pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,742 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 15:04:19 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Blue." Is answered back, a laugh in his voice. All shades of it. The near-white and ghostly shades as light reflected off the surface all the way down to the near black navy of the deep. The ocean was his soul and it reflected in his tastes.

His free hand gently brushes 's hair out of his eyes.

"I'm really fond of amber, too." The smile is fond and proud and cheesy and so full of affection and warmth that it smothers his chest. Temp hopes that Gavin can feel it all.

That Dive ball from earlier is taken back out as they draw closer. The shine of the Minior evaporating has filled the air with sparkles, which dance in the light even from the edge of the crowd.

"What's your favorite?"

- Flirting with Gavin hehe
- Going to the Minior's closest to Gavin's fave color
close tab

played by

myriascope

polaris
she / her
February 17
freezington, galar
undetermined
vigilante
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yrsa
yrsa ástasdóttir
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 16:10:59 GMT
yrsa ástasdóttir Avatar
[attr="class","life"]
from a land wrapped in sin
I heard thousands of voices turned towards a land of fantasy
[attr="class","les"]
"
Well then, guess I'll make it a point to ask if you're going next time then. I really figured you'd be a special someone of your own or something..."

Is that considered mean to say? Does Kazimir even seem like the type to date someone? Does he even have dating experience? And why is she so invested in this topic?

"End of the wo- dang, why didn't you tell me about this place earlier? It's way more fun than Freezington ever was!" To be fair, anywhere else was significantly more interesting than that frozen little town. The sights, the sounds, the dangers that lurked in the dark - No matter where she went, she'd seek them out and destroy the despair they sought to sow.

"Came here with Zeta." Her Honedge waves at the mention of his name. "What? Did you actually expect me to have a date? I don't really have anyone I see in that light, y'know?"

[attr="class","goodness"]
[attr="class","yrsatags"]✉
[attr="class","yrsatags"]✎ theme
[attr="class","yrsatags"]🗺 mossdeep
[attr="class","yrsatags"]meeting amidst a flurry of stars || outfit
by Mizo.❉ of ww
[googlefont=Homemade+Apple][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.goodness]width: 70px; height: 70px;margin-top: -223px; margin-left: -42px; transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);border:8px solid #222;[/newclass][newclass=.life:hover .goodness]border:8px solid #efefef; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%);transform: rotate(0deg); margin: 0px 0px 0px 30px; transition: 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color: #ffffff; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width: 1px; background-color: #8d8d8d; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.life]width: 560px;[/newclass][newclass=.yrsatags a]font:bold 6pt calibri;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
yuck!
now you got me blushin'
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,697 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 18:00:23 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Bo’s on the same page as him, and he eagerly grinned at Luka grabbed alcohol as well for the trio. It was better to leave the bar. After all, he couldn’t hold his liquor anyway. What he’d had was more than enough to start spreading a distinctive heat from his stomach all the way up his spine to his head. The light flush of a buzz flashing on his fair skin. The night air is a welcome reprieve for the heat, and before he can say anything else to his new friends his eyes are caught by the beautiful sight of the little star pokemon falling to the earth. Its not something he’s ever experienced and its sort of strange to witness living falling stars and the rainbow-colored glow they left in their wake.[break][break]

He’s awestruck, and content. Mint Frost is completely wrapped up in the moment under the twinkling night sky, with friends and good food and drinks. Without willing it, the moment slowly sears itself into his mind and is stored away for comfort on a rainy day. Even if he doesn’t truly know Luka or Bo very well, he’s happy. A kind of placid happiness he could have never found amongst his family. It’s a reminder that he’s made the right choice in cutting all those ties. And while some like @artemis still remain, he’s happy without the rest. Michaelis Fisk is truly dead, and he killed him. And he couldn’t be any happier. [break][break]

He’s brought out of his thoughts as something nudges his leg. “Gelatto!” he cried out excitedly, happy that the Ninetails had made his way back to him unharmed. His smile fell slightly as he noted the little dual type floating at his feet. “Hello~?” he cooed picking up the little minior and looking over the rather docile pokemon. He looked over at Luka and Bo. “It’s my first time like this what about you guys?” There’s a small pause before he added, “Can I get some of that?” That being the alcohol they’d brought out with them.

[break][break]

+ - post #12 [break]

tl;dr [break][break]
- chillin' w/ bo & luka outside [break]
- existential calm [break]
- where tf is gelatto [break]
- catches a minior!! [break]
- asks for more booze woozey [break]

[/quote][/b][/div]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[/div]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 18:28:59 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
as the honedge waves so does kazimir in response to it.

"well then i guess we're both in the same boat then aren't we? hopeless romantics ever searching for that one special someone to cradle their heart." if he didn't add such a theatric tone to it one might assume he was trying to be nice as well. well he was in his own sarcastic way anyway, "ah i'm sure you'll find somebody. maybe not now but ya never know what surprises might happen around here." speaking from experience he's had his own share of crushes here and there, some of them still persisting than others, but she didn't need to know that unless she pried into it.

"alright well enough with getting sad over being alone, sorry zeta i hope ya know what i mean, we're here together so why don't we do something about that? ya planning on doing anything after this party? cause i was gonna go and hunt down some of those minior that are supposed to be raining down. can never have too many falling stars y'know?" 's camera crew of minior came to mind as he pictured the him and yrsa swimming in a sea of literal stars.

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 18:37:29 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]
 [break][break]

“Sure thing Pilot Prince.”[break][break]

You’re on, Delibird Duke.” [break][break]

Much like how the call to competition was too tempting to resist, so was the song and dance of playful banter. Angelo meeting ’s poking reference with one of his own, formed between a good-natured flash of teeth and a firm, challenge-accepting handshake. [break][break]

It's that pulls Angelo’s attention away, albeit not completely; their conversation continuing to swirl the topical storm drain towards the race between former-courier and postman. [break][break]

Don’t worry, Razz. No plane tonight. It didn't get an invitation,” he playfully teases, tongue loosened under the relaxant of whisky, swirling amber and sitting rich on his palate as he generously sips. There would be no getting behind any wheel with alcohol sitting warm in his belly, rest assured. [break][break]

But we’re due for a rematch, right? Want in?” His smile, welcoming in equal measures as it was goading, drifts over Salem ‘The Dragon Rider Champion’ before snagging on a sparkle of gold. Angelo slyly peering at her out of the corner of his eye. [break][break]

You can join, too. Every race needs an underdog.” [break][break]

After all, if memory serves him right, the Hoenn Star Tournament had not been kind to Captain .

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

#10 [break][break]

IT'S A PARTY OVER HERE.

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 18:44:09 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The silence lingered, and while to most that was unnerving, for Lana, it calmed him down. Silence was always easier for him than speaking. He lacked the tact or charisma many other coordinators possessed. His only real quality was hard work that occasionally sparked when something caught his interest. There’s hesitation present as he forced himself to look away from the Minior and up to his patron. ‘Our arrangement.’ Was a weird way of putting it but he couldn’t think of any other way to describe it either. He wasn’t dumb, he knew how these relationships were typically supposed to go and how it hadn’t yet. He’d been careful though.
[break][break]

He quietly thought to the tentative contacts he had on his phone. How he’d been beginning to siphon cash flow from other sources if only because of the fragility these relationships usually had. His eyebrows knit together as he thought it over. Victor was a big enough weirdo, but maybe…something about Elliott earlier had rattled him. “It…mmm..” He tried to speak up before holding back. As nice and easy as this had been Lana had to remember he had nothing. No home to go back to, and no way to survive. He had to be careful. “If it’s a-alright with y-you…can I-I get that in w-writing before I agree?” he asked. “I-I didn’t k-know…you were s-so picky.” He added, attempting to add a little humor with a wry smile. If he could get a written contract, he could protect himself. Theoretically. That’s how people protected themselves form verbal arrangements right? “Sorry…I-I didn’t realize h-how serious y-you were about t-this?” he continued.

[break][break]

+ hehehe post #10

tl'dr [break][break]

- heehee hoohoo pretty miniors! [break]
- stfu getcho bag ruslan [break]
[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 18:56:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
315 for @tag
artemis was fashionably (unfashionably?) late, and he was considerably dressed up with some makeup to match. maybe he had went all out on the star thing, but that was okay! because he had made it, even if it was getting late, and it the night air was almost comforting as he made his way there.

only, honestly, once he got there he felt nervous. there was a lot of people, a lot of chatter, and he didn't know any of them. solaris was with him, sure, half-sitting, half-laying over one shoulder, but the espeon's prescence didn't do much to calm his nerves this time. already, he finds himself wandering the outskirts of people outside, trying to find a more secluded spot until he can figure out if anyone he does know is here, or if he can gather the courage to just leave.

until he sees , at least, with some strangers. and artemis is the one that's awestruck, stopping for just a moment before he gathers the courage to approach. it doesn't take long for him to approach, and he moves to tap mint on the shoulder, gently, to try to get his attention. there's a bit of nervousness there, a new one that he hasn't felt before he left his family. he tries to pretend that it's not at least partially mint, and any old-ish feelings, and just the fact that he hasn't been at a big event since he left his family.

even then, he had at least had more people he knew. not just mint, and the nerves of artemis' old crush, to keep him company. hopefully.

for a moment, he's tempted to ask him for a dance. very tempted. but he doesn't want to pull him away from his new friends, even just for a bit, and instead works on signing out a question- 'mind if i join you'?

1/11
tldr:
- artemis has shown up late and doesn't know anyone besides .
- he's approaching him, and to ask if he can join them.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".artemis"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 20:38:27 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skycaptain"]

Silver eyes start to wander across the room, accompanied by the rhythmic beat of leather boots on expensive marble floors - betraying Skyler's restlessness even amid swigs of life-saving tequila. Conversation flows around her, a backdrop to a quickly rising urge to spirit herself away from stuffy ballrooms and overly polite (or deliciously sarcastic) soiree-goers.

's comment about her ass does prompt a slight widening of her trouble-seeking smile, curling smugly to the abrupt rush of memories about the aforementioned. 

"Underdog, huh?" Even though the memory still stings her pride, the challenge that runs underneath warms her veins more than tequila ever could - and she finds herself holding the tequila bottle tightly between her knees as scarred hands busy themselves trying to wrestle her untamed mass of curls into something resembling a ponytail. 

"I think the Pilot Prince here might be getting too full of himself," she says, holding 's gaze with mischievous intent. "Maybe we ought to take him down a few pegs?" A finger curls around one of Angelo's belt loops, tugging him closer.

In the meanwhile, Dorado is not having a good time. Enemies surround him on all sides, causing his steely fur to puff out even more. Narrowed yellow eyes shift from 's Trouble Duo (tm) to Dorado's own mortal enemy - Angelo - and his ghostly croonies. 

Not yet ready to admit defeat, the feline's sharp claws attempt to swipe at 's arm when he gets too close.

tldr
- we're all being hot messes
- dorado is surrounded by enemies

[newclass=.skycaptain] [/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain b] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain i] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #6592A0;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

verbatim

he/him
forty-three
it's whatever
grunt
2 height
2 height
awards
45 posts
victor evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @victor
victor evans
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2021 22:52:12 GMT
victor evans Avatar

if he'd had the means he would have had a contract written up then and there at the party. but he figured it would be better to wait until after all of this was over with. he didn't want to draw too much attention to them after all. "yes, you'll have it in writing by tomorrow evening." it was as good as he could do on such a short term notice really. but he wanted it locked down. "what do you want included in the contract. be specific." after all it was important to make sure they got everything right. one mistake and both of them could feel screwed over in the end.

bothering cooling off,

close tab

played by

Kitt

Bo
She/her
April 2
Rt 103, Hoenn
Homosexual
Equipment Technician
Grunt
0 height
0 height
I'm not the kind that uses pencil or rule
awards
23 posts
Bo Locke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bo
Bo Locke
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 1:12:06 GMT
Bo Locke Avatar

The bartender wouldn't let her take a whole bottle (except of wine and who likes that?). So she settled for ordering herself and Mint something that would hold them over a bit longer than a few shots. She hesitated briefly, unsure what Mint might like. He'd already started to head outside. She was pretty sure he had liked that lemon drop from earlier so she opted for the lemon drop martini and hoped for the best.

She followed after , trying her best not to stare at her as if she were watching a ghost drift her way through the party. Bo couldn't completely shake the feelings that had stirred up when she mistook the girl for Avery. Guilt and shock laced ever so subtly with elation -- what a mixed bag of emotions that left her unsettled and deflated.

But, a few sips of her old fashion and Minior gazing should take her mind off things. She was sure it would.

She swirled her glass as they came to a stop and she took in the Minior shower. For a moment it felt like everything just stopped. All the stress and worries of the day didn't seem to matter and she breathed a sigh of relief. It was nice to just stop.

