Jess

Tilly, Mattie
she/her
August 2
Bi
Veterinarian
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greenlaw
Matilda Greenlaw
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 3:55:11 GMT
Matilda Greenlaw Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matilda"]

As snags the attention of , Matilda takes the opportunity to sneak over to the drink table and pour herself a large glass of punch. Gotta take it easy on the mulled wine - I guess it's stronger than I thought. She makes sure to stand out of people's way as she sips her drink and looks down at Vega. "That was your fault, you know," she mutters halfheartedly, gesturing to Mars and company. Vega gives her a dead stare and Mattie looks away, but the Pokemon doesn't let her off the hook that easily. The bulbasaur bites the hem of Mattie's dress and tugs, dragging the woman's gaze down to her Companion once more so Vega can roll her eyes dramatically and push her head against the woman's calf.[break][break]

Matilda sighs and downs about half her cup, refilling it before she heads over to , her eyes twinkling in the fairy lights. "Hey, come meet Mars," she demands, grabbing his hand and gently tugging him in the direction of the small group she'd wandered away from moments prior. She's careful to walk the fine line of waiting for the conversation to naturally conclude, but not linger so near she can overhear what's being discussed.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.matilda]font:11px roboto;--accent:#db9dbd;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda ]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 4:03:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

After he’d dropped off his gift with Locke, he saw another familiar face.

“Oh, ‘scuse me for a bit, Locke,” he apologized to the courier. “I’ll be back shortly. I have some extra—gifts to hand out in person.”

With an apologetic grin, he then hobbled in Melody’s direction. Damn, this walking business was harder than it looked sometimes.

(Especially after spending almost ninety days in rolling chair hell.)

Once he’d approached his fellow Gym Leader, he began to dig around once more in the pocket of his fancy suit until he found the Pokéball he was looking for.

“Not sure if you have one of these, but you have a whole ‘the Little Mermaid’ vibe going. Happy Holidays.”

• hands Melody a gift (2 of 10 gifts given)
• [give a present to 5 people: 2 / 5]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 4:32:46 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Oooh~ Thank you, little one." Barnaby happily accepted the unique Poké Ball from the DELIBIRD. He turned the ball over in his palm, appreciating all the little details. Leave it to to give a POG-themed gift. "If you can, please return this—" The journalist extracted yet another Luxury Ball from his coat, this one adorned with a red ribbon. "—to your owner." He waved the Delivery Pokémon off with a smile.

Attached to the ball was a tag with the following message:

"A gift to celebrate our shared Kalos upbringing. It was difficult finding a Pokémon to match your large personality, but I think I may have come close. Happy Holidays, Martín.

— Barnaby Finch ❤"

prompt: give a gift to someone (2/5)
trade thread
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 4:42:30 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At the same time Alexei was talking with Melody, and the fact that there was already one Delibird running around—

Another Delibird was making the rounds.

The distinct difference between ’s Delibird and this one was the fact that this second Delibird looked a little grumpier than normal—if but for the fact that he was wearing a rather large festive Santa hat to accompany the already red-and-white coloration of his plumage.

Squawking as he caught sight of his human talking with another human, this Delibird then meandered through the crowd, looking for someone—someone—smaller than the other small human his owner had spoken with earlier.

Eventually he would find his target recipient, before poking at the even tinier human (Eris) in the leg.

Should that not work, he would squawk a few times to catch her attention, trying to pull on the nearest article of clothing he could reach before handing her a Pokéball with a little note.

• Alex’s Delibird, Moroz (this Delibird is wearing a Santa hat) drops off a gift for Eris! (3 of 10 gifts given)
• [give a present to 5 people: 3 / 5]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 4:45:15 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
The irony that Luka has befriended so many Rockets after fleeing them in Kalos is one that she can't quite appreciate yet. Though appreciate isn't the right word...it's kind of a tragedy. But that's a problem for another day![break][break]

All she knows for now is that is a darling, resilient girl, and the older woman beams when she perks up again. With a nod Luka releases her and straightens, brushing off the skirt of her elaborate Santa costume. She spins around to start making their drinks, the bell at her throat chiming merrily.[break][break]

"That sounds good to me!" she agrees with a laugh. "Hi, hello!" she calls out to the rest of the partygoers. "Everyone, come grab some cocoa if you'd like!" A bottle of Bailey's sitting on the tray grabs her eye. "It's, um...appropriately aged, if you get my meaning!"[break][break]

While she doles out mugs of Irish cream cocoa (Eris gets one that's not spiked, sorry darling), her Lopunny plays santa instead. The rabbit, dressed up in a jaunty christmas cape to match her trainer's, hands out another gift to someone Luka had pointed out. Though she doesn't know , he seems to be friends with . And a friend of Mars is a friend of hers! The gift is held in the same cutesy ball, with the same little gift bag of pokeblocks and cookies attached.[break][break]

[break]
's gift is a super cool

[break][break]
@deck the halls[break]prompt: give a gift to someone (4/10) [break]trade thread

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 4:54:26 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Two presents given and Barnaby was really starting to get into the holiday spirit. He grabbed yet another Luxury Ball from his coat, this one adorned with a pink bow. Releasing his DELPHOX, he instructed her to find the little girl with pale blonde hair running around the party. How hard could it be to find ?

The journalist quickly wrote the following message on the gift tag before sending it off:

"I greatly enjoyed your piano playing! A truly spectacular job. Please, take this gift as thanks for a wonderful performance. Happy Holidays!

— Barnaby Finch"

prompt: give a gift to someone (3/5)
trade thread

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 4:56:15 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Once he’d dropped off his present with Melody, he thought he saw someone his friend had told him about—

The one who’d entered a costume contest that he was originally supposed to enter a couple of months ago!

Only problem was that since it was Halloween at the time (plus there were actual, legitimate ghosts crawling around the place where the contest had taken place) he’d ended up asking said friend to go in his place instead.

And so therefore—

“Excuse me, okay? I’ll be right back.”

Apologizing to Melody as he knew he was probably going to lose sight of this young lady, he hobbled over to where a certain ‘miss Luka’ was handing out spiked hot chocolate, he’s already found what he was looking for.

“Uhh, excuse me, miss—Luka, right?” he began, before handing the Pokéball that had a pink sticker on it.

“I saw your entry for the costume contest a few months ago and I believe I have something else to add to your collection. You can turn up the meter with this one even more, I think. Happy Holidays.”

And in exchange, he grabbed a mug of what he already suspected was spiked hot chocolate—perfect!

Ain’t nobody stayin’ sober here yo

• Alex hands Luka a gift! (4 of 10 gifts given)
• [give a present to a new player character 1 / 5]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 4:58:55 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Just as Mars is about to tell his Delibird to continue with its task of delivering their gifts to people, the pokémon surprises him by giving him a pokéball much different from the ones being carried in its sack. This one comes with a red ribbon and a tag, and when reading the message written upon it, the banker can’t help but laugh.
[break][break]
Instead of interrupting the other’s conversation, he chooses to send a quick text message to the journalist:
[break][break]
merci 💞 always knew I could always count on you to acknowledge my greatness [break]
joyeuses fêtes, barnaby[break]
give felix my regards 😘

[break]
It’s then when he hears invite everyone to get some hot chocolate, and so, he smiles at .
[break][break]
”We should join in on that, I’m out of mulled wine.”
[break][break]
It's with those words that he heads off, all while his Delibird decides to continue with its task all on its own, waddling away towards the nearest guest. The next person it approaches with a gift happens to be !

[break][break]
[attr="class","coarknot6"]

[break]
The pokéballs given to each guest by the Delibird resemble a Premier Ball’s simple design, but where the accents would be red there is gold instead, and the button at their centre looks much like Meowth’s golden amulet. If they are to press it, unexpected gifts might await them…
[break][break]
Seasonal greetings from Martín del Mar and POG Bank.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

NOTES

[break]- GIVE A POKÉMON GIFT TO FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE (5) - 6
[break]- I HOPE YOU LIKE IT... Sigillaria will go around giving gifts to EVERYONE so I will update the trade as the posts go.
[break]Here's the trade link ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".coarknot6"]width:32px; height:32px; margin: 0px auto; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/RNKd5z6/DB-Pog-Ball.png); background-size:cover; transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".coarknot6:hover"]background-image:url(https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sun-moon/icon/electrike.png); transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 5:14:49 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Just as he thought his gift-giving was concluded, a LOPUNNY hopped toward him, arms outstretched with the most colorful Poké Ball Barnaby had ever seen. It was practically screaming pink. He loved it. Again, he asked for the messenger Pokémon to return a present of his own.

