[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

BBQ, BASKETS & BLANKETS
GRACIDEA SEED
SOCIAL MEGA THREAD
WILD POKEMON

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277808764445261825/970787071046324244/Pokemon_Omega_Ruby__Alpha_Sapphire_OST_Petalburg_City_Music.mp3[/player]
[break]
As spring turns to summer, our hearts and our days become a little warmer...
[break][break]

AD: PICNIC AT PETALBURG!

The new gym leader of Petalburg invites trainers and league members alike for a mass gathering at Petalburg Woods. Featured close to the west's coastline, the sound and sights of the woods and waters fill the day with gifts of nature. Oh, and food! Those with an appetite are implored to attend, and anyone who has a secret family recipe is welcome to cater or cook for the many mouths to feed.
[break]
[break]
But this is how you attract pests! Likewise, food and the forest don't exactly mix. While pokemon have their own picnic area, the prospect of wild pokemon encroaching on the picnic is quite likely. Make sure to guard your blankets, plates, and beware the Durants!
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY
POSTED ON May 16, 2022 4:39:05 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
"Alright, everyone!" Derek calls over from the grills he's stationed at, readily putting what's done on serving platters. A row of tables under the pavilion feature an array of food and drink, with individuals free to provide a dish if they prepared one (or keep it to themselves at their own blanket). Blankets stretched around the pavilion all around, with large baskets containing berries, muffins and more to keep them weighted down.

"Straight off the grill, get it while it's hot!" Anything and everything grill food resided on one of the plates. And don't even get him started on what was in all the bowls. It was too much to keep track of, and that didn't speak of the section set up specifically for their pokemon...

Thankfully he was in good company, with the Zeraora of his helping to get things where they needed to be, while Derek's Sobble showed everyone to their 'table'.
PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY
POSTED ON May 16, 2022 5:01:49 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint grinned, as he slowly began to serve himself food. It's made all the better when it's practically free. He's sure he'd probably be asked or forced to clean up or something later, but for the moment the smell of sizzling meat was his only motivation. That, and it was the perfect excuse to drag out the homebody workaholics he had as friends. Both and were so similar, he felt that they could benefit from doing stuff like this. And it was more convenient if he just invited both instead of trying to balance and schedule meeting one or the other. [break][break]

Plus. He thought they had a special way of communicating that only they really understood. It's quiet. It's weird. Mint always tried to look at his phone and find a funny tiktok to break the silence. Or he ran off. Like now, for instance. Having left the pair to get the food instead. "Thanks for the food, Grill Daddy." he said grinning up at the gym leader, more familiar with the guy he'd fought not too long ago for a badge. "Try not to dehydrate over that." he added as he carefully balance three burgers in his hands, fully loaded with extra and condiments for the other guys, before slowly beginning to make his way back to whatever spot the other two had chosen.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/V37YtyS/image.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY
POSTED ON May 16, 2022 16:19:16 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
Admittedly, Rowan wasn’t keen on attending public events these days. Between his responsibilities with the Sea Mauville project and his own search for Suicune, there was little time for much else. The promise of free food was enough to motivate him, however.

With how busy he was, Rowan often ate fast food or microwaved meals during the few moments he had a break. An actual cooked meal sounded like a blessing from Arceus themselves, and already had him drooling at the concept.

As fortune would have it, one of his proteges happened to be at the event as well. Did that mean this was technically Team Rocket business now? “Mint.” A small nod was given towards the man as Rowan collected his food, piling his plate to the edges and beyond with as much as it could fit.

“Hey there, Derek, right?” They’d met before at speed dating, curious they continued to meet during events such as these. “You still working for the Rangers?” Rowan asked, more out of politeness than actual curiosity.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 4:30:14 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lovelike"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","subtxt"]WE'LL NEVER MAKE IT BEFORE DAWN

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Not unlike that of , Jayden was not keen on public events. Though plenty of time had passed since he had originally arrived on Hoenn, and many things had changed during that time, that was at least one thing that remained a particular constant.

[break][break] However, unlike the times of before, Jayden now had a particular figure in his life.

[break][break] The constant, unyielding presence of .

[break][break] The other Rocket had dragged him and to the festivities, and they'd had little choice in the matter. He was currently saving a table for the three of them, alongside the other SPECTRA agent. Even in the hustle-bustle of the scenery, somehow, Mint's voice was still able to carry.

[break][break] Brow furrowed, Jayden turned to . "Did he just say 'Grill Daddy'?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[attr="class","fas fa-crow"] @petalburgpicnic [break]

[newclass=".lovelike"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike"]--accent:#6b3fbc; --speech:#966dff[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main u"]color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .top"]background:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/964532912861118535/unknown.png); background-size:cover; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .subtxt"]text-align:center; margin-top:-48px; color:var(--accent); font:45px/35px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-2px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #7dbdff, -2px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .textbox"]padding: 40px 50px 30px; border: 1px solid #222; font: 11px/14px 'Roboto'; color: #f1f1f1; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 0.2px; } .lovelike .textbox a { color:#fff; font: bold 12px/12px 'Roboto';[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:10px 'Consolas'!important; padding:20px 0px 10px 40px; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom .drop"]height:0px; width:20px; background:#fff; position:absolute; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike:hover .bottom .drop"]height:70px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes span"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes a"]color:inherit!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes b"]color:#121212; font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .fa-crow"] padding-right:5px; font-size:14px; border-right:10px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.5); [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500i,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 4:30:29 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
"No problem, thanks for coming!" Mint was a pretty chipper individual, at least from his experience. It was nice having people like that around, even if their encounters were scarce. All in all, he just hoped they and their friends enjoyed themselves. Maybe he'd get to pop in on their lunch after making sure everything was in order.

Next in line appeared to be Rowan, another face the gym leader had recognized. Their question was quick to grate a nerve, though it was nothing serious. "Uhhh, about that..."

The small pause is enough to tell anyone with a brain that the answer was no, and that it likely wasn't done on good terms. "I won't bother you with the details, but I quit that gig. It just made sense to me, especially now that I'm so busy with gym challenges, among some of my other duties to the league." What those were he couldn't, no, wouldn't say.

"How about you? Anything new I should know about?"
PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 5:29:48 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
not unlike , or , Felix wasn't the fondest of social events, especially when they're not necessary for his job. He'd rather spend the time working, or training, or ice skating, or anything productive. But, instead, he was stuck here, sprawled out on top a bundle of picnic baskets, alongside his fellow prisoner.

Half-lidded eyes glanced back at Jayden. "He did," he confirmed. "I just choose to ignore it."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 5:33:06 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Jayden's brow furrows further - if at all possible. Confusion lights in his violet gaze. He knows that there are plenty of things that others know that he doesn't, especially when it comes to social interaction, but this seems a bit much.

[break][break] Grill daddy? He's fairly sure that is not Mint's father.

[break][break] Though, perhaps, there's no way of really knowing. After all - it just occurs to him that he doesn't actually know his friend very well. Or at least, his past before he joined Rocket.

[break][break] "Do you know what it means?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

[attr="class","fas fa-crow"] [break]

[newclass=".lovelike"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main u"]color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .top"]background:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/964532912861118535/unknown.png); background-size:cover; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .subtxt"]text-align:center; margin-top:-48px; color:var(--accent); font:45px/35px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-2px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #7dbdff, -2px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .textbox"]padding: 40px 50px 30px; border: 1px solid #222; font: 11px/14px 'Roboto'; color: #f1f1f1; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 0.2px; } .lovelike .textbox a { color:#fff; font: bold 12px/12px 'Roboto';[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:10px 'Consolas'!important; padding:20px 0px 10px 40px; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom .drop"]height:0px; width:20px; background:#fff; position:absolute; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike:hover .bottom .drop"]height:70px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes span"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes a"]color:inherit!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes b"]color:#121212; font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .fa-crow"] padding-right:5px; font-size:14px; border-right:10px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.5); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 5:38:40 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Does it matter?"

If something wasn't necessary, was it really worth thinking about? Felix approached a lot of situations this way -- it was the reason why many fell victim to his short memory, or care. 

"But no, I don't."

Eyelids resting close, he gave it a second of thought (if jayden was, maybe he should as well), then responded again.

"Might be his dad."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 5:44:25 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"i suppose not."

[break][break] curiosity often gets the better of him, but this time, logic wins the battle. jayden leans back, hands against the picnic blanket. he looks up at the blotches of cloud that stretch up against the baby blue sky.

[break][break] "he seems a little bit young for that."

[break][break] though, perhaps worse things have happened. it wouldn't have been the first time that jayden witnessed a child being born out of wedlock.

[break][break] he turns, shuffling through the nearby picnic basket. while mint is getting them real food, they might as well find something to snack on.

[break][break] "are you a fan of meat? cheese?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

[attr="class","fas fa-crow"] [break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 23:20:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she shows up in a simple pastel pink sundress. it flutters in the breeze as she shifts through the crowd toward familiar faces. behind her, a shiny golurk offers friendly waves to each picnic attendee.

she brightens at the sight of , , and . all cuties, all together. her smile is warmer when she passes.

and it spreads wider when she finds the man of the hour: . he's chatting with an unfamiliar face, , as he cooks. and she offers a friendly wave when she slides up to join them.

