Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,371 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
ULTRA DEEP SEA: AEAA #2
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 18:04:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The toxin that came from the Nihilego would keep taking its hold onto her mind, but she did show some signs of calming down after her initial fear and paranoia being out there for the group to see. As the professor’s maternal presence reminded her of her own mother, she spoke to Altagracia with wanting to thank her properly. “Thank you for looking out for me. I will give you my gratitude for sticking with me in spite of the terrible things I’ve said about my past.” [break][break]

The Meowscarda tries to be cautious in case they were stopped by more aggressive Pokemon though the feline worries a little more about his trainer and whether she was okay. [break][break]

TrfRMbvz

, , [break][break]

NOTES

- Moar talking.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
416 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 1:27:06 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
Aaron saw the Dragonite finish off the Naganatel or whatever the hell it is. But something seemed off. Still, the Nihelgo puppet was about to make another move. Until one of the Professor's Pokemon showed up and threw a Scatter Bang, scaring the Ultra Beast and making them run for the hills. Walking over to Alec, he held out his hand to help the man up. With Skelidirge and everyone else, they walked back to where the two ladies were waiting for them. "Yo. Missed us?" Came the dray delivery to the two women. He was ready to find a decent place to camp for the time being. Maybe that one would come back for him to just finish off, but he'll see. It certainly had been an exciting time so far.

wN4pakmj

close tab

played by

balance

Al
he/him
twenty-six
June 17
Blackthorn City, Johto
bisexual
gym leader
gym leader
53 height
53 height
This soul of mine breaks over and over ...
awards
291 posts
alec foster DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alec
alec foster
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 14:06:47 GMT
alec foster Avatar
With some assistance from Aaron, Alec was now back on his feet, despite his own injury. If it weren't Altagracia's pokemon coming back to help them, things would have ended differently, and not in a good way. "Looks like the worst is over," Alec said, looking around the area, that was when he had noticed something glistening on the ground where the Megalopolan was. He managed to walk over and pick up the object. Whatever it was could more than likely prove useful to them in the near future. He turned while placing the object in his pocket and said, "I think it'd be in our best interest to leave for the time being while we can. Elise needs medical attention even more than I do," Alec said to Aaron, beginning to lead the way back.

Mh7WMICR

Notes: Prompt #24 & utilize terastallization in an advantageous way. complete!
, ,

[/quote]
close tab

played by

senpai

She/Her
June 02
Heterosexual
Researcher
Civilian
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
66 posts
part of
TAG WITH @altagracia
Altagracia Contreras
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 10:15:25 GMT
Altagracia Contreras Avatar

“Your gratitude is appreciated.” Altagracia beamed a smile at Elise, now that she seemed hearty, healthy and somewhat back to her old self, Altagracia figured it was safe to let her down.

And so she did.

And it seemed luck was in their favor, as both of the young men found their way to them. She was quick to move over to them, inspecting both of them for any damages they might have sustained, especially Aaron.

She seemingly found nothing on Aaron, but Alec didn’t seem to have been as lucky. She sent him a worried look, and was about to give him a whole tirade about being careful, but Alec was quicker. He suggested that they leave and get some medical attention. And she agreed.

“Yeah, let us do that!”

zvBlv3Yt

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 3:53:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material2"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","slot material4"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/t364x38/poppod.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/bQFt4S5/deepseatooth.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/1sDYLcH/crab-cage.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/8gbcqJL/originore.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]