are in the silence of space..."
[break][break]
The other worlds, those who seek avatars to get rid of them and those who seek to conquer this one. A Shedinja floats right out of its pokeball and merely stares at the Beartic, a Wonder Guard serving its purpose as it stands its ground.
[break][break]
"There are things out there that are better left unknown..." She smiles all too cryptically, feeling the icy winds bite at her skin. "But there's no stopping someone that tumbles down a rabbit hole, is there?"
[break][break]
[break]
- Taking Ring Target!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
TIERED TEA ROOM #1
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2022 4:54:32 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","honey"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Mmm...I guess so! It'll be good to keep our spirits up in a situation like this, right? Like, um...team spirit!" Luka's response to confirms his assumptions and more— rather than simply positive, one might consider her obnoxiously optimistic.[break][break]

With a little click of her nails against her phone, another stanza of their poem is recorded. But once again, she really can't make heads or tails of the cryptic message. "Umm...maybe it means..." She has no idea, but Remiel's words strike a small chord of realization. "Could it be...w-what you told me about earlier, mon coeur?" Elaborating on the Darkest Day seems a great way to bring down the mood, so she refrains. But the thought tucks itself into her back pocket for later.[break][break]

Following Razz's advice, for their next challenge Luka sends out her Vulpix, Vanilla. The Alolan variant reacts to the Sheer Cold as though it's a slightly chill breeze. In fact, she seems to revel in it, prancing about the snowflakes and frigid air that are so rare to experience in Hoenn.[break][break]

But Luka, not as impervious to the cold, begins to shiver until pulls her into his arms, where she's more than happy to be. Perhaps was right to tease them earlier, for they really are a disgustingly sweet couple.[break][break]

[break]
- Alolan Vulpix is immune to Sheer Cold[break]
- Held item: Ring Target[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky