saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,096 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 4:18:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

they find themselves in the dimensional pocket that sits beneath rustboro. it's the same pocket he had spent hours fighting in, defending hoenn from otherworldly threats that attacked just because of orders from their queen.[break][break]

no pokemon stand beside him. just his colleagues and friends as they ready themselves to engage in interdimensional politics in hopes of perhaps sparing sea hoenn from its soon-to-be doom.[break][break]

the portals ahead of them swirl but nothing comes from them yet.[break][break]

"even under our diplomatic flag, it would be best to remain guarded. never know what they might pull."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 15:41:38 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Clad in her usual sleek grey business suit, pink hair tied into a tight bun at the base of her neck. She tried to exude the professionalism required for this undertaking.

While her face had locked itself in a friendly, but slightly stoic smile. She found her heart beating fast with excitement. It was the first time she found herself within this dimensional pocket, and it would be the first time that she would meet people from sea!Hoenn.

She gave Mathias a nod, as he reminded them that though their purpose was diplomacy, it offered them no protection in here, perhaps even the opposite. And then she turned her attention to her surroundings, trying to figure out from which path their guests would emerge.

OOC: N/A

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 17:40:43 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Just like Matias, Melody stood idly by as well with no Pokémon by her side. However she did have pokemon in their pokeballs that would be able to easily deal with the sea hoennians if they became violent. While she had hoped that they could work together to resolve the issue, Melody was no fool. She also saw this as an opportunity that if things turned south that she could at least try to eliminate some of their strongest warriors. [break][break]

"You know. I wonder if they'll think your Satan in their world Matias." she comments, hoping she wouldn't really have to spell out why. "Since ya know, your red rocket." she points to his arm as that world had such little land mass, she wondered if kyogre killed the groudon of their universe. [break][break]

She stared at the portal, telling cobalion to keep his distance for now unless she called for him as she didn't want his presence to set them off. She tries to address the others in the room. "If the negotiations break down between us, I want the rest of you to retreat and allow for Me Kyle and Matias to handle it please or lend some support from the distance. I don't want anyone to get gravely injured from this." she says looking towards as Melody had faith in the woman's ability to heal. [break][break]

"Who wants to speak to them first?" she asked putting the ball in anyone's court. "I recommend Gabe at least if that makes a difference." as he exuded an aura about him that Melody found might work for them.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 23:53:51 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she almost regrets coming here...

the dimensional rift beneath rustboro has not been kind to her. sea hoenn, and mostly herself, have ruined parts of her she'll never quite recover.

her expression is blank, distracted, uncomfortable even surrounded by league colleagues. she feels isolated, alone among the warm bodies.

"understood."

she offers nothing more to than that. instead, her eyes shift to .

"i can only heal within a 5 foot radius so keep that in mind if things go south."

the limitations of no longer being a god's chosen... she's never been quite as bitter about that fact as she is right now.

and as her eyes travel on to watch the pathways, the scar of her back ignites with the skitters of paranoid life. she hopes, on some level, this will be a quick process. otherwise, her skin might very well crawl off bone.

diplomacy.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 1:02:07 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Everyone was tense.
[break][break]

Despite her time served within Hoenn's barriers, the councilwoman hadn't had nearly as much exposure to its distortions as the others, and so, the ripples that came from the dimensional pocket beneath Rustboro created more anxiety than outright fear within her bones. Slow, steady breaths slipped in and out her nostrils as she stood between and . It was imperative she kept a trained mask of professionalism on now more than ever, as any peeks of vulnerability could lead to their ultimate downfall.
[break][break]

"Right."
[break][break]

At the same time as Illeana, the woman offered a nod of acknowledgment, knowing better than to second guess the words of an elite 4 member. Especially when she'll be at his (and the other's) mercy until the end of this endeavor. Slinking closer to the scientist, she gave a brief look over, eyebrows bent ever-so-slightly upward, almost as if to whisper: 'you okay?' Obviously, there wasn't much solace a woman clad in business attire could offer now of all times, but she wanted to reinforce the words she told her only a few days prior:
[break][break]

"us ladies have to stick together."

[break][break]

Only after looking back toward Melody and the others did she finally speak out. "I second your recommendation."