Her attention pulled back to the group as asked for a drink. Bo happily offered the lemon drop martini and took a sip of her own drink. She hoped her new friend would like it.

She gave a curious look at the Minior that had settled itself beside Mint before she felt something brush against her own leg. Another Minior gazed up at her and she gave it a smile. "Well hey there, buddy." She offered it a pat before responding to Mint. "I can't say I've ever experienced anything quite like this before." Her attention pulled back to the group again as yet another person approached Mint. Mint was pretty popular -- must be good company she thought.

TLDR >> Bo brought some drinks for herself and Mint. Befriended a Minior. Offered Mint a Lemon Drop Martini. And is always up for more good company.
TAG >> , , , @artemis
OUTFIT >> This but ginger

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 2:00:49 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer watched his Toxtricity go with his empty pokeball, leaning over to Frigg to murmur to her. "You go enjoy yourself for a bit. Mingle with some other pokemon, if you want to. I'll be okay."

The Absol simply acknowledged her request, turning to walk off to perhaps obtain a snack. The fact she didn't point out any danger made Summer relax further. Tonight, it was going to be okay.

She had Casey.

"Did you just call me ma'am? Like I'm an old lady?" she said, teasing the poor man. But she led him to back inside, his jacket still hanging around her shoulders as they entered the room.

Summer stretched out her free hand, reaching to rest it on his shoulder while hers lifted their intertwined fingers to the air. "Can you dance?" she asked, smirking at him.

"I will lead," Summer agreed, gently pulling him in the direction she wanted to go, in time to the music.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 2:33:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Well, of course Arkose went to the kitchen. He was practically covered in crumbs, and he was still licking his mouth clean from whatever the hell he had gotten his nasty little paws into.

Matt sighed, a defeated look overcoming him as he looked at his Lycanroc. "I can't control him. What am I going to do with him?"

He looked over at Carina, who looked and sounded angry.

Arkose gave her a look before going back to cleaning up his mess. He clearly didn't seem to care.

Matt looked over at Alexei. "I can't take him anywhere."

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 2:49:18 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
Despite the encouragement, there wasn't much further approach on his own part. Recalling his incident when had been reduced to tears, it seemed like had the situation under control. As much as there was the desire to help, as much as there was the typical disregard for boundaries, Andy did not see fit to intrude here.
[break][break]
Perhaps the girl had never seen a man stabbed before. Granted, it was something he had not witnessed prior to tonight himself. At this point it seemed he was too jaded to be bothered by a couple of cuts. It would likely take a full on disembowelment to really give him pause. But then there were only a few in his book deserving of such a thing.
[break][break]
''You'd be doing all the work, Hoon. Have you seen this man's six pack? A girl and a gimp aren't going to be too much bloody help.'' Not that he wouldn't expect to go along with it for 's sake. The gym leader could shake off the three of him of he wanted too however, at least by Andy's approximation. Who knew if Eris would even be receptive?

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

--

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break.
awards
8,071 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 3:13:46 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
brushes hair from Gavin's eyes with a comment that's as cheesy as it is warm, a spreading flush beneath his skin as he realises the implication of the words. His cheeks turn pink under the unexpected praise.

Leaning forward, he kisses the tip of Temp's nose, brushes their lips together and squeezes their interlocked hands.

"Blue," he says softly, confirming. "At least, it is now."

One of the Minior shines in the deep, indigo blue of the darkening ocean depths. It's this one to which Gavin extends the luxury ball, an offer of solace against its impending fate among the atmosphere.

But it's spared little attention compared to the way Gavin looks at Temp, the colourful lights of the meteor shower dancing across his lover's skin.

"You owe me a dance."

A hand extends in offering.

post #7
this post consists entirely of disgusting cheese meant for
they're near the minior and catching them still
asks temp to dance
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,293 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 3:43:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]MOSSDEEP STAR SOIREE

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

EVENT THREAD
SETTING: MID-SEPTEMBER
MOSSDEEP CITY

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_qymxnm2IAE1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player][break]
[break][break]

AN ANNOUNCEMENT IS MADE BY DR. HOLO. The Litleonid meteor shower will be arriving soon. Above, the automated roof peels away further to reveal more of the night sky above.[break][break]

Furthermore, the announcement comes with a warning: "Just before the Litleonids reach us, the lights will be turned off for the entire observatory for maximum visibility. You are welcome to stay within the building or outside for your viewing. Just ensure that you find a space!"[break][break]