twenty-four
june 20th
Mauville City
ask him
rocket member
executive
125 height
125 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
342 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jonah
giona ferrara
GEOMANCY
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 4:59:17 GMT
giona ferrara Avatar

A comically long pipe. A bowl packed to the brim, wafting. It was like incense, but it seemed to keep the weirdly irritable man on everyone's side. The forest glade seemed to offer little, and keep most out. had her telltale cheerful demeanor, and Giona felt obligated to smile at her, being that he was more of a school field-trip destination than a man at this point.

He spotted a familiar face, one that hadn't changed in a while. seemingly called on his Zarude, asking for help in warding off the worst of the forest glade. Giona took a long puff, filling his lungs as if he was chugging a liter of water without any breaks.

"Liam!"

He said, before scrunching up his face and looking embarrassed for a second. He recalled the news article that'd outed him, upon seeing his face. Giona tried to follow the group, whistling as if siccing his beast on the tree's tendrils. It would be an even fight, the thing's bulky arms batting away branches, and occasionally doing an Ice Punch.

"...Gavin. My bad. Save your strength. You don't know what's inside the tree yet. I'll keep this stuff off us until you can get in."

Enter scene.
close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
GEOMANCY
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 6:42:16 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
when i knew the world wasn't meant for me,

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
you rescued me, you rescued me

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]

Tree of life [break][break]

One of many mysteries that Kano really wants to know better and once she heard about this expedition - Kano without a second thought join them. Now, she find herself within this mess of the living tendrils that tries to attack everyone that attempt to enter the trees. Kano toss a Pokeball and unleashes Dusk to the world with a single cry. Taking a step forward, completely ignoring the oncoming tendrils - Dusknoir fends off the tendril with manipulating the gravity and make the tendril steer aways from her. [break][break]

She notices from the distance and decides to approaches her. While others are having troubles with the puzzle that is presented to them - Kano decides to observe and have a simple observation with Lulu. "What do you think that await us inside?" Kano casually asks while looking at people using Unown to attempt to solve the problem. [break][break]

TL;DR:
- Dusknoir helps Kano make it into the tree safely. [break]
- Kano observes while standing near Lulu. [break]
- Kano is talking with Lulu

[attr=class,bottom-text]

@geomancy

[attr=class,punkihopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.punkihope .accentbg]background: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accentborder, .punkihope .bulk i]border-color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accenttext, .punkihope .bulk b, .punkihope .bottom-text span a]color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope]width: 500px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/pjeGnzr.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1, .punkihope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1 div, .punkihope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,329 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
GEOMANCY
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 8:53:37 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
unbeknownst to him, he shares the same sentiments as , but it's not like they'll ever know, at least not right now.

right now, the only thing that matters is the mission at hand.

theo beckett, vigilant as ever, plays the role of observer, though will he also play the role of support? only time will tell.

"wayland."

with an unlit cigarette between his lips, he asks:

"got a light?"
NOTES
- interacting with
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
GEOMANCY
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 15:19:04 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

"Show off then hot stuff!" he teases back at as Bryan gaze shifts over to [break][break]

"You're staying within arm's reach of me, or ." he said squinting at her suspiciously. He knew if he took his eyes off her for even one second she's starting eating the tree again, maybe she learned it from watching guzzlord? [break][break]

Regardless of where Eris learned to eat tree bark, the battle raged on. Ninetail's blizzard froze some of the tree branches in place, preventing them from making their way towards the army of rockets. It would hold for now but not forever. Bryan ran over behind Eris, winking at  Priam as he arrived and tapped on one of the crossword puzzle tiles. Whichever was not already taken, he wasn't picky.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
GEOMANCY
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 15:49:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
for the glory of rocket. they will accomplish great things in its name. she has curbed the growth of resistance, the threat of a new age, before leaders can come to fruition. her hands are stained with the blood of the mostly-innocent, but the opposition nonetheless. 

and while her reputation may precede her back home, only one has opted to give her prowess a shot. so she leaves rifle and kit at home, sports infiltration gear and garb instead, and stands beside and

she has been the goddess of death to many, but these are unfamiliar waters. pakhet stands at her side, a silent sentry, listening to the hum of the tree as both await their orders from their superiors.

"feeling a bit out of my depth here, but we've got your backs."

intro for kill and lex
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
GEOMANCY
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 16:53:47 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Now Remi didn't have all of the fancy gadgets and the legendary Pokemon and the spooky ghost shenanigans to get her into the tree- but she manages.

Mostly because she's damn stubborn and isn't missing this for the world.

It seems the rest of Rocket wasn't either. She can see people of all ages, even small children, apparently, fighting tooth and nail to get near the tree. She can hear laughing, or something, and flirting and shouting.

Nutty.

And next to her, after she takes a moment to catch her breath, is none other than Mr. Bear Guy and bossman beneath the bossman. The one with the crazy cool Naganadel.

"Sup, Cheekbones. I have somethin' to show you."

She doesn't wait for his response. Instead, she pops open a pokeball to reveal her very own Unown. With a cheeky, proud grin, she glances back at King as well.

"I see you're here for self-sabotage, too. Nice."

Ahead of her, she can see a puzzle. It looks like a crossword, like something out of those old-timey newspapers.

"Where'd that guy get the hoverboard bug?"

notes:
- boring exposition
- remi is with theo and king
- remi shows theo her unown-k for him to report it with his doo-hickey
- ew puzzles
- cool genesect
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
GEOMANCY
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 19:47:54 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

This fucking tree again.

Glory of Rocket? Fuck off, Walsh.

If whatever was in there didn’t promise them some sort of power, she would have just stayed at home and let the rest of the over-eager grunts risk their necks for . . . whatever this is.

The womping willow of a tree is quite intimidating this close up, especially as it slaps the piss out of multiple grunts not too far from them. Bloodied and bruised from the blunt force trauma, they limp away, holding their wounds and clinging to their pride.

Lex has zero desire to look like them. So, she releases the Shadow Gardevoir. The demon leaks from the pokeball in a dark fog, materializing like a phantom. Her tattered dress billows in the still air, hovering over the dark grass with red eyes glued to her master.

“She’ll get us in and past all . . this,” Lex states matter-of-factly, motioning towards the chaos. Infiltration is their specialty, after all.

Lex reaches a hand towards and another towards @ari with a grin pulled across scarlet lips, “Unless you want to get the piss beat out of you. If so, go for it.”

Lex offers and @ari easy transport close to the tree by TELEPORTING in with Shadow Gardevoir (INFILTRATOR)

Work smart, not hard ^_^

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
GEOMANCY
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 23:06:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heart"]
[attr="class","heartpic"]
[attr="class","spacinglist"]

[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]
[attr="class","spacing"]

[attr="class","hearticonholder"]
[attr="class","hearticon"]
[attr="class","heartnotebox"]
[attr="class","heartnotes"]

[attr="class","heartside"]

[attr="class","hearttag"]@

[attr="class","hearttextbox"]

[attr="class","hearttext"]

Just his luck, it was Rayne's first 'assignment' after formally being a part of Rocket... and here he was stuck, in an operation he'd had no idea he'd signed up for, as pretty much cannon fodder for whatever horrors a giant tree that seemed hell-bent on killing them would throw at them. Though he had no intention of becoming fertilizer for some monster tree.[break][break]

With his hair tied up, clad in a hat and a face mask, Rayne was a little cautious—a first in his life, really—though despite his inhibitions about having to get down and dirty on his very first mission, Rayne had eventually sighed and chuckled, if things were going to be chaotic like this, it couldn't hurt to do his best now that he's stuck here, right?[break][break]

"Paua, let's try to keep as many people as safe as we can, set up a REFLECT, and keep an eye out for anything that gets too close!" while he'd had no idea about whatever process his associates had to break through, at the very least he'd be doing his damnedest to keep people safe. Even if he didn't recognise a single one aside from and , both of whom he'd been rather surprised to have found out was a part of this organisation, Rocket seemed to attract the oddest and cutest bunch, huh?

Nano

[newclass=.heart]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#845F91; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpic] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #845F91, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/GZvuKDG.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticon] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/uqZpnGt.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.spacinglist] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.spacing] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#845F91; border:solid 1px #FFCB70; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbox] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#56535A; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#CCCCFF; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext b] color:#E6B3CC; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartside] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotebox] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#56535A; border:solid 1px #FFCB70; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#CCCCFF; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttag] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#56535A; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholder] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #FFCB70; padding:10px; border-right-color: #56535A; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#FFCB70; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#56535A 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotes::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#FFCB70; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[break][break]

TL;DR[break]
- Rayne's set up a Reflect screen using Raichu to protect himself and as many other Rockets as he can.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,663 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
GEOMANCY
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 1:58:07 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint is as ready as he’ll ever be. He’s been training for this after all. Lately, the missions coming down from on high have been getting more and more difficult. This proved to be one of the most difficult tasks yet. As part of the support force joining the excursion his task was clear, protect those who had the keys of entry to the Tree of Life or die trying. Give or take a few tasks. For one, he would be putting his live streaming talents to the test yet again. Kitted out with the usual toys and gadgets from Mint would be doing his best to stay alive and return with video footage of the inside of the tree of life. Currently, he was livestreaming to the rest of Rocket HQ but if it was anything like Groudon’s tantrum at Mt. Pyre the feed would cut off the moment they passed the threshold, and he would be left recording for his own purposes. “Signal’s ok, no weird feedback or lagging as of yet.” He said casually into a small radio at his ear and muting his livestream mic. [break][break]

As he’s making the final adjustments, mostly fidgeting with his hair a bit, a voice breaks him out of his nervous silence. “O-Oh!” He remembered the bright hair form MAGMA. Besides what other HUGE meeting had there been lately? He gave the other grunt a nod. “Yeah, I’m Mint.” He offered his hand as he spoke, smiling excitedly. “I like your name. Did you pick it yourself?” he asked, sincere despite how it may have sounded otherwise. [break][break]

The Tree of Life is already weird enough, but when the head of Rocket, Walsh, sends them all running, Mint lets out his partner ready to follow. A slightly slower pace but at least not left behind. “I’m on guard duty so I’ll watch your back, Prince.” He said giving the other rocket a grunt and a wave as Stracciatella lifts him off the ground and carefully deposits him on one of her shoulders. [break][break]

[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]
[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

The familiar chill spread through the playing field as released his own Ninetails and summoned a hailstorm. Perfect. “Telly, get by them and start Aurora Veil, then move to deflect the roots. I’ll hold on.” She joined the fray with ease, almost excited to relieve some stress and work out some pent-up energy. Good. Mint gave a tentative look around, the glasses he was using to capture video slowly panning over the scene. He unmuted the mic to narrate, as the Abomasnow settled near and @rayne offering a bit of cover while Mint filmed. [break][break]

“Looks like our first real challenge is gonna be: a door! The key’s probably something to do with the Unown Report, which I currently do not have a copy of- oh! Never mind let’s have a looksee.” He stated, bending over slightly to read over Chu-e’s shoulder. “Mmmm…a culture is something to do with bacteria …they’re trying Xenic which means…” he began murmuring to himself before shouting over at those touching the panels. “Hey Bryan, Eris! Try Declination for the long word!” He looked back at the pair he was standing with before pointing at Lucien. "D-Didn't I visit your cafe?!" he asked beginning to grin at the coincidence of finding the cute barista all the way out here.

[break][break]

+ lotta tags but mainly for the people he knows fucking with tiles [break][break]

tl;dr mint speaks to Prince [break]
goes in and uses Stracciatella the Abomasnow who uses Aurora Veil [break]
Chilling with Chu-e and Lucien, using Chu-e's report lmao [break]
Counting letters guesses 'Declination' [break]
REGONIZES LUCIEN?? LMAO [break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kodiak

Bahamut
He/Him
Feburary 14
Celadon City, Kanto
Bisexual
GAMEFREAK President
grunt
15 height
15 height
let's game!
awards
20 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cossack
Cossack Kurama
GEOMANCY
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 4:08:04 GMT
Cossack Kurama Avatar
[attr="class","cossack"]

it was an exciting venture to be a part of even if he had only arrived in the region and set up shop a few weeks ago. he could be tending to his company to make sure that the move wasn't causing any delays on their own projects he just couldn't pass up a chance to inspect this fabled tree he heard much about during his trip over here. to think that a mysterious tree would sprout up on the same day that they decided to take over sootopolis.

perhaps walsh really was onto something such as providence smiling down on them.

yet there was no real time to revel in it, they needed to get this tree to even spill its secrets first. as they made their way deeper into the forest they soon reached their destination where... a door greeted them. the term "door" was pretty used loosely here as the wall of black and panels seemed to enthrall cossack as he approached it. "well now this is interesting." muttering to himself he reached oout to touch one of the panels like a few others who brought out floating letters to aid them in deciphering this strange blockade.

@geomancy

[newclass=.cossack] [/newclass]
[newclass=.cossack b] color: #7a66d9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cossack i] color: #7a66d9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cossack u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7a66d9;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
GEOMANCY
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 5:15:27 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

There’s a nod in both acknowledgement and greeting when approaches and commands his own Unown to hit one of the tiles, Mars then inevitably finding himself having to reach for his phone to open the Unown Report’s app. ”If it really is ‘Xenic’, then the word across would likely be ‘Declination’, but… Why would it even be words from the report in the first place? Did they put this... barrier here?”
[break][break]
The questions are as if his own musings calmly spoken out loud and caught up in these thoughts and in looking through the Unown Report as he is, Mars does not notice the antics of ’s devious Mr. Mime. He does notice the way the underboss randomly flips tiles though, but just as he’s about to say something about it, arrives with his Guzzlord...
[break][break]
There’s a passing thought akin to ’What the fuck is that thing?!’, only to a second later remember having seen mention of it. Right… Guzzlord… Giant fucking trash compactor. Should have known he could count on Priam to bring something both useful and fucked up.
[break][break]
”Nice stickers, who’s the ‘baby on board’?” He asks with the slightest of smirks, as if the answer weren’t already obvious. Sorry, . Should he get some stickers for his Metagross too? While Mars is busy considering this, the pokémon’s METAL CLAWS deal with any vines that might get too close.
[break][break]
”A team building exercise, huh? I guess you could see it that way...” If people were actually willing to participate in said exercise, that is, but when looking at the wall of Unown once again, Mars is glad to notice a few who do help with flipping through the tiles. ”We should probably speed this up, though. Have your pokémon ready in case of anything, we don’t know what might be on the other side.”
[break][break]
If they even manage to get the Unown to disperse, that is.
[break][break]
It’s a general statement more than anything else, and calling the rest of his own Unown out of their pokéballs, he directs the 'O' to flip the second to last tile to match.
[break][break]
No way he’s touching that thing himself, after all.

[break][break]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]- Wonders wtf the Unown Report has to do with all this
[break]- Doesn't notice Chu-e's Mr.Mime trying to set him up ;-;
[break]- Chats with Priam
[break]- Flipping the 'O' tile for DECLINATION.

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[BREAK]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
GEOMANCY
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 5:59:54 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snubis12"]
[attr="class","top"]

eh?
[break][break]
"ye, sure."
[break][break]
king preferred matches, to a typical lighter, though a good zippo had it's place. he was still looking for his type. so, king simply tosses the old guard the rest of the stack. then his attention moves towards the newest arrival. a familiar one, both in and out of clothing.
[break][break]
"why's he 'cheekbones'? don't i get nothin' special as a nickname?"
[break][break]
all around him, voices rose and fell. he didn't give a shit about any of it.
[break][break]
"fuck the hoverboard. when can we kill somethin'?"
[break][break]
though, the hoverboard was cool af.

[attr="class","ooc"]@geomancy[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[newclass=".snubis12"]--accent:#b0c4de; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis12 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis12 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis12 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis12 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snubis12 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
GEOMANCY
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 14:03:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Stay within arm's reach of , or ? Eris' thoughts on the matter are as clear as day.
[break][break]

[break]
But she's easily distracted by Chu-e's headpat and Mint's sudden appearance, a hand raised up as she waits for him to return a high-five. And if he doesn't, she'll just gently hit his cheek.
[break][break]
At her whistle, Reiner attempts to paralyse incoming branches with a Thunder Wave and swipes at the rest that come too close. Anything that keeps them from grabbing onto them or trying to give them a good ol' concussion. Eris, on the other hand, takes to Mint's advice like a fish to water, tiptoeing just slightly to touch the bottom most letter and change it to an N.
[break][break]
"You know, I heard a bad omen. From like... a really important spirit. Something about the Darkest Day and shenanigans. You know, end of the world destruction stuff. And it's just a gut feeling but... this tree ties in somehow."
[break][break]
[break]
Tl;dr -[break]
- Reiner tries to paralyse the tree branches with Thunder Wave[break]
- Eris tapping last tile to N for DECLINATION
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || into the woods

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]   [break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,378 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
GEOMANCY
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 17:11:56 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

lulu’s attention shifted to the dusknoir, eyeing it uncomfortable while observing its manipulation of gravity. looking for anything off.

she’d come to respect as a colleague—enough to divulge some of her concern and excitement.

“to be honest, iyona, i think what’s on the other side of this may be another universe.” her words were hushed, as though for only the other scientist to hear.

a voice drew her attention. . she looked over, to find there, and joining them, the woman who didn’t like tequila ( ). “hello.”

“it’s because he has nice cheekbones. duh,” she assisted. and then, as though she was set on harassing him: ”that’s the coolest goddamn hoverboard you’ll ever see, wayland. jealousy is unbecoming.”

she reached for a cigarette of her own. might as well. it might’ve been her last smoke.

TLDR:
* lulu answers kano's question
* harrasses king wayland because
@geomancy
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
GEOMANCY
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2021 20:17:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
here we gooooo
prince didn't notice 's streaming material at first; or, rather, the implications didn't click at first until a sudden oh shit moment. but they don't seem to mind, despite a bit of nervousness. which prince can't blame them for; he's nervous, himself, feeling like his heart's going to beat out of his chest or something like that. which he hopes doesn't happen; he doesn't need to die before the mission even really starts or whatever.

the other grunt introduces themselves as mint, and offers a hand in greeting. prince takes it, with an awkward, still-nervous smile of his own. "i did. i like your name, too, mint." he almost adds that it's cute, but they're on a mission; he doubts that the other rockets will appreciate his flirting.

maybe when they get out. if they both make it out.

when welsh sends the rest of the rockets moving, prince reaches to summon his skarmory. "i'll watch your back, too, mint." hopefully. he planned too, but-

wait. was that the kid he had worked on destroying the car with? ella? no, that wasn't it, it was- . apparently the poor kid was here, too, and prince can't disguise his worry as he snaps his fingers and gestures for his skarmory to back up reiner with a slash towards the roots.

with that in mind, he made his way over to ; one of the other people he knew. holy shit, he really was that awkward person at a party, wasn't he? if the party was a dangerous, life-threatening mission, at least.

tldr:
- introduced himself to mint. almost flirts but decides against it.
- releases his skarmory to help reiner against the tree.
- recognizes eris. worries about her because she's a child.
- goes to chu-e because he's the only other person prince really recognizes.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".prince"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".prince b"]color:#7b6678; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prince i"]color:#7b6678; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".prince a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]