[break][break]

- just tagging people she directly interacted with [break]
- Basically says UNDERSTOOD to matias, looks at illeana to make sure shes gucci, and agrees with melody's rec

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 3:49:14 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","gabriel12"]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
gabriel was the picturesque of calm and collected.
[break][break]
one of the four pillars of the league's council, and a well-practiced businessman of nearly two decades — he was no stranger to moments like these. tense, nail-biting, with perceived but otherwise unknown outcomes. still, one thing was bothering him.
[break][break]
pain, like pin-pricks needling his skin, pulsed where should be no flesh left to do so. the phantom-like sensations were manageable, barely a consideration in-truth, had it not been for the anger that filled and travelled his veins.
[break][break]
even if it was subconsciously, the reminder of his defeat at the hands of his doppelganger lingered.
[break][break]
"very well."

[attr="class","notes"] | | | | | [break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabriel12 img"] border-radius: 3px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #2b2b2b; padding: 9px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,457 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 5:36:38 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it's a big party for something that couldn't possibly end well.

he's not sure why would approve of it when the safer proposals he's sent her all got ignored, but it is what it is. the history of her allowing experiments that can't possibly be safe, nor logical, was there, so he cannot say he did not expect it.

he's only really here to make sure no one dies.

kyle stands at the back while and cover the front. the pessimist in him tells him that the best result would be both sides agreeing to disagree.

his eyes gaze up the sky as his fingers shuffle a pokeball among its digits. he just wants to get this over with and rip the band-aid off. let the world prove him wrong about how this was going to make things worse.

@tags
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 10:50:11 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Coming back here is not something Razz thought he'd ever do again. However if they wanted a chance to avoid committing genocide by getting Sea Hoenn to help they he would rather try. Because then it couldn't be said that they didn't. So he follows along, hoping that since his doppelganger knew of his abilities that they could possibly show that some of the arguments made during AQUA would mean something. [break][break]

"Why not you Miro?" He questions as he looks toward the elite four member, "You're the one that suggested this, and I think your passion would show," he offers but gives a shrug, "But if Counselman Black is the popular vote I have no objections."

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 2:21:26 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

" has more experience with negotiations, so I think it'd be wise to let him take command."
[break][break]
Not that Melody wouldn't know how to conduct herself. Passion is what drove them here in the first place, so of course, Penelope held trust in the woman's abilities to communicate that same fire to the sea Hoennians. But, if she had to choose between passion or experience, she'd always prefer the ladder. Especially when their lives were on the line.
[break][break]
"So, if that's settled, are we ready to go?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

NPC

awards
208 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2022 2:34:39 GMT
NPC Avatar

DIPLOMACY

MOD POST

IN THE TIME BETWEEN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2 AND NOW, much has happened.

Repeated attacks from Sea Hoenn have weakened the membrane between their universes.

The ancient ruins stationed here now feature a deep and violent cavity carved out by charging Sea Hoennians.

This time, they come peacefully. A young woman leads a group of Sea Hoennians, their clothing adorned with daring red patterns similar to that of Kyogre's. Their skin is dewy. Their feet are bare, almost melting into the void-like floor.

"hello there!" The leading lady says. Curiously, she looks like , strands of hair bejeweled with drops of sea water. "i come as seaborne nuncius of sea queen skyler."

The other Sea Hoennians stand at attention and betray no aggression.

"i see that you have gathered a sizeable envoy here today." Sea-Elinor says. "for what reason is this summit called?"

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 0:59:34 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","gabriel12"]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
a retinue emerges from the other side of the dimensional gap. a measure of him is surprised to see it led by 's doppleganger, but his face betrays none of that.
[break][break]
beneath a heavy brow he scrutinizes each and every member of her party, even as she speaks. finally, he allows himself to lead per the wishes of his team.
[break][break]
"to call for a cease fire." simple and to the point, his tone is even and noticeably absent of any discernable emotion. "both of our regions are at risk of annihilation. we're here to offer a temporary alliance between our two worlds, so, perhaps, we may all continue to live another day."
[break][break]
or at the very least, ensure that the alternate world's destruction could be written off under 'they did everything they could'.

[attr="class","notes"] | | | | | [break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabriel12 img"] border-radius: 3px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #2b2b2b; padding: 9px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 1:27:54 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]even without the tense atmosphere, 's concern would be considered touching.

in this state, in this plane of existence, it means more than ever before.

she flashes a small, reassuring smile to the councilwoman. a mental note is made to stick closer to the girls, their solidarity in this endeavor a blessing.

the convoy of sea hoennians arrive quickly and without any signs of aggression.

she studies them as they still, red eyes slightly narrowed in analysis. is it a trick? an act? or is it simply... a way to peace?

takes the stage and as the spotlight shines on him, she's reminded briefly of their last time in sea hoenn. her eyes soften when they fall on his body. this place might have not been kind to her but it was hellish to him.

he speaks on their behalf, an olive branch beginning to extend toward sea elinor.

she stays quiet in the hope that maybe, just maybe, they'll take it.

diplomacy.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,096 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 3:49:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

in the company of three members from the council, matias knows better than to start something that would only prove detrimental to his standing. he shows RESTRAINT; a trait he learned in the cloud.[break][break]

but he can only show so much.[break][break]

"your envoy, while equally sizeable, seems to be lacking a few familiar faces."[break][break]

he doesn't even bother looking at the group of sea hoennians for he knows they mean little.[break][break]

"are they busy?"

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 17:35:22 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

While she would have liked to be the head of the entourage, she saw the folly in taking such a role when they had someone like Gabriel in their midst. The clash of approaches between the two would have only worked against them. And so she said naught, letting the group decide for to take the lead.

And just in time, it seemed.

Her attention turned towards a similar group of Sea Hoenn residents that approached them. Her eyes widened when they laid upon the woman leading them. A sea-aligned mirror was seemingly approaching her. It took all her professional skill to not look more surprised.

Elinor’s gaze glanced toward the rest of her group. If they were surprised by the choice of sea envoy, then they didn’t show it.

Thoughts began to stir. She felt conflicted. While she had wanted to meet her counterpart. She found it slightly unsettling, if not a bit worrying, that she should so readily appear and in a position of some significance no less. This seemed a bit too convenient.

Perhaps this was a case of the kettle calling the pot black, but how and why was her sea counterpart chosen to approach them as an envoy? Surely their leader acted with purpose. There had to be some reason plot or whatnot behind it.

And then she realized she had been letting her thoughts run rampant. She took a small breath and returned her attention to her counterpart as replied and asked questions. Both seemed to forget one important detail that even her counterpart remembered.

A proper greeting.

“Hello there,” Elinor said, giving a small courteous bow in the direction of the sea-Elinor and her entourage. “Since this is my first time meeting you or any of your compatriots – “ She sends a quick gesture towards those whom sea Elinor had appeared with. “- A proper greeting is in order.” She took a short moment to breathe. “And while I can only speak for myself, I consider It a pleasure to meet you all.” She beamed the sea group with a truthful smile. For while their purpose here was somewhat grim, she felt an almost childish curiosity slowly surfacing.

Perhaps a bit too friendly? She would have to decide on that later.

With those words spoken, she had perhaps done her part for now. Hopefully, they wouldn’t appear as impolite barbarians to the people of sea Hoenn.

TLDR:
- Acknowledges as the wisest choice for head of the group
- Surprise.gif at sea!Elinor
- Considers it a bit to convenient that it is her counterpart that appears. (sus much)
- Realizes nobody actually did a proper polite greeting and Does so #Let'sBeFriendsOkay?

OOC: N/A

@seahoenn

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2022 23:43:41 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

The Sea equivalent of Elinor? That was rather interesting, did things that change in their own world also show up in their own world? That is interesting. [break][break]

"So...Miss Elinor..?" she asked wondering if the woman would give her last name to the group. "Melody Miro, I'm one of the Elite four of our world. It's a pleasure to meet you" she said giving a proper curtsy. She was given lessons on proper etiquette as a child, one of the benefits of a controlling mother she supposed. [break][break]

"Yes, I was hoping to see how the other Melody was faring. I do hope she's doing well." she says as Melody looks at the Elinor for any signs of those jewelry things that her own doppel was wearing that allowed them to use special powers.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]