part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
GALARIAN BROADCASTING COMPANY
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 5:54:09 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

🌐 pkmn.gbc.com/news/wy-23272491

NEW PRIME MINISTER OF GALAR

FROM THE GALARIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION, A PUBLICLY FINANCED BROADCASTING SYSTEM IN GALAR, OPERATING UNDER ROYAL CHARTER

WYNDON — Despite anti-royal sentiments at an all-time high since the abolishment of the King's office in the 17th century, the people have finally chosen to become the third prime in under two months at a time when GALAR faces what he has termed a "profound multi-faceted crisis" in the wake of the DARKEST DAY over a year ago.

Though he now leads the Conservative Party with a substantial parliamentary majority, winning those seats came at the cost of denouncing his claim to succession to Her Majesty's throne while condemning his twin brother and cousin , the former and current GALARIAN AMBASSADOR respectively, for 'turning their back' on their country when it needed them most.

"I thank the great people of Galar for looking past the circumstances of my birth and accepting me as their new prime minister," Ronan told the crowd of journalists gathered outside No. 10 Downing Street's famous front door, after formally accepting his new role in a closed-door meeting.

"The road to recovery will not be easy," he said. "And facing the energy and food crisis is paramount above all else. But once that is done, I can assure you all that we will hold those truly responsible for the DARKEST DAY and its aftermath accountable for their actions— or lack thereof."

Many blame the now informally 'exiled' crown prince and the region of HOENN for inviting the disaster that befell GALAR, which also resulted in the unfortunate hospitalization of Her Majesty QUEEN EDELYNN Ⅱ. As such, Ronan will have about a year to prove such statements of accountability true to his legislators so that they may retain power at the next regional vote.

Reports of the legendary Warrior Pokémon ZACIAN and ZAMAZENTA leaving GALAR to inhabit HOENN, however, and taking fabled GALARIAN RELICS with them, have only caused more unease throughout the Commonwealth. In addition, the TERASTAL PHENOMENON that has struck HOENN as a result of the 99943 METENO meteoroid event has many convinced that they must learn to harness DYNAMAX ENERGY once more as a means of balancing the scales in the event of open conflict with such a region.

"This is both the Conservative Party and, by association, the royalty's last chance to put in a leader who might achieve some sort of stability," says ALICENT LONGYEAR, CEO of Chatham House, the Wyndon-based think tank. "Ronan now has to try to set out an economic plan to deal with the food and energy crises. But, more than that, a plan for the region that gives its people some reassurance that their voices will be heard and justice will be met. Otherwise, parliament as we know it might change forever."

RELATED SOURCES

Ⅰ. Dawn of the Darkest Day (JULY 2022)
Ⅱ. PAAA: 99943 METENO (OCTOBER 2022)
Ⅲ. Goodbye Galar (MAY 2023)

@cedric

ADVERTISEMENT

KEEPING BUSY KEEPS YOU AHEAD! JOIN THE GALARIAN RESTORATIONIST PARTY TODAY!

LEAVE US A COMMENT

[blockquote][img src="https://via.placeholder.com/55.png/" style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;"][h1]USERNAME //[/h1]
comment here.
[/blockquote]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 15:18:43 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

USERNAME // CONSERVATISMSUCKS

Fabled Galarian relics? Y'all didn't even remember Zacian and Zamacenta existed until like last week.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,315 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2023 20:07:35 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar

EliseCalcifet@Galar //

The Prime Minister's statement is baseless slander. I am certain that I did not 'turn my back' on Galar when I care greatly for my country and its people as its royal Galarian Ambassador and its princess. However, I will remain diplomatic in spite of being condemned by Prime Minister Calcifet and say that I'll do my duty as a faithful representative of Galar for its people back home and the Galarians here in Hoenn.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 4:30:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

THESCARLETSKY

finally! now tell ur people to stay in ur shithole country.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,376 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 6:14:17 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

USERNAME // BRIAR_ROSE

Galar is a dull, uninteresting, and uninspiring country. That its news is likewise is unsurprising.
close tab

played by

newt

they/them
june 11
petalburg city
uncertain
hacker
ranger
i'm glad you're evil too.
5'4 height
5'4 height
being a shut-in is certainly the path of justice!
awards
33 posts
part of
TAG WITH @warden
STERLING WARDEN
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 2:58:54 GMT
STERLING WARDEN Avatar

knightly_silver //

lololol whos ready to take bets on how long this one lasts im guessing like 5 weeks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lets go galar lets go
close tab

played by

howitzer

sky, finn charbonneau
he/him
february 18
virbank city, unova
demisexual
writer
associate
disguised smoke and mirrors tuning the inner eye, the link the infinite lies within the dreamscape
awards
70 posts
part of
TAG WITH @schuyler
schuyler tate
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 16:26:25 GMT
schuyler tate Avatar

ANONYMOUS //

Nice to see some of the higher ups in Galar actually want to do something to help their people instead of come to Hoenn to play vacation lol. Besides, isn't the monarchy a bit outdated? I'll be glad not to have to hear titles thrown around so carelessly as if they matter here. You know, outside of their home country.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights