Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Rage (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 10:36:10 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

During one of Josh's many outings, he'd be greeted by a call from one of his Gym Trainers. When he answered, instead of their familiar voice, a sinister voice, backed by an eerie sense of tranquility, would greet him.

"Come back to the Gym immediately. Or your underling dies!", the man threatened, before hanging up the phone abruptly. Shortly after, he'd send Josh a picture of his hostage through their phone, just to show the Gym Leader he was serious.

Dorian, and his Pokemon, waited in the shadows for their quarry to arrive. Gloved hands gripped a pipe tightly, anger channeling through every fiber of his being.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Rage (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 5:10:19 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh was at a thrift shop in north-central Mauville, helping out in the warehouse by putting price tags on recent donations and entering stock into their computer. It wasn't the Ranger work he wanted, but it still got the job done. 4,000 hours was a lot of service hours he had been saddled with; even working full-time, it would take him two years to accumulate that many. The young man would have precious little time to himself. Especially once he got his Gym privileges back. That was exactly why he was going to work as much overtime as he could. Lots of Ranger tickets, just like he did before he became a Gym Leader. Barring availability of those, he would be pulling ten-hour shifts as much as he could. Once he got capacity to take Gym challenges again, he wouldn't have the time to work overtime anymore.

While Josh was pricing a stack of board games that came in, he received an urgent call from his Gym. It was his secretary, Shelly. "Wait, what?!" he nearly shouted. "I'm on my way!" He nodded to the manager on duty as he hung up. "I'm sorry, but there is an emergency at my Pokémon Gym down the street. I need to leave immediately." After getting approval to leave, Josh took the stairs to the roof of the building, then cocooned himself in Raikiri's saddle. "QUICK ATTACK, Raikiri!" Josh commanded. The Zeraora leaped off the building in a blur that threatened to give Josh whiplash, reminding him of riding Raikou's brutal speed. He was on too much of an adrenaline high to notice, though; no amount of speed was too fast when his Gym was under attack.

When he got there, he saw Interim Gym Leader SHAWN RICHARDS and security guard NATHAN MARTINEZ standing over the bodies of two of 's classmates, blood pouring out of the cracked skulls of the bodies. Whoever did this was no longer anywhere visible, but given the tension in the air, was still around. Clearly, the princess was bait, but it was bait the Gym Leader had to take.

He felt helpless. Out of sight, Josh made an urgent call to Councilwoman , requesting an exception be authorized to enter Mauville Racing Grounds to handle an emergency. Nathan was nearby, as well, seated on Josh's Boltund, Crash.

{WC: 457}
{PC: 1}

NAME            SPECIES           STATUS 
                                  ♥♥♥♥♥
Josh            Human             ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Ares            Charizard         Good  
Raikiri         Zeraora           Good  
Aslan           Pyroar**          Good  
Twilight        Absol             Good  
Kovu            Pyroar            Good  
Simba           Pyroar            Good  
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,330 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Rage (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 6:02:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Due to Josh being away from the gym for private reasons that he wouldn’t say, the interim gym leader would be the one to take gym challenges in the gym leader’s stead. Elise was on shift today and taking the training from Shawn when the sudden attack on the gym happened with the Galarian royal being taken hostage after the masked attacker brutally murdered her other two classmates in front of her.[break][break]

She was taken somewhere out of plain sight while her heart pounded in her chest in fear of being killed like her fellow classmates. Helpless and terrified for her life, the woman stayed on the ground since she did recall Sayori back to her Pokeball during the attack. [break][break]

Not wanting to incur the wrath the attacker, the young woman remained in the fetal position while tears streamed down her eyes and the feeling of being in real danger made her shake uncontrollably.

, [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Rage (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 6:13:22 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The attack was easy enough. Using the element of surprise, he managed to bludgeon two of the three students with his pipe, before taking the third as his hostage. He would leave her under the 'care' of his Incineroar, Mister Bigglesworth. The others would get into position for the attack on the Gym Leader.

But much to the annoyance of Dorian, instead of Josh, he got two "random" men who came in his stead. Something about an interim Gym Leader.

With the snap of his fingers, Porkchop the Emboar stomped down onto the ground, raining debris down from the ceiling in a mock Rock Slide that threatened to consume the two men, and their mounts, if they didn't get away in time.

When the Rock Slide subsided, the clouds in the sky would clear up, and intense sunlight would beam down onto the area, thanks to a Magmar calling in a Sunny Day from the shadows. Following this, a Charizard would fly by, raining down a Flamethrower down onto the field, intensified by the sunlight.

"I want Josh Devlin!", Dorian bellowed angrily from the shadows. "I want his head on my mantle, for what he did to her!", he continued angrily.

Her being . He had heard what Josh had done to her, saw the video that somehow failed to go viral. Now he wanted blood.

In between outbursts, Dorian would creep through the shadows, changing his position as best as he could.

tags:
notes: Emboar used Rock Slide
Magmar used Sunny Day
Charizard used Flamethrower

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Rage (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 5:27:09 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Not a moment sooner than giving the go-ahead did Josh thank her and disconnect. "Jump it, Raikiri!" the Gym Leader shouted, spurring the Zeraora to high speed and flicking his reins sharply, commanding a leap over the tall fence surrounding the Racing Grounds. He would honor the Councilwoman's request and only remain as long as was necessary. Bounding toward the action, Josh caught sight of Interim Gym Leader SHAWN RICHARDS and his bodyguard backing their mounts away from a ROCK SLIDE clearly aimed not at the Pokémon, but at them directly. The Charizard's FLAMETHROWER set the entire Main Sector alight, diverting attention of his Gym Pokémon, especially his water-types. They all focused on putting out the blaze, but it was hard work in the strong sunlight. "Elise!!" Josh shouted, pushing his Zeraora into a fast gallop toward the princess. "Are you hurt?!" Of course, the Incineroar would not let him get anywhere close without putting his friend's life at risk.

Now fully on the scene, Josh looked down at the morbid scene of two shattered skulls that belonged to students in his most recent class. "Brad!! Alicia!!" he cried, being driven close to his anger point. That anger point would bubble over in a matter of moments. "Shawn, Nathan, what the hell happened?!" They would relay the story of how the two new hires' lives were ended in an instant, crushed under the weight of a lead pipe to the noggin.

Hearing the voice he could not pinpoint, Josh sent out a Charizard and commanded him with an unusually stern voice. "Ares, they've got to be nearby. Find whoever is responsible for this and bring them to me. Now." Without delay, the dragon took off and started patrolling the Racing Grounds' buildings. He also began phoning for backup, which would be evident if Dorian was watching. "We have an emergency at Mauville Racing Grounds. There's a hostage situation and I need backup as soon as you can get it."

{WC: 332}
{PC: 2}

♥♥♥♥♥
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,330 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Rage (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2023 5:59:21 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A familiar voice and the sounds of a galloping Pokemon moving towards her were all she needed to straighten herself from the fetal position and seeing the sight of Josh riding on his Zeraora. “Josh! I'm not hurt thankfully, but I'm so glad to see you!” She cried out to the dark-haired gym leader as fear melts away from the warmth of seeing her friend coming to save her though the problem was that the Inceniroar who was ‘caring’ for her wouldn’t be letting Josh get near her. [break][break]

With the Main Sector of the gym ablaze from the Charizard’s Flamethrower, she would have to wait for Josh to find some way to free her from this terrible hostage situation. The sense of guilt over not being able to warn the other two students in time of their demise or even protect them with Sayori being able to mega evolve weighed her down immensely.

, [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Rage (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 11:48:47 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The black-haired Gym Leader's arrival on the back of a Zeraora immediately got the Mad Dog's attention.

"Call off your minions now, and I will free the girl! I want you!", Dorian called out from the shadows.

Dorian continued to move, attempting to avoid the opposing Charizard. Thankfully, his own Charizard flew back in, attempting to get a cheap Dragon Pulse in on the opposing dragon, mostly to get his attention.

Meanwhile, Smoochie Duckie would fire a Confuse Ray at the Boltund that was carrying Nathan on its back. Following this, Porkchop the Emboar would once again call down a Rock Slide, this time with the intent of knocking the riders off of their mounts.

Seeing as Josh was calling in the cops, Dorian got angry.

"Call the pigs off, or I will kill your two helpers, and then any cop that comes!", Dorian threatened from the shadows.

Mister Bigglesworth, the fearsome Incineroar that guarded the hostage, immediately got into a fighting stance, ready to attack anyone who came close, or Elise herself, should she try anything.

tags:
notes: Charizard used Dragon Pulse on the opposing Charizard
Magmar used Confuse Ray, targeting Boltund
Emboar used Rock Slide, attempting to knock Nathan and Shawn off their mounts
Incineroar got into a fighting stance

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Rage (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 17:48:09 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Whoever was calling out those commands was loud. Really loud. Just from the inflections of the man's voice, the Gym Leader could tell he was fired up over what it was he wanted him for. While the ROCK SLIDE did not succeed in dismounting Shawn and his nimble Manectric, the CONFUSE RAY left Crash delirious. The electric sprinter bucked Nathan off in his confusion, leaving him at the mercy of Porkchop's rock-type attack. The Interim Gym Leader cried for assistance from the Gym's medical team, but it was in vain; they were unable to get close, thanks to Dorian's Pokémon.

Seeing little alternative, Josh made himself fully present. "Whoever you are, if it's me you want, it's me you've got! Leave them out of this!" Blood began pooling underneath Nathan as the largest stones from the ROCK SLIDE pinned him to the ground with their crushing weight. "Can't you see Nathan's gonna bleed out?!" Ares had returned to Josh's side, even the aggressive Charizard backing off after the wave of burning dragon energy washed over him. Raikiri let out a crackling cry, ready to pounce the one responsible.

Realistically, though, his head of security was a goner. Unless medical was able to assist within the next minute, the blood loss would simply be too great for him to withstand.

{WC: 220}
{PC: 3}

♥♥♥♥♥
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,330 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Rage (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 7:06:07 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Both the interim gym leader and the head security officer were doing their best to take care of the precarious sitatuion she was in under the care of the Inceniroar who didn’t appear to let anyone near her at that moment. Another Rock Slide from the Emboar would trap the head of security and making him bleed out. If she tried anything to free herself from the vigilant eye of the fire type cat, the royal was sure to get hurt.[break][break]

“Shawn! Please be alright!” Elise cried out in distress over the man’s wounds though it might have been too late already if he didn’t get the medical attention right away due to the masked assailant’s Pokemon preventing the medical staff to approach him. Since her boss had made his presence known for the masked man, she had to worry whether it was okay for the gym leader to put himself in danger for her safety.

, [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Rage (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 18:32:50 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The Rock Slide managed to bury the security guard, blood pooling underneath the rubble. Dorian grinned from the shadows, happy with Porkchop's handiwork. It took all of his willpower not to break out into maniacal laughter. Nevertheless, there was still more work to be done.

Josh needed to suffer for what he did to Eris.

"He shouldn't have gotten involved in our business!", Dorian called out from the stands.

The Magmar popped out once again, blanketing the field with a thick Smokescreen. The Emboar that called down the debris earlier let out a terrifying Roar, directed at the mount that Shawn was riding on. Whether or not it succeeded, the Charizard from earlier would fly back, attempting to attack them with a wave of Scorching Sands, before attempting to fly away again.

tags:
notes: Magmar used Smokescreen
Emboar used Roar, targeting Manectric
Charizard used Scorching Sands, targeting Shawn/Manectric

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Rage (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 5:12:23 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
That was IT. With the size of the ROCK SLIDE and the implied size of the blood pool expanding beyond its radius, Josh knew Nathan was a goner. With and his interim Gym Leader still in danger, and the killer now in sight in the stands on the other side of the main battle court, he had to make a move. Now. The Emboar's loud ROAR was enough to scare even Saber away, the swift electric-type turning tail right into the flying dragon's SCORCHING SANDS.

With a fierce buck that hurt on its own, the Manectric desperately attempted to fling Shawn in a separate direction, anywhere away from the ground-type attack. The burning minerals ignited the Interim Gym Leader, the talented trainer's strength leaving him as the water inside his body began to boil away.

Josh had a great opportunity to end the battle here; with Dorian wide open, he could pick off the former Silas Beast with a supersonic charge from his Zeraora. He was faced with an impossible choice he had only a split second to make due to the rapidly-forming SMOKESCREEN: take out Dorian, save Elise, or save Shawn? In the heat of the moment, he chose to save the Galarian princess. "QUICK ATTACK, Raikiri!" The mythical Pokémon would charge toward Emboar and Elise at a speed that made him nearly invisible. Its purpose was not to strike the fighting-type, but to scoop up Elise and get her to safety.

{WC: 245}
{PC: 4}

♥♥♥♥♥
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,330 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Rage (Mission)
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 20:42:02 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Blood still pooled onto the ground from where the head of security lied there face-down from being battered by the Emboar’s Rock Slide and only the interim gym leader and herself would still be in danger from the killer. She knew the head of the gym’s security would not make it through the entire battle between a matter of life and death for her rescue, so she would lie there in wait unless there was another opportunity to free herself.[break][break]

The smokescreen comes from the Magmar as the form of the electric type feline runs at greater speed towards her and the Inceniroar with the assumption that Raikiri would be there to scoop her up as quick as it can and get her to safety from the Pokemon that would hold her hostage. A huge wave of relief washed over her as Elise waits for the Zeraora to come rescue her from the clutches of the fire type Pokemon preventing others from coming close.

