POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 1:51:06 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melodyblue"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
Melody looked back towards a familiar voice "Oh hey Katherine! You look amazing! We look like opposites red and gold, and then my silver and blue." she said clasping her hands together as she was in awe of Katherine's outfit. Girl had style. [break][break]

She flipped her hair at , purposefully hitting him with it to tease him. "Yeah you're right. Kyle's sense of fashion just isn't on the same level as ours." she grinned as she teased him "Eva though looks amazing" she said smiling and waving to her horse riding buddy.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for Aqua pog [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe [break]
Tryna find someone special like you [break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melodyblue"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue"]--accent:#72b4ff; --speech:#72b4ff[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/41aLYc9.png); filter:grayscale(0%); background-size:100%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 2:23:41 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

as he looked over his new look over in the mirror kazimir couldn't help but flex a little bit as the suit came without sleeves for him. probably something that was going to bite him in the ass that bubbled in the suit but he was sure that it couldn't be that a little bit of skin showing wasn't going to hurt him. besides he looked pretty dang nice in it, and fashion was always a priority over function anyway, everyone knew this.

looking at the others around him he decided to head over to and and watched as stormy was helping her friend with their suit. "tight fit?" he asked as he came up behind stormy and wrapped an arm around her shoulder as he looked her up and down, "nice colors. kinda give you that dark side to you." fire was nice but dark and hellish fire? that was the good stuff.

@team aqua

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 8:14:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"excited."

they both are, clearly, as adventure awaits them. he looks down at her suit, smiling as his gaze lifts back up.

"i like the suit. we're kinda matching, aren't we?"

but his attention's soon pulled away by , noticing just how awkward and uncomfortable the man looks. he takes a step over to him, slapping him on his back.

"breathe, bud. it'll be fine."

a smile accompanies his words as he tries to reassure lars.

"can't have you fainting in there."

and then he looks over to , stepping back over towards her, , , and . his arms cross over his chest.

"you sure about that, katherine? i think we're pulling it off quite well."
NOTES
- mingling
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 16:47:42 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva laughs, looking down at her suit and then to Matias’s. Yeah, guess they kind of do. Her green accents were quite similar to the greens that made up the majority of his. Matias steps away to comfort a rather stressed looking . It gives Eva the opportunity to greet more members that have finished changing.

Smiling fondly towards , she gives the gym leader a wave in return, “Awww thanks, Melody! I don’t think I have much control over what it looks like though,” That seemed to be an almost magical quality to the suits. She wonders if it will change as she uses various pokemon. Her Comfey comes to mind, and a mental picture of the ivory base of her suit blooming vibrant flowers. Maybe.

’s suit looks pretty bad ass,” she grins, admiring the scarlet jewels accenting the dark shades of black and grey. She hadn’t seen the Elite Four member sine their battle on the beach. It didn’t go well for Eva, but it was a good learning experience. She’s ready for round two, though now is obviously not the time.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 17:54:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the same deadpan look remains throughout the teasing session. teasing kyle about something he doesn't care about has little effect to him. he's not one to kill the banter though just because he couldn't care less about fashion.

"i just think it's nice that you finally got a friend, kat," he tells her before turning to . "i'm not surprised it's you, but good for you too."

personal thoughts about either girls aside, he's still glad that at least he doesn't look like giratina cynthia from google images.

decides to chime in with his girlfriend, , who both would make things easier for with their statements. he already knows how it's going to end.

"don't worry about them, dude," he tells the silph. "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, or some shit like that. also jealousy is an ugly color, but i think it looks nice on them."

kyle gets baited to join in unbeknownst to his conscious judgement.

@aqua2

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 22:27:33 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]
 [break][break]

I'm spoiled. You always take me to the nicest places.” [break][break]

A glance is thrown towards as steady fingers weave a belt strap through its buckle, securing the cracked leather around his waist with a firm tug. It’s an effortless motion, much like the warm tease that sighs off lips too sharp to be sincere. [break][break]

Even when submerged beneath stifling depths of concrete, a twinkle remains in cerulean eyes like a stolen star. His smile ravenous for the thrill of adventure and displayed about as unabashedly as his unforeseen presence amongst the AQUA officials, too. [break][break]

The utility belt with a pouch holding some basic exploration equipment - both his - is the last of Angelo’s attire. It’s a piece of normality amongst the otherworldly, sleeveless black fabric that contours itself to broad shoulders and defined torso muscles.[break][break]

By the time a featherlight touch comfortably settles on the dip of Skyler’s waist, crimson slashes down over his shoulders not unlike a Salamence’s eye ridges. “C'mere, Sunshine. Give me your zip.” [break][break]

Skyler could handle the suit on her own, he knew, but with restless energy threatening to make him pace or contemplate the obscured clouds, Angelo needed a distraction. [break][break]

And distracted the pilot becomes. [break][break]

As he busies himself with a chill zip and the warm curve of a hip, Angelo remains oblivious to the shifting of red. To the way the sharp, crimson Salamence markings bleed down the slope of his shoulders, running like paint in the rain. [break][break]

His body turning into a canvas for distinctive triangular patterns and wings of ruby red. The suit relishing in a new, stronger muse.

[attr="class","angelotag"]

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

open for interaction.

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 8:51:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2

SOLUTIONS TO SYGNA IN THE SILVER SPIRE

EYES ROLL. hearing a grown ass man moan between pulling up his pant’s leg is off-putting enough. even in jest, the humor is nothing but infantile. the perfect warm-up for .

the fact fernando knows his wife only add validity to his mews. for najwa cole-essam certainly fits the bill of a woman who would bend kim over and milk him dry. she’s a woman on a mission, not unlike silph.

maybe that’s why they get along so well?

knowing that only paints a more vivid image in fernando’s mind. he can see kim taken amazoness style, more akin to a syringe than a partner. it sickens him greatly, stretched onto his face with a flash of teeth from his grimace.

they already have one kid, and with another on the way? it doesn’t bode well for the golden’s boy’s pull out game.

seeing as how he’s almost fallen for the same trap, with several members present, fernando refrains from rebuking his colleague. he dresses up regardless of the catcalls and admiring stare.

zrrzzrzzrzzz

the hiss of his zipper announces the finishing touch. the plain, black, baggy default state inflates several sizes before the air is compressed. what remains is a skin tight body suit perfect for the occasion.

a few seconds later the area around his right forearm starts to melt. the fabric seems gelatinous, molding into unsightly veins and boils. they bubble with an alien animation that makes them almost alive. as if the suit was cooking something underneath its textiles.

fernando’s pointed glare and enclosed fist is enough to put an end to the odd spasm. strained fingers flex against the inside of his palm, causing runic symbols to coil around his wrist. they spell out the wishes made at the NAVEL TOWER.

these black characters dance across the surface as his suit undertakes a perfect white. eventually, the symbols settle into a single phrase.

never one without the other.

he doesn’t so much as bat an eye.

note(s):
- kim's moans annoy him.
- puts on his suit without a word.
- the protostype suit is bodysuit.
- the fabric around his arm starts being fucky wucky.
- weird inscriptions appear.
- it settles on a phrase and turns white.

AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 17:34:08 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
She'd like to think that the call of the unknown would always prove stronger than the trepidation running cold down her spine. That the hunger for what lies beyond the horizon would adamantly propel her forward. But here in this underground chamber the roar of the ocean has dulled to a faint whispering in her ears, glittering shores swept away in concrete.

"What? Not romantic enough for you?"
Silver eyes cut to 's ocean blues, teeth flashing in a wild, lopsided grin. 

She kicks off of the wall, quickly noting the other people in the chamber. and catch her attention, and she offers them a raised eyebrow should their eyes meet. Up until last week, the two been part of a precious few who knew of her Avatar status. Now, however...

Skyler disrobes with a series of effortless, efficient movements. The suit she's been given feels slick and cold as it slides across the expanse of scarred flesh and sun-kissed muscles, seamlessly hugging the dip of her waist and the gentle curve of her back.

While goosebumps erupt in the wake of Angelo's fingertips, skin-tight blue fabric shifts. Lines of sheer material form a familiar pattern, mimicking that of Kyogre's markings. Around her knuckles, the fabric hardens into thick protective plates, perfect for punching someone's lights out. Without missing a beat, Skyler leans down to strap a blade to her thigh - along with other smaller implements.

For a moment a red glow flickers through the transparent material.

'Well', she thinks wryly, 'if nothing else I'll be a damn good glow stick.' 

@open to interaction

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,875 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 18:57:18 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2

Electric-type Bug-Aloo

He was late to the assembly.

The moment he emerged from the lengthly pathways that led into the secret underground labs, he received the same spiel as everyone else, after a slap on the wrist and some admonishment, before proceeding into the anteroom silently, his arrival marked by the sound of dressing shoes clicking against tiled floors.

For his irresponsible behavior, he was treated to the scenic sight that was the half-to-near-to-completely-naked Public Figures of the Hoenn League.

Needless to be said, the 10s out of 10s where numerous.

and were also there however, so the Median was about average.

Under normal circumstances, his adolescent mind would be most curious about literally everything going on around him.

Perhaps blessedly for everyone involved however, his state of mind was somewhere between there and Colorado. As in, it was accurately described as being absent.

He doesn't quite register those present as he goes on to his own little corner of the room and begins undressing, putting on display few, but large scars on his tanned, FARMER'S SON skin.

Bingo Prompt: "Farmer's tan"
tags: open for interaction
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 19:39:23 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
from the corner of his sights, he spots two other people he did not expect seeing within the league's property. his mind lingers away from the current babbles to the couple within his eyeshot.

"oi!"

he calls the attention of and , since both of them are now bundled into one item nowadays, from his position. when he realizes that shouting in the room was ineffective, he flashes an apologetic smile at his current entourage to visit another.

it's like he's a third wheel between and , as well as new bff's and . he'd be a third wheel as well on the next one, but it would be worth the confrontation.

"oi," he repeats the greeting, this time, placing a hand on both of their shoulders. "what are you guys doing here?"

there's teasing in his tone, knowing the two's reservations with the league.

he turns to angelo in particular next. "what happened with the 'no aqua' thing you had going? fear missing out on exciting shit?" a smirk on his expression doesn't hide his intent on simply teasing.

@aqua2
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 12:17:18 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]
 [break][break]

Angelo does not pull away immediately when the zip completes its journey to the top of ’s spine. His hand lingers on the back of her neck, thumb rasping skin with a familiarised pressure. Once. Twice. [break][break]

A silent message of support that remains even when the caress falls away and he steps aside… [break][break]

There was no wavering on the decision, not even when he notices that colours had bloomed on the streamlined suit like thermochromic liquid reacting to the heat of his tanned skin. [break][break]

Fingertips trace a streak of ivory down his side, sliding curiously over the breathing material that takes Latias's ruby design before Angelo delves into the leather pouch attached to his belt. Shoulders retaining their confident set as he busies himself with checking his equipment. [break][break]

There are more important things to consider than a cherished connection revealed. Besides, some of the people in the room knew of her already. If not the majority, with ’s loose lips. [break][break]

Speaking of… [break][break]

Gate crashing.” Angelo responds smoothly over a curled lip, eyes down as he snaps a bracelet of thick paracord around his wrist. It sits beside another, strings of oceanic hues thinner and neatly weaved by deft sailor fingers – his first is a survivor.[break][break]

Nothing happened. Hate to disappoint you, Champ, it’s still a no.” Comes the rebuttal, an eyebrow raised in shared teasing as he faces his friend proper with a playfully defiant flash of teeth.[break][break]

But you know me. Really think I’d let your fancy piece of paper keep me from the exciting shit?

[attr="class","angelotag"]

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

open for interaction.[break][break]

[break]angelo's equipment[break][break]

- compass[break]
- lockback knife[break]
- small first aid kit[break]
- chemical glowsticks[break]
- energy bars[break]
- paracord survival bracelet[break]
- mini scuba tank

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 14:59:45 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

In a corner of the room closest to 's the Redheaded Head Ranger searched his backpack for a candybar, handing it over to a Zeraora when he found it.

Whom promptly stored it in his cheek pouch; wrapper on.

He had rousted upon arrival, "thank you all for coming! i'll spare the superfluous pleasantries." at this point it was just his way of saying 'Hi'. "Boooo!" -from the peanut gallery, apparently. "Why do you think I came here?!"

Then he'd found a quiet corner to change in.

The last assembly he'd felt like an outsider it seemed this time he was a near anomaly.

Aside from , who was the only person in the room who was an unknown identity, the only people he could single out as distinctly non-avatar in status like himself were and , which made perfect sense.

They were the only two competitors he didn't outright best in the 1st Biome (Badge) Contest.

If they could beat him then, they could keep up with him now.

-and the three of them would need to keep up going into the dangerzone with these demi-gods and legendary duos.

● tags: @aqua2
● notes:

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 20:26:38 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Skyler basks in the slow drag of fingers up the back of her neck, fighting the urge to shiver when cold air replaces the gentle pressure there.

steps away, and she takes the time to check her own equipment, sparse as it might be. Unlike her dear husband, she has no need for oxygen bottles; a sheathed blade takes its place, along with some rations.

Among the low whisper of shifting fabric, a familiar voice - and then an approaching figure - catch Skyler's attention. 

"Sightseeing, obviously," she tells through the slow curve of a mischievous grin. Like she'd
ever miss out on the chance of exploring mysterious ancient ruins, especially given their original location. Having her Avatar status known to the League was a small price to pay for the opportunity.

The captain would only really start running if they showed her a contract and told her to hold a pen.

"I kinda brought him along," she explains, motioning with her thumb to Angelo.
Gatecrashing indeed. "Thought it would make for a great date night out."

She's only half joking.

@open to interaction

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 0:56:05 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]a sigh of relief escapes when fingers catch her suit. bless . between the two women, the suit is no match. fabric gives to curves after sucking in a breath and stormy's dragging the zipper up with gentle fingers. she ignores the shiver that claws down the length of her spine and flashes a bright smile at her savior.

"thank you," she murmurs, a hand rising to pat affectionately at stormy's hand before it falls from her shoulders. "you're the best." as usual, though. when isn't she?

her head tilts at the reflection in the mirror, as if picking apart what she sees. and eventually, it all meshes into an array of colors and she's stepping closer to stormy, leaving whatever insecurities linger behind in the mirror.

"curious feels like an understatement." her eyes drift toward for a moment, flashing him an almost proud smile. his work truly is amazing. and then, she's turning attention back to stormy, smile remaining curled into her features. "you look great. are you excited?"

she shifts her weight from foot to foot, anxiety slowly beginning to coil in the pit of her stomach. the lack of revealed skin somehow unsettles her, as if healing mist can't possibly escape from the tight confines of the suit. her fingers drum at the tops of her thighs, faint pink coils dancing off of them and fading into nothing.

joins their little makeshift group, then, earning a nod of agreement from the scientist.

"definitely a winning combination," her eyes roam stormy's suit in the process of absorbing it all. while the golden hues of fire would also look killer, the black and pink combo is incredible. easily a 100/10. and then, her gaze is shifting to kazimir, roaming his suit in the same manner. it's almost analytical. you know, if it didn't pause on muscular skin for a moment and then continue dragging along.

"you both look amazing," she murmurs, lips quirking into a bright smile.

aqua assembly pt. 2

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 7:53:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]AN AQUA ASSEMBLY PT. 2

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

DEATH ENABLED EVENT
SCHEDULED END: DECEMBER(?)

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r2jv6sfEia1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]

POCKET DIMENSION

AFTER EVERYONE IS CHANGED, the courtesy curtain is pulled back. Dahlia possesses her own suit underneath her white coat; however, it does not change colour nor have a particular design. It's simply for protection.[break][break]

Protection for what is beyond the doors. Once the League guards ascertain that the entrance doors to the antechamber are closed, the Commissioner activates the gate. The panels part and slide into the walls— revealing an unnerving pane of black.[break][break]

Suddenly, those in the chamber are pulled by an invisible force. Light, colour and physical space tear into zooming lines around your eyes. Your body is shunted forth. Feels like it stretched and twisted into some nucleon tube. Flattening. In a disorienting swirl, briefly, your body feels as if it is compressing before the world expands around you like a spring bouncing off of hardwood step.[break][break]

Everything reorients itself back to normal as you all find yourselves in a dark ceaseless dimension. In the center, the a massive rocky structure, Sootopolis' old ANCIENT RUINS, loom in this celestial black like some fabled seastone palace. A shallow level of water greets your feet. It is immaculately clear, reflecting the galactic ink of this realm. Behind them, the antechamber remains open and close by, as if no distance has been traveled.[break][break]

"you may feel slightly nauseous. dimensional travel is difficult on the body."[break][break]

The Commissioner moves forth, eyes trained on the ruins, her steps muted by the waters. "to explain where we are... data collected from dr. morales and from the sootopolis lighthouse incident have allowed the league to discover the existence of dimensional pockets. liminal spaces between one dimension and the next."[break][break]

She turns to the gathered trainers, water swishing around her ankles. "we've deduced that crystals that house primal energy, depending on their cut and make, may act as catalysts for dimensional teleportation." Around her, two bodyguards stand, ready to direct the Initiative and their auxiliaries toward the ruins. "it is uncertain whether primal energy is the cause, or if it is the primal energy interacting with the dimensional instability we're experiencing as of late. subsequently, we've found a way to have primal crystals consistently teleport things to this location."[break][break]

Dahlia continues. "before we move on, i would like to introduce you all to the newest member of the elite four, . kazimir, is there anything else you'd like to say?"

ENTERING THE RUINS

FINALLY, the Commissioner sends you all off with the objective of investigating the ruins. As you all move further in toward the structure, the water deepens. It reflects the dark black hue of the dimensional pocket, making it seem as if you all are slipping deeper and deeper into some black hole, or dark void, or a galaxy of some kind.[break][break]

Accessing the ruins can not be done in a customary way, for one must SWIM UNDERNEATH THE RUINS TO ACCESS AN OPENING. They must swim through the tight opening before resurfacing within a dark room.[break][break]

However, the opening is blocked by an umbral membrane of some kind. Those who entered the INTERDREAM ZONE in the STAR SOIREE would recognize what they must do... before they run out of breath, for the swim to get here is quite the distance.[break][break]

GUIDING PROMPTS:[break]
1. React to the dimensional shift.[break]
2. React to 's promotion/his reaction or speech.[break]
3. Swim toward the ruin's opening underwater.[break]
4. Unlock the ruin's opening somehow.[break]
5. If successful, illuminate the cave.

You may tag should you attempt to unlock the ruin's opening, and he will post with a quick reactionary moderator post.

RULES & GUIDELINES

INSTRUCTIONS

THIS IS THE FIRST ROUND OF THE EVENT. A deadline has been posted, honoring all of your input for a preferred posting speed: THREE DAYS. However, the pacing may shift time to time.[break][break]

During this round, feel free to POST MULTIPLE TIMES, for there may be a lot to react to! In a sense, this is an extension of the prologue.

DEADLINE

11/23 12AM PST

[break]