part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 17:54:16 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar

M.A.G.M.A.

THE MODIFICATION AND ADJUSTMENT OF GENETICS TO MAGNIFY AVATARS

People file in as Chu-e flips through his notes. When the stream seems to have stopped and people start to chatter amongst themselves, only then does Chu-e shuffle to set up what looks like... a projector? A white screen is pulled down as it starts up, just a blank screen for now.

"So!" Moving back to the podium, Chu-e raises his voice to the crowd to call for attention and silence. "Guys, gals, non-binary pals- are we all ready to learn about..."

He presses a button on his tablet. A slide-show comes up, the title screen showing off two clip-art superheroes next to pink and blue words with a 'Jazz Jive' font. The whole thing is very '80s bowling alley carpet'. The words say THE MODIFICATION AND ADJUSTMENT OF GENETICS TO MAGNIFY AVATARS.

"All that up there." He motioned to the screen. Another click, showing off some of the more technical science, words crammed together to fit onto the screen.

"The long and short of it is: Some of you are going to be injected with chemicals we've been working on to try and replicate Avatar powers. We've been working on this for a while to move it into the testing stages, which is... what all of you are, now. Any questions?"

A quick 'fwip!' of a whistle, which summons a Machamp. She carries a few strange metal boxes onto the stage, setting them behind Choi as he looks out over the crowd.

WHAT WE'RE DOING

a new age is coming.

FOR THE GLORY OF ROCKET offer you body. Great power may come to those who are lucky.

here are the following OOC rules for this group thread:

• EVERYONE IN ROCKET may post in this thread! It does not matter your rank or standing, so long as you agree to the rules for entry.
  • Anyone who joins this thread and was not invited, in Rocket's eyes, will be seen as CONSENTING TO EXPERIMENTATION.
  • If the information about M.A.G.M.A. leaves this room, there will be DIRE IC CONSEQUENCES.
  • Young bodies are unstable. No one UNDER THE AGE OF 16 may consent to experiments.
  • For those brave enough to participate, you MAY BE REWARDED for your loyalty to Rocket.
  • Those who were Invited (see the tags) are NOT REQUIRED to participate, but it would be appreciated if you did!
  • There is NO POSTING ORDER.

A TIMELINE

from the start till this moment.

A very rough, not exactly accurate list of all threads involving and working up to this

Threads are missing! If you or your character were involved in any MAGMA related threads not listed below, no matter how small, please DM them to YAMS so they may be added! Thank you!

@ MAGMA

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 18:20:02 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The conversation helped distract him and he found himself slowly returning to how he usually was now. Mask off, friendly, eager for any kind of attention. He's back to reaching out for friends, and feeling more comfortable just existing. And then began his presentation and he felt his heart sink into his stomach. This wasn't some Rocket meeting picnic, or corporate party event. This is crucial scientific progress, defying the Gods themselves. This is a turning point for the crime organization as well as his own. And although he had given up the right to walk away days ago, he still had the thought cross his mind as a Machamp stepped out with sample of whatevrr fucking chemicla concoction was strong enough to fuck with his genetic make up. [break][break]

He swallowed thickly, feeling cold and hot all at once. There was nothing to be scared about. Just being here meant he'd made his choice. He glanced at the crowd. @artemis is absent. Good. Like with all the bad decisions in his life, he didn't want any witnesses. Not anyone that knew him intimately. [break][break]

He raised his hand, smiling with confidence he didn't have but carefully pretended he did. "Can I go first?" His words are light, almost cheeky and they leave him without stutter or waver. He's shaking, , , and @kris might be able to catch it. But it's better this way. Nothing left. Better to step into the unknown than allow himself to be anxious about it. It'd hurt. There's no way this wouldn't.

[break][break]

+ @lotta people but mainly bryan [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 18:32:54 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]
@kris

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

"Sorry bud." he says standing up right after Mint. "But me and big man over there." he says pointing over to . "Have a deal that if I provided him with some material for M.A.G.M.A he'd help me out. Right?" he says looking over to the underboss. [break][break]

"So fortunately for the rest of you, if I die you all will realize the risk it means to do this. We can very well die, so I hope you have all your affairs arranged before you just leap into this." He says looking over to chu-e to see if he would allow bryan to proceed.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 18:42:37 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
[attr="class","rhythm"]
no one would ever

change this animal

I have become

An eyebrow raised as and leapt at the opportunity to volunteer for potentially life-threatening testing without bothering to inquire about the project and it's risks. "Impulsive and irresponsible." A mental note Rowan made to add to their Beast evaluations, though he knew as much about Bryan before now.

"Perhaps you two should ask about the dangers before leaping to see which of you will die first." Rowan commented aloud, glancing between the both of them with amber eyes before turning towards Chu-e. "What exactly are the risks involved? Have Pryde or Flint been able to identify a suitable iteration for human testing, yet?"

(tagged)⏤ @magma

(notes)⏤ BRyan and mint are dumb
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 18:42:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I am a little shitter!"

Kris repeated excitedly with a shit-eating grin on their face as they responded to . They kept up their shit-eating grin as they responded to the man's words. "That's exactly why I do it, mister tits bigger than my head Bryan!" Kris said with immense pride in their voice. "And that sounds good to me, Bryan, my dude." Kris responded to Bryan with a broader smile.

Suddenly, the meeting started, and after a short clip of science bullshit outside of their expertise from . got up, and he said he wanted to go first. Kris can see the way the guy is shaking like a leaf. What a pussy. Kris listened to Bryan's little speech, and when he finished, Kris stood up on their seat to speak up loudly for everybody to hear. "Can I go last? I think seeing who dies or not will be a learning experience." Also, making a betting ring to see who lives or dies will be amusing. Kris will have an absolute feast if they bet smartly enough!
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 18:49:52 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

@kris

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

"This is not something I'm rushing at all with all due respect sir. I've been made aware of the dangers of this project for some time." he said as Rowan posed a question at bryan. " has been very forth coming and honest with me about the possibilities and dangers of this project. We've spoken in length and I've made plans with him as to what will happen if I am to die as a result. I am unsure however if others have done the same. " he says. [break][break]

"Time im afraid is just not on my side for me to wait." Which reminded him of something "Oh yeah, Miss and Mr. . Me and were able to secure a cadaver for your purposes if you wish to use it for testing. An accident happened at the tree and Gavin recommended we give it to your labs for any uses you may have." he said unsure if Gavin had told them about it.

notes about this post

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 18:50:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
hover for info
oh shit he's late.

does prince have any fucking clue what he's late to? well, no, other than a few rumors, but he's nothing if not a curious bitch so...here he was. making some grand entrance.

not really. someone's speaking when he arrives- a short ass little man that prince thinks they've seen before. something about the star tournament? they want to do an awkward wave, but if their memory serves right, he kicked their pokemon's asses and they're still a little bitter about that. sorry, sickly twink.

he says something about....trying to replicate avatar powers. which is cool and all but prince isn't about to even pretend they know how that works so they're not going to. they do want to try it out though. since they're already here and curiosity killed the pink haired bastard and all that.

the presentation itself is short, and prince almost asks to go first, halfway raising a hand- but someone beat them to it. two people- something something the girls are fightingggg. and...prince didn't particuarly want to die today, so they lowered their hand to rest in their lap again.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".prince"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".prince b"]color:#7b6678; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prince i"]color:#7b6678; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prince a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 19:00:14 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
'Mon amour d'argent,' is whispered from across the room. Unease washes over her with cold, cruel hands down the back of her neck. She realizes, as soon as she sees it, that what she's looking at is dread manifested in human form.

Calla McCoy.

Her twisted smile leaves an uncomfortable combination of butterflies and fear in her stomach, and she forces herself to not return the gesture. Not even when she steps closer to her, not even when the woman's eyes never leave her own.

Instead, she finds the pointing finger of the man with the blue hair. He points for a moment, waves at her, and then his attention is promptly taken by another man that she also recognizes in some capacity.

It seemed everyone knew everyone in Rocket - she was the only one who knew no one.

In an attempt to shake off the hound pursuing her, who bore yellow eyes and blood red hair, Remi pulls away from the wall to merge herself deeper into the fray. Along the way she bumps into a certain , with whom she makes eye contact with briefly before moving on.

Now close to the raised platform, her attention is drawn by the moving presentation and the man announcing the intentions of this gathering.

"Testing stages?"

Her voice is a whisper as she glances over the entire room. Dozens of people, all who walked through these doors willingly. But had they known? Were they aware of the consequences they'd agreed to when they stepped through that door? Because she hadn't.

And yet a very real part of her felt.. excited. Anticipation replaces her dread, as well as a sense of whimsy or wonder. Artificial avatars? Without the need for the legendary themselves? What would have happened had Roman known about this?

But just as she opens her mouth to volunteer, that blue-headed man with the pointing finger takes the words right out of her mouth. She hesitates, but frowns and steps forward anyway.

"You nearly pissed yourself in the middle of a black market trade."

Remi side-eyes him, but comes to a stop at his side.

