she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 5:59:02 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED END: AUGUST 31ST, 11:59PM PST
SUMMER FESTIVAL

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_rg0kv0XzE21yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
THEME SONG: 🎼 Hoenn Victory Road (Champion Stadium) - Pokémon Masters EX

THE MEETING COMMENCES

A LOUD CLANG PUNCTUATES COUNCILMAN BLACK'S BERATING. The doors to the chamber open. Commissioner arrives on purposeful, pointed gait. Against her tailored white coat, her folder and laptop are pressed. However, more striking, are the two Pokemon that accompany her.[break][break]

A TAPU KOKO and TAPU BULU flank either side of her, their determined, fierce eyes set within compact, powerful bodies like burning gems.[break][break]

As she takes her seat, the Commissioner is quick to greet everyone in their chosen seats. However, the timbre of her dialogue possesses no light. No refraction. It is firm; each syllable lands like a Conkeldurr's concrete pillars.[break][break]

"thank you all for taking time out of your busy schedules to attend this pivotal meeting for the region." She says. Nimbly, her thin fingers open her folder, pulling out a papers that she distributes to Councilman and Elite Four . Whispering, she requests them to pass copies of the MEETING AGENDAS down. "first, i'd like to congratulate councilwoman . the hoenn league is lucky to have you."[break][break]

Her laptop is connected by cable to the desk itself. As she lifts her laptop screen up, the table itself glows as it rests on standby for projection. As she scans the table, she sees familiar faces. Missing faces. New faces that have filled the aforementioned seats. While Pokemon evolve into fantastical beasts, the region's highest seats undergo changes in forme: a metamorphosis which at times is purposeful. In other times, it is done in response to loss.[break][break]

Afterward, the Commissioner gestures to one of the Head Scientists directly ahead of her. Her eyes lay upon both in swift acknowledgement, before shifting to the blonde. "i would like to also congratulate head scientist for her newest publication from her laboratory. the paper, 'preliminary description of primal energy and its physiologic consequences' has been well-received in academia, alongside her studies of unknown pokemon variants discovered in space-time distortions. you continue to make hoenn stand proudly on the global stage with your science."[break][break]

The table flickers before a holographic projection of the League's symbol rises before them. Its design flickers too. In 3D-form, the logo revolves on its axis. Each turn causes its shape to lag or glitch in places; schisms of pixels stall before speeding to catch up.[break][break]

"lastly, i would like to thank elite four for allowing us the use of her space today. before we discuss 99943 meteno, i would like to take this time to allow everyone to introduce themselves if needed and give us a small update about what they've been busy with lately."[break][break]

she spares a small smile.[break][break]

"it's nice to catch up. isn't it?"

INSTRUCTIONS
DEADLINE

INSTRUCTIONS

THIS EXCLUSIVE EVENT is designed as a crucial narrative beat before the meteoroid impact event coming this Fall. In order to prepare for the future of the region, the League invites its officials to ensure everyone is on the same page...[break][break]

There is no deadline for the next "moderator post"; you may also post multiple times. However, please allow others time to post if you feel like the thread is going too quickly. Feel free to respond to others, banter, and more.

There will be rewards for participating. Please do note that a CANON ACTIVITY CHECK is currently being conducted.[break][break]

There are no deadlines to post yet; however, will publish moderator posts when appropriate.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 16:03:44 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

This is literally only the second time Doug's been in the same room as

Doug had checked out from the convo after getting his niece, going into Zen-Mode faster than a Darmanitan. His gaze had briefly darted over to councilman as the man briefly, but rather tactfully interjected, however.

Looked to be they had a voice of reason in the group. The Captain quietly reassessed the man; Councilmen came and went almost as often as Gym Leaders did, so he didn't bother with high expectations for any he didn't already know.

But he quite liked what the man had just done. Someone needed to be wrangler in these meetings, since seemed so often reluctant or unwilling to interject.

And then, the Commissioner finally arrived.

Beautiful as ever, the woman seemed just a tad more intense and focused than usual in her disposition; her gaze felt particularly heavy, though perhaps it was partly due to the two creatures flanking her.

The youth's gaze shifted from the commissioner to each of the deities', lingering on Koko's briefly before finally turning to Bulu's.

His eyes fluttered shut then, a sigh leaving his lips. Guess the meeting would not be blessed with a surprise visit.

'Be well, mate.' Shaking his head, the youth's lip quirked slightly at the Commissioner's words, his gaze shifting from the new addition to the council, to as praise was heaped upon her, before finally moving back to the commissioner as she turned the word unto them.

A moment of silence. My, and conversation had been so spirited before!

He rolled his eyes.

"... I'll go first, then." He said, his gaze rolling over towards . "Don't believe we've been made properly acquainted with one another Councilwoman Anderson, so 'ere goes nothing. I'm Cpt., Gym Leader of Mauville. Lookin' forward to workin' with'cha."

Provided she lasted, anyway.

The youth tipped his head back next, gaze shifting towards the ceiling whilst he gathered his thoughts, gently patting Primrose's back.

"Been busy dismantling Rocket's Fight Rings, among other things, but the important details can wait till later, it seems." He said as he read through the agenda so kindly handed to him, passing the papers on to . "Gym challenges across the board have fallen to an all time low... So I really couldn't have asked for a better time to start proper construction work on the gym! Shame 'bout the 'pocalypse and all, but real timely."

Hopefully someone appreciated the levity.

Naturally, the commissioner was aware of his particular plans. I'll be sure to clear it up with later lmao.

"I've a few things the top brass wished me to pass along to the AQUA Initiative too... Hmm. Well, I can go into that later. I imagine the commissioner is already aware, at any rate." He said, before looking around. "Who's next?"

—Doug starts.
-keeps it light for now, just going over mostly personal projects
-hints at something being related to the later subjects on the agenda.
-hints at the military's current plans. I'm really looking forward to speaking about it in earnest. :)
-throws the baton on the table, for whoever wants it.
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 9:57:14 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the commissioner listens with great intent. while she attempts to remain as pleasant as she can, there is weight in the way that her gaze follows each face. weight in the way her fingertips settle on paper and table.[break][break]

around them, the waterfalls rush hushedly.[break][break]

"mm, i am aware." dahlia replies to as her hand moves to her laptop. finger sliding across the trackpad. "as unfortunate as the timing is, the reformation of your gym as one similar to galar's may prove to be... abundantly fruitful."[break][break]

above, on the screen, the macro cosmos media article from mid-july is displayed. furthermore, recent updates about galar's situation have not shown signs of improvement. they continue to be dire. dark.[break][break]

"granting hoenn's trainers with the best battling education possible is paramount for handling any incoming cataclysm."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-koko"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-bulu"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 10:07:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i believe that's my cue."[break][break]

following , matias stands to make his introductions.[break][break]

"matias silph, elite four and hoenn military captain. i've fought alongside some in kanto, and i've already fought alongside others here in hoenn. for those that haven't had the pleasure, i'm sure we'll get to in the near future."[break][break]

he looks at , , and in particular; three survivors from a region torn asunder.[break][break]

"i've been traveling the region giving seminars on pokemon, battling, self-defense, and so on. i've also been helping our trainers better prepare themselves for the future as i'm sure councilwoman can attest to. congratulations again, councilwoman."[break][break]

his smile lingers even after he looks away from . his gaze finds 's briefly.[break][break]

"over the past few months, i've also gotten quite familiar with rustboro. i've spent restless hours defending our world against invaders from sea hoenn so it's safe to say i'm in support of our plan for the meteor."[break][break]

one final glance is shared with before he nods, sitting back down.[break][break]

note(s):[break]
- introduces himself.[break]
- shoutout to war buddies eva & doug & senon.[break]
- formally welcomes elinor.[break]
- :eye: at silph and dahlia.[break]
- shares his support for the meteor plan.[break]
- sits back down.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 10:21:30 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

What else was there to say?

Truth be told, he’d been busy… with the famiglia, mostly.

“Lars Anderson, but I’m sure all of you already know that,” he spoke up next after said his piece. “One half of the Head Rangers of the region. Been busy going out with the new recruits, mostly. Overseeing their training on a more personal level, because you never know when shit’s going to hit the fan.”

In fact, it already has, but he’s not going to talk about the obvious Copperajah in the room, really.

“If any of you have heard of Lilycove’s new Gym Leader, , I’m fortunate enough to partner with the man while he was taking on Ranger training and all that. Now look at ‘im, Gym Leader in his own right. Goes out that showing one man kindness can really spark a turnaround. Man’s got great work ethic, too.”

He then gave Eli a little smirk.

“And of course, cousin to our newest councilwoman here.”

He had to resist the urge to do one of those meme-y poses introducing someone new to the spotlight.

“Well, I’ve been instructed by my doctor not to get into too much heavy shit, because I don’t know if any of you had seen the press conference that was aired before what went down at Sootopolis happened… I was shot at. On live television.”

Obviously he was okay now, but still.

• drops the ball and introduces himself
• man’s been busy overseeing a lot of Ranger trainings
• that’s it, really
oh and he also nonchalantly brought up the time he was shot at on live TV

@tag up mentioned!

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 12:42:09 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

entered the room, officially beginning the meeting. Elinor noted the presence of the two legendary Pokémon. Fitting that they would accompany their esteemed head of the League. But putting fascination with legendary Pokémon aside. Elinor quickly turned to focus on the Commissioner. Her voice carried with it no light or jest.

Elinor was quickly handed the agenda. Her eyes briefly began scanning the paper for any information, before turning her attention again to Dahlia’s words. She gave a courtesy formal nod as a reply, deeming it unnecessary to voice her gratefulness.

After having thanked Morales and Miro for each of their contributions, Dahlia allowed for a small introductory round. Elinor intended to go first. But intention does not always equal what happened.

was the faster one. He started with a small introduction. She gave him a quick courteous nod and no more, figuring that it would be impolite to interject in the middle of his speech. She then listened with perked ears as he spoke of the things he had done, regaling everyone with a long list of feats before halting upon a curious subject. The improvement of his gym. She hadn’t yet visited his gym, but she would be looking forward to doing so when it was finished.

Doug then passed the baton to the next. But not before a small interjection from their esteemed leader. The Article that suddenly flashed in front of them all but confirmed that Elinor’s fears were grounded in reality. Hoenn needed to be improved if it was to have a future that didn’t include death and devastation.

Caught in a moment of thought, Elinor’s time to speak was stolen by . He introduced himself and gave some tidbits of information, some she knew, others she hadn’t yet learned. She gave an acknowledging nod when he mentioned her name. But would otherwise let him speak without interruptions.

Okay, the third time is the charm, right? WRONG another Anderson takes her place, this time it was . Most of what he said wasn’t new information to her. And so, there was no obvious reaction aside from when he mentioned being shot. By now she was well aware of it. Still, she didn’t like to be reminded of it.

Anyhow, she was not about to let this chance go. When Lars finished his speech, she allowed her words to fill the room. “I do believe my name has been said a few times, by now. But for those, I have not had the pleasure of interacting with. I am Elinor Anderson, and I look forward to working with you all.” She paused with a confident friendly smile on her lips, as she let her gaze go over those attending the meeting, making sure that she had the attention of those who cared enough to listen.

“As for what I’ve been up to. I have mostly been getting acquainted with my position and all of its responsibilities. Besides that, I’ve been busy gauging the morale of Hoenn’s people and trying to help the victims of recent events through charity work.” She knew it was not riveting tales of improving gyms or getting shot on national tv, but they would soon be handling riots on the streets if the morale of Hoenn’s people weren’t helped sooner rather than later, or at least she believed so if those she had spoken to was any indication of the general opinion.

And with that, she gestured for the next person to speak, if there was any so inclined.

TLDR:
- Listens to everyone speaking, and acknowledges them when appropriate.
- Makes her own introduction.
- Gestures for the next person to take the stage.

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 7:02:36 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"kazimir wynter. your friendly neighborhood pokkenger, nice to see a few new faces around here. the more the merrier." if he had a hat on he would tip it right about now so for now he would just punch his fist into an open palm, "Been taking a page outta Dougie's and Matt's books and been hitting the streets of Hoenn and keeping my ear to the ground. Any small lead I get that leads to something Rocket i've been following it up and managed to break up the odd deal here and there. Plus been helping getting back some stolen Pokemon as well. After all its not enough that we help prepare the people of the region get stronger themselves but what kind of people would we be if we just left the ones who can't defend themselves by their lonesome?"

With that he stood straight in his seat as he held up his fist and flexed his arm a little, "still i'm all for training up up and coming trainers and have been looking into opening up a dojo around hoenn. A proper Battle School or something to really put these trainers to the test their mettle, yeah i know we at the elite four are their ultimate tests but there's all kinds of secrets about battling and pokemon themselves that could always be learned. Speaking from personal experience anyway. Granted...i'll admit i've been coming up short finding some students to line up but hey, they don't call it a work in progress for nothing right?"

With that he did turn his head a little to hide the look of embarrassment on his face once he said his piece.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 22:59:56 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
LESS HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

"I was quite sure you owed ME a steak. Senon." she replies with a raised eyebrow as she tried to recall the events of aqua meeting pt 2. [break][break]

However before she could react to the rest of meeting's attendants, Dahlia entered the room. Ushering a silence of respect as everyone's discussions were cut off. "Hello Tapu koko, Tapu Bulu, Miss Dahlia." she says greeting them as Melody had previous met the two of them in the aqua battles and when she spent time last with Zac. Cobalion also stands, bowing his head in their presence as he held them in the same regard as 's Lele. [break][break]

She took her seat in her chair and accepted the documents that were passed around, whispering thank you to whoever it was. After Kazimir finishes his speech, melody stands up. Still holding his Shaymin in her arms as the aromatherapy was her life line to surviving this meeting at the moment. [break][break]

"Before I begin, I'd like to ask you a question first Miss dahlia." she says awkwardly as it seemed like melody had a lot weighing on her mind. "When you say you'd like us to share what we've been up to lately...would you like me to share of...uh...recent events?" she says staying vague as she was sure dahlia would understand what she was referring to.[break][break]

"I want you to decide since well, this is a rather...difficult to navigate topic I'd imagine since I'm sure if I do not share it. She will, emphasizing it as a shortcoming of the league and not their craftiness." she states as melody remains standing, waiting for Dahlia to decide.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 23:10:32 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

as her officials speak, dahlia takes time to acknowledge every single one. there is no distraction in her gaze. no refraction of attention.[break][break]

the legendaries also acknowledge melody's greeting.[break][break]

from 's pre-approval of the meteno plan, 's security concerns, 's introduction, to 's teachings, the commissioner remains silent. her responses are ones of full attention and refocused eye.[break][break]

"that is entirely up to your discretion, melody. you may disclose what you feel comfortable with here."[break][break]

dahlia says.[break][break]

"we are all allies of each other and the league at this table, are we not?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-koko"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon tapu-bulu"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 23:42:29 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

No more shying away from the truth her eyes had adverted for so long. [break][break]

She hesitates for a moment, upon hearing Dahlia's word. It was normal for the woman to suspect her, after all, she had no idea who melody was now. [break][break]

Neither did Melody. [break][break]

"An entirely fair question of you to ask since we haven't really had time to speak." she says as Melody dives right into the topic. "I have been...rediscovering myself after the past week or so." she says placing the Shaymin down on the table, allowing for the little creature to return to if it so chose to. [break][break]

"The reason being is because I have been under the influence of Nihilego Neurotoxin since I was released from the Rocket Submarine during the sootopolis invasion. So for reference, approximately a year or so." she shares pausing for a slight moment for respite. [break][break]

"Neurotoxin that rocket used on me while I was their prisoner, the league's tests failing to find it due to tampering done by some of their scientists to the concoction and my own mother's psychic pokemon altering my memories." she says. [break][break]

"My..my mother since I was little has been using her pokemon to...alter my personality. I wasn't allowed to feel many emotions outside of joy, forgetting unpleasant memories, and being unable to resist her orders. I had managed to break out of it sometimes but the nihilego toxin was another compounding force that left me helpless." [break][break]

She had already unloaded a lot upon the group. "but thanks to Miss dahlia and my father , they were able to deduce something strange was happening to me and employed some of you to assist me. So I'd like to not only apologize for causing you all trouble, but thank you for saving me. and lastly, ." she says turning to him as this was another reason she wished to discuss a sensitive subject. [break][break]

"I will let dahlia and the council handle that discussion since they were already informed of the previous situation. But it's something I must share with them regarding his fate. , After a long discussion between me Cobalion and i, 'mostly me' " she says in a hushed voice since the fucking goat never speaks to her only sends a barrage of emotions.[break][break]

"While we forgive you for wronging us on mount chimney, we will not forget it has happened. That being said, we will no longer be seeking to punish you for it. You've saved me from not only my physical prison but my mental one and I believe I tortured you enough these past few weeks. It will take time for me to trust you again like I once did but I believe redemption is possible and Cobalion begrudgingly agrees. [break][break]

And thus with all of that off of her chest she clears her throat awkwardly. "But to answer your question, Dahlia, Yes. I made a promise to not only do what is best for Hoenn, but to save Pokémon from mistreatment. As long as the league stands for protecting the lives of the Pokémon of this region, then you will have an ally in us both."

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 8:30:34 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","gabriel1"]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
the commissioners arrival is a welcoming one, a signal that the meeting was soon to be underway. yet, at her side, something causes gabriel to stiffen slightly.
[break][break]
the ghost of his arm screams in protest, in pain and rage, and gabriel grits his teeth against the phantom ache. he pulls his arm back, clenching the fingers of his newly formed fist, suppressing the urge to rip that creatures head off — or, at most, try.
[break][break]
by the time the commissioner sits, and introductions are well underway, he reigns in the disgraceful display.
[break][break]
after a time, he speaks.
[break][break]
"could you explain the effects of this toxin? did it make you delusional, or perhaps influence your actions in any way?"
[break][break]
even if he doesn't speak to it, the implication is there. was there some rocket ploy to get melody into the elite four? into AQUA?

[attr="class","notes"]A.Q.U.A[break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabriel1 img"] border-radius: 3px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #2b2b2b; padding: 9px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 0:02:42 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

was the first to ask her a question. She had no idea if that was a good or bad sign. [break][break]

"Well, uh." she says for a moment as she clears her throat. "From my experience with the neurotoxin, I only begun to experience delusions towards the end of my time under it's influence. The neurotoxin had become so aggressive in my body I began to see and hear and see things that were not true. For example, when Dahlia was trying to administer the cure for the first time I began to have delusions that instead of it being my mother who had injected me, it was Dahlia. Leading me to call for Cobalion's assistance in escaping." she explains as she pauses a for a moment. [break][break]

"But since the toxin has been expelled the delusions have stopped and my memories have returned to me. Good and...bad experiences." she says leaving it at that.[break][break]

"One of the other symptoms was to get me to obey an order given to me without question, luckily it doesn't seem like they really got much use out of it. Probably due to the fact my mother wanted no one to figure out what was happening and have me all to herself. The only times it's been used was when I was defending the primal crystals when one of their higher ups engaged me in battle, causing me to faint. However, thankfully, my Pokémon were there to defend me and the crystal while I was incapacitated."

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 4:22:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

shares all that has happened to her in the past year and more. even with her forgiveness and acceptance, matias cannot help but feel a pang of pity. her words reveal but they do not relieve.[break][break]

he does no more than nod at her, grateful.[break][break]

and when speaks up, he tilts his head over to share a brief look with , wondering if the rest of the room knows about their rescue op in sootopolis.[break][break]

his gaze falls back on and , awaiting her response.[break][break]

note(s):[break]
- introduces himself.[break]
- shoutout to war buddies eva & doug & senon.[break]
- formally welcomes elinor.[break]
- :eye: at silph and dahlia.[break]
- shares his support for the meteor plan.[break]
- sits back down.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 5:32:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It’s not long after that makes her grand entrance. It’s grand indeed. With two legendaries trailing her, she makes a very powerful point that draws the attention of the group immediately. Eva takes a moment to glance towards each Tapu, nodding respectfully in greeting before taking her seat beside Matias.

[break][break]

She’s met both legendaries before, Bulu with and Koko with on a remote island. Sometimes, she can still feel her chest tingle from where a rogue snap of the pokemon’s Electric Terrain zapped her chest.

[break][break]

Dahlia is quick to get to business, welcoming and congratulating Eva on her recent accomplishments. A subtle flush rises in the doctor’s cheeks as a shy smile creases her lips, “Thank you,” she mutters softly as before the other start to introduce themselves.

[break][break]

Her plan is to follow up after but the conversation shifts to . Eva stay silent, listening patiently and with genuine curiosity as the Elite Four member and Dahlia have a curious exchange before she explains her ailments.

[break][break]

Eva’s brows crease in concern. A subtle rage burns in her chest. The black veins, her erratic behavior, it all starts to make sense. How could they? How could they continue to be so cruel. Eva gives an icy glare, a simple, wordless exchange of their mutual hatred of Rocket. They’ve taken so much. Perhaps its them they need to send to Sea!Hoenn and rid their world of the poisonous rule.

[break][break]

Her gaze softens when it shifts back towards then , “I assume we kept some of the antidote on hand?” and perhaps some of Melody’s biological samples for Eva to examine the toxin . . . Or perhaps she could examine 's “In case Rocket tries to pull this shit again.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 6:38:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he shares a quick glance at as they both hear the retelling of 's tale.

everyone seems to be talking about training everyone in their skills in pokemon battles, or something like that. none of it seem to get traction besides the story of the elite four, however.

it's a sad narrative, befitting a main character's backstory whose name equally fits nicely with their character, talent and career. she's got brightly colored hair too, so it fits much more.

as much as it was important for her as it is for the people who care about her well-being, it doesn't seem to quite fit the agenda for the meeting if an entire section of the meeting is to be spent on it.

quietly reading the meeting agenda, kyle wonders if dahlia had allotted enough for it. he looks at the time allocation for each topic, only to raise a brow at the first period.

surprisingly enough, she may have foreseen it.

@tags