2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 20:02:58 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

more people joined the elite four member in the water and most of them were taking out unown and touching the strange surface that seemed to be blocking their way into the ruins. that's when he remembered that he had his own unown to bring out and try to help out with solving this puzzle in their way. as he did he let the little question mark float around and mingle with the other unown surrounding them as he swam up to touch one of the tiles of the membrane to try and make sense of it...somehow...

@team aqua

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 23:12:01 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

As Quesar bobbed about the water and the second wave of explorers arrived at their temporary dead end, was among them. The sight of him jumped the redhead back to the antechamber.

let's rewind and fill in a gap
Starmie () spun about, a muted glow on its core. Excited to explore a watery cavern, having been captured in one.

In accordance the nigh-magical article of armament crawled over him like a scab of a mesh, even his head. It was mobile, functional and discreet if not flashy.

If the Pokkenger himself hadn't been here, Sénon might have worried someone would notice the vigilante vibes of his own suit's natural forming design.

A 'jewel' formed at his center and the mesh stained the wine color of his hair and the gold of Starmie's core-guard.

Not unlike the lining of a starmie's core, the mesh took on an iridescence under certain lights and angles. When it wasn't red and gold it looked a bit like..

How the shit did make this material?

-and why did he think he was getting it back?

Kazimir's words were a mouthful but they seemed earnest enough, there was no need to question much beyond that.

Starmie was revving up, doing donuts on the water's surface.

So, at the slightest sign of a lull Sénon jumped in first.

No need to complicate things, they couldn't go any further without diving. What more was there to wait on? Let the Rockets scheme and occupy, and the Officers investigate and raid. Exploring the unknown and risking limb for locale?

-that was Ranger shit.

Soldiers, as well; proved as much following him under.

Ask any island boy; the best adventures started with a dive.
Ask any gambler; anything worth having was worth risk.
Ask any mother; boys couldn't be born beauty and brains.

● tags: @aap2

♠︎ the full 2nd wave arrives
♣︎ flashback to the socials
♥︎ Sénon about to dive in
♦︎ -rangers first

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 6:51:36 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

THIS IS THE DAWN OF WAR, WE'RE KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR
[break]
I'D FALL UPON MY SWORD - BEFORE I CALL OFF THIS WAR
[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

Razz is very much not a people person. Its why even when he was there early to put the given suit on he keeps behind the covers of the curtesy curtains as he doesn't want to deal with the people. As he dresses he notes how the suit itself seems designed with the look of his patreon in mind. For a moment Salem giving him a thumbs up in terms of the suit's looks before most of it ends up turning a blue and turquoise color to match the Male Meowstic. [break][break]

has made some odd science. Though at least it came with a hood, and Razz made sure to equip his usual accessories on. [break][break]

So for now he just waits, hearing both familiar and unfamiliar voices until the Commissioner had announced herself. Before they were somehow transported in a swirl of light and transported somewhere new. As gave her explanation Razz kept a hand over his mouth as he made his steps back to keep away from the group. Trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. [break][break]

When mentions about pairing up with someone who doesn't have a device he isn't really too sure on who doesn't. He didn't really talk to any of the others. For now he just recalls Salem for now knowing the cat wasn't much of a swimmer before calling on his Dewpider. The young ranger simply does a circler motion with his finger and the spider creates a bubble for his head for easy air access. The Dewpider offering to do it for any other member who hadn't gone in yet before the ranger would dive in himself. [break]

Razz only stops when the puzzle is in the way, noting the way the other's UNOWN would indicate to the crossword. Thankfully he had a waterproof phone for possible things like this. Taking it out he uses his Rotom phone to cross search between the reported words in the device and the size of the words. [break][break]

=Cross referencing... [break]
Cross referencing...

Cross referencing...

Possible answers:[break]
ALTERNATE & HELP[break]
DIMENSION & HELP[break]
EPHEMERIS & HELP[break]
ALTERNATE & ZERO[break]
DIMENSION & ZERO[break]
EPHEMERIS & ZERO[break]
COLLISION & FLAT[break]
OBLIQUITY & WISH[break]
RADIATION & WISH =
[break]

The Rotom within his phone speaks hopefully enough for others to hear, or see if more letters wouldn't appear to help them solve. Meanwhile the Dewpider would give a bubble to any who didn't already have one thanks to .

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]@tag
[break][break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

+ Razz's Outfit
[break]+ For the most part just stays silent and observes.
[break]+ Calls for his Dewpider to create air bubble for himself and others if they wished it before diving.
[break]+ Rotom Phone cross references current words from Unown Report to the Crossword puzzle.

[break][break]
Razz's equipment:
    Water Proof Rotom Phone
    [break]Water Proof Flashlight
    [break]Hunting Knife
    [break]Stun Baton
    [break]Rope

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#b13e53;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#b13e53;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 23:28:02 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

And just like that, it’s time to go.

Interdimensional travel is quite nauseating. She’s torn apart and put back together with a snap. The sudden pull of gravity nearly knocks the wind out of her. A sharp breath brings air back to her lungs as she flails her arms to find her composure. Thankfully, she doesn’t vomit.

After a little speech by both and , it’s time to continue. She gives a small smile, similarly checking on his gear as well. A pokeball of her own cracks open, releasing the original UNOWN F that started all of this. The pokemon flexes in place, buzzing with excitement as it senses something familiar and the presence of its fellow species.

“You be careful too,” she grins, firing up her own Mysterious Device, “You ready to go home, bud?” the Unown F frantically buzzes around her head and leaps into the dark water without her.

“Alright, here we go!” she laughs, wading into the FLAT water until it’s nearly too deep to stand. A few sharp breaths prepares her to dive, following the Unown F as it leads her to a set of tiles.

The pokemon’s COLLISION with the barrier seems to frustrate it. With a knowing look, it encourages Eva to press along the tiles before her breath runs out, attempting to make an F appear.

& whoever joins her &
The OG Unown F is excited and Eva tries to make an F appear
Trying COLLISION & FLAT

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 0:44:41 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]okay, never again. absolutely fuck that.

interdimensional travel collides with their atoms and nuclei until they're spit out on the other side. it leaves them nauseous and thrown into a new location. she tries to stomach the discomfort in her body, bleeding healing mist from every exposed pore to combat what remains of their travel. and when it settles, she's stepping up to survey the surroundings.

water leads to ruins and what lies beyond?

the group splits within moments. some rush in, some linger back, and some eventually join in. her? she stands there and looks pretty, i guess.

's voice rises above the rest. partner up. devices. unown assassins.

she briefly remembers the text chain. of course, she merely skimmed it and left it buried beneath other unopened texts. oh well.

illeana decides to linger with the group around fernando. she steps up behind and , lingering back as support for whatever they decide to get into.

and as if spurred on by the summons of other unown, her own pops up to join the fray. it releases itself from its pokeball, happily floating up to nuzzle itself into her hair. it's cute, really, but the little bugger always has a mind of its own. she can tell by the way it wiggles, however, that it's excited and ready to be of assistance.

maybe she should send it along with the others... would it, alone, be enough to help though? or will she need to jump into the water herself and follow?

for now, she waits, eyes drifting to to await his orders. last time she rushed in head first, she ended up poisoned. not happening again.

aqua assembly pt. 2

tl;dr |
- let's do the time warp, besties
- healing mist to combat nausea & discomfort
- lingers with , , &
- unown n pops out to be of assistance? maybe?

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 1:25:16 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Someone nudges her, an elbow that is not an extension of herself- and yet- the person on the other end of it smiles down at her. She blinks, momentarily stunned by his affection and unsure what to make of the situation. His words take a second to register, as it's clear she is incredibly focused on.. spacing out.

"What?"

But then it fades into reality and she flinches.

"I don't know. It would slow me down anyway, we're about to dive."

Briefly, her expression scowls and she looks away. It isn't 's fault, though, and his question was innocent and probably meant to be funny. But her grasp on her powers had weakened- she could feel it- and she could feel her confidence wane. Moltres' beating heart no longer beat in tandem with her own, and it threw her off her game.

"What are we waiting for?"

Her eyes shift to Illie's Unown, and she visibly stiffens.

notes:
- continues to be tense and awkward
- addresses kim but doesn't like his joke
- visibly afraid of illeana's unown
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 5:39:32 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he pulls his hands away from the couple when they get snarky with their responses. it's the perfect kind of energy to be had for this trip.

"cool, cool. just making sure if you'd still be considered as civvies or as volunteers," he tells . not that it would change anything on how he treats them. "looking forward for the entire aqua group to be your third wheel," he tells .

banter is cut short with announcements from , and then a speech from . a grin intensifies as the man behind the pokengger masks arranges his speech, which ends with a burst of laughter that gets muffled quickly with the back of his palm. he does what cannot.

"pfft!" he takes it out before whistling and pointing at the newly appointed elite four. "you're a treasure, kaz! you keep being you!"

something about sappy and cheesy lines always gets him. he doesn't particularly hate it, but it brings something out of him.

one by one, people jump in. kyle follows right after and with his own apparatus, but not before taking a chinchou out for it to illuminate the darkness of the depths.

he takes out his own unown report to consult it as they reach the puzzles, cross referencing it with the number of characters as well as the words already tried out. the two he chose were just to cover bases.

dimension + zero

tl;dr
  • cheers + banter
  • jumps into the water
  • chinchou illuminates the cave
  • tries dimension + zero

@aqua2
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 7:04:39 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2

SOLUTIONS TO SYGNA IN THE SILVER SPIRE

ONE, two, three. They dive in doves. Excitement of the unknown pushes them forward. And while mystery pricks at his curiosity as well, Fernando never gives up safe ground for the chance at glory. He puts too much value in self preservation.

I trust you,” he whispers to his self proclaimed partner. “Clear your head and keep your wits about you.

His arms open and a MISTY TERRAIN starts to ooze from his palms. As it settles onto the ground and water’s surface, it thickens, summoning his patron saint.

I didn’t expect you to not jump in at a moment’s notice.” Tapu Fini blinks into existence as Fernando addresses his fellow Council member.

His eyes drift to Katherine, who stays out of their cozy little group, before reaffirming the same stance.

We’ll bring up the rear guard.” With Illeana, that makes four of them. More than enough to work with. “Not all of us are proficient in underwater combat. That way we don’t get pincered from behind if we all group together.

Despite this, Fernando ushers his Tapu Fini forward. The Legendary pursues the other League members at a swift pace, leaving him alone and reliant on the other trainers left behind. With a bleak expression, the Pokemon settles into a CALM MIND, reaching the membrane as well.

Before there were Avatars, these Pokemon were independent and answered to no one. A few years with Fernando is a mere drop in the bucket compared to the deity’s lifespan. It regresses immediately, finding no qualms in exchanging partners.

For reasons unknown, it hovers closer to .

note(s):
- kim's moans annoy him.
- accepts stormy but reminds her to keep guard.
- summons MISTY TERRAIN and tapu fini.
- comments about kim not joining the rest.
- tell them that they'll jump in soon if nothing happens.
- tapu fini joins the rest of the aqua divers.
- tapu fini hovers closer to doug.

AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 6:33:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

DEATH ENABLED EVENT
SCHEDULED END: DECEMBER(?)

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r2jv6sfEia1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]

THE CROSSWORD

AS BUBBLES BRUSH AGAINST THE MEMBRANE, the collective UNOWN swim around, unphased by the waters. The letters that fit grace the tiles and integrate with them like melting ink. Other Unown that do not fit, instead, bounce back, briefly twitching as if suffering a minute stroke.[break][break]

Those who touch the tiles with their hands will receive an unnerving sensation of open eyes slipping across their palms. The sensual brushing of lashless blinking. An impossible smoothness that feels endless and cold.

The correct configuration is unlocked. DIMENSION and HELP flash in white Unown script and as the membrane breaks apart into fragmented black shards, like flat crystal or pixel, the "used" Unown burst outward from the tiles. Their black skin seems to visually tear: zooming stripes rushing back to where the membrane once was like a blackhole.[break][break]

With the dimensional barrier unleashed, the narrow vertical tunnel is made accessible. One by one, they must swim up the long cylindrical corridor before resurfacing. They must hoist themselves into a cold cavern. There is little to no light, save for the occasional glow of red from the walls...

INSIDE THE RUINS

INSIDE, the cave is dry. Should a LIGHT BE LIT, the expedition team would find themselves in a broad stone chamber. The chamber is circular like the number eight with two sections: one larger circular chamber where you are all currently climb into and a smaller circular room ahead. As you gather your bearings, a foul stench buffets your nostrils; the acrid musk of rot and death. The ceiling is low— and those who are tall may need to hunch as they maneuver about.[break][break]

Around the room, embedded within the stone walls in large stretches like mineral strains is a reflective material like glass. Peering into these reflective panes will reveal a clear reflection of one's self. Like the alphabetic lock they faced before, these reflective segments seem remarkably smooth.[break][break]

The red glow comes from ODD CARVINGS IN THE WALLS. Like veins, their designs pulse with light. They cast their light on FOUR CLOSED CLAMPERL SHELLS situated around the room. They're shut tight and will require some effort to open.[break][break]

In the smaller chamber, TWO CANOE-LIKE STRUCTURES made out of some sturdy stone material as if created by ferrocement. Each canoe should be able to fit eight people each snugly. There is ONE ON THE LEFT and ONE ON THE RIGHT. Moving in, you will find that there is no other path that will take you deeper into the ruin. It’s a dead end. Your footsteps in this smaller chamber ring out and echo against the walls.

GUIDING PROMPTS:[break]
1. Illuminate the cave.[break]
2. Investigate the reflective material.[break]
3. Investigate the cave wall designs.[break]
4. Investigate the closed Clamperl shells.[break]
5. Investigate the two boat-like structures.

RULES & GUIDELINES

INSTRUCTIONS

THIS IS THE FIRST ROUND OF THE EVENT. A deadline has been posted, honoring all of your input for a preferred posting speed: THREE DAYS. However, the pacing may shift time to time.[break][break]

During this round, you must ROLL ONCE.

DEADLINE

11/27 12AM PST

[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 8:31:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
the smell is horrendous. the ceiling is low. this is no place to be, though he doesn't plan on staying here for long.

a hand is extended to help and any others out of the water and onto dry land. he takes a moment to look around, taking in the surroundings, focusing on nothing in particular.

the ODD CARVINGS IN THE WALLS are what he decides to investigate. he approaches them, running a hand over the grooves in the stone.

"they kinda look like groudon's markings."
NOTES
- investigating the odd carvings in the walls

ZpBnzWMc
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 9:16:54 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Shuriken spun about slowly watching his back and keen for instruction.

Pulling back the mesh to expose his bare hand Sénon touched the cold surface of what felt like a more 'organic alloy' if were to put it into words.

A chill swept his spine at the sensation of something he instinctively comprehended as other-worldly, at his fingertips. He was in awe and yet terribly aware of how often new discovery came with the toll of lives; human and pokémon.

Making way through the gash the display of DIMENSION HELP told him how out of his depth he was. Despite jumping in first, proverbially; he lowered his wagers for bit seeking to wade through the information and context still to come.

Swimming up and breaking out into the smaller chambers it was hard to make out anything save for the red trails light.

The sight of the veins casting their rose-colored tint over the chamber, cutting through the otherwise zero-visibility was a sight that burned itself into his mind for all eternity.

It was happening so many times a year he was going to have to come up with a name for the phenomenon. "Give us some light would you Shuri."

The second thing he noticed was how low the ceilings were. They were either walking the architectural remains of a much more height-challenged society...

-or this room was made for sitting.

With the ILLUMINATION starmie provided they would all size up the few points of interest pretty quickly. Two stone rowboats (without the oars?)
and four clampert shells.

No other exits, no means to advance, the fact that it formed as an infinity symbol wasn't lost on the ranger

The answer, if there was an answer, was probably in those shells. Sénon however was too enthralled in studying the maroon veins of light.

-and he wasn't the only one. made a comparison to Groudon, but Sénon had missed that incident. He did manage to see the selfies online though. Matias was right about the similarities as markings.

Either way, Groudon wasn't a 'dimension' affiliated pokémon.

So what did that mean for these markings? He ignored the obvious answer clawing at the back of his mind, like he was trying to ignore feeling of being watched.

Once more his bare hand took notice of a smooth surface. What was powering these lights and did these trails of red marking go beyond this chamber?

If he'd seen enough movies about escape rooms, opening those shells would flood the room and open a new path for them forcing them ahead. Or it would just drown them all.

● tags: @aap2

bGchAdB2

♠︎ Textures 'alien' to the touch
♣︎ 'Dimension help' is a tall order, in a low room
♥︎ Starmie illuminates the room
♦︎ what is the mystery of these red veins?
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,875 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 14:21:19 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2

ROUND 1

His eye drags over to as his palm lands on his shoulder, his body steeling itself to allow the man to pull himself closer to the wall.

He doesn't notice his cape swaying and fluttering closer to 's matron after she approached for some obscure reason, too focused on the fact that they finally managed to break through the puzzle.

DIMENSION HELP is a hell of an ominous password. But whatever, his lungs were screaming.

He hoists himself out of the water behind and , gasping lungfuls of air whilst marveling as the liquid slides off his suit without dampening the fabric.

Yeah, Dr. was probably not getting this back.

The youth lingers by the water to offer an assisting hand to before he moves to stand.

Standing up to his full height, the young man promptly hissed as he clonked his head against the low ceiling, his new had thankfully taking off some of the collision's brunt.

"Hrnn..." He harrumphed irritably, reaching for yet another pokeball and sending outone of his many Volbeat. "Light us up. "

The bug obeyed promptly, the little bulb it had for a tail shining brightly to reveal the Captain's surroundings.

As it turned out, this was a temple for Durants. The ceiling was low enough that even he needed to bend slightly to not smack his head along the ceiling.

Worse than any death trap- an unavoidable, minor inconvenience. Truly Machiavellian.

"Figures." He muttered as he turned his gaze towards the rest of the temple.

Matias was off looking at the carvings, his words echoing along the walls to carry his thoughts.

Doug had never seen Groudon, and had only seen Kyogra's underbelly from far below, so he had nothing he could compare the markings along the walls to.

Figuring there would be people more qualified than him looking into them, he turned his attention towards other eye-catching objects around them.

Specifically, the Clampearl Shells.

Approaching the nearest one, the youth crouched near it and reached out to touch it. Was it still alive?

Maybe he should test it out.

But could he even, heavily clothed as he appeared to be...?

Lifting his hand, he blinked in surprise when bits and pieces of fabric seemed to break off from the glove and sleeve, rising in the air with a pink glow before dissipating as usual.

The fabric seemed to have no end, either.

Okay, Dr. was definitely not getting it back... unless he could make it even better.

Palm overflowing with a pink light, the youth pressed it firmly against the surface of the shell, letting it flow through.

TL;DR:
-Whining about low ceilings.
-Illuminated the place with his Volbeat's Ability: ILLUMINATE.
-Noted the veins. Knows nothing about them, so he ignores them.
-Noted the Clampearls.
-Is trying to see if one of them will react to Lele's life powers. Either healing it back to life, or over-healing it until it's forced to pop open.

PQ4_LvmY

Bingo Prompt: "Obscure"

tags: open for interaction.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 20:00:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

The feeling of the smooth eyes leaves her shivering, immediately pulling away from the tiles with a rush of air blowing bubbles towards the surface. Her combination doesn’t work, but one of them does. As soon as the barrier breaks, Unown F is zooming off towards the cavern, its single sclera glowing brightly in excitement.

Eva follows quickly, he lungs, burning for air. A gasp fills them when she breaks the surface, happily accepting ’s help into the dark cavern. Soon, the room is ILLUMINATED by several pokemon. It’s enough, and she doesn’t want it to be crowded. She catches a glimpse of Unown F hovering near some strange markings. Being short, she moves comfortably through the cavern towards Matias.

“Hm, you’re right, that does look similar,” Good eye, babe.

As examines the Clampearl, Eva is drawn towards the strange boats. A hand runs over their sides. They are sturdy, heavy, hard, certainly not made for normal water travel. Good thing this wasn’t a normal place.

It’s clear to see there’s no obvious exit, but there’s never a dead end in the depths of the Multiverse.

