[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

DEATH ENABLED EVENT
SCHEDULED END: DECEMBER(?)

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r2jv6sfEia1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]

PROLOGUE

LATE NOVEMBER — A GOVERNMENT LABORATORY IS STATIONED among the old stones of Rustboro City. Upon arrival, attendees are led by League officers to lower floors. As security clearance, those who have been granted personal invitations must present their letter— which are promptly examined by Rotom scanners.[break][break]

Avatars who have responded to the open invitation have been requested to arrive a week earlier for verification. Allowance into this expedition requires proof of avatarship; after all, anyone could feign blessing and partnership in this world rife of fantastical creatures. Even still...

Bureaucracy requires documentation. Anyone who participates must indicate that they are indeed an avatar and indicate who their Pokemon patron is with a signature. Furthermore, participants have been asked about their fashion tastes.

Everyone is led into a antechamber by League Officers. Far below ground level, it is quiet here. Almost unnervingly so. Those uncomfortable with claustrophobia may feel the suppressive dread of being this deep in the earth creeping across their shoulders and settling in their lungs. The walls are a sheer laboratory white. Bright fluorescent lighting drowns the area of its colour— save for the last layer of blonde hue of Commissioner 's hair. Dahlia steps forth, flanked by two bodyguards. Behind her, a circular door remains shut tight, a thin grey diagonal line revealing the shape of their panels.[break][break]

"thank you all for coming! i'll spare the superfluous pleasantries." Dahlia presses her hand against a small square panel, causing the antechamber's walls to flip. "put these on. one size fits all. quickly now!"[break][break]

On racks, form fitting black suits dangle like ghosts. Labels on each suit carry the names of this menagerie. With a crisp shhhnk sound, Dahlia pulls a small gold rod from the middle of the antechamber. A courtesy curtain is attached to it, and she tugs it all the way to the other end, obscuring herself.[break][break]

"these are protective suits designed by dr. jabami. you'll need them to protect yourself from the ruins' cold waters," her silhouette speaks: a dark mask against the bright canvas, "and the next room."

PROTOTYPE SUIT: This protective gear has been developed by after his encounter with a draconid man in Mt. Chimney's supposed past. Inspired by the idea that an item can act as a conduit for energy— he has created these clothes in order to help the human body withstand the area beyond the antechamber.

Upon adorning them, the suits immediately adopt the shape and colours of their wearers. Their hair colour. Their eye colour— and curiously, any of their Pokemon should they be outside of their pokeballs. However, it will only adopt the colour and patterns of the Pokemon with the biggest bond and/or biological imprint of energy...[break][break]

"oh don't be shy. you'll need to rely upon each other after all." Dahlia says, should anyone voice concerns over their immodesty. "oh, and please do be careful with your suits. they need to be returned to the league afterwards."[break][break]

Despite this antechamber's separation from what lies beyond, you all can't help but feel unnerved by the unknown. How could a laboratory building house these ancient ruins in its basement? How did the ruins get here in the first place?

RULES & GUIDELINES

INSTRUCTIONS

THIS IS A PROLOGUE. There will be no deadline for a post and posting during this round is entirely optional. When the first moderator post is published, deadlines will begin to be enforced.[break][break]

For this prologue, feel free to have your characters banter with each other as they suit up. They may wear their outerwear overtop of these prototype suits or pack their clothes in the antechamber's loading spaces. Pokeball holsters are also available for characters to harness.[break][break]

You may post multiple times during this prologue round.

DEADLINE

NO DEADLINE

[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 7:55:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
here, in the cold antechamber, a mere circular door separates them from the unknown. nerves pushed aside in favor of excitement, thrill, and curiosity, he reaches for his suit, slipping it on with ' help. he does the same for her after.

it wraps around his body, colors immediately shifting to an elegant green to match his partner pokemon. something akin to virizion's horns shape across his shoulders, complimented only by the pink of his hair.

"that's pretty cool."

he can't help but chuckle as he looks over at .

"eyes up here, kyle."

tossing him a wink, he turns to .

"how are you feeling?"
NOTES
- suit adopts virizion's colors
- with and
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 8:29:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
at ' teasing, kyle goes against the elite four's instruction and deliberately keeps his eyes on his most awkward areas to induce the undesired effect. the staring remains all while he puts on the suit.

"it is really hard to get my eyes off of it though, i am sorry, mister matias silph," kyle states slowly, as if dictating words instead of naturally speaking a coherent sentence.

when kyle slips on the rest of the suit, the colors of orange, brown and gray in terrakion's hue adorn the suit, with accents appearing as it fits. only then does he get his eyes off of and to himself to take a look.

he opens his mouth to thrown another tease, but then he sees it shift to another one pattern, more specifically entei's. he turns around to see if anyone else was experiencing a similar error before turning to .

"is this normal?" he asks the commissioner.

@aqua2
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 8:31:05 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

She’s no avatar, but she knows enough about this stuff to be dangerous, hence why probably invited her to tag along. Eva is always grateful for the opportunity for adventure, and this is no exception. She’s brimming with excitement, practically exploding with it. Her energy is contagious, and the bright smile is hard to wipe off her face.

With ’s help, she slips into the suit with ease. The fabric seems to cling perfectly to her curves. It takes on an ivory hue with emerald accents, mirroring the Gallade (and Gardevoir) that frequently accompanied her on her adventures with the AQUA Initiative. Matias’s is much greener, but side by side they kind of seem to match. Coincidence, for sure.

A hand tugs at the interesting fabric and she cast a grin, “Neat stuff,” she admits as she lets her gaze glance over the small crowd of those already in their gear.

“Great!” she responds to . It’s hard to hide her grin. He’d recognize it from a mile away: She’s excited. The prospect of discovery, adventure, and danger make her adrenaline surge, “You’re lookin’ mighty fine in that suit, how are you feelin’?”

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
598 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 8:41:25 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
"mm, some imperfection is to be expected. the suits are still in their prototype stage after all." dahlia parts the curtains enough for one blue eye to sneak past. "thankfully, we'll be able to improve these suits with the data collected from today."

she pulls back the curtain, the golden rings holding the fabric screeching as they grind across the rod.

"however, do not worry. the suits should be entirely safe."

across the partition, she hears the familiar voice of her head professor.

"eva! i'm so glad you're able to join us. the analysis you conducted on our unfortunate spoink was a meaningful study. your data has allowed this expedition to happen in fact! we really have you to thank." dahlia remains cryptic: words filtered by shadow and shyest silhouette.

/ aqua assembly

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 9:00:33 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

just like kazimir himself wasn't an avatar himself yet he was still here as back up in case things went a little bit south. of course while he didn't have an avatar pokemon there was his urshifu that was still named as king of fighters as well as the power to harness z-moves was probably the next best thing. at least that's what he told himself anyway.

as everyone was gathered up and handed suits kazimir was a bit hesitant to put it on but once he undressed and slipped a leg into it the suit just sort of...came alive. it felt like the material itself came alive as it allowed kazimir to slip into it comfortably before suddenly shrinking around his whole body, hugging his skin tight as it started to change color and twist around with him still in the middle, the motions of the suit causing his body to have small spasms and make it look like he was dancing along with its odd movement as it snapped around his body and shimmered in the light. "i-i-is it supposed to do tha-a-a-ah".

kaz could barely get a word in as the suit slowly took on the color scheme of his urshifu (who was just standing there flabbergasted) and take the shape of a familiar costume of his as it turned into what looked like his pokkenger suit but the design was clearly printed onto the prototype suit. how it even knew what that costume even looked like was just...well it was pretty damn convenient wasn't it?

"uuuuuh...what...why...is this suit made out of living tissue or something? cause that felt weird."

@team aqua

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 18:09:35 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]modesty doesn't exist here. not like it ever really existed, though.

she steps up to collect her suit quietly, the outstretched hand surprisingly gentle when it plucks the hanger from the rack. the colors resemble her automaton, muted and discolored to reflect the shiny nature. little gauntlets adorn each hand while pointed formations sit as shoulder pads, a perfect mirror.

and yet, when she pulls it on and tight fabric settles into every dip and curve of her lower body, the colors begin to shift. muted blues are supposed to be accented with greens... but the color that shows up is anything but green. pink settles where the pulse of a golurk's energy crackles through clay. it's familiar, reminiscent of a deity having long since left.

it's the strain of power she clings to with bloody fingers, she reasons. it's logical.

illeana struggles to pull on the rest, barely managing to get her arms into it before it strains getting over her chest. everything's obscured, thankfully, but fucking hell... feebly, she searches for a familiar face to help, hoping to see or come to her aide.

aqua assembly pt. 2

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,219 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 20:46:40 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melodyblue"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody was extremely nervous about this meeting, everyone saw her partner up with cobalion during the tournament's finale. Yet even now she hasn't really exhibited anything that would really classify her as an 'avatar'. She had met with various avatars before and she no special skills like them, she couldn't cause disasters, she couldn't heal people or make plants grow like , hell the only real thing she did that was remarkable was win 2nd place at the Hoenn star tournament and then immediately get kidnapped by rocket. Despite all of that,  Katherine scouted her for aqua and kyle even encouraged it. [break][break]

The sleek white sterile pathway made her a bit nervous, her heart racing faster and faster with every step. Cobalion who was already by her side nudged her to keep her calm and she placed a hand on him to acknowledge him trying to calm her down. It worked for the most part as the thing to bring her out of her head space was Dahlia suddenly meeting with the group. She had rushed them all into the chamber, the walls of the roam spun around and revealed these clothes that seemed pretty plain all things considered. [break][break]

She looked around and eventually found the one that had her name on it, it was a slim dress with a large slit to allow melody mobility while she wore it. Cobalion moved to cover her as she changed, as he knew she didn't like to reveal herself to others in that sense. Oh lord this outfit was kind of loose and not very stylish at first. It began to move around her skin, adjusting itself to her body to be worn properly and then as Cobalion nudged it, curious as to why it was moving so much, color began to manifest on it. The main color of the dress being the same light blue as Melody's current hair color and Cobalion's skin tones. There was a white trim along the dresses and melody pulled out of her bag a couple of silver accessories she had brought with her, had to be ready to accessorize when they asked her for her fashion style right? [break][break]

Melody looked around the room, taking note of the others clothing changing in a similar fashion to her's. "What are these things made out of?" she asked out loud, hoping anyone in the room would even answer her. She silently made her way over to her fellow swords of justices and and waved to them "Yo! Looking good yall!" she said with a small grin on her face as cobalion nods his head at both of them.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for Aqua pog [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe [break]
Tryna find someone special like you [break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melodyblue"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue"]--accent:#72b4ff; --speech:#72b4ff[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/41aLYc9.png); filter:grayscale(0%); background-size:100%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 23:53:44 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Her hands smooth over the skin-tight fabric, to the way it hugs her hips and molds to fit her skin. It's perfect, pristine-- but it feels wrong.

She twists, turning to view herself at a different angle in the mirror. The colours glow beneath her fingertips, bright fuchsia into molten red and back again. Her suit resembles Moltres: black skin and purple flame. But the display of wings imprinted in the fabric feel wrong.

Stormy's attention is pulled away by the reflection of Illeana in the mirror behind her. She appears to be struggling, and she responds with a quiet exhale as their eyes meet. Her response is automatic, with her hands rising to catch the woman's suit between her fingers. She acts as a shield, for one, and an assistant for another.

"Breath in and hold, you're almost zipped."

And as soon as she does so, Stormy pulls the zipper up and into place and smooths her hands over Illie's shoulders. She smiles, steps aside, and inclines her head.

"Curious technology."
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 6:22:23 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

How he hated the multiple layers of bureaucracy surrounding the summons.

At least he didn’t have too much to do. It was just fucking annoying how he had to come here a week ahead of most everyone that had been summoned so far just to prove he was the snarky deity’s chosen one…

Wasn’t that explosion of ice from his hand during the examination enough proof?

The fact that the facility was deep underground didn’t help for his acute claustrophobia. Adding onto that, the stark white walls didn’t help matters, either. It was like the entire place was folding down on him, pressing, suffocating, crushing the life out of—

His trembling hands reached for something familiar as he forced himself to descend deeper into the earth, following the tight staircase as cloud, after cloud, after fucking cloud of vanilla-flavored vapor trailed in his wake.

Honestly, it was the vape keeping him sane at this point.

The crushing pressure building up in his ears did him absolutely no good either as he finally arrived, and saw that there were several people already changing into something—privacy curtains scattered here and there.

Taking the cue, he then reached for one of the ‘suits’, and went off somewhere secluded to change.

Thankfully he’d mentioned he was rather a fan of formal suits and that kind of wear, Ranger-prescribed uniform aside.

Once the curtain obscuring the corner where he was changing was shoved to one side—

“What the fuck?” was all he could say as he looked down.

He was half-expecting the thing to transform into a clanking suit of armor because of his innate tie to Ro, but the way the blue-and-silver ‘suit’ shimmered on him—

Reacting to both Ro’s and the snarky deity’s colors was something in and on itself.

It was like he was wearing a sheet of ice, the way the colors manifested.

The only telltale sign that he was Articuno’s chosen was the way there were ‘gauntlets’ that resembled the spiky part of the deity’s overall appearance had manifested near his wrists.

The suffocating pressure wasn’t doing him any favors at all even after getting changed, so a trail of vanilla-flavored smoke followed in his wake before he took another drag from the vape he was holding with—noticeably trembling hands.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 7:42:09 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2

SOLUTIONS TO SYGNA IN THE SILVER SPIRE

MORALE SEEMS HIGH CONSIDERING ALL THE CHATTER. unfortunately, he cannot share their sentiments. a gathering of avatars and league officials only means one thing: a bad time.

whatever this mission entails it is undoubtedly undersold and ill promised.

a sweeping gaze over the repeated hangers eventually land on a white card with ‘fernando’ dotted in cursive. his reliance on seeking out ‘silph’ dies with ’ appointment into the elite four. now there are two too many silphs in the league’s upper echelon.

a purposeful gait cuts past those changing and drawn curtains. ’s exclamation serves as a brief warning of what to expect.

before he dares unrack his own change of clothes, he must shed his current ones. with little care for privacy and a lack of taboo around nudity, fernando starts to strip. his half-windsor knot comes undone as successive buttons are plucked free.

he has no shame in exposing war-torn scars and the flavorless plain colors of his underwear.

note(s):
- fernando openly strips next to his prototype suit
- open to interaction; will try to post at least once before next mod post

AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 16:38:59 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the answer he gets from was enough for kyle. he's not a science guy to know the specifics of the suits anyways. he's not even sure what they're for besides the so called 'protection'. he shrugs and moves on with his day.

the day is immediately disturbed by a particular energetic voice. 's comment is met with a blank stare as he looks at his suit, and then to melody's, then to her.

"i'm wearing a tracksuit. what do you mean looking good?"

form follows function for kyle's preferred design. it's comfortable and not so flashy, if not too dull in comparison with the rest. the most important part is that it's an iconic anime protag costume of choice, though it's not like he'd mention it since it's secondary to his preferences.

"just think it's made of magic. that's what i tell myself to get my mind from thinking that any prototype is unstable and can malfunction, whatever that entails."

@aqua2
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 16:59:43 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
As Kim stands away from the others, a small hoop appears overhead- Hoopa descending through it with two pumpkin spice latte’s in each hand. One shifted over to Kim as the mythic and his partner move closer to the hangers.

There was but a small window between looking and finding his suit- Kim quickly handing the latte back over the the Hoopa before be began to strip just as Fernando had- with the addition of a few more light moans than had dared to give. Once down to his briefs, he gave a wink to the man before slipping on the suit, it sticking to his skin in a sleek fashion.

Examining himself, Kim begins to flex, nodding in admiration of his physique as he speaks aloud.

This feels like I’m wearing nothin’ at all.

That is before it begins to take shape, the slight shifting of the suit straightening him out, shivers overtaking as it settled into a gothic design; patterns reminiscent of a tuxedo with bows and frills lacing seams and pockets, a light purple replacing some whites.

As Kim began smoothing out the suit with a smile, the Hoopa sucks its teeth before mouthing.

Really? Those guys got cool suits of their mega cool wicked awesome all powerful god partners but you got some normal ass Gothorita. Can we get a reroll or something?

In reply, Kim sneers- his words following full of love.

They got those likely because their mega cool wicked awesome all-powerful god partners aren’t little shits like you.

Once more the Hoopa sucks its teeth before handing over the Latte, Kim stepping over to Fernando before taking a seat mid-air before him; the Hoopa providing a psychic-based chair of sorts.

Give us a show big boy.” Kim says towards the man before sipping his latte with a crossed leg.

ღ suit takes a form reminiscent of Gothorita

ღ kim is watching get dressed while sipping his latte

ღ hoopa is just floating around and looking at folks from overhead while being jealous and sipping from his child sized latte
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 18:35:34 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

It’s intriguing to watch al the suits bleed into the various colors of the wearer’s patrons. Her gaze rests on Hoopa, who also just happens to be near a striping . Her gaze lingers on the pokemon, she hasn’t met the trickster yet.

The doctor is pulled from her thoughts by the familiar voice of addressing her. Eva shifts her stance, leaning to partially face the drawn curtain and the silhouette of the commissioner. Her cheeks flush a subtle red as a result of Dahlia’s praise, “Just doin’ my job,” she shrugs her shoulders, quickly motioning towards , “He’s the real MVP with these cool suits,” she wonders what color Dahlia’s will take.

“I’m happy to see you’ll joining us on this adventure.”

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 0:18:29 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","top"]

A mere touch is all it takes.
[break][break]
Giratina's blessing radiates from within Katherine, from the serpent's lair and where the Renegade rested. As a result, the suit undergoes a series of changes to better fit the Malevolent's standards. It’s first washed by a deep silver, outlined with threads of iridescent, obsidian fabric. Metallic, golden threads are weaved across the canvas of Katherine’s outfit, each and all made to better embrace her figure and curves.
[break][break]
Small, glittering ruby gemstones could be seen here and there, forming patterns of sorts. The end result is dazzling, yet still packed with sinister undertones.
[break][break]
Fitting, isn’t it?
[break][break]
“This is fun,” she’s grateful they didn’t have to do a photo shoot before the mission, though. Wearing clothes for the sake of wearing clothes and not taking pictures was a refreshing change.
[break][break]
“Don’t lie to them, . They don’t pull these suits as well as we do.”

[attr="class","ooc"] @aqua2 [break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700]