part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 22:42:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","hnnpage"]
[attr="class","hnntitle"]HOENN NEWS NETWORK
[attr="class","hnnsub"]THE LATEST NEWS BROUGHT TO YOU LOUD & CLEAR FROM YOUR TRUSTED BROADCASTER, TV MAUVILLE!
[attr="class","hnnissuenum"]
[attr="class","hnnball"]
[attr="class","hnnissuemar"]VOLUME 05 ISSUE 04 / JULY 2021 EDITION
[attr="class","hnncolorbg"]
[attr="class","hnnpicbg"]
[attr="class","hnntext"]

REVEALED ROCKETS ON THE RUN

WRITTEN BY CAM GILLIAN
MT. PYRE — The identities of two Team Rocket members have been revealed in what authorities call an infiltration event on Mt. Pyre. The incident occurred in May, prior to 's acquisition of the burial grounds. In the process, an old Yamask was taken from the mountain, stirring the appearance of a Terrakion to come to the aid of trainers caught in the crossfire.

Owner of Delibird Deliveries and Kantonian refugee, , had this to say about the experience: "Well I didn't get stabbed this time, so all-in-all round two wasn't so bad! Uh, are you guys gonna have to print my name in this?"

After investigation of camera footage, Patrick Cavalli, otherwise known as , and prominent Kantonian Rocket, (pictured above), have been identified. League authorities are currently asking for information on the whereabouts of these two Rocket members, for they are still on the run. However, the League also cautions against engaging with them. They are particularly dangerous criminals, and with the discovery of Merlino being the Avatar of a corrupted Lugia, the League has contacted the A.Q.U.A. Initiative about 's identity.

MYSTERIOUS METEORITE ROBBED FROM MOSSDEEP

WRITTEN BY VALERIE KINSEY
MOSSDEEP CITY - Criminal activity continues to rise throughout the region with the latest incident involving a theft at Mossdeep Space Center. According to Mossdeep's contracted security firm, Macro Cosmos Security, two unknown figures broke into the institution disguised as reporters.

These criminals were able to infiltrate the premises by using two stolen identification cards holding high security clearances. Using the IDs of Mossdeep's scientists, the thieves scaled to the top floor before stealing a piece of the meteorite found within Meteor Falls. This meteorite shard came from the infamous formation housing the odd, alien creature first sighted during The Ultra Beast War.

Currently, League authorities have pinpointed the blame on Team Rocket as investigations continue. If you have any information, please alert League authorities immediately.

MT. PYRE PASSES ON TO THE DIGITAL AGE

WRITTEN BY RITA TEVIN
MT. PYRE — After 's revitalization of the funeral industry in Hoenn, the owner sets his sights on digitizing burial services for Mt. Pyre. Currently, Carter plans on developing the mountain's electrical and digital infrastructure. With assistance from Infinity Industries and Silph Co., appointments can now be booked online or called for using an automated systems.

"Thanks to endorsements from both and , Mt. Pyre has entered the digital age!" Carter says. "A great and beautiful thank you comes from Mt. Pyre to any and all. With the help of a great many trainers, such as , , and many more, Mt. Pyre has been able to get back on its feet again."

More developments are on the horizon under Carter's direction.

PAID ADVERTISEMENTS

if you'd like to contribute an article for a mini-volume, please dm with your idea or your writing. if approved, your character will earn a small monetary reward of 20 PD! thanks to noodles for this idea!

LEAVE US A COMMENT

[div align="center"][div style="width:350px;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;"][div style="background-color:#1f1f1f;font-family:tahoma;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:40px;"][table style="width:100%;"][tbody][tr][td style="vertical-align:top;width:70px;"][img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="http://placehold.it/55x55"][/td][td style="vertical-align:top;"][div style="font-family:courier new;font-size:8pt;font-weight:bold;"]USERNAME // [/div]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque efficitur lacus quis lacus tempor, sit amet rutrum purus rhoncus.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div][/div][/div]

[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Source+Code+Pro]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2021 23:00:30 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
_theferryman //
Another thank you to all who have helped to make Mt. Pyre return to it's former glory.

Be on the lookout for further updates from Mt. Pyre, and a possible collaboration with .
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,837 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 0:36:53 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
BLCKBRD //
Hoenn has nothing to fear from Rocket should they stand aside and allow us to succeed where the League have failed time and time again.

A.Q.U.A is not the only option for Avatars.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 17:43:25 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
DR.M //
I can confirm and are responsible for the destruction of Pallet Town and the murder of innocent lives there. Nothing to fear @blckbrd? I've only seen them bring violence, death, and destruction. Hoenn isn't safe with Rocket looming in the shadows.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,837 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 17:59:19 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
BLCKBRD //
Times have changed. Hoenn is not Kanto. Blackwell's era has ended. What you fear is the ghosts of the past, @dr. m.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 20:37:54 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
nobody //

It may not be Kanto, but its all the same.
You thinking it's the different just shows how brainwashed Rocket as left you @blckbrd.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2021 23:48:03 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
DR.M //
@blckbrd Their actions at Mt. Pyre prove nothing has changed. They're still the senselessly brutal criminals that continue to terrorize Kanto. I don't fear ghosts of the past. Rocket is not a ghost nor of the past. I mourn for those that were victim to their brutality and strive to protect Hoennians from the same fate.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2021 2:19:11 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
@gmh_OFFICIAL //
In these troubling times, we at GMH are more than happy to lend a hand. If you have a restoration project in mind and need a little help, contact us at GMHCharity@Pokemail.com. Here's to a better Hoenn!
#hoenn#betterhoennproject#rocketwho#livelaughlove#goodvibesonly
close tab

played by

Ven

Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
Hit fast, strike hard, but show mercy when they surrender.
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
HNN - VOLUME 5 ISSUE 4
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 11:16:56 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar
scarlet.eyed.bish //
‘Well, shit’ doesn’t even begin to describe this mess.