Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
sap sipper [PJ]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 23:14:59 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
An alleged XERNEAS tree in Petalburg Woods?

Now that had caught 's attention while he was scrolling through the available Poké Job listings on his phone. He was surprised something like testing the tree's sap was being contracted to outside organizations.

Clicking on the listing, he read through the job details more thoroughly and found their requirements to be rather stringent - no surprise there, given that this tree could be worth a lot, scientifically or otherwise.

Would Barnaby's Pokémon be able to slip a little sap out without being caught? He wouldn't mind having one of ROCKET's scientists analyze a sample...

"Play it by ear, Elaine. If you see an opening, grab a small amount of sap and hide it until you come back home."

The AZUMARILL squeaked her affirmation and raised her arm in a cute half-salute.

POKÉ JOB

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
sap sipper [PJ]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 15:27:23 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Seabiscuit had never the most reliable of the pokemon, nor the most obedient. Happenstance had put Skyler in the right place at the right time, and it just so happened that the blue-tinted Girafarig had been on her person acting as a steed - of sorts.

That honor would very soon fall to a particularly plump Cetitan.

But for now Skyler wrangles Seabiscuit to the Petalburg Woods, doing her best not to get lost amid the muted winter greenery. But not all the maps in the world could get Skyler situated if she went far from the ocean.

It took them the better part of an hour to find themselves in the right place, and only after conversing with a number of befuddled locals - who'd given them extraordinarily simple instructions.

Skyler huffs and irritably removes a wayward leaf from her mass of curls. "Okay, so. There's the sap. Try not drink it a-"

And off Seabiscuit goes, unceremoniously using Telekinesis to shove 's Azumarill out of his way as he reaches out to taste the viscous liquid. 

"..."

"Sorry, he's very enthusiastic!"
pokejob!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
sap sipper [PJ]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 10:55:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Despite what she'd been told through very vague hand signals and odd little dances from her trainer, the tree seems just like any other. But would its sap taste any different? Perhaps, it would be sour or prickly like a can of soda?[break][break]

Dipping her head towards the roots, she takes a long sniff of the tree, then a long ol' sip of sap.[break][break]

Illie the sap sipper would be having a long day, wouldn't she?
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]pokejob: sap sipper

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
sap sipper [PJ]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 16:37:55 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","wownew"]
[attr="class","wownewmain"]Look, when you had two Skiddo that were always together, it was easy to get them mixed up. So he’d brought both, which was chaos.

He had to keep grabbing their attention, because Vie wanted to taste-test everything in the forest, while Saba, more fastidious, wanted to go back to his safe, sanitary home.

“Saba, please,” Memo said, gently redirecting the caprine back to the task at hand, “just a taste. It’s for, you know, science--,”

Saba took a bite out of the tree and Memo realized at once that this was Vierdon. “God damn it.”

A short jog later, he returned with the proper goat, who had sneakily been trying to escape. Saba made squinty faces at the tree in question, like a child being asked to eat their lima beans.

“Please,” Memo implored again, weakened by the stress of kid shenanigans. “Please.”

Saba grumbled in protest, but delicately stuck their tongue out for the lightest taste.
[attr="class","wownewpoke"]
[newclass=.wownew] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.wownewmain] margin: 0 auto;width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.wownewtag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.wownew a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.wownewpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
sap sipper [PJ]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 18:12:17 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Tasting some sap and getting paid for it. Elinor could think of worse ways to spend a day.

Well, she wasn’t the one tasting it, so perhaps she might be wrong in that regard.

However, it didn’t seem so for now. Her gaze was upon the Hisuian Goodra, its large frame greedily approaching the tree with every intention of consuming its SAP.

Not too much of course, it had to watch out for all those empty SAP calories.

But consume it the Hisuian Goodra did as it sucked every bit of Sap that it could from the tree.

OOC: N/A

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
sap sipper [PJ]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 4:52:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]truthfully, she had laughed when she read the name of this job. anything titled sap sipper is, seemingly, made with her in mind.

as her goodra goes from tree to tree, looking for the best sap to sip, she follows quietly behind it in observation. once it finds a tree to its liking, the dragon begins sipping up all the sap it has found.

it's no blue sap from an odd tree of life but it's good enough, she supposes.

and maybe she does have a long day ahead of her... well, her goodra does, at least. she has (thankfully) learned her lesson to not put sap in her mouth. she has lucas lane's yelling to thank for that.

pokejob.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
sap sipper [PJ]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 5:25:02 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzbqimg2"]

[attr="class","header"] POKEJOB

[attr="class","setting"]

Being here on the job was a rare thing for him. Though when the League was asking for Rangers of course Razz was going to sign up, especially when he had a pokemon with the required ability they wanted to test things out. One of his responsibilities there to keep an eye out on some of the pokemon who have been asked to taste the Sap from the apparent Legend of Life: xerneas. [break][break]

Or at least his tree. [break][break]

With most pokemon being more plant like Razz made sure to bring one that didn't have a grass affiliation. The young ranger had other pokemon on the side should any of their testers need healing, though seeing by the abundance of energy Jet seemed to have after having a couple of sips. Razz doesn't think healers were something they needed.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[break]+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.razzbqimg2]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/aMiOc8n.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg2 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg2 i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg2 a]color:de4354;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg2 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg2 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg2 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg2 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg2 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg2]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg2 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg2 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg2 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg2 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg2 .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
botanist / petalburg capt.
ranger captain
you sigh look away, i can see it clear as day. close your eyes so afraid, hide behind that baby face
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
sap sipper [PJ]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 16:10:54 GMT
wren rourke Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
as the new captain overseeing petalburg, it seemed only fair that wren contribute to the request sent out to gather samples from this supposed xerneas tree. it felt nice to be home, didn't it? though, for all of the exploring he did as a kid in these woods, he couldn't say he recalled any elusive, special trees.[break][break]

all the same, he walked alongside his gogoat toward the alleged spot. basil remained calm, though noted the two rambunctious skiddo someone else had brought along with keen interest.[break][break]

eventually the gogoat trotted forward to collect his sample, tasting the sap from the apparent tree with slow measure. then swiftly thought little more of it and turned around - not to return to wren, but rather to politely greet the little skiddos.
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#e0a8a8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sap sipper [PJ]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 0:57:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GREAT JOB!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]