August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Kouji's Plotter
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 18:59:11 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
Trainer Card
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguecard"]

[attr="class","leaguecardinner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardfront"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbottom2"]

[attr="class","leaguecardnumber"]916

[attr="class","leaguecardstars"]★★★★★

[attr="class","leaguecardname"]Kouji Matsubara

[attr="class","leaguecardicon"]

[attr="class","leaguecardback"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbg2"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcorner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcornero"]

[attr="class","leaguecardstrip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardlines"]
[attr="class","leaguecardslip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext1"]Name:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Kouji Matsubara

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext2"]Pronouns:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]He/Him

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext3"]Specialty:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Dark Types

[attr="class","leaguecardcbig"]

[attr="class","leaguecarddbig"]

School dropout, street rat, all around punk.
[break][break]
Even when growing up in Rustboro, he wasn’t the type of kid anyone would have called cute. While he was young, he was the kind that constantly caused trouble in class, broke windows, stole ornaments from cars, killed who he was told to kill. A smuggler, a killer, a street at, a cry baby, all of the above.
[break][break]
Growing up, trouble attracted trouble, and so others followed this trouble maker, the promises of trouble, of fights, of money, that was the thing that Kouji promised to his little troupe, and before he knew it….Troublemakers became criminals, and that was how he lived out his teenage years.
[break][break]
With most of his family gone, a father that placed his hopes on his shoulders by force, and a group of people that expected the world of their ‘leader’. Yet, the moment in which he finally found his ‘time’, the moment in which that father apologized, Kouji had finally made his decision, and parted with all of it.
[break][break]
Raised to be a criminal, growing up as a criminal, Kouji was never someone who would have comfortably fit into society, and thus he has no such thing as a public persona, not one he’d formed at present.
[break][break]
Now just a simple Rocket Grunt, every problem can be solved by violence…Is what he thought, but a series of interactions, a series of meetings; has made him doubt the path he’d walked so far, just how far can his feet take him down that same path.
[break][break]
Or perhaps he’ll have to choose a different route.

[attr="class","leaguecardibig"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbignumber"]916

[attr="class","leaguecardbigname"]Matsubara Kouji

close tab

played by

MrJoker

Kouji
He/Him
August 29th
Rustboro
Heterosexual
Team Rocket
Grunt
Single
5'11'' height
5'11'' height
awards
1,103 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mrjoker
Kouji Matsubara
Kouji's Plotter
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 8:12:45 GMT
Kouji Matsubara Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Gentium+Basic|Sen&display=swap]
[attr="class","box"]
[attr="class","image"]

[attr="class","title"] Plotter

[attr="class","text"]
A lot has changed in only a few months, in some ways he's still the same guy, fairly casual even with his enemies, he tends to treat things in an almost callous manner. He's quick to make a joke, quick to point out his observations, and just as quick to jump into the fray if there's excitement. But a serious string of failures has tempered some of his worse traits, and some time in a dream being tortured has added some new ones. He's suspicious of the people around him, but at the same time he's gained the ability to step back and look at the greater picture.
[break][break]
Still, at the present moment; he's taken some time to build up what he has, and has come to realize his world view is too narrow still, not ready to squander this second chance at life, Matsubara Kouji has a whole new fire that's been lit under his ass. Just don't smoke around him, he's tryna quit after dreaming of being a smoker.
[attr="class","title2"]Acquaintances

[attr="class","text"]
The myriad of people he had met, his opinions of these people can vary in all manner of ways. From people he looks forward to fighting, to people he wants to talk to more, this category can be described as people he remembers.

Name
[break][break]
Name
[break][break]
[attr="class","title2"]Enemies

[attr="class","text"]Enemies Blurb here

Name
[break][break]
Name
[attr="class","title2"]Friends

[attr="class","text"]Friendship blurb here

Name
[break][break]
Name
[attr="class","title2"]Romantic Interests

[attr="class","text"]Romantic blurb here

None None

[newclass=".box"]margin: 0 auto; background-color:#282828; color: #f8f8f8; font-family: Sen; font-size: 15px; width: 600px; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #3c3c3c;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title"]text-align: center; font-family: Gentium Basic; font-size: 39px; line-height: 50px; letter-spacing: 4px; border-top: 3px solid #3c3c3c; border-bottom: 3px solid #3c3c3c; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title2"]text-align: center; font-family: Gentium Basic; font-size: 27px; line-height: 50px; letter-spacing: 4px; border-top: 2px solid #3c3c3c; border-bottom: 2px solid #3c3c3c; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title3"]text-align: center; font-family: Gentium Basic; font-size: 19px; line-height: 50px; letter-spacing: 4px; border-top: 1px solid #3c3c3c; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".image"]text-align: center;width:100px;height:100px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/JctX6nw/bokuto-hover-3-1.png)[/newclass]
[newclass=".text"]text-align: justify; Font-family:sen; font-size: 16px ;padding: 10px; line-height: 100%;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,206 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Kouji's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 17:38:52 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
Howdy brother. Don’t forget to add Navy to your enemy tab. Alternatively, add a rival tag for him. Whenever I get around to making a proper plotter for Navy, ima add you to mine. I’m glad you joined the forum, it’s been nice having a consistent rival to bounce Navy off of. If there’s one thing I don’t like about current Pokemon, it’s how nice the rivals are. I miss the old gen 1 and 2 style rivals. When Kouji and Navy thread together, they definitely evoke that same sort of vibe. When Goodbye Galar’s over, we gotta have them thread together again and touch base about their development from the raid.
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,873 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Kouji's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2023 23:07:31 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
Your ass is grass.

Put
@bugcatcherdoug
FOR...

Acquaintances.

Yeah, even after all that 'F*CK YOU', killing of Drowzee (RIP sweet princess) and Doug's attempt at murdering Kouji for a short bit there, Doug's a little too pacifist run to go full enemy on Kouhi (yet?). Kinda looking forward to seeing how this develops, specially after GG, where I expect Doug to become even MORE of a peaceful bean.
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Kouji's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2023 3:12:57 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Hi ! I usually don't use on-site plotters but I want the Endeavor... and you're my target!!!

I wanted to use this chance to let you know that you're really fun to RP with! I've really enjoyed the threads we've been in together and I like the dynamic between Kouji and Temp a lot! I'm so excited to see what you do with him as a character and I hope you continue to have lots of fun on Hoenn!
close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
Kouji's Plotter
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2023 13:55:03 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
Heyo, don't forget to add Xenon to the acquaintances tab! Thank you again for dragging me back here, been having a lot of fun writing with you and everyone else and I wouldn't be here without you, super looking forward to our next thread together, whatever that may come to!
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
Kouji's Plotter
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2023 10:22:27 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar

ENEMIES.

Hitting this up since you mentioned it in VC, but I believe they would be ENEMIES.

I don't know whether you'd enjoy it, but as of recent I have plans for Derek to start trying to track down a "Jonathan Blackburn" (Dorian Westcliff) that he was unaware was a Rocket when he entered Lesser Megalopolis w/ them. And with the help of an Ex-Rocket (Rowan), I aim to discern his identity (hopefully) as well as potential hideouts that Rocket might use sparingly. In cities that aren't Sootopolis-esque strongholds.

Seeing as Derek shacks up in Petalburg, which isn't far from Rustboro, I could see them having an altercation with the hopes of getting Kouji to give up what he might know / defend the hideout.

I know he's already encountered many ranking League officials, but this does still push towards the goal you mentioned. Still, it might be a little generic and self-serving to work with. The stuff I mentioned is still a work-in-progress and I am willing to discuss details, or maybe even a different approach. This just screams out to me the most.

Would like to offer more but I gotta go post for those threads now! OTL
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights