Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,463 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 18:04:34 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Had he been discovered?

Though Thomas didn't receive the invitation that threatened a fine, or jailtime, should he skip out on it, he couldn't help but be paranoid. Though the knowledge of his status as one of Yveltal's chosen was known to a select few, one of them could've squealed to the League. There were a few names that came to mind, but for the time being, all he could do was make his way to the meeting, and watch how things unfolded.

The Kalosian quietly walked in, garbed in a simple, yet sharp black suit, with a white shirt underneath, and a red clip-on tie. His Shinigami Eye concealed underneath his eyepatch, scanned all of those in attendance. He would take note of those with the brilliant auras of Avatars, notably the corrupted aura of . Ever since she came to visit him at his Ranch, he had been concerned with the aura that could only be deemed a mix of those touched by a Legendary, and the corrupted aura of a Shadow Pokemon. Still, given that he hadn't revealed his status to her, it was something that he kept to himself.

Thomas would respectfully bow his head to the Head Ranger upon seeing him. was one of the few who knew the truth. So if there was anyone who could've outed him to the Commissioner, it would've been him, had he done it.

"Anderson. Good to see you.", he told the Head Ranger, before moving on.

Of note was , a former Head Scientist for the League, and former Avatar of Tapu Lele. At the previous League meeting, he took note of her aura, denoting her as Tapu Lele's chosen. Though it was old news now, seeing the young woman deprived of her aura was still a sad sight. He reflected grimly on just how much the war took from her. The battle not only ended with Tapu Lele severing their connection, but her lover, , was killed during the fighting in Lilycove.

"Reyes, how are you holding up?", the 'cyclops' would ask her respectfully.

Whatever answer he had gotten, if any, he would finally take a seat near . Despite the fact that he had rejected Tapu Koko over a year ago, he still possessed the brilliant aura of an Avatar. Having also been on the Mauville Warfront, Thomas witnessed his command of not only Entei, but how he summoned Raikou and Suicune to assist them. Though he wasn't going to out himself just yet, he knew that Kyle was an Avatar, even if Kyle himself didn't know it.

"Lopez, good to see you.", he told the Champion.

tags: @tag
notes: Trying to keep it cool

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 18:11:14 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
an aqua assembly

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
A person invitation, hand-delivered to her doorstep by the ever helpful and punctual . She'd turned it over in her hands several times before opening it, allowing her fingers to smooth over the seal. [break][break]

It hadn't occurred to her to decline, and so she'd arrived not long after the early birds. She'd seen and 's entry, seen tuck himself into a corner to play video games, and seen settle into a seat on the edge of the table. She'd made no move to reach out to any of them, however, and instead continued to read the room and wrap her head around what might come as a result of this meeting.[break][break]

Her attention passes over , the man whose eyes are closed until a package of cigarettes is waved practically under his nose. In a sea of familiar faces, everyone is unreadable, unpredictable.[break][break]

The woman takes a deep breath, rolling her glass of water between her fingertips while she decides what sort of presence she'd like to make. Given the series of events leading to this meeting, her mood has been soured and she can only assume it to get worse.[break][break]

Stormy's choice ultimately leads her to approach , and with a smile.[break][break]

"Wedding talk? Where was my invite?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 19:26:33 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

It was actually kind of surprising how annoyed Sénon was to Kim's presence.

So playful and familiar with Cait, or "Kay", his Cai. Knowing their past, the ranger didn't outwardly react. Even if silently he wondered just how far he could toss Kim Cole's body without pivoting his foot.

It was natural; Sénon and Cait had made some pretty big promises to each other recently, with more to come. Kim Cole-Essam was a leader of the league, apparently beloved by the people. It was beneath Sénon to think less of the man for his time under Cait's belt.

Only a fool hated another for swimming while he himself drowned.

He took the hand and the shake, annoyance discharged; no hard feelings.

"Sénon Game. Favored underling of ." With a nod he acknowledged the watchful gaze of , the man who most inspired him at the Warfront for Lilycove.

He didn't feel quite right being here anymore, he was like a jigsaw piece that didn't fit.

Without missing a beat he leaned into cait's ear and he whispered his support, cover for a discreet kiss. "I'm right behind you." Sliding back his seat he came to quick stand as arrived with a smirk on her face. They had become fast friends and he half expected a punch to the arm for not telling her about the ceremony between himself and the most verdant in the room.

With a playful grin he pulled back his former seat, encouraging Stormy to sit with her best friend. He wouldn't take no for an answer and his body language wasted no more words than "Sit."

In his little ways he was still apologizing for his little outburst at that diner in Lavaridge.

When she sat he tilted her chain back to raise its front legs and then pushed her chair in before setting it back down. Cait would feel just as well with Stormy by her side, leaving him room to stretch his legs.

● tags: @aquai
● notes: ,

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 19:30:21 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the mention of his name prompts a quick open of the menu screen of his game, pausing it for an interaction with his fellow verdanturf resident.

"oh, benoit." he places the handheld on the table surface to be polite. he's still slumped on thee chair, however. "good to see you too."

he wonders why the elite four was here. only when thomas did interact with him did he notice that the room also had people who weren't publicly known as avatars.

"did you get the letter too?" he asks brazenly. "you're not some legend's avatar, right?"

for now, kyle attempts to find comfort with trying to get company for his misery. it would've been different if he was invited as a guest, but the letter clearly classified him as an avatar.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 19:58:17 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

From the corner of his eye he saw and a grin plastered his face. It was a funny thing to realize the man he met in those caves so early in his time with the League was one of the region's elite four. He could even remember the pokémon he'd caught that day.

Drilbur ran the whole Orchard Volcanica by himself as an Excadrill and the Pasho berries would be ripe any day now.

Magneton had become one of his most trusted battle pokémon and had helped him through many a mission. He had grown since that encounter. He wondered if Thomas remembered him.

The caterers had brought a little of everything you think of.

On a platter he assorted tortilla chips, nacho cheese dip, ground cooked meat and diced tomatoes.

Sitting it on the table were sat with his game he sat it between the two of them. Feeling closer to the man since all that business at the docks of Lilycove.

He didn't say anything, understanding Kyle's feelings. He only picked at the would-be nacho platter with a pace that implied he was sharing.

● tags: @aquai
● notes:

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 20:13:13 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

The number of times Katherine rolled her eyes just for thinking about the so-called initiative has exceeded the normal amount of eyerolls that fit into a person’s day. Reductive, pointless, and outright insulting.

Her personal feelings about the matter, however, meant little in the grand scheme of things. Following her promotion, there were certain expectations she had to meet. And judging by the warning that remembered to tailor and tack in towards the end of the letter, each of the invitees had to attend the conference or face the consequences.

Although reluctant at first, the newest Elite Four member eventually came to terms with the fact that she had to be there.

Fashionably late, Katherine stepped into the room with half-lidded and evidently tired eyes. Her gaze wanders and flits from one person onto another, halting for only a moment longer when it sets upon .

Coffee. She needs coffee before any of this starts.

She makes a stop near the bar to collect a cup of cold brew coffee to bring along with her to the table, where she claims a seat not far from where was seated, “Illeana, right?” The two had met in passing before, but it’s been a long time since Kat had last seen the former head scientist.

“I thought you quit your position for good. Are you… Back?”

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"] INTIATIVE

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 21:07:29 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]"good, thank you. i hope you've been well," she offers a friendly smile to . unfortunately, she hasn't had the opportunity to converse much with the elite four member but his kindness is more than appreciated. he moves on to join the champion and she shifts in her seat.

more faces join the room. one in particular catches her eye and she flashes a smile to . it's been a while since she's seen the elite four member. since the war, actually... the urge to catch up rises. before she can move, however, stormy joins a conversation and she makes a mental note to call when this meeting is over.

"yes," she turns to face . her smile is kind, welcoming. "it's nice to see you again, katherine!" the last time she saw the woman was when the topic at hand was upcoming war. thankfully, this is a different gathering. the question is uncomfortable but not unexpected. she had braced for it on the way here and yet, it still causes her to pause.

"back, yes," she fidgets with her fingers. "just as a scientist, though. my old position has been filled by the next bright minds." not that she minds, though. there's a freedom that comes with the lack of responsibility, one she's not ready to give up yet. in an effort to steer the conversation away from herself, she smiles a little wider and ushers in her companion's own accomplishments. "i heard you became a member of the elite four recently. congratulations!"

AQUA

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 0:40:30 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"]zenji purposely chose not to take notice of whether or not they were allowed to smoke in here. his reason to offer the councilman a cigarette was mainly to see if they were. by accepting the charcoal colored cigarette that would showcase they were allowed, or at least that was what he'd assume. yup, fernano was just a fact to his hypothesis.

mission accomplished, sorry .

for a silent apology he would light the end of his stick after pulling out a lighter. "you sound as if you're going to your grace early, don't tell me you've attracted some incurable illness?" quickly he'd pause to return a simple smile to . then he would turn back to , "i wouldn't be surprised if this meeting had something to do with the avatar powers giving you all supernatural cancer." at least that would make the meeting more interesting for him.

"in all seriousness," he should probably respond to what was a heartfelt sentiment, "i appreciate the words." was irreplaceable. though, those who were left in the place had no room for his mind. right now, right here, he needed to focus on the current situation at hand. "you're praise makes me feel at ease, councilman . i'm sure the results of this meeting will lead to the future of the league and this region's success."

or not, but he was gonna keep that part to himself.

note: hi, .

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 1:47:05 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Once his hand is intercepted, Kim gives a firm handshake to Sennon before returning to his seat.

In the presence of Stormy, the woman taking place of Cait’s beau, Kim grows a little brighter, a smile on his lips as he sips the daiquiri through a metal straw.

Storms it’s nothin’ you haven’t already heard. You were on my v.i.p list along with Kay and Francie but the stars fell out of alignment and we just decided on something more official than festive. Badda-bing-badda-boom I’m Cole-Essam and she’s Essam-Cole. I’m thinking of having a wedding-wedding when everything is more stable but for now, we’re content with things as they are.

Kim sips at his drink a little more before his eyes widen slightly, a hum sounding from him.

Oh! How rude of me not to offer, Storms you want a daiquiri? It’s Rawstberry but if you have any suggestions I can pop over to a farmers market and get the ingredients for whatever suits your fancy.

Kim slides the drink over the counter to Stormy- past Cait’s boring ass water- for Stormy to sample.

If it's too strong, settle for a virgin or better yet, water. Don’t want your head in space before we get down to business.

His words came out lighthearted but he said them with conviction, a sternness about him despite an overlying friendliness.

|

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 2:39:33 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she gestured vaguely, a time for their ceremony having yet to be set in stone. 

"we're going to wait 'till after all of this is resolved."

'and let's just hope its as short as the last war.'

as stormy came into view, cait momentarily forgot the circumstances which had brought them all together. so many faces of those who she cherished the most were within reach, with even fernando present within her peripheral vision. 

"
both of you will get an invite," she promised. "you'll be the first to know.

despite kim's offerings, she stubbornly kept her 'boring ass water' within her possession. while the alcohol was tempting, even a sip of it would render her a bumbling disaster of a woman. 

"
hm."

cait sobered at the mention of 'business', the woman shooting a fleeting glance in sénon's direction prior to lowering her voice.

"
did dahlia really have to threaten all of us with a fine as well as imprisonment? she isn't exactly making a good first impression here.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 8:51:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“You’re not far off.” The whisper is hushed between them, a secret kept in confidence. Mostly because anything short will cause panic despite not being true. His ‘illness’ so to speak is figurative but Fernando treats it as anything but.

They are a plague that douses the flames of his mental and ambition.

And they will be rectified.

It’s good to be hopeful, Jabami. But it’s imperative we prepare for the worst. For some, that means putting measures in place well before they’re needed. For others, that means knowing when good will just won’t cut it.

Like a catwalk of the League’s most prominent and finest, individuals start to pour in. Fernando acknowledges some with direct eye contact but otherwise showing no other signs of movement. He lets the plumes of MISTY TERRAIN pour from his nostrils, a well placed mask to hide his scowl.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 14:33:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
an aqua assembly

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Just as she approaches, gets up to leave. Despite her protest, as she had arrived to speak to him just as much as she had come to speak to either or , the man nudges her into his seat and pushes her in alongside her best friend. The woman frowns momentarily, gaze lingering as the back of his red hair disappears.[break][break]

Fortunately, her attention is immediately snapped up by Kim's offer for a sip of his daiquiri. His apology for not inviting her to his wedding is disregarded for the most part, as her confusion had been more pointed toward Cait's engagement than Kim's lack of wedding announcements. She'd already expressed her disappointment in him when he'd gotten married without the big party and her help in planning, there was nothing more she could do.[break][break]

"Rawstberry sounds delightful, Kim."[break][break]

She takes a delicate sip, but the heaviness behind his words brings her around, and Stormy glances about the room, expression more severe than her norm.[break][break]

"I don't disagree with you, Cait."[break][break]

But stress is evident in her strained expression. Frankly, she didn't know what to make of the situation at all. [break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 15:10:47 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait's eyes narrowed as she noted stormy's strained expression, a prickle of protectiveness felt as she took it into consideration. 

"i quit the league for a reason when team rocket made their announcement. but apparently civilians are beholden to the will of the commissioner. i even double checked with my lawyer before coming here," she said, her tone dripping with displeasure. "not only is this aqua plan ridiculous - it's probably just some elaborate ploy to have all of us clean up after their mistakes."

she scanned the room with an analytical sweep of her gaze. 

"
hopefully everyone here sees reason and rejects the offer - if you can even call it that.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 16:12:31 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

The oak doors flourished as Zac entered the room. The twin slabs of dead wood warped and swelled, blooming with fresh, fragrant sprigs in the presence of Tapu Bulu's avatar. 
    "Howzit goin everyone?" Zac asked, by way of greeting a room half-full of strangers. He waved to , gave a full-sized grin to , and a professional, man-to-man grin to , before heading over towards .
    As Zac strode across the room, his Grassy Surge came into full effect, springing from the lush carpet and ringing the giant in lush bands of emerald aurora. Corsages swelled, vased flowers sent out roots , pot-plants creaked in their constraints, and the vegan options started to spread across the table of their own accord.    
    On the way over, Zac caught sight of , who was playing some sort of 'videoed game'. "Hey champ, watcha playin?" he asked, peering over the man's shoulder to check out the contraption. "This is one of those GameStations, yeah? A PlayBoy or whatever?"  
    Zac's technical banter was interrupted by a sharp crack as a Cramorant-shaped flower vase on a nearby table lightly detonated. The fresh cut flowers inside continued to grow as they slopped to the floor, the mess unfolding on the carpet like wet, reverse origami. 
    He looked back to Kyle, "So, are ya winning?"

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 16:37:37 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
presents a familiar face among the crowd, equally maladjusted to large social gatherings forcibly held by the government. He's bolder than the councilman who sits stiff-backed in his chair, eyes darting around the room.

Perhaps seeking camaraderie from someone who might be equally unhappy to be here, Orion stands from his seat and is about to approach when the doors burst open and draw his eye.

is a giant of a man, and hard to miss even if he hadn't brought the force of nature along with him — Orion's cheeks flush when he realises he's staring in a mixture of awe and curiosity, though he does not look away from the spectacle. His thoughts drift to the reports he's read of the Vital Spirit festival, of Tapu Bulu's chosen. Where many might gloat and grin upon being granted avatarship, Ramsay had vowed to bring about much-needed change. It was the promise Orion wished he could make to the region, but when Tapu Koko had revealed itself, he had not felt himself worthy of its splendor.

Anxiety claws desperately in his chest, but he steels himself against it enough to approach the pair as Zac leans over Kyle's shoulder.

"Mr. Ramsay," he greets, perhaps too quickly. "We haven't met, but — I heard about what happened at the festival, and I figured it's time to introduce myself. Orion Lykos, councilman." There's a brief hesitation before the title, as if he'd been about to say something else, but his presence in a room full of government officials had changed his mind. "What you said at the end of it, about change, I really respect that. I think the region needs more people like you — Avatars like you."

He trails off with a nervous laugh, brushes a hand against the back of his damp neck. "So, ah, thanks."