STAR SOIREE

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 22:10:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt looked at him, an appalled look on his face. "Wheelchair- when were you going to tell me about this?" he asked, his mouth hanging open. "If you're using a wheelchair-"

It clicked.

"Why aren't you using it now and using the cane!" Of course he wasn't fussing because he was angry. Mattis was fussing because he cared. If Alexei was supposed to be resting, why was he trying to use his leg? "You need to relax your leg, Alexei. So help me, I'm going to restrain you to your bed if you don't listen to me."

Not really. But it was okay to threaten your best friend, right?

He sighed, slumping back against the wall again. "I know. I don't fit in the world of the fancy and elegant."

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 22:25:39 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"Maybe it's some sort of sign," she said. Normally Summer wouldn't say such things, but she couldn't help but tease the idea to him. It was an entertaining thought. If she believed in a higher power, she'd say something about them bringing them together.

But it had to be coincidence.

Right?

She turned her red gaze to the drink, then back to Casey. "It does?" Summer lifted her hand up to her mouth, hiding a small laugh. "I'm sorry. I guess it does a bit. Fruit, and all." She wondered if he had something to drink before as well, or if he was completely sober.

Taking her drink, she tilted it back to sip it, adding to her own growing buzz. She needed it. And Casey's company wasn't unwelcome.

"You're the first person I ran into so far," Summer admitted, sighing after the fizz died in her mouth. "It's kind of loud in here. Care to join me outside?" she suggested.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 23:05:00 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He braced himself for the tirade—

Well, it was more of an outburst, but the fact of the matter was, Mattie was mad and it showed.

Alexei flinched at the verbal barbs that were being thrown his way. Okay, maybe he did probably deserve some of those, but not all of them…

And speaking of being restrained

For some reason his cheeks suddenly burned red as some rather… inappropriate and very naughty thoughts entered his mind, before he took a deep breath to calm himself down.

“I—I don’t like being…weak,” he admitted at last. Looking over to his shoulder, he saw that Carina wasn’t there—where had she gone? Hell, where had their idiot Pokémon run off to, anyway?

“You—Mattie, you know me. I like being on the move. Tying me down… is like… clipping my wings. If you get me.”

Oh, he was already preparing himself for the next round of a tirade. He was certain it was coming.

• he admits his weakness. Wait, what
his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 1:08:27 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
There's so much going on in the soiree but Gavin's attention is fixed on . It helps him not to think about the others he'd glimpsed whose presence made his stomach churn.

"Ever since I convinced you to put it on."

There's a purr in his voice, a warm flush to his skin that makes his suit feel uncomfortable to wear. He pops the first couple buttons of his shirt, exposing his collarbone to the cooler air.

"Now we match," he teases, lifting his glass to clink it against Temp's.

His attention is finally drawn away by Dr. Holo's voice and the crash of Minior against the field.

"They'll die if they aren't captured," he frowns. "Taken back to the atmosphere."

post #5
just chatting with temp
CLINK GLASSES
COOL OFF/GET HOT
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
howard
smells bad
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,652 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 1:40:45 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
There was a lot that happened and it is a lot to process. I am not at the proper brainpower to touch on it all, so I am sorry about that. We can touch on you getting stabbed in another thread .

So anyway, Chu-e of course followed . She was still upset and he was still very frazzled from all that had just happened. He would have been fine, thanks to the parasite, but that doesn't mean he wasn't un-ruffled from a literal child trying to stab him. Kid had bigger balls than a lot of adults he knew.

"Eris, are you okay?" Was finally asked when they were far enough away. He blinked, upset because she was upset, his emotional side making him tear up a little for her. He's quick to wipe those tears away, try to lean over and curl as if to protect her. He'd take as many knives as needed to keep her safe.

There would be other people present too, and it's not that I want to ignore them, it's just, again, a lot has happened and my brain is very small right now.

- comfort a character
- tear up
- talking to eris
close tab

played by

myriascope

polaris
she / her
February 17
freezington, galar
undetermined
vigilante
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yrsa
yrsa ástasdóttir
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 1:47:04 GMT
yrsa ástasdóttir Avatar
[attr="class","life"]
from a land wrapped in sin
I heard thousands of voices turned towards a land of fantasy
[attr="class","les"]
N
ot once does her gaze wander far from the chaos, a sigh withheld as the observatory erupts into explosions and madness. The Hoennian League seems wild as ever, somehow managing to create more chaos than Rocket has. That isn't to say that she condones the crimes committed by the organisation, but something tells her that they'd be a little calmer in handling the situation.

Regardless, there isn't anything that isn't settled within seconds, her attention on each incident flickering just as fast as it appears. And at some point, she loses track of her companion in the crowd, worry clouding her judgement as she whistles for Zeta to respond. But when he reappears by her side, @leeja is nowhere to be found.

"C'mon." Her steps are hurried, a hand settling the Honedge back into his holster lest she lose him too. It's rare that she's this flustered but it's the first time she's ever been faced with such a situation. Thankfully, there's always a chance to regain your grasp on the state of matters, recognition bringing nothing but a moment of comfort.

"Kaz! You're here too?"
[attr="class","goodness"]
[attr="class","yrsatags"]✉
[attr="class","yrsatags"]✎ theme
[attr="class","yrsatags"]🗺 mossdeep
[attr="class","yrsatags"]meeting amidst a flurry of stars || outfit
by Mizo.❉ of ww
[googlefont=Homemade+Apple][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.goodness]width: 70px; height: 70px;margin-top: -223px; margin-left: -42px; transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);border:8px solid #222;[/newclass][newclass=.life:hover .goodness]border:8px solid #efefef; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%);transform: rotate(0deg); margin: 0px 0px 0px 30px; transition: 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color: #ffffff; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width: 1px; background-color: #8d8d8d; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.life]width: 560px;[/newclass][newclass=.yrsatags a]font:bold 6pt calibri;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 2:11:26 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Rowan! Melody spotted him and instant transmissioned over to him via the power of roleplay. Cobalion was sticking closer to now after the pair witnessed the shenanigans transpiring during the explosion and other situations going on over there. It was also starting to get pretty cool outside so she came in to warm up and it worked almost immediately "Rowan!!" she waved over to him jumping and hugging him. [break][break]

"Oh my god you're ok!" she said shaking him back and forth. "Wait?! How'd you get away?!" she asked curiously "I cant remember anything that happen, but I was so worried about you!" she continued squeezing the life out of him. "Oh who cares im just glad you're ok! Where's mistral? Hi adrian!" she said also going up to give Adrian a friendly hug as well, that was until Cobalion stood in between her and Adrian. She hugged his chest fuz "Wow Adrian you got hairy." before realizing what had happen. [break][break]

"Huh cobalion he's a friend?" she said questioningly before the pokemon just shook his head no at her "Ok well then. no hug for adrian, got it." she continued. "So you guys enjoying the party so far?"

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ Completed warming up prompt

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 2:42:16 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

Mars has always been of the belief that these kinds of events are better and more entertaining with at least a sprinkle of drama, but this? They don’t need this, and it is not appreciated. It would be, if it didn’t affect anyone who matters to him (because Mars is selfish like this), but it obviously does affect Cian.
[break][break][break]
So, as Mars does best, he will distract him from all that.
[break][break]
”Oh, no clue, but I hear it can get really fun over there.”
[break][break]
Whatever fake ignorance exists in his words is completely washed away by the wink that follows, smirking shamelessly as he pulls Cian back towards the bar.
[break][break]
”One more drink it is… though maybe something stronger than champagne this time.”
[break][break]
From the looks of it, he sure could use it, but either way, he'll let Cian decide.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ TLDR; Grabbing drinks with

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 2:52:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mattis looked back at Alexei, sighed again, and then he came to kneel beside him. Well, he wound up just sitting on his butt instead, looking up at him. "You know that doesn't make you weak. It means you're getting stronger," he pointed out, giving him a serious look.

He listened to him speak again. "I know. But you may never be able to fly again if you don't allow yourself to take care of your leg."

Matt was sure that he got a similar talk from his therapist, but it didn't hurt to talk about it again.

"It's only for several weeks. They'll be long, they'll be miserable. But they will pass, you know. And then you can walk again, without that stupid cane."

close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 3:26:32 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Lana chewed quickly, eyes flitting nervously between one man and the other. Really, the issue had gone from a little bit of discomfort to just a full out pissing contest. He dind’t know how to intervene, and maybe that’s why Mike kept feeding him planetary bonbons. They were delicious at least. He’d seen Victor annoyed but never fully irate and he hoped he didn’t have to, tonight. The man is stubborn though, or at least Lana thought so. So, he turned his attention to Elliott in the hopes of persuading him to lay off. [break][break]

“Um y-yeah, sorry. I-I’ll…come f-find you s-sometime later then.” He said to the blonde trying to sound confident in the fact that he’d make the attempt. Really, it would probably have to be next week at this point. He seemed to shrink under Elliott’s pseudo threat but willing to work with him, nonetheless. With that settled, he slowly looked back at Victor. “Ah…would you, p-perhaps, like to s-step outside and cool off?” he suggested. There’s a hesitation in his movements before putting his hand over Victor’s arms and tugging lightly in the direction he wanted to go. Maybe some fresh air would soothe whatever that spat from before had been about.

[break][break]

+ + @elliott hehehe post #8

tl'dr [break][break]

- it is finished.... [break]
- lana promises to meet up with elliott about this later [break]
- tries to get victor to go outside [break]
- endeavor: cool off [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,858 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 3:46:23 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint nodded at Bo, watching in awe as she downed her glass that quickly. No grimacing either by the looks of it. “Yes, yes! That’s a compliment! Your outfit is very sleek, and you don’t shudder when you swallow!” he began before gesturing at himself. “I went a little more overboard, but I think classic looks are always really nice too. A well-tailored suit can flatter anyone.” He added looking over at her clothes. “Though I would’ve added some collar pins, or cuff links. Maybe a little hair piece…just for the glitter, you know?” [break][break]

His attention drifted back to the broken up little fight. Wild that even at a fancy event like this, things could still go that badly. Then again…all bets were off after the ruckus with the Unown. His attention is back on Luka and Bo and he’s about to joke but he can’t help but notice how weird Bo seemed. Well, it wasn’t like she hid it that well. Did she, perhaps, have a crush on Luka? Oh, if only they had each other’s number so he could text her about it. He decided against poking at it and instead tried to help her cover for it. “I thought you’d have the higher tolerance, hehe.” He quipped handing over some napkins to help her dry what she’d spilled. [break][break]

“I think so? It was wild during the beach Festival. I light some alcohol on fire at the bar.” He explained. There’s a ping from his cellphone and he pulled it out before gasping. “HNN dropped a horoscope?! I need to read this stuff more often..” He muttered taking a moment to scroll and skim for his own zodiac before grumbling something and putting his phone away in a huff. “I need more specifics UGH!” the boy whined before looking up as Dr. Holo spoke once more and he spotted Minior falling outside. “Oh? They look kinda cute?? Should we go see?” he asked turning to his new and old friends. He then grinned at the pair of girls and . “If we ask nicely, we can probably bring the bottle with us.” He said as he stood up having already made up his mind. It’d give him a chance to look for Gelatto again too. He’d never seen a Minior fall, much less this many of them.

[break][break]

+ - post #11 [break]

tl;dr [break][break]
- chillin' w/ bo [break]
- excited to see some horoscopes [break]
- where tf is gelatto [break]
- asks bo + luka to join him outside ( wit hthe booze ) [break]

[/quote][/b][/div]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[/div]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 4:10:50 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
the time he's spent with his head empty and devoid of any thoughts was interrupted by a familiar voice and face that approached him out of the crowd. just the sight of her was enough for him to hold out his arms in a welcoming gesture. "hey yrsa! how ya been! didn't know you'd be coming out all the way here!"

the larger blonde moved in and scooped up his trusty sidekick into a one armed hug and quickly set her down as well. "seriously why didn't you say you were coming. i could have at least met ya at the door, didn't manage to catch anyone else i knew around here so i've just been...wandering." it was hard to admit it for him but at the very least he was running into familiar faces at this party. however they never seemed to stick around or he tended to feel like a third (or fourth or even fifth) wheel in these cases. so maybe some one on one time with another trusted kindred spirit friend was just what he needed.

"you enjoying yourself so far here?"

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 5:39:03 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Eight weeks, Mattie. Eight weeks! That’s sixty days… you know I hate just sitting around doing nothing because—because of what I am,” he replied quietly.

Although, there was that secret terror of him not being able to fly anymore. Ever again.

Ever again.

That was more than enough to shake him to his very core—if not crack altogether.

He took another breath, and sighed before finally conceding.

“…it’s in one of those reception areas. That’s where I left it. Hopefully it’s not buried under overcoats and shit now.”

• time to get the wheelchair
his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 6:34:59 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Maybe it was a sign. Whether or not that was true... It was like astrology; fun to bat around as an idea with a friend. Now, to make a connection here. "...Interesting. And, how do you interpret this sign?"

She seemed very interested in her drink all of a sudden, with her red face. There was something endearing about that. Casey's face was slightly red too, but that was because he already had something to drink. His eyes narrowed a little. "That being said, it's still just a flavored wine cooler. One of these days, we're going to have to split a bottle of real Sangria."

He sipped down his drink a little. Thought about the people who caught him when he was falling. What he'd do to get them all to drink together. In fact, if Summer didn't pull him away, he was going to steel his nerves and go intervene on Danny's behalf. That was what he told himself, anyways. It was like he was imagining giving up his seat on the bus and never doing it.

Outside... He spent slightly too long blasting his ecig outside. Working up the nerve to go inside in the first place. Going inside proved to be something of a mistake. Toxtricity elbowed his rib, to make him focus. Casey started to lead with one foot, but not so quickly that he was going off without her. "I'd love to join you outside. Lead the way."
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 7:15:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

STAR SOIREE

A NIGHT THAT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD

“IT’S NOT ABOUT KNOWING ME.” Spontaneous flares of MISTY TERRAIN lash out like tentacles. They seem to have a life of their own as the body remains within his grasp. “It’s about who’s watching.

He shakes his head in dismissal.

No one knows anything about Ptolemy. It doesn’t exist.

And just like that the wisps are dispelled. It disappears right before his eyes as Fernando feels his fingers twitch.

How unexpected.

Enough—did you have something for me, Decker?

TL;DR:

- scolds killian
- claims that ptolemy doesn't exist
- the MISTY TERRAIN disappears from his hand
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven