[attr="class","swarmtop-text"]

garganacl swarm

A swarm has appeared!

[attr="class","swarmtop-pkmnhldr"]

[attr="class","swarmmid"]

[attr="class","swarmmid-border"]

[attr="class","swarmmid-desc"]

[attr="class","swarmmid-pkmn"]

IN EARLY AUGUST, NEAR PETALBURG, swarms of Garganacl have attracted a myriad of Pokemon desiring to lick the salt off their bodies. Trails of this special salt can be seen snaking across the ground, left by this species' gait. If you're lucky enough, you may be able to capture one as your own![break][break]

[attr="class","swarmmid-infobox"]
THE SHINY GARGANACL WILL[break]ALSO HAVE THE ROCK-TERA TYPE

[break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","swarmmid-instructions"]

INSTRUCTIONS

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

• only one character of yours may participate.

[break][break]

• in order to qualify for the capture, you must ROLL using the ROLL COMMAND. after, INCLUDE A REFERENCE TO SEASONING (E.G. SALT, TURMERIC, ETC.) AND/OR A ZIGGURAT somewhere in your post. you may use an image, gif, use an analogy, figurative language, etc.

[break][break]

• the highest roll will earn a SHINY GARGANACL with the ROCK TERA-TYPE; the second highest roll will earn a REGULAR GARGANACL, the second lowest roll will net a REGULAR NACLI, and the lowest roll will net a SHINY NACLI. the gender of the pokemon can be decided by the recipient.

[break][break]

• the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.

[break][break]

• the pokemon have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event. this is a time-limited event and will end AUGUST 9TH, 11:59PM PST.

[attr="class","swarmbot"]

[attr="class","swarmbot-squiggleoutline"]

[attr="class","swarmbot-squiggle"]

[attr="class","icon-swarm"]

[newclass=".swarmtop-squiggle, .swarmbot-squiggle"]background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca);[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmmid-desc b, .swarmmid-instructions b, .swarmmid-instructions h1"]background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,204 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
GARGANACL SWARM (BFS)
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 1:05:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]All creatures need salt to survive. But in this case, she isn't certain whether what she's seeing is more a necessity or a desire.[break][break]

With living salt comes a horde of salt lickers, all attempting to trail after the migrating Garganacl. But perhaps, they aren't the only ones around. She's certain that if she looks hard enough, some people might be scurrying around attempting to collect themselves a nice jar of salt for their cabbages and pasta water to come. [break][break]

"Let's just go take a peek." Nudging the Luxray by her side, she can almost hear the internal groans echoing in his head as he forces himself to keep walking down this salt path.[break][break]

How expensive was pasta anyways?[break][break]

R6xmn9QX
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]petalburg city
[attr="class","eris103"]garganacl swarm
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
NOTES GO HERE
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

stallas

hawkins, gil
masculine
january 15
unova, castelia city
heterosexual?
surgeon
grunt
the unavoidable sun weighs in my head
5'11", 180cm height
5'11", 180cm height
Why'd you crown the most violent to be champions?
awards
46 posts
Hawkins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hawkins
Hawkins
GARGANACL SWARM (BFS)
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 3:27:04 GMT
Hawkins Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","hawkins"]
[attr="class","hawkins-banner"]

[attr="class","hawkins-title"]these walls don't run from anything

[attr="class","hawkins-text"]Through multiple fascinating, albeit unethical and un-rigorous experiments, it has become clear that a garganacl's salt reserves can have purifying effects on wounds, not so dissimilar to the age-old practice of pouring copious amounts of high-proof grain alcohol on an open injury.[break][break]

This needs further feasibility testing, which means more source material, which is thus why Hawkins is here today, strolling casually about with his trusty indeedee among the salty giants. For Science.[break][break]

hhD_wYNy

[attr="class","hawkins-bot"]
n/a

[attr="class","hawkins-poke"]

[newclass=".hawkins"]margin:20px auto 0px;width:475px; max-width:100%; height:auto; --accent:#cdb8a4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; background-color:#2b2b2b;border:1px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hawkins-banner]border-bottom:1px solid #232323;width:475px;height:125px;border-top:15px solid #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hawkins-title"]padding:15px 10px 10px 20px;box-sizing:border-box;font: 350 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hawkins-text"]padding:5px 50px 40px 50px; text-align:justify;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hawkins-text b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hawkins-bot"]padding:15px 10px 5px 10px;background-color:#232323;min-height:45px;box-sizing:border-box;text-align:center;font-size:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hawkins-poke"]padding:10px 10px 0 10px;background-color:#232323;display:flex;justify-content:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,050 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
GARGANACL SWARM (BFS)
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 3:57:18 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Howard needed salt. had plundered Rocket's pantry again for the precious mineral, probably to cook some ten-course meal somewhere. Maybe it was for that one contest she had decided to run, he didn't know.

Regardless, he needed salt. The prices at the supermarket were outrageous. When he pointed that out to the clerk, they had simply told him to go 'mine some himself' if the prices were too high.

"Fine, I'll get some myself. Assholes." Howard muttered as he followed the Garganacl on their unending march. Their salt was delicious and extremely delectable. It'd go perfectly on the thirty cent cup ramen he planned to eat for dinner. "This is gonna rock."

The Garganacl turned back to face the Rocket Admin.

Brother, return your salt to us.

"Eh? No way, this salt is mine! Make your own!" Howard held his precious bags of salt close to his chest. "I'm poor!"

Return the salt to us, brother. We require it for our dinner.

2pDu9Cg|

close tab

played by

Raptor

Tsuru
She/Her
April 8
Ecruteak City
Straight(?)
"Occultist"
Civillian
5'11" height
5'11" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tsuru
Mitsuru Kagami
GARGANACL SWARM (BFS)
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 2:03:12 GMT
Mitsuru Kagami Avatar
"Garganacl."

"Garg Garganacl."

"Garg."

Mitsuru sat and watched as Seimei interacted with his peers, a mountain of salt idly chatting with other mountains of salt. She'd read online somewhere that it was good for Pokemon's development to let them mingle with their wild counterparts. Apparently, it encouraged communal instincts, familiarity, and cooperation?

It was certainly boring, though. As it happened, Garganacl didn't really have much to talk about. Not that she spoke Naclese, mind, but she imagined it was a lot of stuff about "How is the salt, brother?" and "The salt is fine, brother.". Oh well. Pulling out her phone, she idly pulled up Facadebook, and began to scroll...

INSTANT KARMA: Shady man who was caught STEALING SALT from Garganacl Swarm DRIED OUT and LEFT DESSICATED!

Eesh! She'd hate to be that guy. Though, he did have a nice hat...

mSshaOp4
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
516 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
GARGANACL SWARM (BFS)
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 17:46:12 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
"That's ... I hope the soil won't be affected," Cass ponders as she walks up to the swarm - today just nearby her home which is both convenient and slightly unsettling in this case. "What do you think, Jon?" she asks the Trubbish walking next to her. "Feel free to eat some of the salt, but don't eat too much, okay? It's not good for you."

She sees him and Martin hurry away further as she takes a moment to just stand and look at the salt giant rocks that move and are sentient. "But generally speaking, I wonder how their salt might compare to conventional salt ... ... even if I don't really cook that often or too well," she murmurs, sighing as she shakes her head. But, it's an interesting idea and thus also enough to let her have a try to capture one of those pokémon for herself - just throw out a pokéball and see if anything sticks.

And then, briefly after, take care of Jon who, against all better judgement, has consumed too much of the salt on the ground.

o30gQRim
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Rustboro Captain
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
GARGANACL SWARM (BFS)
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 18:01:48 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ecalcifet"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","mmilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","avatarimg"]
Petalburg City had a swarm of Garganacl and Nacli near the outskirts. The Calyrex shard wanted to see them too as the ambassador takes the King of Bountiful Harvests to the heart of the swarming Pokemon. Each of the little Nacil and the large Gargancl were leaving behind trails of salt from their steps. Much of the white salt were used for purifying rituals that her mother’s ancestors used to exorcise people of the bad spirits’ control.[break][break]

“No more French fries for you.” The Galarian princess speaks down to her Calyrex when Charles begins to consume salt off the ground with licks. French fries, depending on the restaurant that she goes to for fast food, had varying levels of salt that her Pokemon consume each time. Charles slowly takes one of the french fries off the bag that she carried from Burger Kingler, eating the fries one at a time instead of listening to her.[break][break]

geVyXuHk

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@tags
[break]

♔ Notes here

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

[newclass=".ecalcifet"] --accent:#D0BDF0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ecalcifet"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1a1a1a; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ecalcifet .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ecalcifet .textbox a { font:500 13px/10px 'Poppins'} .ecalcifet .textbox b { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:600; } .ecalcifet .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ecalcifet .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ecalcifet .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ecalcifet .bottom { height:45px; background-color:#922761; border-top:1px solid #333; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img { filter:none; } .ecalcifet .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ecalcifet .tagline { margin-top:-25px; margin-left:20px; } .ecalcifet .tagline i { color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; font-family:Poppins; background:#222; padding:2px 20px; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #333; z-index:99; position:relative;} .ecalcifet .tagline a { color:var(--accent)!important; font-family:Poppins!important; } .ecalcifet .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mmilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:60px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .mmilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .mmilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; float:left; margin:0px 20px 10px 0px[/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .tag"] text-align:center; } .ecalcifet .tag a { font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins';!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ecalcifet .top"] height: 50px; background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZY7WxFwX3wOZkLYA/blueflowers2.png); background-size:cover; background-position:top center; opacity: 0.8; position:relative; filter:brightness(1.0); [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

ceej

bash
he/they
twenty-seven
july 14
laverre, kalos
no
civillian
i just want to
get to know you
5'4" / 162 cm height
5'4" / 162 cm height
guess i didn't quite think it through
awards
36 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bash
bastion blythe
GARGANACL SWARM (BFS)
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 18:13:49 GMT
bastion blythe Avatar
“You know, I think the fact that Naclstack evolves into one of these monstrosities is a crime against nature,” Bash said, sharing his opinion with the party at large, unprompted. “Naclstack is so cute and Garganacl is… well, it sure is.”

Striga stared off at the ziggurat-shaped Pokemon, unimpressed with Bash’s complaints, as her human rotated his shoulder in its socket.

Bash sized up the seven-foot-tall salt stack. “Gotta put some pepper on this one, right, Strig?” he asked, unfurling a Pokeball in his palm.

iJvOYhvT

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,585 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
GARGANACL SWARM (BFS)
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2024 7:58:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","swarmtop"]

[attr="class","swarmtop-squiggle"]

[attr="class","swarmtop-squiggleoutline"]

[attr="class","swarmtop-content"]

[attr="class","swarmtop-text"]

garganacl swarm

A swarm has appeared!

[attr="class","swarmtop-pkmnhldr"]

[attr="class","swarmmid"]

[attr="class","swarmmid-border"]

[attr="class","swarmmid-desc"]

[attr="class","swarmmid-pkmn"]

THE MASS OUTBREAK OF GARGANACL and their younger kin eventually fades. In the aftermath, several pokeballs remain.

[break][break]

[attr="class","swarmmid-infobox"]
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!

[attr="class","swarmmid-instructions"]

WINNERS

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR CAPTURE

[attr="class","swarmmid-winner"]

[break] male or female - clear body + rock tera type
[break] hammer arm / salt cure / earthquake / heavy slam / meteor beam / power gem

[break] male or female - clear body + rock tera type
[break] hammer arm / salt cure / earthquake / heavy slam / meteor beam / power gem

[break] male or female - purifying salt
[break] salt cure / recover / stone edge / stealth rock / explosion / ancient power

[break] male or female - sturdy
[break] iron defense / headbutt / rock slide / stone edge / mud shot / fissure

[break] male or female - clear body
[break] earthquake / heavy slam / rock polish / smack down / protect / curse

[attr="class","swarmbot"]

[attr="class","swarmbot-squiggleoutline"]

[attr="class","swarmbot-squiggle"]

[attr="class","icon-swarm"]

[newclass=".swarmtop-squiggle, .swarmbot-squiggle"]background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca);[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmmid-desc b, .swarmmid-instructions b, .swarmmid-instructions h1"]background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP