Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
LESSER MEGALOPOLIS: ZBNK
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 18:50:50 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

's excitement at the potential knowledge learned here earned her an appreciative smile. Better her experimenting with these feral Megalopolans than him... although Barnaby was curious to watch her work. Perhaps they could arrange...[break][break]

The unmistakable sound of myriad footfalls cut off that line of thinking. His Illumina STARMIE was recalled immediately upon Nomi's suggestion, a terrible sense of urgency to every action thereafter. guided them to the small closet that had been pointed out, entering first followed by . Barnaby went next, with bringing up the rear.[break][break]

Pushing as far into the closet as possible to make room for everyone, found himself pressed between Zev and Kaname. Given their tight quarters, there wasn't really a way to avoid contact, plus the fact that he was more familiar with the ROCKET Beast... he leaned closer to Zev. Back to front, at least, instead of face to face.[break][break]

"Sshh.." Barnaby urged them to be quiet, indifferent to the proximity.[break][break]

Now all that was left to do was... wait.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]
[break][break]
06 hide

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,359 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 11:10:09 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi was the smallest by far, of those that had crammed themselves into the small closet, which meant that she was the least cramped. She'd also been the last one in, and was therefore pressed up against the door. Shifting so that she could face her ear towards the crack in the frame where the door hinged, she listened.[break][break]
The horrible sound of many - far too many - feet was growing closer and closer, louder and louder. But then...they stopped. Nomi's heart hammered in her chest as she waited.[break][break]
Don't make a sound.[break][break]
For several long, tension-filled seconds, all Nomi could hear was the soft sound of breathing, those in the closet doing everything in their power to remain quiet.[break][break]
Then, movement. The hoard of feet seemed to be shuffling again...growing distant. Nomi cocked her head, curious. Yes, they seemed to be moving away. In fact, she could hear the groaning of wood and steel, as if the building itself was being affected by the large crowd of bodies attempting to move through it...or out of it?[break][break]
Silence.[break][break]
Tentatively, Nomi cracked the closet door open. Something was floating right in front of it, as if waiting for her. Initially startled, she calmed almost immediately as she noticed what it was: one of her Unown, returned from its scouting mission. The A-shaped Pokémon bobbed up and down as if excited to see her. She smiled.[break][break]
"It's safe now," Nomi told the others, opening the door and extracting herself from the cramped space. The room they had fled was indeed empty of zombies. The entrance had been further ripped open; Nomi had been right: the hoard had exited the building entirely. But where did they go?[break][break]
A second Unown - Nu, the N - drifted in through the destroyed entryway. It was glowing a soft orange.[break][break]
"Clever! You drew them away," she realized, delighted.[break][break]
Turning back to her companions, she said, "The danger has passed, I think, but perhaps it would be best if we didn't linger here any longer...just in case."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Nomi's Outfit Inspiration[break]
The Wilds: Lesser Megalopolis (#1)[break]
Prompts fulfilled:
  • 06 Hide
  • 14 Be quiet
  • 13 use a light source in some way to distract a swarm of mad megalopolans
  • utilize shadow Pokémon and/or UNOWN in an advantageous way

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,694 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2023 14:52:34 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

While Kaname wisely opted to occupy the opposite corner of the back well, Barnaby chose to lean close to Zev. The Beast pressed his hand against the admin's shoulder, keeping Barnaby from falling into him in case he lost his balance.[break][break]

Not only would the commotion draw the attention of the zombies, but Zev did not want the other man on top of him in any way.[break][break]

The four of them, along with Barnaby's Starmie holding aloft the body of the unconscious Megalopolan, waited for the horde to pass. Their breathing seemed overly loud in the cramped closet.[break][break]

A growing discomfort filled Zev as the minutes passed — a combination of the stifling warmth of five bodies in such a small space and everyone's proximity to each other.[break][break]

Finally, though, Nomi opened the door ajar and confirmed the zombies were gone. Zev pushed against Barnaby with his hand, the motion urgent.[break][break]

"Everyone out," he ordered through gritted teeth.[break][break]

Once they had exited the closet, Zev started toward the entrance, made larger by the departing horde. "We should return before that thing wakes up," he said, pointing at the Megalopolan they'd captured. "We don't need its screams attracting more of its kind."[break][break]

N2YJhI_X

NOTES

Lesser Megalopolis #1[break]
Hides in the closet (prompt #6) and stays as quiet as possible (prompt #14)[break]
Orders everyone to get out of the closet once the danger has passed + agrees they should return to Hoenn

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Number9

He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 14:56:43 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fakebq"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]
The addition of Nomi, Barnaby, Barnaby’s Starmie, and the unconscious, floating Megalopolan made the already small closet feel smaller. Kaname closed his eyes and took deep breaths, trying to fight off the burgeoning feeling of claustrophobia attempting to overcome him. The feeling of being trapped, like an animal in a cage, was overwhelming to the researcher; he felt shackled by the other bodies in the room, like they were going to drag him down into some abyss. [break][break]

The sensation of being trapped was almost too much for Kaname to handle. [break][break]

As he heard Nomi open the door, however, he felt a great sense of relief. He was quick to follow his superiors out of the closet and back into the open office lobby. “I agree, it’s definitely in our best interest to leave and come back more prepared.” [break][break]

[attr="class","kaname"][break]

NOTES

+Lesser Megalopolis 1st Run[break]
+Prompt 6: Hide & Prompt 14: Be quiet

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".fakebq"]--accent:#975fb2;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fakebq .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]
69LTVoxJ
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2023 23:43:42 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

Minutes passed in tense silence, the only reprieve coming with the touch of Zev's hand on his shoulder. Smiling in the darkness, Barnaby leaned into the other man's palm, already preparing the proximity of others as his excuse. In reality, the admin simply enjoyed pressing the Beast's buttons when rare opportunities like this presented themselves.[break][break]

Soon enough their tender moment was over and pushed his way out – literally, with enough force to throw Barnaby into the shelves. Rude. Zev just wasn't any fun, was he?[break][break]

As he exited with the floating body of the Megalopolan, he pinned with a question.[break][break]

"You'll contact me when you're ready for the autopsy, Nomi? I'd like to observe." Barnaby's attention then floated to . "Perhaps Kaname can as well? I think he's earned the privilege given his performance today."[break][break]

OkyVZPGo

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,359 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 3:33:03 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Nomi turned to , smiling appreciatively.[break][break]
"Certainly, Admin Bee," she replied. "You are welcome to observe."[break][break]
She glanced at the unconscious Megalopolan, wondering just how much they would be able to learn from it. A small thrill coursed through her: she looked forward to unraveling the mysteries of its existence. Any new scientific quandary filled her with excitement.[break][break]
Nomi nodded as Admin Bee suggested join them in studying the zombie. "Yes, I would say he has," she turned her smile on the researcher. Addressing him, she added, "You did well today, Kaname. Once we are back and settled, I think having you assist me with some of my ongoing SPECTRA experiments would be beneficial, as well."[break][break]
Speaking of getting back, she beckoned to the Unown. "Lead us to the portal," she commanded.[break][break]
Quietly, carefully, and with much still to discover, they made their way out of Lesser Megalopolis, its dark, ominous landscape like a shadow creeping behind them as they stepped back into Hoenn.[break][break]
39YTSMRi

NOTES

Nomi's Outfit Inspiration[break]
The Wilds: Lesser Megalopolis (#1)[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2023 22:49:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","slot material4"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[break][break][break][break]

TATTERED[break]
INSTRUCTION MANUALS

IT'S ALIVE!!

[break][break]
If you have gathered TATTERED INSTRUCTION MANUALS 'TYPE FULL RECIPE A, B, C, D, E, F', your character will be able to piece together the formula to create the Synthetic Pokemon, TYPE: NULL. Creating this creature requires the cells taken from all Pokemon types and/or physical body parts of Pokemon.[break][break]

However, to create this Pokemon is a macabre and unethical endeavor. Feel free to explain how your character receives a TYPE: NULL in some other fashion, but do note that its creation is most likely rooted in the most reprobate and unprincipled of practices.[break][break]

Furthermore, many are wary of this creature, for it had turned on its owners during the ULTRA BEAST WAR thanks to Megalopolan technology designed by JULES COTILLARD. Perhaps, these manuals were written by them...[break][break]

Your characters will NOT BE ABLE TO EVOLVE THE TYPE: NULL yet. Furthermore, the recipe is so esoteric, difficult, and up to chance, that replicating the formula to create another will not be feasible.[break][break]

Feel free to TRADE IN YOUR TYPE FULL RECIPES into the SITE SHOP for a TYPE: NULL (pick moveset and ability like a gachapon Pokemon).

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/ZB7yG87/ironbarktongue.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/2g0n1FB/springymushroom.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/SwfZwYt/necronium.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/8gbcqJL/originore.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]