, [break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Rage (Mission)
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 20:53:49 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

As the Smokescreen formed again, Dorian would duck out of sight, and begin maneuvering towards the battlefield. The fact that the hostage was retrieved by the Gym Leader was of little concern to the former Beast. After all, he got what he wanted: his presence. As he crept around the battlefield, Dorian had a Pokeball in one hand, and his pipe in the other.

The Incineroar looks around confused as something zips past him, only to see the electric feline scoop up his prisoner. Angrily, the Incineroar begins to bulk himself up, in order to ready himself to join the fray.

The Emboar begins to sniff around for the Gym Leader, attempting to hunt him down, and locate him for his master.

The Charizard attempts to follow up on her assault on the Interim Gym Leader by blasting the area affected by the Scorching Sands with a Flamethrower.

Smoochie Duckie begins to fire off a Lava Plume across the arena, in an attempt to scorch everything around them.

tags:
notes: Incineroar used Bulk Up
Emboar used Odor Sleuth, attempting to identify Josh
Charizard used Flamethrower on Shawn
Magmar used Lava Plume
Dorian is sneaking around the blanket of smoke, Pokeball in hand

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
awards
6,069 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Rage (Mission)
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 21:30:53 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The deathly scream of Interim Gym Leader Shawn caught Josh's immediate attention as he reined Raikiri toward the Gym's back entrance. "Get out of here, NOW!" Josh ordered his Gym Trainer, unsure if Elise was wounded. Once she was off the thundercat, the duo bolted toward Shawn's distressed voice. Unfortunately for him, not even the mythical cat's speed was enough to arrive in time. The Charizard's gout of FLAMETHROWER, on top of the pile of SCORCHING SANDS, began to melt the ground under where Shawn was imprisoned. All that remained of the Interim Gym Leader when the flames were gone was a pile of ash and molten bones.

had never seen the Gym Leader so angry in her life. That Charizard was going to pay, and neither Josh nor Raikiri were holding back. "HYPERSONIC..."

Josh didn't even dismount. In a borderline zen state thanks to the rush of combat and an anger that surpassed what even Eris herself had to deal with, could clearly see the unbridled fury in the Mauville Leader's eyes. It was only in this heightened state that he unleashed his true power. Power he was consciously afraid to use. His meaningful consciousness had departed him in the moment, though. He and Raikiri were aiming for blood, much like the typical disposition of the Legendary Beast Josh believed his mythical steed was a reincarnation of.

"...PLASMA CHARGE!!!"

In a flash of lightning that was impossible for the untrained eye to track, almost immediately followed by a deafening sonic boom, Josh and Raikiri hurtled toward the Charizard at blink-and-you'll-miss-it speeds, wreathed in electricity.

Z-MOVE: HYPERSONIC PLASMA CHARGE
[Elec][Priority]
The user is enveloped in lightning bolts becoming faster than the speed of sound. This move always goes first, even before other priority moves, and will always do at least neutral damage regardless of the target’s type or abilities.

{WC: 267}
{PC: 5}

♥♥♥♥♥
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,330 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Rage (Mission)
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 22:05:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Once Raikiri was able to get her to safety from the Inceniroar that was guarding her, she would get off the thundercat as Josh ordered her to get out of the gym. With the interim gym leader’s life being taken in front of her from the flames of the masked attacker’s Charizard's Flamethrower attack leaving Shawn in a pile of ash and bones, she would have a front row seat to Josh’s anger in full capacity, given that she hadn’t seen him this angry before. The blinding speed of the thundercat and its rider were too fast to follow, so she didn’t have to stay to watch the gym leader going at the blonde man with unbridled fury.[break][break]

Not wanting to make Josh worry if she stuck around, the female royal makes her escape from the gym’s racing grounds to get away from the pandemonium. Once Elise was finally out of sight and had gone away to one of the teahouses away from the Mauville gym, she had to resist breaking down in front of the other patrons.[break][break]

Luckily, she wasn’t heavily injured from the attack, but she was going to have to recover from seeing the horrible deaths that happened on the racing grounds.

, [break][break]

NOTES

- Exit post!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]