TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Rondez-View of Luv
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 19:08:00 GMT
shiv Avatar

RONDEZ-VIEW OF LUV

STANDARD MISSION / MONTHLY REPEATABLE / LEAGUE & ROCKET

THE BRIEFING

THE RONDEZ-VIEW OF LUV MOBILE APP GAME is currently under investigation. Published by Macro Cosmos in conjunction with Passerby HQ Analytics, the widely popular dating simulator, features a real-life figures that can be dated or interacted with in a visual novel-like format. The game faced controversy when it began to depict the lives of well-known figures, including glimpses to their supposed past and supposed future.

The application is off mobile stores, but can still be downloaded by their APK file by other means...

For this mission, play through a character's route or run the route yourself. You do not need to use the special Rondez-view of Luv templates linked below.

setting: RONDEZ-VIEW BOARD[break]
requirements: at least 2 participants (rocket and/or league), and at least 5 posts each.[break]
rewards: 50 pokedollars.[break]
special conditions: you can do this mission twice a month (once as a player and once as someone running the game).[break]
related templates: RVL TEMPLATES

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,608 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
Rondez-View of Luv
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 16:21:54 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

enable developer mode?

In order to download files from third party sources, Developer Mode must be enabled. This function is intended for development use only.
she likes to be in the know. it's just a silly little game. but when she sees 's name on the screen, she wordlessly brings the phone to her father, .
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights