Martín del Mar
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 18:29:16 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”Say hi?”
[break][break]
An eyebrow is raised, and there’s a smirk, clearly reading the actual intention behind the words.
[break][break]
So, they really are about to go start shit, huh? Mars is nothing if not one to love drama, but he still finds himself looking up to the stars as they head over towards where Big Bro Maher and Maher Jr are. Almost as if praying for guidance, because: for Arceus’ sake, this was going to be a fucking nightmare.
[break][break]
And speaking of nightmares...
[break][break]
Some people really have no chill when it comes to catching pokémon, huh?
[break][break]
”Hey.” A greeting is offered to both and alike, with that ever-perfect, ever-charming, and ever-confident smile.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ TLDR; Interacting with , , and

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 18:29:48 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

Before he could even take a step to retrieve the Pokéball—

It was like gravity had shut itself—

His mind clicked, as he knew only one person who could do that without warning.

“DUDE!” he shouted in Doug’s direction. “You could at least warn us before you DO that!” he yelped as he found himself floating in mid-air, along with most probably half of (if not all of) the guests present.

“Yikes,” he remarked as he tried to right himself back onto solid ground. That was one move he was never going to get used to.

Little did he realize that one of the sleeves of his trench coat had ripped due to the sudden shift in gravity, exposing the metal of his prosthetic limb…

• his trench coat got torn by accident (fulfilling one of the destroy / wreck clothes prompts!)
his attire

close tab

played by

myriascope

lumie
she / her
December 16
oldale town
undetermined
florist
civilian
We've got the time to take the world and make it better than it ever was
awards
84 posts
lumia peura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lumia
lumia peura
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 18:30:30 GMT
lumia peura Avatar
star soiree
excitable crowd!!
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]
[attr="class","bang"]theme
[attr="class","bang"]does this count for striking someone...?

[attr="class","Revolution"][attr="class",rise"]
Her attention flickers to the Unown, being chased by numerous people who can't help but attempt to trample over one another for ownership of the poor thing. The more she stares at it, the more she can't help but ask if everyone has simply lost their mind.

Perhaps, they never did have any to begin with. It is Hoenn, after all.

"Trying your luck too?" She distinctively notes the lack of warmth around her shoulders, a sign that Ren has upped and disappeared for the briefest of moments. No doubt because he entrusts her safety in Lars' hands. But just as quickly as the sensation fades, it returns as a Dragapult with drinks in hand - Fruit punch, seemingly not spiked from what he could tell of his little taste test.

"Just be careful... You could pull a muscle swinging your arms this hard without warming up."

That said, the same could go for anyone in the room, a wild hand appearing out of nowhere as its owner haplessly flails. In an instant, Ren untangles himself, his tail swung straight for the hand as he snarls with bared teeth.
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[newclass=.Revolution]width:240px;height:280px; overflow: auto; font: 10px Open Sans; text-align: justify; color: #f5f5f5; float: right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.impress]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #b19cd9; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/vZ3pRNK.jpg'); float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all ease; transition-delay: 1s; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/vZ3pRNK.jpg");filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all-ease; -webkit-transition: 0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover .me]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass][googlefont=Monteserrat][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[newclass=.me]background-color:rgba(69, 69, 69, 0.8); font: bold 8px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: left; color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:270px;width:160px;transition:1s; height: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang]width: 120px; background-color: #242424; border: 1px solid #9e9e9e; float: center; margin: 10px; padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang a]font:bold 7pt calibri[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color: #b19cd9;border:solid 2px #535353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b19cd9;border: 5px solid #b19cd9;[/newclass][newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,454 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 18:32:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
virizion, seemingly appearing from out of nowhere, rams into steelix's side with her SACRED SWORD just hard enough to push it off to the side, freeing matias from underneath right as the PROTECTS fade away.

"i'm here!"

he calls out to as he slowly stands, pushing off the ground with a grunt. the cloyster is recalled as he sighs.

"i told you was trying to kill me."

notes
recovering from almost being killed by
@soiree
f3mgALQA
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 18:36:55 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Yeah, well—” he remarked her way, before gravity suddenly got all—weird.

Was this part of the party proper? He looked around and hastily made to reach for her, attempting to grab her just in case gravity did go berserk and refused to drop them back down to the ground when it returned—or wore off.

He wasn’t sure which.

“I was trying to, but it seems someone may have got us beat… however, the gravity’s been f—messed around with,” he hastily corrected himself.

Geez, he would never get used to being in low gravity, much less zero gravity (if that mattered).

Even the Lucario was floating around now, literally swimming mid-air as he fought his way back to where Lars was located and attempting to help the two get back down on the ground.

• tries to keep the little band together; attempts to grab Lumie in case they might get separated due to gravity going monkas

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 18:42:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
starry nights[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
head EMPTY[break]
trying her best!![break][break]
outfit!

The world screeches to a halt, like a model of an ecosystem put on display. Everything starts to float and for a moment, Eris goes silent, wide-eyed as she watches the world turn. Amidst the crowd, a single yowl breaks loose, somewhat angered but mostly confused as the owner begins to tread air.
[break][break]
In turn, her own world pieces itself together, her hands tempted to reach out.
[break][break]
"Reiner!"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,606 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 18:42:51 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"oh."

kyle lacks the appropriate response to process an attempted murder happening in front of him. he turns to after he gets accused by and pulls out his badge from the slateport police.

"zac, i need you to explain yourself before i read you your miranda rights."

although not practically part of the active force, the technicality of things still give him the power to do so. it's convenient at times and makes for good roleplay in bed with .

no one needs to know about that though, but thankfully, it's only part of a post and not something he said so that other people can know about them.

outfit || electrike outfit
open for interaction, but kinda slow so yea

@starsoiree
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 18:52:33 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"what happened to your face?"

she felt like absolute shit at this point; the woman a little dizzy with a slightly scratchy throat, dry eyes and an empty stomach. when sénon walked up, her eyes narrowed with open suspicion. cait reached up and firmly gripped his chin, turning his face to squint up at the damage. his eye was swelling firmly shut was swelling, which meant he had been struck - 

'struck doing what, exactly?'

close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 18:55:05 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]Hold on, what's the rush

[attr="class","woo3"]
Shin growled a bit as he was smacked around in return, but at least the abnormal gravity had stopped. He glared at the Happiny, growling a slight warning to not try anything like that again. But before he could do anything else, suddenly gravity got fucked up again-only this time in reverse. Shin let out a warning growl, glaring at the pink Pokemon as if asking if it was the one to do this. However, it soon became clear the culprit was someone completely different.[break][break]
Cardamom let out a yelp as she and Half-Moon started floating into the air, alongside a giant pile of peanut shells. "No!" she wailed. "I had plans for those shells!" Plans that involved Shin, his throwing arm, and a certain aggravating CEO. Twisting around in midair, she let out a sigh, glancing around to see where was. "You okay?" she called out to the kid, paddling in midair in an attempt to "swim" closer to him.[break][break]
tl;dr: 9/5
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]pronouns; she/her

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;

[attr="class","woo5"]notes open to all other interactions!

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#DF7401;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#F5DA81;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#B45F04;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#DF7401;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #B45F04;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#DF7401;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#DF7401;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lumie
she / her
December 16
oldale town
undetermined
florist
civilian
We've got the time to take the world and make it better than it ever was
awards
84 posts
lumia peura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lumia
lumia peura
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 18:58:43 GMT
lumia peura Avatar
star soiree
excitable crowd!!
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]
[attr="class","bang"]theme
[attr="class","bang"]does this count for striking someone...?

[attr="class","Revolution"][attr="class",rise"]
Unlike his air-headed trainer, Ren is one to analyse the situation and come up with a suitable conclusion - That is, to ignore the effects of gravity. Gravity is overrated, after all.

His ghostly presence around Lumia's neck is enough for him to work with, the Dragapult keeping her grounded to save her the trouble of falling. In turn, he merely watches as Lars continues to flail about, emotionless as to the plight of the man as he takes a nice, long sip of his fruit punch.

"You doing alright there?" With Ren's handiwork, Lumia remains oblivious as to whatever may be happening to the people in this very observatory, apart from the floating people and pokemon stuff. "Did someone Psychic you?"
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[attr="class","hanapoke"]

[newclass=.Revolution]width:240px;height:280px; overflow: auto; font: 10px Open Sans; text-align: justify; color: #f5f5f5; float: right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.impress]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #b19cd9; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/vZ3pRNK.jpg'); float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all ease; transition-delay: 1s; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/vZ3pRNK.jpg");filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all-ease; -webkit-transition: 0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover .me]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass][googlefont=Monteserrat][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[newclass=.me]background-color:rgba(69, 69, 69, 0.8); font: bold 8px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: left; color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:270px;width:160px;transition:1s; height: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang]width: 120px; background-color: #242424; border: 1px solid #9e9e9e; float: center; margin: 10px; padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang a]font:bold 7pt calibri[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color: #b19cd9;border:solid 2px #535353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b19cd9;border: 5px solid #b19cd9;[/newclass][newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 19:12:50 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

The magic, rather than being dispelled a little was intensified by her stern line of questioning.

Despite the pain the redhead was quite jovial about it. "I ran into an ex-girlfriend." One eye fattened shut and that stupid grin on his face. "I pointed you out to her and she clocked me in the eye."

He looked like a wild man; face injured with his hair down and flowing. Like someone put tarzan in a tux.

● tags:
● notes: @starsoiree (Post 15)

♠︎ -
♣︎ -
♥︎ -
♦︎ -

Sénon's outfit

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 19:16:59 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

In a strange series of events that seems to literally turn the world upside-down, the Unown's presence disappears from view. Fairly confident one of the trainers among the crowd have captured the being, the teacup considers directing the spoils of his NASTY PLOT towards thievery for a good cause. He reconsiders, however, after spotting with the individual in question.[break][break]

Furthermore, his master would much rather have him regroup and reassess before making such rash decisions. En route to the man waiting at the bar, the teacup swiftly maneuvers himself past the likes of , offering a short wave of his ghostly hand before crossing deeper into the crowd of people dancing at the ballroom floor.[break][break]

Eventually, he cuts between and 's dance on accident, politely offering an apology with a bow before zooming across as he makes a beeline for the bar.[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"]
STAR SOIREE IN BALLROOM
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— EARL GREY THE SINISTEA PERSPECTIVE[break][break]
TL;DR — Earl Grey the Sinistea considers stealing the Unown for his master, decides not to thanks to Eris, heads to the bar to regroup, offers a wave at Alexei before briefly cutting between Fern and Illie's dance. Cameos!
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 19:37:07 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
Things devolved quickly, a region specific specialty.
[break][break]
''Gengar! Gengar.'' The pokemon tugged at Andy's sleeve pointing out what a lot of other people were also stopping to gawk at: a rouge unown. Pokemon moves and pokeballs started to slowly erupt from the guests. The Galarian blinked. Some weird phone accessories floating around about them and everone wanted an unown. It was worse than Animals: GO.
[break][break]
Even looked longingly at the ridiculous thing.
[break][break]
''Ugh. Nothing can just be fucking normal around here.'' Still, a hand slipping into the deep pockets of his blue frock coat, he retrieved a pokeball to slip into the boy's hand. Sticking it back inside for potentially one of his own, a slight vibration distracted him from his task. Rummaging around, the mysterious device dangling from his replaced phone was produced instead.
[break][break]
''Gengar?'' The pokemon leaned it to observe the blinking and beeping it was emitting. Pointing it towards the unown seemed to excite it. ''Look Taph, more mystery shit,'' he stated with faux enthusiasm. A pokeball from interrupted his concentration as it careened into his forehead.
[break][break]
''AW, MOTHER FUCKER!'' Stumbling back, Epitaph helped to right his trainer. By the time he looked back up a full blown grand melee was occurring on the ballroom floor. Hideo drew his attention by saying he was retreating to the bathroom with his pokemon. Where had the ambipom come from? Whatever. ''I'll come get you when this shit show's over.''
[break][break]
Rubbing at his face, he added one more thing.
[break][break]
''And Hideo, did I call it or what? I should start charging for psychic readings.''

