snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 1:01:27 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]with them bringing up the rear, it should be easier to see the looming threats... and act accordingly. has taught her well enough to understand this course of action.

she swims along at the back of the pack, her unown sticking close to her head. god, it's hard to hold your breath that long... how do people willingly dive like this?

when they come to the next obstacle, she's soaking wet and out of breath. her chest heaves for a moment as if she needs a break. don't they all, though? she sheds her gloves for a moment, allowing healing mist to pour from cold fingers. it spreads into a five foot radius of faint pink tendrils, easing anyone in her vicinity.

and as she's wringing out her hair, light begins to fill the cavern. it smells disgusting down here, as if corpses have been rotting for weeks. her nose wrinkles at the thought.

a familiar voice causes her to pause. her head snaps up, hair abandoned. and when she turns, a small group is wandering up to glowing markings. she snorts when stakes a claim in groudon and when rebuffs it.

"definitely not groudon, but the other titan," she murmurs, finally making her way over. she lingers by stormy's side and when her eyes roam, she's following the same line of sight. it leads to , to the markings of her suit now illuminated by provided light. she flashes a smile, curious but sure. the glowing marks on the wall and skyler's suit... they're one in the same. whether others come to the same conclusion, it makes no difference to her. no, she'll point it out regardless, stepping closer to the wall for a moment before turning to face skyler.

"i believe these markings are yours to handle, captain dross." her arms cross but it's not defiant. no, it's to keep her body warm. "i wonder what would happen if you were to touch them?"

she has an inkling but... would it actually work?

meanwhile, her unown chitters for a moment before flying off to inspect other areas of the cave. she leaves it be for now.

yqnkgDcN
aqua assembly pt. 2

tl;dr |
- just keep swimming, just keep swimming
- she's a drowned rat
- healing mist to heal tiredness from swimming for ppl within 5 feet
- standing with stormy inspecting the wall
- ur wrong xoxo
- recognizes 's suit markings are the same
- suggests she touches the wall markings

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 21:01:00 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Squinting at the Unown, they spelled out words that eventually cracked the next part of the puzzle open—

And then into something he really didn’t want to go through.

It was just one fucking tight space after another, was it?

Would shit get any worse than it already did?

The fact that his claustrophobia was being tripped off by so many alarm bells really didn’t set him straight—where the hell was his vape?!

Rummaging around in the ‘pockets’ of his ‘suit’, he finally found the cold, hard, familiar grip and turned it on again. Holy fucking shit, this was going to be another trip and a half down the ‘worst nightmare’ aisle, wasn’t it?

There was no way he was going last, so once he’d somewhat calmed down (and ingested enough vapor to soothe his frazzled nerves) he pocketed the thing once more, switching out Ro for his Starmie—because that passage looked way too skinny for a Metagross to fit through.

Once the Starmie had emerged he then hung onto the back of the dual-type as the purple Pokémon swam through the tight space, illuminating the darkness with the brightness of its red jewel and its Illuminate ability.

At least that was enough to stave off the blackness that threatened to crush him again as he made his way through the narrow passageway.

Once he’d resurfaced and recalled the Starmie back, the first thing that hit his nose was the stench of death. Ugh, it even smelled worse with mold mixed in!

What really drew his attention were the red markings on the walls—and he did not miss the subtlety of how Skyler’s suit had similar markings.

Making his way over to where the love birds were (despite him not wanting to be the third wheel), he then gave the two a knowing look before gesturing with his eyes towards the red lines that looked like they were still glowing with power.

Basically, the unspoken, ‘make her touch it and see what happens’ subtle motion.

Who knew eyes were more than just windows to the soul?

0Asrdcam

• not this claustrophobic feeling again
• takes a break with the vape before following after everyone else in the tunnel
• switches out Metagross for Starmie (due to size and possible space issues) and the two traverse the narrow tunnel
oh he is not liking this shit at all
• next room? The fuck died in here? (that stinks)
• notices the red markings on the walls, makes the connection between said markings and Skyler
• gives the love birds the ‘have her touch it’ eye gesture

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 21:44:21 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Skyler smoothly breaks through the surface of the water right after Angelo, wholly at ease. Those that come after her wouldn't be witness to the transition: a messy gurgle that expels the water from within her lungs, clearing the way to allow for air to pass through.

Wiping water from her lips with the back of her hand, she would be one of the last to notice the crimson markings.

's glance over his shoulder, heavy with meaning, catches her eyes first. But it isn't until after she's familiarized herself with the putrid scent that has seen fit to overtake her nostrils (and probably everyone else's), that 's words finally bring her attention to the walls.

Skyler doesn't have to study them; a first glance is more than enough for recognition to race across her veins and punch her in the gut. 

She'd know that pattern anywhere, even if it hadn't been etched into her skin within the belly of an ancient ocean deity. 

's squint is met with a slow curling of lips as the captain approaches, uncompromising ground-eating steps not allowing for any kind of hesitation. From either part.

"Let's just hope it doesn't trigger something that will kill all of us, Dr. Reyes." Returning 's smile with a much-too-cheerful flash of sharp teeth, the captain stretches her arm towards the wall. 

Conveniently located stretches of sheer fabric on the captain's suit allow for a red glow to start peeking through. Sanguine markings slowly bloom on sun-kissed skin, spanning the entirety of her body. 

"If I explode or something, you may want to take it as a bad sign."

Poke.

qzGpbFp1

- approaches and consequently illeana (maybe too?)
- talks to
- time to BECOME THE MOST LEGENDARY GLOW STICK
- time to poke the wall i guess

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 2:24:57 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Though his pride was dinged by Stormy’s brush-off, Kim was altogether unbothered, they weren’t exactly here on an outing with good tidings in tow; the unknown expanded forward after all.

No reason for it.” Kim answers Fernando simply and with a small smile. There was no threat before them for him to act upon, and with so many heads already dipping below the water’s surface any further disappearing heads seemed unneeded.

Kim designated himself as the last to leave topside, allowing others to progress before he had finally decided to do so himself.

Upon his arrival, the councilman pushed himself onto the surface with as much grace as he could conjure up, allowing water to drip off the surface of his suit as he wrung out his hair. Once he had finally gotten situated, Skyler had already begun touching some weird shit on the wall to which he simply stared.

Why y’all just touchin’ shit?

ღ was a little hurt by stormy's brush off but he'll survive

ღ responded to that silph boy's conjecture

ღ entered the cavern after everyone else had done so and asked why is touching shit

f|Qhjgmo

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 6:10:34 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melodyblue"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She barely needs to watch her head as she was rather short, as she looked up at the roof and all around her. The group was able to let itself in somehow as the unown seemingly moved out of the way and allowed them to pass. Melody launched out of the water with her primarina in tow as the group found a strange chamber. "Woahhh! it's pretty in here! Look at all the glass!" she said as she looked around in wonder of the sights around her. "This was in my city? I should have visited it sooner!" she exclaimed as the other members of aqua lit up the room. [break][break]

However her wonder is short lived as she froze in her tracks. "Holy fuck it STINKS in here." she said plugging her nose "What IS that? Are those clamperls dead ?" she asked as she went back to looking in the glass and fixing her appearance as best as she could. Damn, she'd actually rather smell primarina's breath. Oh yeah, they only had space for one pokemon out amongst them all so melody recalled her primarina and released Cobalion from it's temporary pokeball. "See, I promised it'd be fine!" as her dress changed once again back to cobalion's colors. [break][break]

Melody allowed him to look around as she caught him up to speed. She stares on at the 'glass'. She found it really pretty so she touched it wondering if it was only just glass or something else? Should she really be touching this shit? Probably not but she would anyways as Cobalion stared at his own reflection in it as well, his face remaining unchanged as always.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for Aqua pog [break]
+.

[newclass=".melodyblue"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue"]--accent:#72b4ff; --speech:#72b4ff[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/41aLYc9.png); filter:grayscale(0%); background-size:100%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo] [break][break]

6jpVLvtu

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 21:39:23 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

as the way opens for everyone kazimir swims with the group up into the strange and compact cavern that also seemed like a dead end for their little group. at the very least it didn't seem like it was a total waste as various people went about searching the rooms finding various odd things such as strange wall markings and sleeping clampearls. as kazimir wiped the water out of his brow he made his way along the wall and swapped out his urshifu for a ponyta who with a pat on its horn from kazimir started to let out a low powered dazzling gleam to give some light around the whole room as the pair came into the smaller room with a pair of boats that looked like they were stuck in the ground.

he notices the same thing that does and that these canoes are pretty sturdy and big, something that seems off about something that's suppose to carry people in the water. it strikes him as not being able to float properly if filled up with a bunch of people. he put the thought away when he remembered where they were so there was probably more than meets the eye to these canoes. as his hand ran across their rim he took a moment to step inside of one of them and make himself comfortable inside of it as he sat down with his ponyta sniffing the inside of it and nuzzling his head out of concern of him doing something crazy.

* brings out ponyta to brighten up the room
    * investigates the canoe

dA2o41Y1
@team aqua

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 9:28:36 GMT
shiv Avatar

MOD POST DEADLINE

THE DEADLINE has been pushed to NOVEMBER 29th, 12AM PST due to the American holidays. Furthermore, I have allowed newest Councilman, , to join the raid (late). Snubis' post should come very soon.

Tagging to notify him since he's currently taking a break from Discord.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 3:20:30 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he steps out of the water with his chinchou being cradles and still having its light on to illuminate things. kyle watches people slowly disperse to investigate the area, though they end up congregating on a place of interest.

kyle is curious, but not enough to throw himself to the crowds. it reminds him of parties where people go to one specific part of the venue with him, and he does nothing but stare at them to be polite since he doesn't want to be interrupting any conversation going on.

besides, he's not an expert on this and saying anything might just complicate things. too many cooks in the kitchen, or so the saying goes.

instead, he goes where he sees and are instead. they're people he's somewhat close to, comparatively speaking, within the aqua gang.

"oh, cool. boats. reminds me of the time i almost died from an infection once." an exaggeration, but it's enough for kyle to put church basements on his list of cool places to go adventuring to.

he investigates the one that didn't get on. it definitely wasn't wood, and when light shines and shows the material, kyle can't help but comment. "are boats supposed to be made of stone?" buoyancy and other material science facts, or just common sense in general, makes kyle shrug.

good thing he's not a scientist and that thinking wasn't his job.

tl;dr
  • chinchou illuminates the cave
  • fucks around by the canoe

9DfHYplZ

@aqua2

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2021 7:24:18 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
[attr="class","top"]

one size fits all?
[break][break]
the statement held to be an enticing challenge, cloth working its way to mold to the giant man's form. it was impressive technology, though a bit more form fitting than he would've liked.
[break][break]
it transforms before his very eyes, guided by an unconscious will. blood-like crimson, trimmed in streaks of gold and yellow along the edges, neckline and intermixed in the gems themselves. beneath the stones, a black () covers the vast majority of his chest, stretching down towards his hips, and up past his shoulders.
[break][break]
there was no practiced brief or acceptance speech awaiting him; the nuance of his situation, and being the last to arrive, leaves him moving hurriedly to catch-up to his new colleagues. a quick word with commissioner proves insightful, hard eyes falling quickly to the cocooned jirachi in her care, before rising again to meet hers.
[break][break]
then, like the rest, he's sent deeper in.
[break][break]
his massive form provides little advantages in the black, murky depths. years of neglect in swimming leaves him tired, as he broaches the surface. footfalls and voices greet him, and with a great heft, gabriel pushes himself up and on equal footing with the rest.
[break][break]
only to be met with a low ceiling that immediately hunches him.
[break][break]
the marred flesh over his eye throbs, forcing gabriel to grind his teeth in defiance. before him, the most powerful, and the most prominent, of the league huddle. heralds of gods and titans of industry; household names to be remembered in the decades to come. most are unfamiliar to him, recognizable only by mention and the occasional photo in a report, or news article.
[break][break]
he had some mingling to do.
[break][break]
"it appears i'm not too late."

[attr="class","ooc"]
double-cheeked up on a saturday.[break]
spoke with dahlia shortly, before coming to join the rest of the gang.
[break]
xOcjZw7R[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-pyroar"]

[newclass=".gabe"]--accent:#bf4f51; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 6:51:50 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

THIS IS THE DAWN OF WAR, WE'RE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR
[break]
I'D FALL UPON MY SWORD - BEFORE I CALL OFF THIS WAR
[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

Looks like the coder worked which makes Razz wonder what this place has to do with the Avatar Hunters. Though it's not like there is much time to think about it as the water was cold and he rather not keep in it. Thankfully it wasn't much further to get into the cave and since most the others had pokemon to share light Razz goes for heat. Recalling his bug for his litwick that flower with Reshiram's purple flames. alabaster keeping his flames up to bring heat for the cold. [Break][break]

For now razz is quiet as he takes a look around, the markings very familiar but it seems like Skyler already has it handled so the younger ranger decides to look at other things. Namely the clampearl and are looking at. At first giving the clam a knock as if that would do something before he would attempt to open one. Making his hands hot as if he were about to create a fireball within them seeing if it wouldn't encourage the clam to open.

[break][break]

DF9iWTvY [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]@tag
[break][break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

+ Razz's Outfit
[break]+ razz makes it though and calls for his Litwick to provide warmth.
[break]+ attempts to open a clampearl by making his hands hot to encourage it to open.

[break][break]
Razz's equipment:
    Water Proof Rotom Phone
    [break]Water Proof Flashlight
    [break]Hunting Knife
    [break]Stun Baton
    [break]Rope

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 7:59:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2

SOLUTIONS TO SYGNA IN THE SILVER SPIRE

THE DILUTED SCENT of MISTY TERRAIN announces his lagging arrival. it’s not enough to overpower the foul odor spilling from the pink trawl between his legs but anything helps.

his control keeps his essence contained unlike the light ILLUMINATING from several pokemon. it crawls with every step he takes, rescinding as he leaves.

a passing glance is shot back at when he hears him surface. that accounts for everyone (aside from the surprise guest star ). with his concern for their headcount satisfied, he moves forward, knees bent to accommodate their new crawlspace.

stay close,” he murmurs to himself. tapu fini seemingly disappears from doug’s side, returned to a pokeball kept specifically for the deity.

there isn’t much to investigate in the main chamber. everyone’s already gathered around the point of interest. overhearing passing conversation sheds as much as he needs to know as he breezes past standing bodies.

takes the spotlight.

and, for a moment, what fernando sees is not a companion. she is neither captain or acquaintance. she is the next senri harada. if only he could seclude her from the rest and extract—

…!

the call of the void. fernando dismisses the thought immediately. he can feel his wrist itch and he scratches his forearm instinctively, digging his nails into a suit that morphs between odd characters that reflect his inner turmoil.

the pulsing red sigils bleed out behind him as he scrutinizes the smaller chamber. nothing except , , and fucking around with some kayaks? his eyes narrow under the glaze of the pokkenger’s ponyta but he dismisses it.

he paces at the entry way where the two chamber meets before his attention is stolen by the raspy knocks of ’s fist against the clamperl shell. it takes him a moment to scan over the room, squinting against the dim backdrop, before he spots ’s powers and hears ’s prying his shell apart.

the last clamperl catches his eye. but unlike , rather than risk himself, he sends his ambipom unbar the shut shell.

note(s):
- kim's moans annoy him.
- MISTY TERRAIN clings to fernando.
- waits for kim to surface before joining the rest.
- tapu fini returns to its pokeball.
- while everyone connects skyler to the runes, fern has a different idea.
- glances into the small chamber but doesn't investigate in detail.
- stays around where the chambers connect.
- sends his ambipom to open the fourth clamperl.

0JZ9sc|U

AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 9:06:42 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","top"]

She is late.
[break][break]
Fernando and the rest of the group follow after the rest, and within a couple of moments, Katherine does the same. She is joined by her familiar Milotic, who swims happily alongside the elite four.
[break][break]
It’s cold.
[break][break]
It’s uncomfortable.
[break][break]
But worst of all, it’s wet.
[break][break]
Thankfully, the cave is finally reached, and by then others have lit a light for the rest of them. She’s less worried about drying up, it seems, and much more concerned with the vermilion, will-o-wisp-like glow emanating from the unrecognized markings. Her eyes drift from Angelo to Razz, and eventually, Skyler. Her suit draws almost as much attention as the cave walls did.
[break][break]
“Mm, I agree. You should definitely be the one to touch things first, Captain Dross.”
[break][break]
notes/tldr:[break]
- shows up just a tiny bit late[break]
- agrees with , should def start touching things. if she explodes, well... [break]
- milotic is sent out, swims & shows up with kat once they reach the cave[break]

_dhK|K1J[break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @/aqua2 [break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 3:41:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

DEATH ENABLED EVENT
SCHEDULED END: DECEMBER(?)

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_qx2tyk3Oqo1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
NEW THEME!

CLAMPERL

WARMTH AND LIGHT SWELL INTO THE ROOM. The central core of 's STARMIE glows intensely alongside 's PONYTA's MANE, while 's Chinchou's teardrop orbs cast rays of unfettered bioluminescence. Those wet from their swim are warmed by 's LITWICK.[break][break]

While may be seen as a miser for his disbelief at those brave enough to grope the ruin, his incredulous look may be well warranted. , , and attempt to open the Clamperl shells in various ways. Healing, heat, manual labour both by human and Ambipom hand (or hands?— if one can call them hands) eventually prove enough to crack them open.[break][break]

As the shells are pried open, a POISON GAS, collected from the cumulative rot, emerges from the fetid flesh housed inside. While manages to reel away in time, , , and 's AMBIPOM are POISONED. While and find little, and discover one PEARL (50 PD AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO YOUR ACCOUNTS) each.[break][break]

Curiously, upon further inspection, these DEAD CLAMPERL look different than their local counterparts. Despite their rotted, dry corpses, their coloration is a remarkable coral or green. These are clearly not their SHINY PALETTES.[break][break]

POISONED

ACTIONS BY ANGELO, RAZZ, AND FERNANDO'S AMBIPOM will be met with DISADVANTAGE (TAKE THE LOWER OF TWO ROLLS).[break][break]

This condition will persist unless cured by another Pokemon or Avatar ability.

CANOES

IN THE SMALLER CONNECTED CHAMBER, , and find two canoes. Although the newly appointed ELITE FOUR does not find anything, the HEAD SCIENTIST AND CHAMPION do manage to find an OLD COIN each.[break][break]

The patterns inscribed upon this metal coin is unfamiliar, but the nature of its design does suggest that it is old. Nevertheless, pocketing this coin will grant you an interesting souvenir (25 PD).[break][break]

Around the room, embedded within the stone walls in large stretches like mineral strains is a reflective material like glass. Peering into these reflective panes will reveal a clear reflection of one's self. Like the alphabetic lock they faced before, these reflective segments seem remarkably smooth.[break][break]

Furthermore, on closer inspection, these canoes aren't as accommodating as once thought. Due to their narrow design and 's double-cheeked Saturday suit, these canoes will only be able to comfortably fit 8 PEOPLE EACH FOR A TOTAL OF 16.

CARVINGS & GLASS

[break][break]
WHEN TOUCHES THE WALL CARVINGS, little happens. As those around are rejuvenated by her HEALING MIST, , goaded on by the healing lady, , and , touches the wall. 's hypothesis of PRIMAL ENERGY being required may have some basis...[break][break]

However, discovers something odd. Peering through the reflective material long enough allows her to see STRAIGHT THROUGH THE PANE. On the other side, she looks into a deep level of sea with Pokemon. HUNTAIL, GOREBYSS and SHARPEDO in the near distance, the glass touches acting like an aquarium's tank pane.[break][break]

This SHALOUR GLASS begins to wet her fingertip before MELTING AWAY. A sudden surge of ocean water blasts out from reflective wall. Simultaneously, the ODD CARVINGS GLOW MALEVOLENTLY— and realizes her OWN TATTOOS BEGIN TO GLOW (whether other people can see them/where the tattoos are on the body is up to Owli).[break][break]

[break]

The red veins connect to other reflective walls and "melt" their glass too, plunging the BIGGER CHAMBER with a sudden, heavy flood of brine.[break][break]

Water rushes toward the smaller chamber, surrounding the canoes.[break][break]

, , and will be able to notice that the ground beneath them sounded hollow or thinner for a reason. As THE SEAWATER AMASSES IN THE SMALLER CHAMBER, THE FLOOR BEGINS TO "OPEN" DUE TO THE WATER WEIGHT.[break][break]

The canoes begin to tilt as the floor becomes an abyssal chasm. A fiendish joyride. Ocean water begins to surge down a long, steep tunnel and into the unknown, ready to take the canoes with it.[break][break]

L/R CANOE

THE CANOES CAN ONLY COMFORTABLY FIT 8 PEOPLE EACH. However, your adventuring party has a total of 17 TRAINERS. The boat that is OVERCAPACITY will suffer difficulty and possible disadvantages coming ahead.[break][break]

You must choose whether your character is boarding the LEFT CANOE or the RIGHT CANOE. Pokemon can not fit in the canoe— but may fly or swim beside it; however, to be anywhere outside of the canoes is dangerous, high-speed and risky.

GUIDING PROMPTS:[break]
1. React to Clamperl/cure PSN CONDITIONS.[break]
2. React to sea of PKMN/odd carving reaction.[break]
3. React to coin.[break]
4. React to ocean water surging in.[break]
5. Board a canoe.
[break][break]

RULES & GUIDELINES

INSTRUCTIONS

THIS IS THE SECOND ROUND OF THE EVENT. The days in between mod posts will shift a little bit here in order for to properly space this raid and GEOMANCY.[break][break]

During this round, you must ROLL ONCE, for it may help determine the outcome of certain actions!
[break][break]

DEADLINE

12/4 12AM PST

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 4:03:00 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Stormy's attention lingers on the backside of for only a moment longer. Her confident grin sparks something similar in herself, if only for a moment. Even still, the woman is distracted, drawn away by other means and opportunities. While she is not fast enough nor alert enough post-swim to pry open rotting carcasses, she does witness the others do so.

And so too does she watch Fernando's agitation grow. He doesn't appear aware of his own actions from what she can see, and she steps just slightly out of 's orbit to draw closer to him.

Him.

Slowly, Stormy smooths her fingers against his arm to try and relax his itching. This time, she catches (in some form or another) the strangeness of his suit against his skin. Whether she makes anything of it is uncertain, as her attention moves to his face briefly before being promptly snatched away.

Poisonous gasses spring up from the jaws of split open Clamperl. The smell worsens to the point that she stifles a gag and raises her other hand to cover her mouth.

"Oh --"

And the floor begins to crumble away.

Or it seems to, as water laps at her ankles and gushes from the door or whatever it was, she couldn't tell, that Skyler had set aglow. Whatever was happening, the solution was either to sink or swim- or climb into one of the two canoes nearby. Instinctively, and whether or not Fernando had accepted her touch from earlier, she would reach for his hand to guide him along.

"I'm a terrible swimmer."

Not really, as was an excellent teacher, but dry humor spurs her forward. Her other hand now reaches back for Illeana in case she lags behind. Stormy can only assume the scientist hangs back to tend to the poisoned.

"We need to get to a canoe, obviously."

e0CMGUM2

notes:
- notes the poisonous clamperl
- notes fernando's itching and attempts to soothe what she assumes to be nerves
- notes the floor sinking and the tunnel they are in filling with water
- notes the canoes and suggests they perhaps not drown
- picking LEFT CANOE
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2021 4:40:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]well, at least it didn't kill them all. yet, anyway. that's a win, i guess?

she watches as steps up. the flash of teeth earns a hum from the scientist, head bobbing slightly in what could be considered approval. and as steps away from the wall, joins to observe.

the commotion of the clamperls opening draws her eyes away for a moment. and god, the stench is atrocious. what the fuck? illeana makes a gagging noise, a hand rising in an attempt to plug her nose. her voice is slightly muffled when it rises up against the walls of the cavern.

"are you guys okay? do you need healing mist or something?" and to prove her point or something, she raises her free arm to wave a hand. pink mist curls off of her fingers in waves until healing mist is spreading into another five mile radius of her body. last thing they need is some of them dying down here.

there's a brief moment of silence before the dams quite literally break.

water rushes in all at once. and without waiting for the shitshow to get worse, illeana's shifting to regroup with and . she's slower with the rushing water but manages to make it as they move to the canoes. her hand connects with stormy's, fingers lacing together to stay tethered to the elite four member. and without a second thought, the scientist is hauling her ass into that left canoe beside her favorite silphs.

QPixrOYh
aqua assembly pt. 2

tl;dr |
- watches the wall poke
- gags over poison gas
- offers healing mist to those poisoned if they want it ; just wander over for heals if so hehe
- o shit water ; i'm not drinking this shit yet
- joins &
- picking left canoe

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]