shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
NEW YEAR'S WISHES

[attr="class","ipad"]
THE BRIEFING
[break]
in littleroot town, a shrine is nestled among the old green. paper tags, reminiscent of jirachi's turquoise strips, are tied onto strings. on these paper tags, hoennian residents write down their wishes and resolutions for the new year. it is said that the most worthiest of wishes are granted by jirachi, them self, but that is mostly myth and exaggeration spread by good-humoured seniors.[break][break][break]

INSTRUCTIONS:
[break]
your character has come here to write a wish. you may either write it in text form (a normal post) or graphically apply text on the paper tag image below and post it! there is no word count; you can simply write your character's wish here for some free post-poke! you do not need to use the paper tag image below if you find a better one![break][break]

IMAGE/EXAMPLE:
[break]
[break][break]
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
NEW YEAR'S WISHES [FF]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2019 14:01:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","piratejulian-cover2"]
[attr="class","piratejulian-cover"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-tri"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-tri2"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-content"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-content2"]

Okay so Julian didn't really believe writing some words on a piece of paper would grant wishes. He was there anyway though cause he wanted to cover all his bases for this new year. He was plotting something serious for his beloved @lysander . They'd known one another for eight years now and been dating for at least half of it.
[break][break]
"Right," Julian said pondering what to write for a moment before scribbling something down. It was a simple enough wish for some money. He'd probably pick up a lot of extra jobs with rocket to make it happen. He'd keep the money hidden though as he saved up for a ring. His Ice Queen needed this hot-headed king to take the reins if they wanted to move forward.
[break][break]
He placed it on the tree wondering if he should add the fact it would be for an engagement ring. He decided against it though; what did he care about looking greedy. Ten to one a lot of these people wished for the exact same thing. Tossing the thought aside he walked away wondering just how much exactly he should save anyway.
[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","piratejulian-liner"]

[attr="class","piratejulian-big"]心火

[attr="class","piratejulian-small"]My hearts burning for you.

[attr="class","piratejulian-img"]

[newclass=.piratejulian-cover2] border: solid 1px #eaeaea; width: 660px; height: 510px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-cover] padding: 2px; position: relative; z-index: 1; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-content] width: 340px; height: 500px; background: #fefefe;margin-left:-5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-content2] padding: 24px;overflow: auto;height: 405px;margin-top: 25px;font-size: 9.2px;position: absolute;margin-left: 0px;width: 280px;text-align: justify;color: #666;font-family: verdana; line-height:14px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-content2 b] color:#851818; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-liner] margin-left:-6px;background: #851818; width: 100px; height: 500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-img img] position: absolute; width: 100px; margin-top: 400px; height: 100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-big] width: 20px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 100px; position: absolute; color: #fff; font-weight: 700; font-size: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-small] margin-left: 0px; margin-top: 200px; font-size: 10px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 600; position: absolute; color: #f9f9f9; width: 150px; -ms-transform: rotate(-90deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg); transform: rotate(-90deg); [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-tri] margin-top:-1px;width: 0; height: 0; border: 0 solid transparent; border-left-width: 60px; position: absolute; border-right-width: 0px; border-top: 250px solid #fefefe; margin-left: -65px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratejulian-tri2]width: 0; height: 0; border: 0 solid transparent; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 60px; border-bottom: 250px solid #fefefe; position: absolute; margin-top: 250px; margin-left: -65px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
NEW YEAR'S WISHES [FF]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2019 14:15:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","piratemihai-cover2"]
[attr="class","piratemihai-cover"]

[attr="class","piratemihai-tri"]

[attr="class","piratemihai-tri2"]

[attr="class","piratemihai-content"]

[attr="class","piratemihai-content2"]

"Don't push," Mihai said smiling at his sibling's excitement. The two of them eager to put their wishes on the tree. He wasn't exactly sure what they wrote but he did hope he could make them come true. He watched where they put their wish tags before stepping up to put on his own.
[break][break]
He cast a brief look of theirs. His brother wished their new home would be their forever home. His sister wished her brothers would always be safe. Both wishes left a pang in his heart as he wondered how the hell he could fill those.
[break][break]
He hung his wish up with a smile though. The small piece of paper settling against the branches as he turned around to usher them on. His own wish was just one of the many and one that couldn't be granted. The words 'that they never know pain' were etched in black.
[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","piratemihai-liner"]

[attr="class","piratemihai-big"]冷たい心

[attr="class","piratemihai-small"]Always moving forward

[attr="class","piratemihai-img"]

[newclass=.piratemihai-cover2] border: solid 1px #eaeaea; width: 660px; height: 510px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-cover] padding: 2px; position: relative; z-index: 1; height: 500px; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-content] width: 340px; height: 500px; background: #fefefe;margin-left:-5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-content2] padding: 24px;overflow: auto;height: 405px;margin-top: 25px;font-size: 9.2px;position: absolute;margin-left: 0px;width: 280px;text-align: justify;color: #666;font-family: verdana; line-height:14px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-content2 b] color:#44abd3; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-liner] margin-left:-6px;background: #44abd3; width: 100px; height: 500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-img img] position: absolute; width: 100px; margin-top: 400px; height: 100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-big] width: 20px; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 100px; position: absolute; color: #fff; font-weight: 700; font-size: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-small] margin-left: 0px; margin-top: 200px; font-size: 10px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 600; position: absolute; color: #f9f9f9; width: 150px; -ms-transform: rotate(-90deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg); transform: rotate(-90deg); [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-tri] margin-top:-1px;width: 0; height: 0; border: 0 solid transparent; border-left-width: 60px; position: absolute; border-right-width: 0px; border-top: 250px solid #fefefe; margin-left: -65px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.piratemihai-tri2]width: 0; height: 0; border: 0 solid transparent; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 60px; border-bottom: 250px solid #fefefe; position: absolute; margin-top: 250px; margin-left: -65px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
NEW YEAR'S WISHES [FF]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2019 15:56:32 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"i'll be selfish - just this once."

cait allowed herself a small smile, the young officer presently garbed in traditional cloth that was colored in varying shades of green as she approached the shrine. she moved with an air of grace about her, having only just patiently awaited her turn to place her wish upon the legend's 'doorstep'. 

'i wish my family were here.' 

but they had their own traditions to welcome this new year - ones she had no choice but to neglect due to her duties as an officer of the league. it was a small mercy that she had enough time to dress properly and present her wish to jirachi's shrine. 

'but i'm doing this for them,' she thought, steeling herself. 'everything i do is for them.' 

she tentatively placed her scrap of torn paper at the shrine, the young woman bowing her head and uttering a prayer before walking away to make room for the next person. 

https://i.imgur.com/tDnYf13.png
[attr="class","iconb"]
[attr="class","iconimage"]

[attr="class","iconh"]

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass][newclass=.iconb]padding:15px;height:100px;width:100px;border:1px solid #888;[/newclass][newclass=.iconimage]-moz-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-o-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;[/newclass][newclass=.iconh]-moz-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-o-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;opacity: 0;[/newclass][newclass=.iconh:hover]-moz-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;-o-transition: all 0.92s ease-in-out;opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
NEW YEAR'S WISHES [FF]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2019 18:53:17 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Lucas found himself at the shrine after extensive badgering from his coworkers to go. He shouldn't enter the new year with "bad karma" or something they told him. That he should stop being so stiff. Waiting in line he can be seen adjusting his scarf, pulling it up to help keep warm.

As his turn to make his wish finally came he found himself not knowing what to write. Looking towards what others wrote he spots 's paper tag. Eyes roll. It was so, cliche. Tapping the pencil against the stone it would be several moments until he wrote his own wish. He wrote slowly in cursive, producing clean and exquisite handwriting.

"I wish to know more about avatars."

The paper tag is placed beside the one he'd read minutes prior. There was a sharp contrast between the two. One wish being for the good of others, and the other for oneself.

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
NEW YEAR'S WISHES [FF]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2019 10:06:04 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

Isra has spent a very long time thinking about how she is going to participate in the event that everyone else seems to be. It should be easy and for many it probably is but she is not the many.

How do you wish for something when you have so little to go off of? Isra asks herself the question more than once as she stares at the tag that has been given to her. She wishes for nothing in particular, rather she wishes for everything in a way. Nothing in others. She simply wishes to exist and to live her life in the manner that was taken from her when she was young. How does one put that on such a little tag? She does not know. All she knows is that is what she wants.

Somehow that seems too much for this little activity. It should be that she wishes for something simple like candy or a new dress but she can't bring herself to feel so compromised even on a little piece of paper. Eventually she finds the words and spawls them across the tag wherever words can fit. She is the only one it matters to anyway. Her writing is small to be sure her long winded writing will fit.

I wish to find myself in the middle of the forest on a mountainside in the middle of a rainstorm, looking up at the moon and feeling alive. I wish to experience the world. I wish to sit with flowers and read books to my pokemon in the winter and drink wine with good company on long nights and days. I wish to experience the world. I wish to learn it, its secrets, its small wonders. I wish to hurt, I wish to laugh, I wish to cry. I wish to have the strength to stand when no one else will but someone must, to go head first into the fire so no else has to.

She flips the tag over.

I wish to live

When finally she finds a spot for it, it is not the long winded explanation she leaves outward for people to see, only the short sentence. Those that wish to know the rest will have to look for it, as always she is a lady who does not seek the lazy, but those who are like her, with curiosity and fire in heir veins.

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,041 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
NEW YEAR'S WISHES [FF]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2019 11:56:15 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
his wish. uhm, well.

Having spent the first half of his life in Unova, Alexei wasn’t too familiar with the mythos surrounding Jirachi.

However, he was familiar with something somewhat…similar to the wish-granting stories that were spun around the slumbering ‘kami’ that roamed his home region. Two mischievous ones, and one overseer. They had a shrine dedicated to all three somewhere near… it was closer to Lentimas than Undella, if his memory served him right.

Forces of Nature… but this one can grant wishes? How probable is that? He mused quietly in the back of his mind. While there were faces he’d recognized on sight, most of them were just ordinary people who were stopping by and making silent wishes for the New Year. He thought he’d spotted one Lucas among the people who’d tied up wishes on the tall tree of reeds that were slowly but surely filling up with little paper strips.

It was a bit of a shame that a certain blonde-haired individual wasn’t around to join him; due to being busy with meeting patients even if it was a holiday—he remembered the other saying that doctors didn’t get holidays, and that people needed help no matter the occasion.

Sighing, he looked at the small piece of paper that he had with him. He only had one wish in mind, but knew that at the same time it would change his entire life if he wished for it. All the same, he still wanted to live a normal life without his condition, and held the small piece of paper in his right hand as he thought of how best to phrase the wish he wanted to cast to the wind.

Once he was done writing, he read the piece of paper, and hummed softly—while it was astronomically impossible, because enough literature had taught him that wishes always had an equivalent exchange mechanic in them…it was the one wish he knew could never come true.

‘I wish to live a normal life, without the sickness I didn’t ask for.’

Thanks to his height, he was able to find a branch of reeds much higher than everyone else’s, and tied his own little piece of paper to a place he hoped nobody else would notice, before saying a silent prayer and moving along.

[newclass=".alex"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,788 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
NEW YEAR'S WISHES [FF]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2019 8:24:20 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
he wished for courage.

He was all too familiar with the tradition.

In fact, he’d been coming here every year that he could manage, ever since he’d moved out from Sootopolis and had gotten started on his own, living alone in Verdanturf. Eyes skirted around the area, wondering if he’d be able to see any familiar faces around the vicinity.

Thankfully, for the moment, there were none.

While it looked incredibly mundane—and was the subject of old wives’ tales he often heard around Lavaridge when he’d dropped by for a soak or two in the hot springs there—it didn’t hurt to at least try, right?

Wondering if his siblings were doing alright despite the fact that they were stuck in the city that he used to call home, he grabbed a piece of paper and wrote out something simple, direct to the point:

‘I wish for more courage, to be able to accomplish what I told myself I’d do.’

Once he’d finished writing these words down, he turned his attention to a tree that was slowly but surely filling up with strips of paper. Wondering how one of them sat particularly higher than the others—how was that even possible, he thought to himself—he then made for one part of the reed tree that didn’t have any strips of paper attached to it yet.

Léanne, Henri… I’m coming. But I don’t know how long it’ll take. Please, be strong for me… he thought as he tied it to the first branch he’d spotted before saying a silent prayer in his head and moving away to let the next person a chance at the tree-like thing.

[newclass=".lars"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
NEW YEAR'S WISHES [FF]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2019 2:40:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
power is taken, never given.

fernando does not believe in wishes. not those with baseless roots and little proof to show for. these wishes are nothing but a waste of time, sentimental hopes for something that their creators are too negligent or incapable of accomplishing. for the youth, he can understand indulging in the childlike wonder that reminds him of years past. it had been who had always hounded him into filling in one of the tags. as an adult, he sees it as nothing but foolishness.

he is not the mainstay of the shrine yet his presences causes a stir. his face is well known but for the civilians that flock to the shrine to make their prayers and send their regards, his appearance bears good luck. an excitable child approaches him, commending him on his performance at the wintertide opening before rattling on about @max and how cool the unorthodox trainer had won it all.

caught in public, fernando mentally forgives the child with an accompanied pat to the head. together, in plain view, fernando assist the child with filling out one of the many empty tags before hanging it among the many the line the shrine.

"what do you wish for mister silph?"

with a pause, fernando ponders, smiling.

"for a better tomorrow."

to play up the theatrics, fernando fills one out himself. it's illegible, foreign, compromised of the same braille taught to him from elysia and read by and back in the dessert ruins.

VICTORY

close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
NEW YEAR'S WISHES [FF]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2019 3:08:52 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

she hesitates at the very first letter, tracing the curves of it into the paper tag over and over until the grooves grow deep.

p— peace? prosperity? power? penance for some kind of wrong-doing that stains her heart?

on the balance of all probabilities, there's only one real option now. the individual always craves most strongly for what they do not, cannot, have. food for the starving, power for the powerless. it's the best method to open closed doors.

power.

persephone hangs the tag before the she reconsiders.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
NEW YEAR'S WISHES [FF]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2019 0:32:24 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas felt silly doing this. He was living a good life in Hoenn, despite the war. He had a job that, for the most part, fulfilled him. He had just hooked up with the girl of his dreams, and the two of them were very happy together so far. But then, he was worried about what might happen, should Team Rocket make a move further into the Region. Given just how much they had taken away in their bloody conquest, what if they too took Jasmine and his friends away from him?

Thomas found himself gently hanging up the tag on the shrine, words having been etched into the once blank tag.

"I wish for the power to defend those who I hold dear."

A selfish wish, he had to admit. But a wish he had no regrets over. Even if it didn't come true, he was still going to do everything he could to make sure anyone, whether they be Team Rocket, or another force, away from him.

tags: @tag
notes: Wish made

close tab

played by

Ven

Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
Hit fast, strike hard, but show mercy when they surrender.
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
NEW YEAR'S WISHES [FF]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2019 10:26:50 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar
[attr="class","andie"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
simple and direct to the point.

It was almost the end of the celebrations, and she’d only managed to get a day off this past week. Knowing that she couldn’t waste any more precious time, she made for the sleepy town of Littleroot, and saw that there were still a few people making these wishes by writing them on paper strips and tying them to a tree.

This…was where her height came at a slight disadvantage.

She knew how short she was, and grumbled under her breath. Hoping that she’d still be able to find a place to tie that little weird piece of paper on, she then grabbed one and looked at its blank whiteness, trying to make up her mind on what she wanted to write down.

She thought she saw a familiar figure departing the area, but she couldn’t be too sure. Just to be on the safe side, she decided to write her wish down in her native Kalosian, to ensure that its privacy wouldn’t be breached by wary eyes.

But what do I wish for? She thought idly, coming to a stop in front of the reed ‘tree’ and looking it up and down a few times. After being racked by several minutes of indecision, she then took pen to paper, and hoped that what she wrote down would come true.

…even if she knew that the practice of wish-making was pretty outrageous; did these things ever get granted?

Tying the slip of paper to the tree, she then walked away.

On the piece of paper, in neatly-written Kalosian script were the words:

Je souhaite la sécurité de ma famille.*

* I wish for my family's safety.

[newclass=".andie"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
NEW YEAR'S WISHES [FF]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 3:21:47 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]
[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR
@tag

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

New years was always a special event, especially this year. Stormy could see all of the paper tags whipping around in the tree, holding onto their branches for dear life. It was almost... sad, if she was being honest.[break][break]

So many wishes, so many people hoping for change of some sort. She supposed that many of those tags said something about wanting courage, or power, or family. [break][break]

She can't help but join in on the bandwagon. It feels safe, it feels appropriate. For a long time she sits at the base of the tree, pencil in hand while she thinks hard about what it is that she wishes for. [break][break]

It's the pang of fear in her chest that reminds her what's important.[break][break]

'I wish for courage, too. The courage to overcome my fears and become the person my family needs me to be.'[break][break]

Though she simply writes 'courage' on the tag before she ties it somewhere within her reach.

[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
NEW YEAR'S WISHES [FF]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2019 15:36:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
This was stupid. His wishes never come true anyways.

Kyle wasn't superstitious by any counts, but he figures it's all in good fun anyways. There was no way this would come true due to some sort of new year's magic. Stupid doesn't necessarily mean bad. Some things that were too stupid tend to work out in the end, just like how he was still alive after every stupid thing that has happened to him before.

On the off-chance he was proven wrong by fate, Kyle takes his own wish and writes it on a piece of paper.

@tags