mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
SUMMER SURPRISES: BEACH PARTY
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 1:14:23 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

"Beach laws?"[break][break]

The thought makes her actually chuckle, an involuntary and surprising reaction from her. She shakes her head, visibly amused.[break][break]

She pulls the umbrella back to her side as she turns to face him, glancing between him and the object.[break][break]

"I do have an umbrella if you'd like some shade. I don't bite, if that's what you're worried about."[break][break]

Thea says this with a soft smile. [break][break]

It was pretty clear, however, especially later with added company, that the man was uncomfortable. Given her training with children and ability to read expression and the wobble in someone's voice, she regards Oscar with worry.[break][break]

A familiar voice sounds behind her, tickling her memory and encouraging her to glance over her shoulder with surprise and curiosity.[break][break]

"Ruby? Oh my... it is you! What a pleasant surprise."[break][break]

Of course, she casts a quick glance back to Oscar as he offers the young girl a spot with them as well if she would prefer.[break][break]

"Let's go for a walk, Ruby, I'd love to catch up with you a little bit."[break][break]

She gestures for them to go back towards the crowds of food and drink. To Oscar, she tilts her head and offers him a worried smile.[break][break]

"Can I get you a drink, or something to eat, perhaps, Oscar? Since you've been so sweet?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 7:57:02 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

"whiskey," he answers, seeing as it's everyone's drink of choice today. she slips her hand into his and leads them to the bar, away from the bustling crowd. it seems like people are already getting sloppy despite it being the middle of the day ( and ), but who is he to judge when he also has a drink in his hand.[break][break]

lance leans against the counter and waits for the bartender to get to them. others have been there long before them and he doubts they'll get their drinks any time soon. he turns then to peer back.[break][break]

"your friends are interesting."[break][break]

ooc//[break]
- at the bar area with .

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@party

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 13:33:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team0"]

Stormy uses her free hand to attempt to flag down the bartender, but she's given a hand gesture back that indicates he'll get to them eventually. She shrugs, pulling back and settling next to against the bar. [break][break]

His request for whiskey wasn't surprising, but she remains thoughtful of it anyway. She had never been the hard liquor type, preferring her drinks light or fruity. Wine, specifically, she had a soft spot for.[break][break]

In fact, there seems to be a particularly fruity drink being passed down the bar that she swears someone's called the mirage.[break][break]

But Lance's attention turns back to her and she smiles.[break][break]

"That they are, that they are..."[break][break]

She drums her free hand idly on the bar counter, subconsciously to the beat of whatever song is playing. Her other hand is still wrapped up in Lance's if he hadn't yet pulled away.[break][break]

"They're nice, though. - the brunette - she's one of my closest friends. I don't know what I'd do without her, honestly."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@event

template by kay

[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team0]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 13:34:29 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

Ruby had to admit, she wasn't entirely sure how to judge Thea's friend who was with her at the moment. His smile faltered when she arrived, and although he seemed more surprised than upset, she couldn't help but wonder what was going on. Despite his smile, Ruby had to wonder just how he truly was feeling. Hyper aware of everyone else's emotions, Ruby flashed a gentle, yet genuine smile back at him. "Only if I'm not a bother!"

With that, her attention was quickly returned back to Thea. At her former teacher's recognition, she couldn't help but smile even wider and giggle softly. "It's a pleasant surprise to see you too! And I'd love to go for a walk. I haven't seen you in ages, I got so much to tell you!"

She adjusted the purse on her shoulder, eyes drifting back over towards the man she now knew as Oscar with a curious expression. Just what was she interrupting? Was it just few friends? A date? She honestly had no idea, but she was pretty sure the answer would be coming eventually.

Notes: N/A

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,313 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 13:45:45 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he snickers at 's nickname, as childish as it was. "heh, he called you walking google." he steers his eyes away from , wanting to ignore his judging looks after being amused with abner's humor of all things.

he transitions to surveying the area for . although he spots him a distance away, he pretends not to see him as long as he doesn't see him back. priam then turns his eyes to stare at the glasses he was holding: two full glasses of tequila on the rocks.

"i guess this is mine then."

he hands the other one at abner as he tries to take a sip of alcohol. he recoils at the first taste, but there's an obvious effort to keep himself from appearing weak in front of them.

eventually, he pulls away before taking any more sips. the taste of fruit that was on the label of the bottle wasn't there at all, and if it was, it was drowned by the taste of alcohol.

"you know what, you need this more than i do," he tells marcel as he hands over the glass of alcohol he tried tasting.

• tries to get more people drunk

@tags
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 14:04:13 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar waved back at Thea. "Hey thanks just surprise me, it's more fun that way. I'll look after anything you leave behind." With that Oscar would turn his attention to unpacking his own stuff, setting up a towel and removing several bizarre tools from his bag. Upon closer inspection, one would find that these tools were for sculpting. Oscar was quite serious about making a bad-ass sand fortress, and as soon as he was finished setting up he'd get right to work on construction.

Notes: A super quick small post to move you two to the next thing o/

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 14:15:31 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]

"Oh, you could never be a bother," is an automatic response that Thea waves toward the girl as they make their temporary exit. Or at least, Thea has every intention of finding Oscar later.[break][break]

Thea smiles softly down at the girl as she excitedly goes on about how much she has to talk about. She would remain quiet and easy to talk to, at least until they draw closer to the bar.[break][break]

She's able to fetch Ruby something fruity and specifically non-alcoholic. But the rest of the drinks will take a while because there's quite a few people still waiting.[break][break]

Her attention drifts as she people-watches, but her attention soon lands on just a few feet away at a nearby table. He's sitting with a few other young men (, ), one of which seems to be laughing at him.[break][break]

An involuntary jerk encourages her to speak up even though he's clearly preoccupied or busy with his own group of friends. The moment she calls out for him she feels a pang of awkward unease, the butterflies in her stomach come on suddenly.[break][break]

"Kosuke? Hey!"[break][break]

She's within distance to reach out and touch.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 14:58:36 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

Ruby had to admit, this was much nicer than she had ever thought this beach party was going to turn out. As they began to walk, Ruby casually began to speak. "Oh goodness, where do I begin? So much has happened. Honestly, about half of it you could find just in the news." She couldn't help but chuckle. Humor was a good coping mechanism if anything.

"Oooh, but I'm getting ahead of myself. I flew here almost a year ago! I've been exploring the region, collecting pokemon, and winning gym badges!" Ruby would excitedly share as they walked, her eyes wide as they seemed to approach the bar area once again. A drink being bought for her was super appreciative, she couldn't help but just smile even wider as she took a sip.

However, before she could continue and show off a few of her accomplishments, Ruby's eyes watched as Thea scanned the crowd, only to jerk almost in response and call someone's name out. Eyes narrowing, she looked at her reaction as if she was trying to figure it out, bit by bit. What was with all that uneasiness? Was she flustered or uncomfortable? It was hard to tell at the moment. Regardless, Ruby slowly reached up and gently attempted to hold Thea's hand to attempt to help her calm down. "Miss Rhodes,  are you okay?"

Notes: Ruby trying to figure out everyone's emotions like they're some book she can read. She's trying, anyway.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 16:33:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]she finishes her drink even before his first sip has the chance to travel down his throat. he peers out of the corner of his eye, both shocked and amazed at the same time. he might not know of her other talents but drinking is definitely one of them.

"thought you could use it on me." he takes another sip, savoring the taste even if it is unfamiliar on his tongue. it runs in the family, he guesses. "i'm joking, kinda. actually, not really." he matches her tone and even inflictions in her words, doing his best to mimic her. but it's all a tease, really, and he's giggling by the end of it.

dae finally notices the skitty on her shoulders. "cute cat," he says, extending a hand over to pet it.

[newclass=.dae] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae b] color: #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae i] text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 17:46:38 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","darkKcontain"]
[attr="class","darkKheader"]
[attr="class","darkKteam"]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]'s laughter is shot down with a stern look--at least he tries to, anyway. he decides to ignore altogether.
[break][break]
when priam holds out his glass, marcel eyes the drink warily. though he's made a point not to drink today, when the alternative is letting priam keep the cocktail he feels he has to make an exception. besides, what's the harm in just one? his eyebrows shoot up as he take the first sip. "the hell did you order?"
[break][break]
the second sip is much slower, more reluctant. he's about to comment again until the sound of his cover name has him turning behind him. "thea!" he smiles, surprise evident in his tone. "i didn't know you'd be here." his attention moves from to the girl beside her (); for a moment, his mind goes back to the basement in littleroot. "miss walker, right?" the smile does not falter.
[break][break]
as he waits for a response, marcel tries to call back his memories of littleroot--specifically, if priam's face was sufficiently disguised.
[break][break]
[attr="class","darkKdivide"]
[break]

[attr="class","darkKnotes"]notes ...

[break]
[attr="class","darkKtag"]beach party

BY KAY

[newclass=.darkKcontain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKheader]width:375px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:25px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread a]text-transform:lowercase;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag a]font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKdivide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKnotes]margin-top:5px;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 19:12:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle has definitely spun more times than needed as he lost his cognitive ability to count when he had his drink. he lets go, and despite the blunder on his part, noah still managed to complete his task.

"yeah!" he celebrates, despite the celebration lasting too short.

he takes their drinks and sips on his glass before handing the other one to noah. he may have switched them too, as he took the one with more content in it. the taste of fruit lingers in his mouth as he takes it all in.

from the corner of his eye, he catches take notice of him. he gives her a wink as acknowledgement of her greeting, but he pursues no further since he had more important things to attend to.

"so, where are we going next?" he asks noah. "not really a party person myself, so you do all the talking while i do the other things you usually do on social events."

he unpins one button off the top of his shirt to show more skin before presenting them to noah, seemingly proud.

@tags
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 3:49:16 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"look , all i'm sayin' is that you could have supported me a little in the watermelon smashing." with the nurse having placed mateo's finger into a splint. mateo, yelling into a phone, would come to find himself in a conversation with who was not physically present to partake in the beach barbecue. "all i'm sayin' is you chose a shitty time not to be here," he stated irritably, "chance and everyone are pretty much gone. the house seems empty..." like a child he'd come to pout, lowly adding, "it's pretty lonely in that big place without everyone..."

scratching the back of his head, mateo would shout, "look, whatever! just tell grandpa i said hi, chance is dead to me as per usual, and everyone that i'm doin' okay. i'll try to have a lot of fun and be sure to rub it in!" hanging up his cellphone, a sigh had been released as he now sat a bar drinking a fruity beverage, "how lame..."
notes: hi, have a crap response.

[attr="class","merktagI"]@tag

[newclass=.merkI] width: 340px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background: #252525; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,498 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 7:55:25 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 the drinks have been switched, noah realizes. and yet, as the world steadies to its normal tides, noah finishes kyle's beverage for him with a hearty gulp. he wants his hands free as soon as they can. one can not predict when they must catch a drunken lover from falling on their face, or when both hands are needed to link for a boozy embrace.

"wanna play in the waves a bit? get our feet wet."

noah tosses his plastic blue cup into the nearby trash bin. when he turns to see kyle's unbuttoning, noah laughs.

"whoa, man. who's this good looking guy?" noah says, punching holes through kyle's drunken stupor. he grabs kyle's face, "ahhh, you're so stupid when you're drunk. do you need a drink of water? feeling okay?"

/ beach party / pachirisu
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 23:22:40 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

Attention was Bragi's one true love, and she poses in a cute manner, hands on her cheeks as squeals at her. How perfect. Kaida was certain Bragi wouldn't leave the woman's side now, not too many people called her cute since she evolved. That simple word would make the Toxicitry cling like glue. [break][break]

In all honesty, this wasn't too bad. A little new, but not bad. [break][break]

"Barbecue. That would be nice." As if summoned, Kaida's team wandered closer, still frolicking, but with an ear on the proceedings. She kept talking as Illeana's head whipped to and fro, "They must have everything. They did have watermelon, and I don't plan on missing out on any food they have." A look of determination crossed her face, as if they were on some grand mission. "So, what do you want?" Kaida inclined her head at the food, already making plans on how to seize it all with her captive watermelon. [break][break]

Knowing next to nothing about drink, she stayed silent on that end.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Sumner party! Barbecue (4/4)

[attr="class","tag"]@party

template by kay

[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 23:36:18 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]

To watch his face light up with warm recognition makes her feel tingly and strange. She chooses to believe it's a positive thing.[break][break]

Thea glances back at Ruby and the girls concern, offering a slight smile.[break][break]

"Oh, just fine, Ruby. This is Kosuke, he owns a beautiful bookstore in Slateport."[break][break]

And to Kosuke, she offers a bright smile, gaze shifting to the drink or drinks he had before him only briefly.[break][break]

"It seemed as good an excuse as any to properly socialize - I can't keep my head stuck in your books all the time."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay