POSTED ON Apr 14, 2020 18:46:10 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

xaxWb0no
[break]

She walks with pride, with vigor, with cool confidence. There's no reason to be here of course, but she's here anyway. The desire to pull the sword is too great to pass up, and she gives it another try.[break][break]

Also, daily endeavors make it impossible to turn it down. She's a completionist at heart - she needs to win, whatever it takes.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: i finally got that sword

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2020 0:28:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he already managed to get kingship, but somehow, the option to pull it remains. it was already a habit that he still returns in an attempt to pull it out for the twenty-fifth time.

kyle walks up to the sword and stares at it. multiple players have also tried and failed the rng roll, and he's about to do it twice in a row. his hand holds the hilt of the sword, watching the ribbon wrap around his arm.

"here goes," he mutters to himself, hyping him up before he readies himself to reappear at the spawn.

his hand grips the handle of the sword before he attempts to pull it out.

CcmuZWXF

@tag
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2020 3:21:36 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

He could only shrug as he reappeared outside Valora, here to take another crack at the sword.

It’s ironic, really.

He doesn’t know if he’ll get it, or not.

All he’s certain of is that he’s going to keep trying… or keep dying while trying to yank the danged thing out of the rock. No wonder it held so fast. Were there any Rogue players who managed to grab the thing? He knew so far that most of everyone who had gotten it were either Rangers, or Mages.

How hilarious, not a single Warrior even managed to get it yet.

Ah well.

@tag

rUKrmNKp

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2020 3:44:22 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

Rangers, and Mages.

That was it? That was the extent of the pool of victors so far?

She wondered if she could be the first Brawler to yank the sword out of the danged thing, because holy heck, players kept on trying and failing horribly to pull it out. Heck, even the winners from before were coming back to keep trying…

…so why not her?

After flinching slightly as the last player who tried to pull out the sword exploded into tiny bits of data, she braced herself for the inevitable, dawdling for a few more moments before finally reaching for the sword.

Try, and keep trying!

0d|GaiE0

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2020 3:52:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A QUEEN HAS BEEN ANOINTED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CLAIM YOUR DOMAIN!

[attr="class","ipad"]
[attr="class","ihead"]THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE TURNS
[break]

IZUMI PULLS THE SWORD out of the stone. suddenly, a divine light shines upon her as a crown floats down to rest regally atop her head.[break][break][break]

[break][break]

furthermore, izumi will be able to claim queenship of one kingdom in ransei. izumi will rule over that kingdom, granting an additional +5 to attack/defense rolls when rolling in threads created within that kingdom.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]INSTRUCTIONS
[break][break]

• please include this item in your character's profile card.
  • you also unlock the holographic filter for your character's profile card.
  • please respond in this thread with an ic-post and choose which kingdom you'd like to reign over.
  • pugilis has been claimed by , valora has been claimed by , spectra has been claimed by , dragnor has been claimed by , and ignis has been claimed by .
[break]

[attr="class","ihead"]THE SWORD'S WEIGHT LIGHTENS
[break][break]
STILL, anyone who rolls a 95 or higher from this point onward will receive the sword's blessings for kingship.[break][break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2020 4:30:51 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

She was certainly not expecting the fanfare to catch her off-guard as the weapon wedged itself free from the rock, before she stared at the hilt in her hands.

Holy hellballs, what did I just do?! she thought in the back of her mind before she felt something settle atop her head, and then an in-game prompt flashed in front of her.

‘Choose a kingdom to rule over’.

There were several that had already been claimed, however, being a simple lady that she was, she decided… a finger hovered over the map in front of her, before she locked in her choice.

“I choose… Aurora.”

Why not be as normal as possible, then? At least she could get her kicks out of whatever spawned in there and decided to challenge her, or Josh, or hell, even Amor!

It wasn’t every day that the other two were in the presence of a queen, right?

She chuckled softly to herself as she sent an in-game message to to let him know that by technicality, they had a place to call their own inside Ransei.

she has made her choice: Aurora!

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2020 4:35:27 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He found it so ironic that there were no Rogues, Healers, or even Warriors that had been crowned yet.

Could he be blamed if there were so many things happening outside, in the real world, that were causing him to keep away from the game, at least until recently?

Once he had clicked the notifications away, it was time to head out to Valora, and see if he could be the first Warrior to pull the sword out of the stone. It had been news just recently that a Brawler had finally managed to pull the sword out of the thing, although he paused to think…

What would a Brawler do with the sword? Didn’t they rely on their fists to get around and get their work done?

Shrugging, he braced himself for death as he went to the stone and tried to lay claim on the sword.

It was a shame that no Warriors had succeeded yet, so… why not be the first?

He hoped.

@tag

GIrfWJZ0

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2020 6:00:42 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
CHEVALIER
LES PILIERS D'UN CHEVALIER SONT LES PILIERS DE DIEU.
TAG @staff
ITEMS

ENDEAVORS

listed here

The damned thing would not come to loose to him. This was why he didn't gamble. The luck of the draw only served to frustrate him internally. Though he was certainly conscious of the dismal chances to begin with.

Regardless, the black knight sauntered up to the stone and the Honedge wedged within it once more. He wrapped his armored fingers around its hilt and grunted as he pulled it upward. A grimace crossed his features as it wrapped its life-draining cloth around his arm. But, of course, no one could see the expression anyway.

8JUk7UL7
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him/His
January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2020 7:45:12 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

Much to Rikiya's surprise, another one had pulled the sword. And like the last one, this one was a queen. But unlike the others before, who were either Rangers or Mages, the one who pulled the blade was a Fighter. Rikiya chuckled to himself, as he realized the irony that not a single Warrior had pulled the sword yet, despite it being a Sword. But then, he got his, so it didn't matter much to him.

sz_Z|ps7

tags: @tag
notes: Just here for kicks.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2020 13:11:07 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boatwrap"]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

I wish you would come back
[break]Wish I never hung up the phone like I did,
[break]I Wish you knew that
[break]I'd never forget you as long as I live,
[break]and I Wish you were right here, right now, it's all good
[break]I wish you would
[break]I wish we could go back
[break]And remember what we were fighting for, and I Wish you knew that
[break]I miss you too much to be mad anymore,
[break]I wish you would

katherine didn't like any of this.
[break][break]
the failure, the repeating patterns of it, the fact she couldn't let go and continued to return to this place-- time after time. death after death. it was exhausting just as much as it was annoying, which was a lot. "i hate this place." she muttered under her breath, "when i get this crown, i am never coming back. never." it was as if she made a promise to the honedge.
[break][break]
perhaps it'd even be willing to listen?
[break][break]
ywmNu0PK

[attr="class","boatbottom"]
25th attempt
[attr="class","sltdrkcred"][ DARKEE ]

[newclass=.boatwrap]margin: 0px auto; margin-top: 20px; width: 350px; padding: 40px; background-color: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #dddddd; font: 11px arial; text-align: justify; color: #616161;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap b]color: #616161; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover b]color: #e05d87;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boattop]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; border-bottom: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boattop]color: #e05d87;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic]width: 70px; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom: 10px; filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic img]width: 70px; height: 70px; border-radius: 100%; -moz-border-radius: 100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boatpic]filter: grayscale(0%); -moz-filter: grayscale(0%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 20px; border-top: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom a]font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sltdrkcred]text-align: center; font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold;[/newclass][newclass=.sltdrkcred a]font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2020 3:39:18 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he already managed to get kingship, but somehow, the option to pull it remains. it was already a habit that he still returns in an attempt to pull it out for the twenty-sixth time.

kyle walks up to the sword and stares at it. multiple players have also tried and failed the rng roll, and he's about to do it twice in a row. his hand holds the hilt of the sword, watching the ribbon wrap around his arm.

"here goes," he mutters to himself, hyping him up before he readies himself to reappear at the spawn.

his hand grips the handle of the sword before he attempts to pull it out.

_6sF9VkM

@tag
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2020 5:08:26 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

her brows knit together at the center of her forehead, the glare is borderline childish and petty. She's almost something you could call mad at the false pokemon for its persistent need to not just deny her but give her nothing to work with. She knows technically it has no mind of ber own but still, she has committed to the act thus far, she might as well finish it.

She sighs. "Fine." her voice is stern, grip firm as she takes hold of it and tries yet again

6ddIDhde

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #8e4e5d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him/His
January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2020 9:34:11 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

At this point, Rikiya was in the area just to taunt those who were still in pursuit of the sword, those who were in his kingdom. He had been the second player to get the sword, before the requirements to pull it were eased. After that, one player had managed to pull the sword. Still, he managed to get it under the hardest conditions, and he was not a n00b with a skinny wiener.

Now he had to come up with ways to fuck with everyone queued to pull the sword.

0rYPYYR8

tags: @tag
notes: Just here for kicks.
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2020 13:07:08 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boatwrap"]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

I wish you would come back
[break]Wish I never hung up the phone like I did,
[break]I Wish you knew that
[break]I'd never forget you as long as I live,
[break]I wish you would
[break]I wish we could go back
[break]And remember what we were fighting for, and I Wish you knew that
[break]I miss you too much to be mad anymore,
[break]I wish you would

today truly felt like the day this might change.
[break]
the day the sword might finally give in to katherine's pleads and demands, and allow the mage to pull it out of the stone. the day the honedge decided to stop playing so hard to get. but... it'd be impossible to know until kat actually gives it a try. and right now? it doesn't seem like she is so willing to do so.
[break][break]
in fact, she's frozen in place like a statue. unsure of whether if she wants to do it-- or not.
[break][break]
a deep breath is sucked through tight teeth, and then her hand firmly attempts to force the sword out.
[break]
XZ_vJukc

[attr="class","boatbottom"]
26th attempt
[attr="class","sltdrkcred"][ DARKEE ]

[newclass=.boatwrap]margin: 0px auto; margin-top: 20px; width: 350px; padding: 40px; background-color: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #dddddd; font: 11px arial; text-align: justify; color: #616161;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap b]color: #616161; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover b]color: #e05d87;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boattop]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; border-bottom: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boattop]color: #e05d87;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic]width: 70px; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom: 10px; filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic img]width: 70px; height: 70px; border-radius: 100%; -moz-border-radius: 100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boatpic]filter: grayscale(0%); -moz-filter: grayscale(0%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 20px; border-top: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom a]font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sltdrkcred]text-align: center; font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold;[/newclass][newclass=.sltdrkcred a]font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
HONEDGE IN THE STONE
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2020 20:41:18 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

EbZQoXCa
[break]

The pull of temptation is great, too great, and Stormy pulls the sword once again. She can't help it. It's like an addiction, sucking her in and absorbing all restraint she could possibly have. But the temptation.. the potential that she might be queen of more than one kingdom? Was that even possible?[break][break]

She couldn't pass that up.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: i finally got that sword

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]