Matias’s revelation gives her a thought, “We’ve always been able to activate primal energy with mega-evolution and z-moves, perhaps that’s what we need to do to activate the markings if they’re associated with Groudon? Create another portal or something? A way forward?” she thinks out loud, turning towards the group for ideas, other observations she may have missed.

A light flashes, trading the Unown F for a Gallade, a pokemon of hers that is capable of both.

bTwLGmSK

Eva agrees with
Eva goes to investigate the canoes
Suggests Primal Energy has always been activated with z-moves and mega-evolution, maybe that’s how they open the Clamper/activate the markings?

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 20:22:00 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]

Fingers slap against an outstretched palm, gripping ’s offered hand as they haul themselves out of the submerged tunnel. Removing his breathing apparatus, the thanks that had balanced on the tip of Angelo’s tongue is swiftly snuffed by a rough snort, chuckling as he catches the moment the teenager’s skull collides against the low hanging rock. [break][break]

Watch your head. Ceiling’s low.” [break][break]

His smug smirk vanished quick however when the pilot notes the scarce amount of space in the cavern, its twin chamber structure stifling. It hits him immediately how stagnant and dead the air feels, wrinkles forming between his brows in disgruntled unease before the putrid stench is even noted. Well, that’s just the fucking cherry on top. [break][break]

Releasing a slow exhale through his nose, he ignores the way his chest painfully constricts, forcing himself to latch his attention elsewhere. Angelo strides towards the walls first, drawn in by familiarity. [break][break]

He’s seen these markings before. Sometimes lurking deep beneath turbulent waters, its immense glow as haunting as it was mesmerising. More often than not witnessed, transfixed, as they bloom on skin under his fingertips, charting the incandescent paths they form in the night. [break][break]

A brief, narrowed glance is directed out of the corner of his eye to . [break][break]

Where exactly were they…? [break][break]

Leaving the markings for others to contemplate, Angelo turns to something practical to keep him occupied, attention falling upon the sealed Clamperl bathed in ruby glow. [break][break]

He reaches a palm out to smooth against the top of its shell, wondering if it was real or artefact. Their presence stood out, regardless. Ignoring the prickling of caution down his spine, Angelo figures it was worth a try. Not much else in here, after all.[break][break]

Sharing a nod towards , Angelo, too, attempts to pry open the Clamperl. Using good ol’ fashion manual labour, rather than flashy glitter.
[break][break]

4IGmHn1B

[attr="class","angelotag"]

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

[break][break]

- ew, what died in here[break]
- very familiar with these markings[break]
- investigating the clamperl[break]
- angelo attempts to open one[break][break]

[break]angelo's equipment[break][break]

- compass[break]
- lockback knife[break]
- small first aid kit[break]
- chemical glowsticks[break]
- energy bars[break]
- paracord survival bracelet[break]
- mini scuba tank

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2021 0:41:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
'Clear your head and keep your wits about you.'

Stormy glances at him, but the exchange is brief, and his words private, mostly, if no one else has heard what he whispered to her. She says nothing, but visibly stiffens and pulls her shoulders back. The rest of his direction is simple. They'd bring up the rear, he, Stormy, Kim and Illeana.

Fernando's deity appears with the rise of his MISTY TERRAIN, but promptly separates to pursue the rest of the divers. And, when the time is right, she follows them, too, alongside the rest of her rear-end group.

And she pauses in between to catch her breath before swimming the long trek past the dimensional barrier and up to the top. She reaches for the hand lowered into the water on arrival, accepting help where it is given. As she gasps, she blinks away water to stare up at .

"Thanks."

Teeth chattering, she shuffles off to the side to whisk water off of her suit and still the rapid beating of her heart. She hated swimming, even in spite of 's swimming lessons.

Speaking of Skyler..

Stormy's attention spans the room, settling on the runes that Matias is pointing out and the suggestion that they look like Groudon. Slowly, the woman shakes her head.

"Those aren't Groudon's markings."

Briefly, Stormy glances at Skyler's suit, squinting.

jQfo8iZE

notes:
- follows the rest of the group when its time to go
- resurfaces with matias' help offered
- surveys her surroundings and suggests that the runes aren't groudon's markings
- glances at skyler