thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,901 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 9:00:50 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin remains silent throughout, returning the glances and nods of those who acknowledge him but otherwise content to simply observe. Energy thrums beneath his skin, a buzzing in the back of his mind.

He knows what awaits them inside the metal cases.

He knows the pain they'll experience.

He doesn't know what will happen to those not strong enough to endure.

Yet he gives no warning, because their consent is implied by their presence in this room. How far would they go for power?

Would it be far enough?

"Best of luck, ."

He gives him a curt nod. Should he survive, they would ensure the glory of Rocket together. Remember your promise, Delarosa.
close tab

played by

Kodiak

Bahamut
He/Him
Feburary 14
Celadon City, Kanto
Bisexual
GAMEFREAK President
grunt
15 height
15 height
let's game!
awards
20 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cossack
Cossack Kurama
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 9:38:07 GMT
Cossack Kurama Avatar
[attr="class","cossack"]

"well it would be a shame if you did actually die after giving a rousing speech such as that."

from the door to the room entered cossack with his porygon floating by his side. he had heard of a gathering of his peers and curiosity got the better of him. while he could only catch a hint of what was going on it sounded like something he just had to witness unfold. and if this little experiment of theirs provided any useful fruits then he wanted to at least brag about being there to see it happen in person.

"our prayers are with you mr delarosa."

@team magma

[newclass=.cossack] [/newclass]
[newclass=.cossack b] color: #7a66d9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cossack i] color: #7a66d9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cossack u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7a66d9;[/newclass]
WLSfHaA5
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 0:24:21 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He felt a shiver run down his spine when the Beast said potential. For…good he hoped? He wanted to be useful so, so badly. He was unable to hold Rowan’s stare and held back a sigh of relief when the Beast looked away. His attention turned to and he grinned a little. “Haha, that’s sweet of you.” He said with a nod of acknowledgement. He didn’t think he’d be a comforting presence her, weak as he was. But just like , its nice to be thought of. When spoke up, he simply uttered a quick, “Maybe an hour, your grace.” There’s a quiet snort that followed as his attention stayed focused on the stage. [break][break]

is articulate when he answered the crowd’s questions. It seemed solid enough…he mentioned thing he wasn’t privy too or maybe dind’t remember. The brief he’d gotten a few days before this meeting had been heavy and mentally taxing. But he trusted Chu-e, as much as anyone could trust a pseudo mentor. He looked at as well, a little nervous about him still. It was hard to grapple with his status, but he was normal enough outside of mission or meeting. He looked down at his feet instead, only moving his attention towards Bryan as he spoke. His heart sort of twisted at his words. Even after all this time he was still unsure about how loyal he was to Rocket. Not in the way a good employee busted ass for their company, but like a member of a family that did everything to protect it. Maybe it was because he hadn’t been here that long. [break][break]

But he couldn’t say he disliked the idea, and when spoke it made it all more real. As Bryan went up, he smiled and quietly wished him luck. “After that speech, how can this not go well?” he said trying to be supportive of his colleague. He wished he had wood to knock on. But he had to believe there wouldn’t be an ironic twist of fate. Bryan would be fine. And so would he, when he went after. Because he would try his damndest to be second. The wait would only worsen his nerves and the last he needed to do was look jittery.

[break][break]

+ @lotta people oops [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2021 11:24:31 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

Killian's been little more than a quiet observer so far. Ignoring the conversation he'd started with Giona in favor of listening to the coward. They had thoughts, concerns - and voices caution in the face of the unknown.

The Rocket Beast isn't wrong. It's nice to see his growth from stumbling and getting captured to the man he is now. Silent praise is all the admin can offer, however. His thoughts and focus are pulled elsewhere.

stepped forward, and a dark brow arched. So he'd gotten a VIP pass to be a human test subject? And his speech made it clear he's willing to risk it all. Killian can't help but respect the man's willingness to go to any lengths for those he cherished.

A shared trait.

Slipping both hands into his pockets, Killian stepped away from the crowd to join Bryan and the other higher-ups on stage. "Good speech." even if Killian hated them. He gave and then a knowing look.

"I won't cut in line, tempting as it is, but I assume my second place medal is still good?"

@magma

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,535 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2021 7:36:45 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

S.P.E.C.T.R.A's HEAD IN ATTENDANCE

The symphony of conversations descend into hushed silence when steps out from behind his podium to address the small crowd once more. The fox quietly gauges the faces of those in the crowd below as the underboss does so, then is thankful for the mask he wears when he shifts his obscured gaze towards the screen depicting . Without his mask, they might have seen familiarity in his eyes.

That man was a friend to , however . Not Admin Fox. And, though the latter had paid their prisoner a visit, there was nothing that could tie one persona to the other with definite precision. Recomposing himself, and internally relieved to know Balder remained alive (for now), the masked admin returns his attention to the crowd below as Chu-e as he unlocks a metal box and pulls out the chilled vials within.

The trials were beginning.

Seemingly INFATUATED with the thought of proving himself to Rocket, and the 'family' therein, steps forward to stake his claim to that first vial. On one hand, Admin Fox admired the young man's resolve and bravery. On the other, he thought him a fool for jeopardizing his life— especially when he had much yet to offer without needing to be artificially juiced up. In the end, however, this was his decision to make. And if he came out of this alive, well...

He easily could be one of the strongest Beasts they ever had.

✕ UNDER THE ADMIN FOX PERSONA (check infamy file for details)
✕ advent calendar prompt day 4: reference the "infatuation" status, the move ATTRACT or G-MAX CUDDLE, or the ability CUTE CHARM
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,812 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 5:27:34 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar had no questions to ask. No doubts, no dissolutions, no fears. Oscar heard every single thing described about this procedure, and Oscar did not flinch. He knew what he wanted, and he was ready to put everything on the line to get it. If he looked at all anxious, that was simply his impatience eating away at him.

When the time came to line up, Oscar got up and sped walk to join in. was given the first slot, which Oscar understood but was still irritated by. As he got in line, he would finally make his thoughts known. "Let's go let's go let's go! I've been waiting years for an opportunity like this, I can barely wait any longer!"

Oscar twitched, his rising agitation making him appear far angrier than he intended. Maybe.
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 9:42:44 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcreditssera"]
[attr="class","sidelongs"]
[attr="class","bodyboxsera"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

It seemed the intensity wasn't just with everyone else. Rowan seemed to preoccupied with his own thoughts so he didn't respond to her jests. Though perhaps he hadn't heard her. Nonetheless she wouldn't bother him if he was busy with other pressing matters, such as the information Chu-e was dishing out to everyone. [break][break]

"The long and short of it is: Some of you are going to be injected with chemicals we've been working on to try and replicate Avatar powers. We've been working on this for a while to move it into the testing stages, which is... what all of you are, now. Any questions?"[break][break]

There were plenty of questions she should be asking but what kept her lips sealed was the thought that if knowing the answers would change anything? She was going to participate regardless and she already knew the risks involved but she was determined to see things through till the end. She had to, for herself, rocket, and Cas. [break][break]

The following debate between Rowan and the other's offer some good insight. Luckily there were people around like Rowan that had a healthy dose of confidence and caution that could reason with the masses. Not everyone was like Serena with nothing to really lose. The underboss quickly interjects into the conversation, "You're looking at the risks. I used to be part of a precursor experiment to MAGMA called False Prophet. It failed, obviously, and now I have a disease that makes my body reject my organs. That project was years ago and Rocket is much better equipped. We also have more resources at our disposal."[break][break]

Serena frowned as she stared up at Chu-e on the podium. That's true but what exactly were the results of this current testing phase? Even Serena found herself curious of the outcome. While the assurance that things would be different this time was nice she wanted to know everything if she was going to be offering her body up as a living test dummy. Again, not that the knowledge would change her decision, but it would certainly sate her curiosity. [break][break]

"We have Avatars to sample from, Infinity Energy to test with, Blue Mulch thanks to , building blocks from the previous Shadow Machine. I've personally researched extensively into the power released by Mega Evolution and we have brilliant scientific minds at the helm. The previous project was stable but it was a failure because it wasn't enough."[break][break]

Chu-e continues before walking over to some metal boxes and unlocks them with a crisp snap. When he turns around it seems he's pulled out some chilled test tubes. "I have a theory, which I got from Walsh and Merlino when he gained his Avatar ship. Bryan? I did promise you to be first in line for providing the mulch. The rest of you will get your turns in due time."[break][break]

Serena crossed her arms over here chest as amber hues narrowed on the chilled substance in the tube. Would they be getting a live demonstration? Bryan, who had been called to the stand, spoke up next. "I would like to say some words first if I could chu-e. If I die I at least wanna say some cool shit before I kick the bucket." Serena shook her head but even she couldn't hide the small smirk on her features.[break][break]

"You all have your reasons for being here. I have my own personal reasons for being in rocket as well, but I want you all to know something." he began, "For whatever reason you joined rocket, loneliness, revenge, justice, money. Whatever the fuck it is, it doesn't matter. We are all family, continue to protect one another, work together, the reason we can beat the league is because they cant divide us like they divide themselves. We are one, WE are the glory of rocket. Do not forget that."[break][break]

Serena blinked for a moment while silence rested over the crowd before she started laughing. She attempted to stifle her chuckles by covering her hand over her mouth. "What the hell?" she said between giggles. "Out of all the cheesy lines you could've said too," she said after she took a moment to regain her composure. She gently wiped a tear away from her eye before offering him a smirk. "Just relax and get doped up. It's not like you to think about something so hard, I'm worried for you." she said as she teased him slightly to lighten the mood up a bit. [break][break]

He had a point, whether she would want to admit it or not. The power scales were severely imbalanced and they couldn't allow the league to continue amassing power like this and remain unchecked. It was in all their best interest to get with the program. Personal agendas aside this was for the betterment of Rocket at the end of the day. Failure couldn't, shouldn't, and wouldn't be an option.

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: + + [break]
+ Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: [break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

Serena + M.A.G.M.A. Mega Thread

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodyboxsera headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); --accentRGB: 125,113,107; --accent: #c15429 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .bodyboxsera] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodyboxsera; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.05) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h2, .sidelongs h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 2:23:37 GMT
shiv Avatar

A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING

MOD POST FOR TEAM ROCKET

'S TEST TUBE IS CHOSEN AS AMMUNITION. Inside, the infinity energy siphoned from his biological make, intertwined with the late Solgaleo, remains hauntingly still. is presented as the first to be tested on by way of injection.

Eventually, the time comes. When the needle pierces flesh, it is not the pain of puncture that perturbs . Instead, it is the painful process of adaptation. The body attempts to reconcile its own biological constitution with this foreign concoction. It is an agonizing experience. As 's body spasms and convulses as he attempts to stomach the transition, would notice something happening to him.

He finds himself losing an aspect of his powers. Although he is unsure of what, it is a dramatic emptying. A vacuum of ability that leaves no trace— as if it is a possible, permanent change.

When comes to, he finds that he can do the following, while can not:

bryan can use the late solgaleo's energy within himself to shed or cast blinding light from his body. the consistency or longevity of this ability is unknown.

Furthermore, subsequent deductions can be made:
  • despite everyone possessing a biosignature or infinity energy of their own, the sheer variance between pokemon and people, will make this process of siphoning "avatar powers" inherently unstable, difficult, and imperfect.
  • should a rocket observing communicate with , one can eventually deduce that transferring an "avatar power" to another person will transfer a component or facet of their power.
  • this transfer of power is permanent...

Of those here, it is possible that and could permanently bestow a facet of their power to anyone else through this method. Attempts with 's abilities will fail, for he is a peculiar and alarming case.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 4:35:23 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

At first, bryan's dread and anxiety was the worst part of this process. [break][break]

But it was very short lived.[break][break]

As he was injected with the syringe and his body began to convulse uncontrollably and he began to scream in agony. The process could only be described as if lava was coursing through his veins as his blood was pumping. When it reached his eyes he began to scream even harder as everyone would begin to see them change color. His right eye for some reason began to change from red to green and his left eye was still red but his Scelera began to also change. [break][break]

It went from white, to black as he continued to scream in agony. Eventually his body begins to glow uncontrollable and Bryan breaks free of the straps that held him down. He fell to the floor and he stopped glowing, he was perfectly still until eventually a breath filled his lungs and he began to pull himself back up. [break][break]

He was changed as he looked to his fellow rockets and they can see the change that occurred in his eyes. "Did...did it work..?" he said between his words as he felt extremely exhausted and lingering waves of pain.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 4:48:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

It’s as Mint had assumed with all those stories and movies and tv shows. Weird science was always fucking painful. It’s not…pretty or graceful. It doesn’t look cool at all. It just fucking sucks. And that’s the thing he’d agreed to. This is what he hadn’t wanted to see because he knew as soon as he did, he’d have second thoughts and doubts. And there they were. His doubts echoed in every scream, every convulsion of ’s body. His limbs and head bouncing and shaking uncontrollably like he was being electrocuted. Mint had never even gotten punched in the face, how was he supposed to withstand that. That’s probably why they strapped you in beforehand. [break][break]

“Fucking hope it did. Are you ok?” he asked moving past others to help the man up. He still felt sick at the sight of him. Bryan, from the little he knew of him, had been an incredibly capable Rocket. Though his experience was down to just a mission, the ease he’d gone through such a small task with him was enough to tell he’d been experienced. This shit? This was so much more different than beating up chumps for loan payments and stealing pokemon eggs from a daycare center. [break][break]

He’s shaking, as he offered the bigger man a hand up. “Tell me you feel great. Kind of hard to go second after that, you know?” he added with a forced smile not as enthused to go as he had been just minutes earlier.

[break][break]

+ heehooheehoo [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2021 20:55:46 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

was chosen. it made sense. he was one of rocket’s strongest. they were weaponizing.

she watched the writhing, convulsing, and remembered the day that she and her brother had practically vomited their powers at the feet of declan walsh. she had never seen in so much pain. her eyes crossed the room towards him again, briefly.

after the experiment had completed, she regarded 's attempt to gauge success with a careful stare. after several moments, she turned, and walked out of the room without a word except whatever she was muttering to herself. she would speak with scientists later, when the room had cleared.

darkrai remained longer, perhaps curious, but eventually seemed to disappear into the shadows again.
@rocket
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 1:40:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

ARCHIVAL NOTE:[break]
Thank you for participating!