saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
GIRL HORSEPOWER (PJ)
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 3:47:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias sends his most beautiful and majestic horse to the horse girl symposium. what they need it for is lost on him but he assumes it's for horseback riding?[break][break]

either way, rapidash is about to have a thrill of a time.[break][break]

"have fun in there, yeah?"[break][break]

rapidash nods, then runs away.[break][break]

"i'll keep watch out here."[break][break]

inside, rapidash starts to mingle with the other horsies. even bumping its long nose into another.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-rapidash"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
GIRL HORSEPOWER (PJ)
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 4:20:46 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybirdy"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] matias silph.

[break][break] his jaw locks as he glances sideways at the other man. surely enough, there are enough cameras and fans swarming around the man that would put even the aqua conference to shame. which was to be expected — he was a silph, and an elite four member no less. perhaps had something to do with this photo opportunity?

[break][break] either way, it was hardly the time to commit a murder.

[break][break] knuckles white, jayden looks away. instead, he grips a pokeball and releases his own shiny ponyta which quickly gets to work mingling with the other horsies in the symposium.

[break][break] a few children in particular stumble over to the small horse, dazzled by it's glowing blue mane.

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-crow"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ pokejob

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".jaybirdy"]--accent:#8463D4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
GIRL HORSEPOWER (PJ)
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 4:33:17 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

While Noodles would call this horse, one of the ugliest ones there was, Mint thought otherwise and had carefully gone through his drawers of poke-accessories, eager to dress up his friend. Temporary as their friendship was, his sense of style was eternal. It'd taken maybe an hour at most just to find the scrunchies big enough to fit and enough bobby pins and hair spray to keep the giant boy on but Beauty Was Pain. [break][break]

"Get in there buddy! You look cute today!!" he cheered on as he released the Muddsdale amidst a torrent of sparkly confetti and pink flower petals, the seals on the pokeball adding a certain Extra Quality to the horse's entrance. "Isn't he precious?!" Mint gushed, phone out to take photos. Eat your goddamn hearts out. [break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/f1/38/Lu8BG18S_b.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Ven

he / him / his
thirty-two
august 1
?
bisexual
?
civilian
silently judging everything
awards
112 posts
Adam Lycaon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @adam
Adam Lycaon
GIRL HORSEPOWER (PJ)
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 13:47:14 GMT
Adam Lycaon Avatar

So he wasn’t the only one who brought a Mudsdale to this insanity. Either way…

He cracked a smirk at the other Mudsdale that had been sent out to run, all gussied up and prettied. Hell, if he wasn’t so rough around the edges he’d have done that too.

However his own equine Pokémon was one he preferred to ride frequently, so…

“Don’t be an idiot, okay?” he said to his Mudsdale as he let the other run loose with the rest of the horse Pokémon that had shown up for people to take out on rides around the area.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
GIRL HORSEPOWER (PJ)
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 15:47:46 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
“Alright, baby girl,” Memo says, lacing his fingers together and forcing them outwards, relishing the cracking in his knuckles. “Your time to shine.”

Zuza rolls her eyes like a petulant teenage daughter, but whickers happily and ruffles his hair with her lips.

“You were born for this, you hear me?” Memo said, triple checking the intricate braids in his rainbow unicorn’s hair. Artful stuff, all woven together, interspersed with flowing sections brushed to a shine.

“I’m so proud of you,” he said, squeezing her soft muzzle. He-may-or-may-not-have colored his own hair to match hers. “Go get ‘em, tiger!”

Zuza whirls ‘round and rears onto her hind legs, fetlocks flying, striking a beautiful pose, before galloping to join the rest of the herd.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
GIRL HORSEPOWER (PJ)
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 23:46:56 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]today, maybe she's a horse girl... or, well, half of one?

her pastel pony fits right in with the rest of the herd. and as she moves to watch, she slides up to 's side. greeting the familiar face with a bright grin, the scientist's head turns when the horses all begin to be swarmed by interested riders.

"pretty, aren't they?" she muses, half to herself and half to the rest of the proud horsie parents.

her own little pony seems to have taken a liking to the rest of the group, happily frolicking with the bigger horses. she's one of the shortest ones but it doesn't seem to stop the galarian ponyta from trying to challenge the bigger ones.

so proud.

hoenn horse rp.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
GIRL HORSEPOWER (PJ)
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 17:44:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
girl horsepower- a business preying on little girl's obsession with the equine. pokemon from other trainers were lent out for the rental service during its startup due to the demand, one of which was kyle's zebstrika.

the zebstrika was as much of a horse as everything else, though it wasn't as well-behaved as the other horses in the area. at the very least, it wasn't the only choice for the children wanting to experience horseback riding.

as horse girls flood the facility, the zebstrika stays at its corner, waiting for others to get picked out over him. it doesn't seem to mind that it wasn't popular, since it gives him more time to eat grass.

@pokejob
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
GIRL HORSEPOWER (PJ)
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 0:17:55 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

He had tried to send his Yoshi, but they claimed that Yoshi weren’t “horse-like” enough? Preposterous! How dare they say that his Tyrantrum didn’t count as a horse! He should protest this! But he didn’t have the time because he had a conference to get to, unfortunately. So all he could do was send his Galarian Rapidash and hope for the best.

Problem was it was freshly caught and he had no idea what it would do. But that was on them for rejecting a well-behaved Yoshi in the first place.

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
GIRL HORSEPOWER (PJ)
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 0:46:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GREAT JOB!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]