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

, ,

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 19:41:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]more. it's subconscious, the bleeding of pink mist, and his command merely fuels it.

psychic terrain shifts and coils, denser with each rotation. it parts to make way for misty terrain, the two mists own dance ensuing in the middle of the dance floor. there's no battle for dominance here, only co-existence.

and with the fluidity of their movements, like , her eyes wander. first toward , a genuine smile rising to her features. their shared missions are fond memories for the scientist, little treasured files kept neatly tucked away in the filing cabinets of her mind. she browses them sometimes, when she misses the ranger. huh, they'll have to catch up after this.

another sweep of the room brings her to next and there, her eyes will linger. unfortunately, it seems she's not the only one with an interest in the crowned prince. her partner's eyes stay when hers leave, when fernando's words drag her attention away. it's pointed for the ceo, a concept being made in the movement of his hand.

"i," she starts, stops. considering, even as her eyes struggle to not drift back. his hand moves, dancing to the small of her back and then her waist, and she's understanding further. she doesn't finish her sentence. instead, it's swallowed up by more words from fernando. and those words, alone, cause her to pause. there's a mild stiffness to her, to the arch of her back. tension, she realizes. she's too tense. psychic terrain rushes further, as if to fight off the emotions rising to the forefront.

"i'm not a second choice," she tries to keep it polite but it drips in honey and blood anyway, sharp and sweet and overwhelming. "it's best for everyone to remember that." not just remiel, not just fernando, but everyone. there's a hunger in illeana reyes, a desire to be seen that leaves dire consequences. the path to the top is left bloody and corpse ridden, whether that's her own or others is left up to the fates and golden strings to decide.

the snoring mew doesn't stir, even with their movements.

his hand drifts and she's raising her chin, raising her eyes to stare at him. a challenge, perhaps. or, maybe a warning. she doesn't decide, doesn't care to. instead, her smile shifts into something coy, something masking her intentions. he speaks of more instructions, guiding her around the dance floor. by now, her feet are moving on their own accord, her mind wandering and flittering between bodies and circumstances and choices. it lingers in one spot for too long, long enough for @deacon to shift the song into something more... fitting?

is this clown behavior?

her lips part in surprise for a moment and then, a laugh escapes. it's light, airy, amused.

"more?" she questions, if only because she wonders if the ringleader will allow a change in music to deter him. part of her thinks not but then again, fernando silph can be full of surprises.

star soiree.
outfit hehe
mew sleeps, we dancin bois, finale?

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 19:59:44 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

STAR SOIREE

reality is but a filtered dream. No wonder it sucks.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/884091644591366195/Star_Soiree.mp3[/player]

Garo proved more effective than Doug could have dreamed. Not only did he find Reiner almost immediately- he put a stop to the madness in one fell swoop, too.

He smiled at Eris as her voice rang, before turning to look at the Luxray.

"See, Eris? He's been looking for you. Garo; bring us closer."

A psychic aura enveloped them a moment later, before they were plucked off the ground and floated up towards the hovering Reiner.

The field would be around for a good while; given how everyone had deemed to act, they all deserved a hot second or two in the time-out zone.

Doug turned a cheeky grin towards as they came near Reiner, winking at the blonde as his words registered.

"Y'all wouldn't have listened if I did. It ain't nothin' too bad now, is iiiiii...?"

His words prolonged slightly as he stared at the other youth's arm, blinking twice.

"Ya okay over there, Arash...?"

Hovering just over his shoulder, the question seemed to be echoed by a gawking, ?-shaped Unknown.

TL;DR

-REINER FOUND.
-Everyone's still floating.
-Robot arm detected.
-Doug's suit
-Lele's suit, lollypop included

Ks|z2XO1
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR