he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 11:21:53 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

The young ranger tenses as more and more people come in. There is an odd comfort knowing he isn't the youngest here at least with being here. Means he isn't the only one who has little experience with these sort of situations. [break][break]

Least Salem seems to be taking interested in another of the pokemon out as 's Teddiursa has a game out to show Klye who was just a seat away. The cat leaning over to see what it was and seeming super impressed with the other pokemon's skill. The psychic cat leaning over to watch as Razz looks toward the door to see more coming in. Two people in particular catching more of his attention. The younger ranger sending a bit of a 'wtf' glace toward @crimson for bringing a baby to such a gathering. [break][break]

Though with so many other saying their protest Razz focus's on Melody who comes to sit by him, without her usual flare making Razz raise a brow. Salem moves from the chair and onto the table to watch the other pokemon play games while Razz decides to show some concern to the Elite 4 Member whoes room they occupied. [break][break]

"You.... doing okay?"

[break][break]

[break]+ @ aqua
[break]+ Salem has some fun watching the Teddiursa play
[break]+ Razz gives @crimson a wtf? look
[break]+ Ask how she's doing

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 13:03:01 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

sometimes it was a blessing that kazimir was so far removed from the drama that happened in the inner circles of the people gathered in the room. sometimes anyway. if there was every a time for him to try and insert himself into some kind of drama it was to make sure that a dad and his kid weren't being crowded around by people and from the sound of and words; judged. still the most pressing matter was one of his fellow elite four members coming into their won chambers looking not great.

taking his feet off the table he moved from his seat and over to melody's side where he brushed past the large deer that followed her into the room and slide his shaymin into her lap as he joined and stood over both him and . "Mel...you look like you need some warm moomoo milk." he said in an almost deadpan tone as his shaymin let out another round of aromatherapy to try and clear out her nasal passages if possible if she was going to catch a cold in here, "that or some kind of berry juice, that usually picks me up."

*kaz is glad he lives in his own world right now
*goes to be a good buddy to melody
*smell the gracidea to feel better
@aas 3

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 16:55:59 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor’s gaze reacted accordingly as people entered. One came carrying a child, a most unusual choice of companion. But given how people had dragged their own personal Pokémon into this meeting room, she figured it would be better to not throw the first verbal stone. She would let others do it.

Secondly, her attention fell upon the entering . A woman that honestly seemed a shell of her former self. While Elinor was a bit disappointed, she figured perhaps this was merely her real self, unlike the projection so often seen on stage.

But while her eyes moved from person to person, her ears stayed perked for ’s voice. She heard some banter, and then a most curious comment. She found herself releasing a small chuckle. Kim seemed not pleased with her lack of recognition, perhaps she had hurt his ego. Not that it bothered her. What was a single name compared to the mountain of paperwork, history, and information that she had to dig through since she began?

Besides, this was not the time for a verbal battle. The battlefield was not in her favor if she had read the room correctly. And so she would let ’s comment slide into obscurity, and only reply to the part he intended for her to hear. “I sure hope so.” With but a pleasantly politically correct smile. Had she not heard his prior comment, the sarcasm might’ve been lost upon it. But now his wishing for her good fortune felt like naught but Seviper venom in disguise.

And so she returned to the background, watching as Kim spoke to the child-bearing person. While she certainly couldn’t hear what was said there, she could do naught but be a bit amused by the hypocrisy of the pot calling the kettle black as she turned her gaze to the Teddiursa.

TLDR
- Watches the people enter.
- Hears Kim’s first comment, and responds to his second comment.
- Is amused by the reaction to the Child companion, when a lot of people brought their Pokémon along for the ride.

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 18:21:38 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
people filter in and conversations start to happen. kyle takes mild interest in them, but not enough to join, as he lets his mind flutter, passively listening to each word said as background noise.

when 's bear goes over to his place, he stops by to watch the teddiursa go at it with osu. it distracts him from the rest of the happenings, clearly invested in the pokemon's show of skill over the actual talks made.

there's no backseating since he respects a gamer when he sees one.

he stops taking a sip of his coffee and takes his eyes off of the teddiursa when enters, taken by surprised by coballion when it enters with the elite four member.

"want some?"

he offers the half finished cup of coffee. she's one of the boys, probably, so kyle doesn't feel the need to be fussy on things to offer her. deep down, he hopes she wouldn't take it.

@tags

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 3:08:34 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva remains standing, watching as the others filter into the room. Her smile remains, giving each one a nod in greeting as they filter in (, , , , , , , and whoever follows).

[break][break]

She does find herself leaning towards Matias, her comfort. The lean is exaggerated when she hears him whisper something about two people. She follows his gaze over towards and . Her brows crease in ignorance and innocence, “I think we should all hang out more,” perhaps it would lead to less of . . . this.

[break][break]

Then again, something always seemed to rile everyone up . . . like arriving with a – Eva almost gasped, eyes growing wide as she leaned even closer to , “Now that is ballsy,” she whispers, continuing their gossip train.

[break][break]

Arceus, she hoped it didn’t start screaming in the middle of the meeting.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 4:13:10 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Katherine's expression twisted into something horrid, it was the first ugly face he'd ever seen her make.

Who knew she hated kids so much? "I did hit my head, the last time; twice," He'd been hospitalized for weeks.

He knocked on the side of his own head, inhuman hearing would pick up the sound of flesh and bone knocking on alloy. "Don't be such a big shot that you don't read the mission reports."

Katherine's smugness reminded him of his sister's. She would have probably said the same thing to him if she were here, but both she and Katherine could eat it.

He appreciated the controlled volume Doug used, although his sense of urgency wasn't missed. Senon took in the once-youngster's words with the same soft consideration that cradled his little girl.

Turning to JD he gave the shortest semblance of reassurance that his niece would be fine. "She insisted."

Separation Anxiety wasn't uncommon in infants but when Cait wasn't around, her mini-me didn't let Senon out of her sight without having a meltdown.

Firmly, in affirmation, he patted Kim's hand that braced his shoulder. He appreciated the offer but he literally couldn't take it. "There's nothing we can do now Kim, you have to steer into the skid." Maybe they didn't have many cars in Alola, Kim was from Alola wasn't he?

Tucking her curly hair back into her cap he carefully, "Hold this one would ya?" handed Primrose over to John as he sat the tote on the seat next to only just now noticing her lack of luster.

The radiant star, seemingly collapsing? But why tho?

The collection of dirty looks he got reminded him of the expressions aggressive pokemon gave when he had to remove them as an invasive species from an environment.

They didn't like it, but it wasn't their decision to make.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 4:54:06 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3

Are you ready to be a BIG SHOT?

"Huh. Well that's that, then." Doug said simply, folding immediately. He could only wonder what had kept Cait so busy now.

Unable to do anything about the fact his niece was here to stay, he instead turned a dry look towards the rest of the classroom, regarding nearly everyone present in a manner not too dissimilar from a teacher staring at a group of delinquents.

"I can see some real stimulating conversations comin' up." The youth said with a sigh, before blinking as suddenly handed him Primrose, the youth gently cradling the baby in his arms as he gave the man a blank look. "Wazzup?"

And here he had thought visiting 's home was required whenever he needed to achieve any sort of inner peace.

"Oh. You got it, mate!" He said with a broad grin, holding up his niece before cradling her once again, humming to her as he walked back to his seat. "Ain'cha lucky, Primmy. You get front row seats to your uncle losing his mind."

Or maybe not! With any luck, holding Primmy would keep his temper from flaring up. He could transfer the bad vibes to her if he got mad, and that was just fucking unnaceptable.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,093 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 7:31:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

hanging out more just seems like a recipe for disaster. actually, from his limited time in hoenn, he's learned that it almost always is a disaster when important league figures get together.[break][break]

too many contrasting personalities and beliefs.[break][break]

following 's gaze, matias actually laughs at the sight of and his baby.[break][break]

"you're joking."[break][break]

he leans away and forward to call across the table. he spares a quick glance over at , greeting her with a small smile that pales in comparison to the smile he gives his bff .[break][break]

"did you name me the godfather, senon? i can't remember."[break][break]

note(s):[break]
- gossips with dr. eva.[break]
- smiles at melody & kyle.[break]
- engages with senon.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 14:20:41 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

It didn’t take long before most of everyone who was invited started trickling in, although—

Although Red’s appearance was one that set him off. What was he carrying—

Oh. Oh, shit.

His eyes widened for a few seconds before he blinked. Was the other guy out of his mind, bringing a child along to this shitshow? What in the fresh—

He then casually flicked his Pokégear on and sent a message to the ‘hotter’ half of the Head Rangers, asking him only this:

‘What the hell, man? Why’d you bring a child to this mess? Aren’t you risking the kid…?’

He then resumed his usual ‘RBF’ a few moments later. However, he would kill for a puff of his vape right about now, but decided to refrain for Red’s sake, because… well… kid.

• Lars watches everyone else come filing in, lasers in on what has with—
‘Dude, wtf!’
• sends Sénon a text asking him not so subtly about what made him bring a child to the clown show of all places?!

@tag up mentioned!

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 15:49:18 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
LESS HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She sat idley, waiting for the meeting to start as the rest of them had been chatting away. It all became white noise and too intense for her as she became overstimulated until a single voice that spoke that she focused on. [break][break]

was the first to speak to her, she turned her head over to him and gave a very weak smile. "Uhhhh." she said as she took some time to think of an answer. It was nice that she could finally speak her mind, her real mind. "I...guess not really?" [break][break]

great fucking answer Melody. [break][break]

"I've been better." she says keeping it short but simple, it was then that came over offering his own little treatment as a shaymin was placed onto her lap and she was suddenly holding another baby in the room. "O-Oh." [break][break]

"Thank you Kazimir. That's very sweet of you." she said placing a hand on Shaymin's back as she felt the Pokémon's spine tingle for a moment before settling down in her lap. "Wow...her back is so soft.." she comments quietly as she gives a soft smile, if one thing hadn't changed it was how much she adored Pokémon. The aromatherapy did help her feel better as it gave her energy she so desperately neeeded.[break][break]

Yet her radiant smile still hadn't returned in full swing. Instead it turned into a small bit of shock as she saw that offered her coffee. "Oh. uhhhh.." she said pondering the offer, she was unsure if she actually liked coffee now so she hesitated. "Would you care if I just took a little sip?" her face turned red because she felt bad as she recalled what had recently taken place at her old gym. [break][break]

Just before she's about to actually take a sip of the coffee, the white noise from the others at the table got too loud for her and she shifted her focus onto the group discussing bringing his child. [break][break]

She grew tired of this conversation.[break][break]

"Is it really so controversial?" she comments with an uncharacteristically attitude as her emotions quickly shifted. However they calmed as she spoke. "As his fellow coworkers im surprised not more of you are excited to see his child. If the baby becomes becomes too fussy I'm sure someone as smart as Senon would have already had a contingency plan ready to soothe her or remove her from the meeting entirely if needed. Most of us should be more understanding, considering the fact half of us are at the age where they should have kids or already have some. I think today that Compassion is needed more than criticism today." she says making eye contact with most of the people in the room. [break][break]

"And seeing as this is my chamber, I'll allow it." she says as her gaze shifts to Senon. "Do you know if she likes Piano music..? I can play some for her if she gets upset." she was glad to know she still enjoyed children upon seeing little primmy's face.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 1:37:20 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"Weird."
[break][break]
The comment about her being a big shot? The fact that senon decided to stand his ground in an argument he'd already lost? Melody's state? Frankly, all of those things were strange in the malevolent's eyes.
[break][break]
"I thought the whole point of having a housewife is that there's always someone who can take care of the kids, but," her shoulders rise and sink in a shrug. "I suppose some women can't handle even that. Oh well."
[break][break]
Katherine's eyes, still venomous with their stare, slowly drift in the room until they reach .
[break][break]
"It is the league's chamber, actually. This isn't your decision to make, Melody." she corrects. "This is a serious meeting. Not a play date. So no, no one should feel particularly excited to meet his baby right now," her eyes roll. She has to actively fight the urge to scoff at the idol's words.
[break][break]
"We may have survived sootopolis, but let's not forget that this is a meeting to discuss our region's future. You know, since a meteorite's still headed our way and all. Or have we all forgotten about that?" Perhaps not being here to remind people how serious this was made it easy for them to forget.

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-moon"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @taggoeshere

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 1:55:21 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]from her seat, she's set to simply... observe.

and observe she does.

her eyes trail after for a moment, concern etching itself into her features. she remembers their last encounter as if it were yesterday. and yet, she doesn't voice her immediate concern. she doesn't pry.

no, she stays still as a statue.

attention shifts to and... is that a baby?

to her left, and begin whispering. she hears bits and pieces that, for the most part, echo her own thoughts. her eyes sweep curiously toward for a moment as if to gauge his current temperament before returning as the topic of bringing a baby to the assembly comes full circle with 's opinion clashing with the rest.

this is already intense and isn't even here yet. is this just the beginning?

anxiety leaves her to rapidly tap fingers against the table, eyes half glossed over as the voices begin to mingle together.

god, she needs a drink.

aapt3.

tl;dr |
- monka?
- tea?
- picks the seat next to

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 2:45:52 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
LESS HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

The venomous gaze Katherine casts upon melody does little to bother her, she's dealt with worse poisons in her life. Her mother was the only one who could scare her.

Quite frankly if Melody did forget, would half the people in this room even be surprised? It's more surprising she did remember about the meteor that was going to come and smash into them. "Ironic word choice." she comments as she looks to and wondering if they'd find some form of humor. [break][break]

"If it isn't my call, then it isn't yours either, Katherine. But back to the subject I'm more interested in discussing. No, I haven't forgotten. In fact me, , and have been working on a resolution together with some other people of interest." she shares, trying to shift the subject away from the focus on the baby. [break][break]

"Has anyone else gotten any ideas or leads on how to handle it? I know some people in the room don't like the idea of sending it into the other version of Hoenn. If Dahlia isn't here yet we can probably discuss just a little bit or brainstorming before she arrives to pass the time."

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 3:56:33 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Turning to he considered her offer but only for an instant. "Thank you, but there's no need." Prim had her noise cancelling headphones and her pacifier and bottle.

She wouldn't be making noise and she wouldn't be hearing much of anything. Not that she could remember anyway.

"Hey," like had done to him moments before, a hand fell on Melody's shoulder. He didn't know what was going on with her but she seemed to be going through it, and trying to stay above water. "I just want you to know..." He squeezed her shoulder gently and with a supportive warmth.

"I haven't forgotten about that steak you owe me."

He was probably misremembering who owed who but whatever.

Back to the general vibe in the air that his daughter's presence here was worth their negative attention.

It was rude to voice the reminder that in the league hierarchy, individually speaking only the commissioner herself had any authority over him.

Historically tended to trust his instincts. Or at the very least, she always gave him enough rope to hang himself and he never seemed to. He was good like that.

If he had to guess she'd likely enter to see a room full of adults making more fuss over an infant than the infant was making over them, then insist they get on with the meeting.

He gave it 5:1 odds.

● tags: @aapt3
● notes:

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 3
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 4:50:13 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel was by and far, the oldest person here. he'd sat in more board meetings than the likes of everyone in this room combined, perhaps except for . this ranked, easily, in the top most unprofessional experiences.
[break][break]
gabriel clears his throat, heavy voice rising above the tempo of conversations. the voice of a councilman.

[break][break]

"i'd remind everyone the official meeting has yet to begin. i recommend you all dispense with the hostilities before we engage in a discussion to determine the fate of thousands of lives. [break][break]if you find yourself incapable of engaging in conversation, without resorting to emotional outbursts, see yourself out."

[attr="class","notes"]A.Q.U.A.[break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]