"hey, great turnout!" really, it's a lovely event. everyone looks to be in great spirits, happily eating and enjoying the warm spring air. her attention shifts to the stranger beside him and without hesitation, she offers a hand. "hi, i don't think we've met! illeana, it's a pleasure."

cutie picnic.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 18:26:29 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“A gym leader, eh? Sounds like an upgrade, if you ask me.” Rowan would have liked to become one himself, should he not have ended up being part of Team Rocket, but that was irrelevant now. “Congratulations, Derek.” He smiled, glad to see someone in Hoenn wasn’t miserable, at least.

“Me, I’ve been doing research on a strange colony of Tentacool around Route 108. There has been some strange behavior reported, so I’ve been looking into what is causing it.” Technically true, but he’d left out the part that the research was for a Team Rocket project involving Sea Mauville, and the people that had been killed by the Pokémon.

“Oh, hello.” Amber eyes turned towards the newcomer, offering her a friendly smile. “Nice to meet you Illeana, I’m Rowan.” A quick glance of her features drew recognition, suddenly realizing where he’d seen her before. “You are the League scientist, correct? A pleasure indeed, I’ve heard much about you.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 19:47:58 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
"Thanks! And oh yeah, definitely an upgrade." Let alone salary, the authority he now had in his corner was worth the headaches that would undoubtedly come with it. "The citizens that recognize me have been very kind and supportive. I guess with everything going on having a gym leader around makes them feel more at ease."

Though it's not his problem by jurisdiction, he's curious about Rowan's mentions of the strange Tentacool. He never did get to do much marine work as a ranger...

But before he could dwell on that thought for too long, a familiar voice breaks out with both a compliment and greeting. "Oh, hey!~" While Derek would've gone for a hug, his hands were preoccupied with managing the food on the grill. At least his smile was telling enough that he was pretty happy to see Illeana show up.

"We were just talking about work. Is there anything new you got going on at your job?"

Jonesy had finished showing people to their blankets for now, resting his gaze upon the three individuals who were seated. Using his camouflague, he decided to sneak up for a closer look. Inching his way towards them, he grew more nervous in doing so the closer he got until eventually he was right beside Mint, who may have noticed some kind of weight settling down next to them on their blanket.

Or not, and the Sobble's first stealth mission was a success! Which meant now all he had to to was gather some intel on his 'targets'...
PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 4:44:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#65C498[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
ursaluna

appears!

[attr="class","gardenCut"]
[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

female - guts[break]
headlong rush / bulldoze / baby-doll eyes / slash

A CONFUSED CREATURE stumbles upon the picnic. Drawn by the scent of the grill, the bear shambles on. It is horrendously starving. Keen eyes will be able to discern that it is wholly out of its element. Disoriented and clumsy, the Pokemon does not seem hostile... but desperation can lead to rash actions indeed.

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

This wild spawn functions similarly to a SWARM. To capture this Ursaluna, you must post & ROLL. The HIGHEST ROLL will win the Ursaluna.[break][break]

The deadline for attempting to capture this Pokemon will be by 's next MOD POST.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
PETALBURG PICNIC PARTY
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 2:59:38 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint is quick to flash a smile at on his way out. "Hiiiiii~!" he said as he passed by. He recognized as well grinning at her brightly and shouting a quick greeting before he sat down with his and his friend's foods. "I grabbed both hot dogs and burgers, and uh...well no fixings. I didn't know what you guys liked." he said. However his hamburger was fully prepped. Jayden and Felix merely had buns. "But- But if you want I can go grab stuff just let me know." he added, trying to be helpful. He'd dragged them out here after all, he wanted them to have fun too. [break][break]

He's not paying to much attention really. The shift on the blanket simply made Mint's hand whip out instinctively and slap the blanket down, inches away from the camouflaged Sobble. He looked under his hand curiously expecting a bug and finding none. Still, not exactly suspicious, he went back to his conversation. [break][break]

The lumbering out of the trees doesn't go unnoticed and Mint slowly turned his gaze to the wild...the wild...."What...the fuck Ursaring is that???" he hissed, trying his best to keep still as the strange pokemon moved forward. Her eyes were focused on Derek, and honestly probably the grill but- "Grill Daddy is about to become a full course meal." he whispered moving a hand to pull out his belt to pull out a pair of pokeballs. An empty one and Straciatella's one. Green eyes flickered to the other two hoping they clocked it and also understood he was about to move. [break][break]

And then he chucked a pokeball, one at the Ursaluna and the other near Derek. Even if he didn't catch the wild beast, at least Straciatella could shield the gym leader from a mauling.

cSL1btDG

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/V37YtyS/image.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]