"I'll go with him."
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 19:01:47 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint hadn't expected Bryan to be just as eager. Really, he just wanted to get this over with. Bryan seemed more intent though, but he didn't have an inkling as to why. And then chimed in, and Mint did his best not to fold under his words. "Respectfully, sir, being here means we've already agreed to put ourselves on the line. Whatever the risks, we can't take back walking into this room. Whatever happens, is meant to happen." There's no point in fearing it. Let go, Micha. [break][break]

"As far as I can tell, if the formula is flawed then we'll all die. But I'd rather believe in and 's work." He added, looking back at @kris for a moment. His eyes moved back to Bryan. He didn't have the same reassurance as him, the other rocket far more skilled and acclimated to the organization than he was. But still, he found himself agreeing with him. Maybe they could just get juiced up at the same time? That way if for whatever reason Bryan melted away. Mint wouldn't see too much of it before he followed suit. There's a flash of pink in his peripheral, and he allowed himself a brief look at . At least when he went, there would be something colorful to focus on. [break][break]

Just as he felt himself settling back into calm the smuggler from the other night spoke up. Hisbears are suddenly bright red and he snapped his head instinctually ready to scream his protest. But at the last second he remembered where he was and simply clenched his fists by his side. "That's hyperbolic and untrue." She stood by him though, and he felt a strange sense of relief. He can't help but look up at her with wide eyes, unable to hold his composure too long. Maybe @artemis wasn't here, but it was nice to feel like someone had his back.

[break][break]

+ @lotta people but mainly bryan [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 20:43:35 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
[attr="class","rhythm"]
no one would ever

change this animal

I have become

Bryan Delarosa had discussed this project at length with Chu-e, and as such Rowan wouldn't make an effort to differ him from what his mind was already set upon, instead he turned his attention towards Mint's protests. "It's worth pointing out that just because you are in this room doesn't mean you are forced to participate in testing. We aren't Kanto Rocket, forced experimentation isn't our agenda." A side-eye was given toward , as though the comment was targeting the man and their beliefs.

"I simply want you to be aware of the risks. You have a lot of potential, Frost." Rowan didn't enjoy being so formal, especially since Mint had already seen the more relaxed side of the Beast, but he couldn't afford to look weak in front of those who already doubted his promotion.

"That being said..." Amber eyes shifted to look in Chu-e's direction once more. "...I'm personally interested, I just don't plan on dying for the miniscule chance at power. I'd like re-assurement."

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ monka
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

catello casimiro
he him
twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 8:47:51 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

commanded everyone's attention. At the head of the class, not unlike a teacher in how he wrestled the powerpoint. The MAGMA project. He'd heard nothing of it until now, but seeing the acronym spelled out put a smile on his face.

He looked away for a second, thinking of his encounters with avatar power. His near death in the forest. Groudon trusting him. knocking him to the ground. His smile grew to the point that it pulled the skin around his eyes, a rarity for the man who looked young by keeping a stern expression.

He then overheard someone else in the communal garden. spoke up, volunteering to go first. It'd been a while. Giona glanced aside at him and maintained his grin.

"Thanks. You being here with us is making it easier for me to be brave about this."

The hem of his undershirt dipped low enough to expose his collarbone. Giona cast his collarshirt to the ground, exposing his arms, as if anticipating the injection. His tattoos, his mix of 'tribal' lightning bolts and agonized faces like usable items in Devil May Cry, were on display. He beamed up at Chu-e with excitement.

"My one question is... When will it be my turn?"

magma meeting 2021 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Enter scene.
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 4:23:23 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
"Dirt? So Chu-E likes dirt?"

Eli knew this was going to be interesting if this was the first thing he got from entering the room. He sat beside Bryan, leaning back like he would slip out of the chair.

He really didn't care much about the dirt, so he left the topic be.

Then it was Mint's turn to pester him. He offered him a middle finger with a savage looking grin.

"Hey, fucker."

Shortly after, the meeting began. He turned his attention to Chu-E as he went over what exactly was going on, what was to be expected, yada yada...

So, if he got this experimentation done, he could be rewarded. Sounded like a plan.

Everyone seemed excited about going, except for one dude who wanted to go last. Whatever. Eli tapped a finger against his arm.

"Do we know how long this thing is gonna last?" he asked, mostly for his own benefit.

close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
twenty-seven
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
12 height
12 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 20:32:13 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar

Once the room was called to order (well, as best as order could be called anyway) the presentation followed.

And then—for the first time in a long while—his eyebrows went up slightly. More on the choice of font, that was ridiculously tacky, but who was he to argue? He was just a follower, however he followed with reason.

His eyebrows remained raised as the cliff notes was presented, and then questions were being fielded.

His mind lingered on ‘some’, not ‘all’. What was up with that? Were ‘prayers’ needed before volunteering for this?

Either way, everyone else was asking all the questions, so he would just go in line once they started calling for volunteers.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 8:23:27 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar

M.A.G.M.A.

THE MODIFICATION AND ADJUSTMENT OF GENETICS TO MAGNIFY AVATARS

As expected, there is a murmuring and chatter. brings up an excellent point. So, stepping from behind the podium, Chu-e does a flashy little twirl in place. Showing off the goods, so to say.

"You're looking at the risks. I used to be part of a precursor experiment to MAGMA called False Prophet. It failed, obviously, and now I have a disease that makes my body reject my organs. That project was years ago and Rocket is much better equipped. We also have more resources at our disposal."

He taps the screen, showing a picture of the HNN articles showcasing as captured by Rocket.

"We have Avatars to sample from, Infinity Energy to test with, Blue Mulch thanks to , building blocks from the previous Shadow Machine. I've personally researched extensively into the power released by Mega Evolution and we have brilliant scientific minds at the helm. The previous project was stable but it was a failure because it wasn't enough."

He moves over to the metal boxes and unlocks them, pulling out chilled test tubes.

"I have a theory, which I got from Walsh and Merlino when he gained his Avatar ship. Bryan? I did promise you to be first in line for providing the mulch. The rest of you will get your turns in due time."

WHAT WE'RE DOING

a new age is coming.

FOR THE GLORY OF ROCKET offer you body. Great power may come to those who are lucky.

here are the following OOC rules for this group thread:

• EVERYONE IN ROCKET may post in this thread! It does not matter your rank or standing, so long as you agree to the rules for entry.
  • Anyone who joins this thread and was not invited, in Rocket's eyes, will be seen as CONSENTING TO EXPERIMENTATION.
  • If the information about M.A.G.M.A. leaves this room, there will be DIRE IC CONSEQUENCES.
  • Young bodies are unstable. No one UNDER THE AGE OF 16 may consent to experiments.
  • For those brave enough to participate, you MAY BE REWARDED for your loyalty to Rocket.
  • Those who were Invited (see the tags) are NOT REQUIRED to participate, but it would be appreciated if you did!
  • There is NO POSTING ORDER.

A TIMELINE

from the start till this moment.

A very rough, not exactly accurate list of all threads involving and working up to this

Threads are missing! If you or your character were involved in any MAGMA related threads not listed below, no matter how small, please DM them to YAMS so they may be added! Thank you!

@ MAGMA

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
A M.A.G.M.A. MEETING
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2021 8:56:27 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

@god

His blood ran cold. Chu-e had said his name after the speech and it was finally time to put up. It was funny, he talked a lot of game but when it came to it he was still afraid. Afraid of death, afraid to take a life, afraid to lose. He had dreamed of this moment over and over and now that it was here in front of him he was a deer in the headlights. [break][break]

The one thing that made him step towards ? Time slowed for him as he recalled everything from his journey until now. It was the words spoke to him recently, the ones she couldn't remember and that he cant forgive himself for ever uttering. His promise to , to ensure that Hoenn would not become another Kanto, preserving it's beauty. He also recalled all the other people who tried to help him along his journey for the past year like and the tree experiments. He was going to do this to this to make sure he could protect like he had promised as they were almost on death's door. [break][break]

Most of all, he remembered why he even started this entire journey. He was doing this for @soleil , he made a promise to her he was going to ensure would be fulfilled, he had faith in chu-e to soar where he sank if it came to such a thing. [break][break]

He nodded "I would like to say some words first if I could chu-e. If I die I at least wanna say some cool shit before I kick the bucket." he said turning around to look to everyone in the room from his rather anime like sentence, he wasn't good with words. "You all have your reasons for being here. I have my own personal reasons for being in rocket as well, but I want you all to know something." he said giving a small pause as he tried to find the right words. [break][break]

"For whatever reason you joined rocket, loneliness, revenge, justice, money. Whatever the fuck it is, it doesn't matter. We are all family, continue to protect one another, work together, the reason we can beat the league is because they cant divide us like they divide themselves. We are one, WE are the glory of rocket. Do not forget that." with that his face kind of turned red and for once it wasn't because he had drank before. [break][break]

He turned back over to and whispered. "Can you make sure I die? That was kind of really embarrassing." he said scratching the back of his head as he awaited for chu-e's instructions on what to do.

notes about this post

Notes go here