AQUA INITIATIVE ENCRYPTED CHAT
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 4:02:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

AQUA INITIATIVE

------------------- ENCRYPTED GROUP CHAT

[break][break]

(APRIL) EVA MORALES SAYS...

so focused on typing she doesn't realize there's twelve new messages

Colleagues, I would like to step in to comment on the Eris situation. It's important to take a step back and review all of the details. I mean ALL of the details. This includes her, as a person: her upbringing, age, and the extenuating circumstances she has faced that have shaped her.

She was raised in a war-ridden Kanto, kidnapped by Rocket, manipulated into thinking they had her best interest at heart. She was presented with a power far beyond the maturity of her years. This occurred during her prime neurodevelopment period. She literally did not have the decision making capabilities of an adult. Locking her up would exacerbate the already delicate psyche she posses. I agree with . Steps need to be made to support her rather than lock her away.

She is dangerous, but it is not her fault. She shouldn't be punished for the sins forced upon her. Consider what makes us different from the ones that molded her. I would be gravely disappointed in our organization if we tread down a dangerous, dark path.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 4:06:47 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar

AQUA INITIATIVE

[break][break]

(APRIL) ILLEANA REYES SAYS...
: mr. young, i am stating this plan has been in motion prior to the points and abductions mentioned above.

if we are able to conduct extractions of the missing during the operation with precise intel to their location and status, we will do so in a timely fashion. there are multiple missing parties suspected to be held by rocket who we would like to return to their homes as soon as possible. at the current state, however, we do not have the proper intelligence to conduct such actions without risking their safety as well as our own operatives.

should you obtain intelligence that will aid us in this matter, please send it to the proper channels.

thank you.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,233 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 4:08:52 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar

AQUA INITIATIVE

[break][break]

(APRIL) MELODY MIRO SAYS...

AQUA INITIATIVE
Callan, I'd be more concerned with your own concert tickets if I were you considering teravolt's recent revelations with . I'm not going to comment further on this issue with you in an effort to preserve the positive opinion I have of you so that conversation will end here.

But back to Eris!

and You know I trust both of you and your judgement when it comes to her. I already tried and apparently failed with her, so I'd rather bow out of the situation. If you believe you know what is best for her, then do as you see fit I suppose unless your told otherwise? I just think she's too big of a security to let to0 deep into the league's inner circles is all. Like razz says, the situation has been drawn on long enough and should be put to rest.

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
600 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 4:11:32 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

AQUA INITIATIVE

[break][break]

(APRIL) DAHLIA GOODE SAYS...
I am grateful for your abilities, . However, the truth does not predict the future. The truth is also subject to shift if is tethered to human nature.

However, I agree with everyone, including Head Professor on the basis of 's rehabilitation. She will be offered the proper supports and resources in a high security facility.

, you are not responsible for housing her. As already discussed, she is dangerous, unstable, and you possess no qualifications for overseeing her in such a state.

This is an order, not a suggestion.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 4:22:26 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]
[attr="class","title"]GROUP CHAT

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
Razz.kingsman

[attr="class","comment"]

, I thank you for your trust and I'm sorry I had to argue with you considering the debt I am to you. [break][break]

, Understood ma'am, I just hope you can please consider what Doctor and I have said at the very least in the consideration of the harshness of her punishment.

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user"]padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top"]line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment"]padding-left:20px; padding-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Quicksand|Roboto]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 4:25:23 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
 (APRIL) CALLAN YOUNG SAYS: : Dr. Reyes, priorities are given to what's important.

If the League has a plan in motion for bombing the submarine, fine, can't wait to get the tickets to 's concert. Or join the wanton slaughter of Team Rocket. Timeliness is the issue here.

But a 'timely' manner doesn't cut it in this scenario. If the timeliness by the plan to enact the Rocket operation is any reference to go by.

Even if it isn't a matter of saving people. What manner of information do you think they are extracting from Elinor as we speak? How much confidential information is being run through?

: :o

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 4:25:26 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","thread"]

[attr="class","title"]GROUP CHAT

[attr="class","user"]

[attr="class","section"]
[attr="class","top"]
John.sullivan

[attr="class","comment"]

This better work.

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=".thread"]background: #2A2A2A; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 150px; padding:10px 20px 15px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .title"]text-align: center; font: 50px 'Quicksand'; text-transform: uppercase; color: #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user"]padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .user img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; border-radius: 100px; float: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section"]background-color: #222; color: #fff; margin-left: 90px; border-radius:5px; font: 10px 'Poppins'; padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top"]line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top b"]font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .section .top i"]opacity:0.5; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment a"]color:#83D4FA; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".thread .comment"]padding-left:20px; padding-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thread]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:15px; right:-26px; text-transform:uppercase; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; } .thread .credit a { font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Quicksand|Roboto]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,117 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 4:37:38 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar

AQUA INITIATIVE

[break][break]

(APRIL) ILLEANA REYES SAYS...
: with all due respect, i believe you are missing the point of my previous communication as well as ’s initial discussion of this matter.

this is not a matter of unwillingness, timing, etc.

we do not have the proper information to warrant sending league operatives in blind. it would be a risk to the safety of and our operatives. regardless of your personal feelings on this matter, sanctioning rushing in without prior intelligence has been denied previously by . to do so and ignore the factual concerns presented previously can result in injuries at best or death of both hostages and rescue operatives at worst. do you want to risk such a result by diving in with no knowledge to aid you in this endeavor?

again, if you obtain information that will assist in the safe rescue of all missing parties, please relay this immediately to the proper channels.
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 8:02:43 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

AQUA INITIATIVE

[break][break]

(APRIL) SKYLER DROSS SAYS...

✓ Read 4:24pm

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 15:36:56 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
 (APRIL) CALLAN YOUNG SAYS: : That I will do, Dr. Reyes.

Thank you for reminding me of the importance of not rushing headfirst into a reckless assumption to jeopardize the safety of others.

I will have more updates incoming. Thanks everyone.
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 16:43:19 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

AQUA INITIATIVE

[break][break]

(APRIL) SAYS...
Hello everyone!

First off, I'd like to welcome and ! I'm super excited to see all that's to come from this new partnership. Please reach out if you need any assistance with onboarding, or have any questions in general.

Now, onto the topic of and .

Rather than continue to add onto what's already been said, as I feel as conclusions have already been made, I'd like to take a second to remind everyone: whether or not you agree with the decisions being made, they are done so to ensure Hoenn's future.

Meaning, they've been made through careful and deliberate balancing of each option's risks and determining a course of action that overall preserves not only our security, but the future of our region as a whole. This includes considerations of potential intel leaks, losses, and so on.

We're a family, so I understand at times it's impossible to place personal feelings aside, especially given such dire conditions. But I still think it's important to consider this fact as we continue to navigate future difficult conversations and decisions, as we're all looking to do our best for the region, albeit in different ways.

Lastly, , while we're not ready to commit to any operations at the time, the HBIC is actively at work, monitoring rocket communications and gathering intelligence where we can. If you'd like to consolidate our efforts, feel free to reach out at your earliest convenience. As and pointed out, we do not have the proper information to warrant sending league operatives in blind, but that doesn't me we have to be complacent.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to reach out.

Thanks!

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 20:09:55 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

AQUA INITIATIVE

[break][break]

(APRIL) ...

Eva peers down at the response from Penelope.

We are a family...

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me," an exaggerated eye roll doesn't need to be hidden in the privacy of her office.

DR. EVA MORALES HAS SILENCED NOTIFICATIONS FROM THIS CHAT

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 20:14:26 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2023 13:26:33 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
 (APRIL) CALLAN YOUNG SAYS: Hey it's me.

Here's an update on the present situation.

Elinor is currently in the ICU at Slateport Hospital. We've successfully extracted her out of Team Rocket's imprisonment, they were rough with her and she's undergoing treatment. She'll survive.

Thank you to and for supporting the efforts. I also had a great deal of help from .

Should anyone else have plans in the making for operations to help out the remaining hostages, feel free to contact me. A report will be filed to the appropriate channels in a week's time.

Cheers.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 15:02:32 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights