Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
WINTER MASQUERADE [Holiday Event]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 5:17:46 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

RotomTV Recap: 2.2

"I heard a juicy rumour that when the exhibits open, there will be an unexpected twist in the evening's events," exclaims a masked announcer on behalf of 's media network, the proclamation underscored by the bright flash of Rotoms behind her. "What could be unveiled with the exhibits...?"

OOC EXPLANATION

This thread serves as an OOC mid-round recap of events that have occurred so far in the mega-thread, stylized ICly as recaps of footage shown on RotomTV.

The goal of these posts is to make it less overwhelming for those joining in to follow events as they happen. Due to this, the nature of the recaps will be in a brief, TLDR format, and included on an as-needed basis.

PREVIOUS RECAPS

Review previous recaps from the event's start.
[attr="class","ynospace"]

ROUND 2.2 RECAP

📷 Highlight Reel 📷

Below is a list of most recent masquerade actions to-date for round two.

[break][break]

📷 Complete Footage 📷

Below is a list of complete masquerade actions to-date for round two.

PROMPT TRACKER

PROMPT STATUS: COMPLETE![break][break]
❄️ CONGRATULATIONS! Everyone who participates in this round will be eligible for prompt rewards! ❄️

PROMPT 1 - DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY - COMPLETE!
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

PROMPT 2 - BREAK OUT THE BUBBLY - COMPLETE!
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

PROMPT 3 - HEARTBREAKER (Reject a Dance)
1)

PROMPT 4 - MISTLETOE (kiss!) - COMPLETE!
1)
2)
3)
4)

PROMPT 5 - MAY I CUT IN? (Cut in on a dance!)
1)
2)
3)

PROMPT 6 - SPILL A DRINK - COMPLETE!
1)

PROMPT 7 - MUSIC APPRECIATION - COMPLETE!
1)
2)
3)

PROMPT 8 - XOXO, GOSSIP GIRL (Gossip about events!)
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

PROMPT 9 - MASTER OF DISGUISE (Mis-identify someone!)
1)
2)
3)

ROUND TWO:[break]DEADLINE REMINDER

ROUND TWO ENDS:[break][break]DEC 23, 2022 @ 11:59PM PST[break][break]
🎁 REWARDS WILL BE REVEALED WITH THE ANNOUNCE OF THE NEXT ROUND! 🎁

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 5:26:35 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

it always comes back to him, doesn't it? her eyes narrow and she follows his movements. someone else bumps her from behind; her scaled shoulder shimmer. blue eyes follow the shape curiously. there is a primal walk to her step and she is wholly absorbed in her target to the point where she thinks not of uttering an apology to the morningstar. 

freya is not hurt by this. 

there is little that could hurt her now, she thinks idly. by upholding her oath, she sacrificed her only triumph. and more frustratingly so, neither she nor king can ever hope to slake his vengeance - matias is an avatar. 

and freya is nothing. 

he cannot offer her salvation. she would not want it, she thinks, even if he could. that mirage of power, puppet strings that made her feel like she was flying. but still they have a history there, as lonesome as it is for her.

"may i join you for a drink?" she says as she steps beside him, hand outstretched to take a waiting glass of champagne for herself.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 6:28:49 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

WINTER MASQUERADE

HOLIDAY BALL MEGATHREAD

“AH.”

there is surprise in his voice—even fernando silph falls victim to the ascribed status of his prestige. here, masked, no one should know who he is. that means there’s nothing of interest. a nameless man with a plain mask and common suit.

there are sharper, more interesting people to float on.

which brings the question of why.

indeed,” he says without pause. the vernacular should be a dead give away for those who’ve talked to him at length, but he makes no means to hide it. how small the world must be for him to bump into someone he knows.

a nice change of pace, all things considered, no?

while complimentary flutes of champagne litter the masquerade, these candle like decorations do little to ail his sobriety. fernando remains as dry as his personality, waving for a bartender while he remains empty handed.

note(s):
- fernando arrives in his normal suit
- people who have met him in person repeatedly can probably recognize him
- wearing a plain mask that hides his eyes

- allows freya to join him.
- waits for a drink

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
WINTER MASQUERADE
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 18:46:14 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Cyg and Isaac stepped off the dance floor as the orchestra reseated themselves and prepared for another dancing number. Pairs of partygoers coupled and drifted back out into the fray like vesicles expelled from a cell.

“Don’t let me drag you down, pumpkin,” she said, gently brushing her cheek against the top of ’s head, “I know you’ve got more friends than me.” It’s said with an endearing good-natured tone that suggests her pride at his vociferous ability to bond with other human beings.

was taking a spin with someone who was not the individual he’d shown up with, so Cyg grabbed another drink from a passing Bulba-tray and unwound herself from around Isaac.

“I think I’ll go bother the boss lady in the meantime. You wanna come?”

was finishing up a dance with someone (). Every time Cyg took her eyes off of her to, like, catch her breath she was already pairing up with someone else, so she had to jump on her chance while she had it.

----tldr----
dress - mask - sword - hair
open for interactions

[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 20:47:18 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

As 's lips leave his cheek he watches as she leaves as well going after someone she also recognizes and leaves. For a second Kazimir stood there a little dumbfounded for a moment with his hand on his cheek before snapping back to reality. Looking around it seemed like the crowd was starting to separate into smaller groups leaving him on his own so he decided to just go to the one place in here where it was easy to just slip into a group. The bar.

Making a beeline like the polar express making its way to the north pole squeezing his way through the crowd. A few of them got a face full of his chest however as his size didn't make it any easy to get to his destination so it was a surprise to find the bar almost empty of any patrons save for a couple made up of and that was sitting with one another and he hoped they wouldn't mind another person joining them as he took a seat for himself an ordered another Gravedigger.

As he did he overheard the masked Silph mention how the party was a nice change of pace and the words were already leaving Kaz's mouth before he realized it. "After all that happened so far? You bet it is."

TLDR:

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 22:25:39 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Oh, please," Isaac said, nestling that little bit against 's cheek. Operation: Dancing Taco had been off to an uproarious success so far, and he was soaring high on a breeze of confidence. "You say that like you don't lift me up more than anyone else." After all, she was the catch of a lifetime.[break][break]

With her spirits seeming higher, Isaac didn't have as burning of a need to check in with @elisa as he did before. She'd sorted out her nerves for the most part, so he didn't need to turn to Big Boss to figure out how to pry her out of her shell. However, she had been stood up by the mysterious masked , who was currently getting very intimate with another on the dance floor. The change in the predatory, confident demeanor he had shown earlier was noteworthy. It was as if he'd slipped on a completely different face.[break][break]

Just who was he?[break][break]

Oh well. That wasn't important, even if it gnawed at the back of Isaac's head. Elisa had found someone else, an unfamiliar masked man who carried an all too familiar Pressure. Strange. Isaac made a mental note to tell that there was someone biting his style.[break][break]

Despite his presence, Cygne was looking to go check in with her #1. Well, who was Isaac to disagree? Something told him it'd be good for the two of them to get some face time in, before the entire museum stole Elisa away for the night. "Sounds great to me," Isaac said, making his way over to Elisa and her mysterious masked partner.[break][break]

Normally, Isaac wouldn't even think to approach a man with such crushing Pressure. However, he wasn't just Isaac Merlo. He was a glorious golden man. And he had the rules of ballroom etiquette on his side! Not even the scariest motherfuckers in Hoenn could turn down the simple request for a dance! All it would take was a quick "Excuse me," to get some subtle attention, then a quick tap on the masked man's back that most certainly didn't almost stop Isaac's heart. "May I?" he asked, looking towards Elisa and smiling.

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / Mask and Eyepatch + Outerwear + Innerwear / Hat!

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 0:37:01 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

her head tilts. his ineffectual tone is polite and firm and either it's the fallout that lay like a cavern between them or he truly can't look past the draconic mask and garb to see her for who she is. storm blue eyes narrow behind black and silver scales and she takes a sip of champagne to buy herself time while she figures out what she wants to say.

when her mouth opens, however, she's cut off by a new arrival. this one, she doesn't recognize, and she shifts to the side to allow him space to interject.

"i thought our problems had only just begun," she says, the rest of her questions/confessions tucked away for now with this newcomer beside them. 
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 0:41:09 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

[FOLLOWING THE EVENTS OF MAESTOSO]
[break][break]

The lightest touch on her shoulder interrupted Elisabeth's flight across the ballroom with , and she gently squeezed her companion's hand to signal a stop in their dance. Once given a reprieve from their waltz, she glanced over her shoulder to see a shorter, blonde man who smiled at her with easy familiarity.[break][break]

"Corbeau, it appears a golden eagle has taken wing and asked to dance," she said lightly to her partner, faint amusement ringing in the words. "The night is young, and I shouldn't keep you from your preferred partner much longer."[break][break]

was surely somewhere around here, awaiting his turn around the room.[break][break]

A Kalosian farewell pressed a light kiss against the underboss's cheek as her hand released his amicably, extending it to with a privately entertained smile.[break][break]

For of course, there were precious few one-eyed, blonde men in Hoenn of his stature, his manner, and his choice in wardrobe.[break][break]

The latter she strongly suspected had a hand in.[break][break]

"Shall we away, then?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit: Front & Back, Hairstyle, Butterfly Mask.[break]
- Potentially recognizable due to fragrance (lily-of-the-valley/honeysuckle) and tendency to wear flowers at events.[break]
- Interrupted from her dance with , but recognizes and doesn't mind. Also hints that is probably who Gavin would rather dance with anyway![break]
- Accepts 's offer to dance. (You can reply and start spin-off?)[break]
- Open to Interaction!

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 4:59:54 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Leave it to a man to interrupt her pleasant conversation.[break][break]

Normally, Luka wouldn't mind. But the deep voice that floats towards her, spilling a haunting familiarity into the air, reminds her exactly why she'd wanted to stay Home Alone tonight.[break][break]

Once heard, always remembered. Even with his voice pitched down Luka is certain this is . His mop of dark hair and the piercing blue eyes behind his mask only reinforce her suspicion.[break][break]

Her breath catches in her throat, but she swallows it down and smiles instead. Her expression remains blithe and innocent, dreamlike— almost vacant. Let him think her utterly oblivious. It's easier that way.[break][break]

After all, she could be wrong. The empty glasses of champagne left in her wake certainly haven't helped with her perception for the evening.[break][break]

But on the off chance her ex is brazenly trying to hit on her, Luka uses poor as a shield. She giggles because it seems appropriate, though the blush that warms her cheeks is genuine and she hates herself for it.[break][break]

"Oh! Thank you, Monsieur. You, erm...look wonderful yourself! But I don't know," she says, batting thick lashes towards the other woman. It's a little mean to get a completely innocent party involved in their drama— but perhaps she's just looking for an easy out.[break][break]

"Am I?"

[break][break]

[break]
- bruh[break]
- open to interaction![break]
- dress & mask

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
637 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 6:00:33 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[attr="class","genny"]

tag
@tagtag
notes
"You did?!" Genny's jaw drops. She has to stare at Miss Pink, because 's pink curls are lovely, and Genny can't help herself. Of course, hearing the compliment back as Genny smile wider, looking down at herself, before shaking her head. "It's just a rental. I had to put squeeze a two paychecks... but I'm glad that it paid off!" Her face beneath the mask heats up. She was too kind.

If only she'd get this lovely girl's name! Then they could talk out of the dancefloor. Curses, this is why those darn kids loved unmasking people from that kids show she used to watch!

Like a Deerling in headlights, she turns to another voice, 's own, Genny has no idea whom she is, but her lips part when she sees the batting lashes her way, and though she isn't the brightest crayon in the tool shed, she understands right away. Which is when she pulls an arm around Luka's waist, and immediately intervenes. "I'm sorry, but she's with me tonight, mon-sierv (read: monsieur)!" She isn't at all classy in her response, she's clumsy, and though she's slightly red in the face, she says this without calling attention.

With a turn of her head towards Miss Pink, hiding her gaze from the very beautiful person before them, she gives a hazel wink. All she has to say. "In fact, I was going to ask her for a dance!"

Okay, she was already, but platonic friendship dance was completely in her wheel house! Shouldn't be too hard!

tl;dr:
- Lovely convo with Luka!
- Uh-oh, Luka needs help! Genny got you!
- Genny asks Luka for a dance to pull her out of an awkward situation!

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".genny"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".genny b"]color:#FF4500; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".genny i"]color:#DAA520; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".genny a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 9:40:13 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
bo didn’t know about the loss of lance’s family—but if it hurt his feelings, good. he hoped it was salt in whatever wounds he had.

”i’m not going anywhere.”

but neither was he, apparently. the hand on bo’s shoulder beckoned him to grab it, but he stood still, eyeing back at lance with a patient threat. one day, he’d have a reason and a perfect opportunity. 

”get your hand off me.”
tldr:
- here, masked and dateless
- talkin to  
close tab

played by

gunsmile

she / her
august 1
Goldenrod City, Johto
power
casino owner
executive
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
When someone says you can't do it, do it twice. And take pictures.
awards
656 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yumi
Yumi Hasegawa
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 16:47:04 GMT
Yumi Hasegawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yumi"]
[attr="class","yumitext"]

[attr="class","yumipkmn"]

This post follows the events of So Bitter and So Sweet.
[break]

The end of the song brought an end to Yumi's dance with . Now that she knew his identity, she could not hide the knowing smirk that crossed her face. She dropped into a graceful farewell curtsy and turned away, shaking her head with obvious amusement.[break][break]

Now that her curiosity about the mysterious woodsman was satiated, her dark eyes sought new entertainment.[break][break]

Ah, there was , standing by themselves. She made her way to his side, snatching up a flute of champagne as she went.[break][break]

"Finally," she said upon reaching her friend's side. She immediately looped her arm through his, fully intending to drag him off to a sofa so they could chat. "Come sit with me."

[attr="class","yumiooc"][break]

NOTES

Open to interactions![break]
Dress + hair + mask[break]
Finishes her dance with Girard and kidnaps Fern for some gossip!!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.yumi]--accent:#B76E79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yumi]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi .yumitext b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi .yumiooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yumi .yumipkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 17:49:56 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","revivedpog"]
[attr="class","top"]

it's stupid, immature, and so, so petty, but after the request which he chooses to take as a threat, his hand does not lift nor does he move away.[break][break]

instead, his grip tightens ever so slightly, returning a threat that isn't nearly as patient. in fact, it's almost the opposite.[break][break]

"fucking do something about it, maher."[break][break]

notes:[break]
- chatting with [break]

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-shedinja"]

[newclass=".revivedpog"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

vel
she/her
thirty-seven
february ninth
veilstone city, sinnoh
demiro / pansexual
house of glaus
ceo / creative director
2 height
2 height
the show must go on.
awards
33 posts
velda glaus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velda
velda glaus
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 1:24:44 GMT
velda glaus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","velda"]
[attr="class","top"]

when the ditto’s grasp on its trainer’s hand was broken, it looked lost. standing there, suddenly not spinning anymore, just a dashing young man trapped alone in a swirling sea of dancers. this was a sad moment for louis.[break][break]
who else could it find to dance with it? hidden ditto eyes passed around the room, looking for an opportunity. perhaps it could take a leaf out of amor’s book and cut in on someone else’s dance.[break][break]
”oh. hello mr. rose! no worries. it’s just louis,” she explained. amor would know the ditto from appointments, always around lending a hand. a sidekick, of sorts—and of course, always well-dressed.[break][break]
”are you enjoying the evening?”[break][break]
as amor found her back in typical ballroom fashion, his fingers would also perhaps find the spines of her alien-like costume piece.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tldr:[break]

• fits
  • amor cuts in on dance
  • ditto louis now searching for dance partner

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".velda"]--accent: #ad8b96; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .velda blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .velda blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .velda .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .velda .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 1:44:41 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
he’d met people like lance in high school. those days had seen the first scars, the first scrap in a rustboro alleyway. it was where he’d discovered his passion.

had lance been an asshole his whole life too? maybe. people usually didn’t change. they were both old enough to know that, which was exactly what this was all about. lance could see right through him, clearly, right down to his bullshit, his whatever, what he really was.

so, if he hadn’t changed, and it was that easy to see, why hide? why wear a mask?

he looked around them, and then back.

”you wanna do this right here?”
tldr:
- here, masked and dateless
- talkin to