The journalist quickly wrote the following message on the gift tag before sending it off:

" , thank you so much for your gift! I hope to make your acquaintance soon.

Please accept a present of my own.

Happy Holidays!

— Barnaby Finch"

prompt: give a gift to someone (4/5)
trade thread

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 6:17:12 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
“Uhh, excuse me, miss—Luka, right?” [break][break]

She turns immediately at the sound, blinking over at someone she doesn't recognize, but who certainly seems to know her. That's a first. A softly pleased flush colors her cheeks. "Ah, um, yeah! That's me!"[break][break]

And honestly, she's astounded he recognizes her from the contest. That had been quite a while ago, and she hadn't realized their costumes stood out so much! Pride isn't an emotion she's used to, but she feels a certain happy warmth in her chest nonetheless.[break][break]

"Oh goodness...you saw that? Ehe...w-well, I'm flattered! Though it's all thanks to Bonbon that we won," Luka says, gesturing over to the Lopunny that's still distributing gifts. "But thank you so much! I'll take good care of it," she promises, with a star-studded smile to match the energy she'd put into that contest all those months ago. "And here, here! I have something for you too."[break][break]

She hands over her gifts along with the hot chocolate and a knowing wink. This party is promising to get real fun real fast.[break][break]

They'll meet again, someday in the future when Fish has enough strength to start a gym thread.[break][break]

[break]
's gift is a baby

[break][break]
@deck the halls[break]prompt: give a gift to someone (5/10) [break]trade thread

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 6:58:02 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“It was definitely memorable, yes—in fact you may have met my friend who entered the contest… he’s the one who entered with a, get this, a ‘shiny’ Galarian Articuno,” he added with a chuckle.

He was—amused at how the other man had managed to convince a Legendary Pokémon, of all things, to agree to that insanity!

After receiving the Pokéball in exchange, he blinked.

“Oh, really, I mustn’t, but if you insist—thank you!”

Alexei was very sure that she would enjoy his present, too.

He thought he saw another familiar face in the crowd, so with another hurried apology, he hobbled away to continue giving away presents.

The Santa-hat Delibird, on the other hand, then made his way over to another human before rummaging around and pulling at the nearest article of clothing the man was wearing so the other would look down.

It took some rummaging around, but a Pokéball with a simple flame sticker was then handed to the man, before the Delibird continued on his way to distribute more presents.

• Alex’s Delibird, Moroz (this Delibird is wearing a Santa hat) drops off a gift for Barnaby! (5 of 10 gifts given)
• [give a present to a new player character 2 / 5]

close tab

played by

Jack

Dom, Nic, Nicky
he/him
May 19
Gay
Ranger
Cadet
Single
35 height
35 height
let's not forget we're flying.
awards
91 posts
Dominic Grey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dom
Dominic Grey
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 7:33:13 GMT
Dominic Grey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dominic"]

The flurry of activity was dizzying. Or maybe that was the alcohol. Or the social anxiety. Who could say for sure? All Dom was sure of was the slight spin of the room and the jovial atmosphere. He smiled despite himself, taking another long drink of that delicious punch. A moment later, he realized that was at his elbow. He blinked slowly at her, waiting for her to come into focus properly. She never really did. Before he processed her words, Tilly was dragging him over towards . Lynx toddled after him, still looking concerned.[break][break]

Vaguely aware that he was supposed to introduce himself, Dom stuck out his hand and said, "Dominic Grey. I'm a ranger from Kanto." He sincerely hoped that the other man responded with his name; Dom was sure Tilly had said it at least once, but it certainly wasn't registering in his brain any longer. Mark? No. Mavis? Probably not.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.dominic]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 8:25:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]deck the halls with boughs of holly
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]a bright and beautiful yuletide
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Not long after she calms herself from receiving a gift from Luka, she finds two Delibirds handing her more gifts that she hadn't expected to receive. And once again, she finds the wave of emotions beginning to surge again, the child biting her bottom lips as she gives both of the Delibirds a hug. She's sure that she won't forget their kindness any time soon...
[break][break]
Still, if she promised Luka she's okay, then she will try her best to be okay. With shaky hands, she's taking the hot chocolate offered and silently questioning what it is that Luka's adding into the rest of them being handed out, thanking her before taking a sip. It's much sweeter than the fruit punch and leaves no question for Remy's taste in drinks - Redeemed, but perhaps not entirely.
[break][break]
"U- uhm... I made this one for you Miss Luka..." Whispering over the growing din, Eris quickly hands her a pastel pokeball, ribbons fluttering with the motion. "And I'll have another hot choccy, please!"
[break][break]
The cup is taken before Luka can tamper with it - not that she would if Eris is the one taking it - and off the child goes again, nudging Reiner along with a soft bump of her hip.
[break][break]
"Cmon, we gotta go find him! It's no fun if he doesn't come, right?"
[break][break]
Up the stairs and past any prying eyes, she disappears into the hallways that lead to almost everywhere. It's like Narnia except probably doesn't have a door that leads to a garden of pokemon turned to stone! ... right? Thankfully, the butler busy dusting the hallways upstairs is more than quick to catch onto her intention, leading her past whatever strange secrets Remy might just be hiding beyond those unopened doors and straight to his study.
[break][break]
A brief few knocks allows her the chance to push the door ajar, peeping into the room as Reiner follows suit.
[break][break]
"Remy? Are you busy? Can I come in?"
[break][break]
[break]
❆ Give a gift to someone (2/??)
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/EMcuDIV.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f45aa0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LN5cH9K.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 8:29:15 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Just as Mars reaches the heavenly land that is a refreshments table and pours himself some more mulled wine, he’s approached by the same man who had joined their small carolling session before – now apparently being dragged towards him by . Mars had said he wanted to meet him, hadn’t he? Wasn’t his name Dom or something?
[break][break]
, apparently.
[break][break]
”Martín del Mar, it’s nice to meet you Dominic.” Setting his glass of mulled wine on the table for now, he takes the other’s outstretched hand – a firm handshake that comes in the company of an ever so confident smile. ”A ranger, huh? Then let me say ‘thank you’ for your service to the region. It’s deeply appreciated.”
[break][break]
Appreciation seems to be all most rangers get, because the League sure isn’t very generous with their wages. A shame, but maybe Sigillaria will have a gift to spare for this particular ranger.
[break][break]
For now, the joyful Delibird finds herself chasing after , soon tugging at his jacket a few times to call to his attention before giving him a pokéball…

[break][break]
[attr="class","coarknot"]

[break]
The pokéballs given to each guest by the Delibird resemble a Premier Ball’s simple design, but where the accents would be red there is gold instead, and the button at their centre looks much like Meowth’s golden amulet. If they are to press it, unexpected gifts might await them…
[break][break]
Seasonal greetings from Martín del Mar and POG Bank.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

NOTES

[break]- GIVE A POKÉMON GIFT TO FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE (5) - 7
[break]- I HOPE YOU LIKE IT... Sigillaria will go around giving gifts to EVERYONE so I will update the trade as the posts go.
[break]Here's the trade link ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".coarknot"]width:32px; height:32px; margin: 0px auto; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/RNKd5z6/DB-Pog-Ball.png); background-size:cover; transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".coarknot:hover"]background-image:url(https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sun-moon/icon/aerodactyl.png); transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 11:34:49 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]deck the halls with boughs of holly
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]a bright and beautiful yuletide
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Her wonder never stops her from thinking about the gifts she hangs onto, so she makes do by entrusting the package to her Yamper and sending her off. Eyja is a steadfast hound, waddling through the halls and down the stairs to search for the specified recipient. Even as people dance around the grand space and accidentally step into her path, she's doesn't give up until she reaches , barking as she rubs against his leg.
[break][break]
When he takes a peek, he'll find a small satchel around her neck, a Christmas-coloured pokeball decorated with patches of glitter and a small note awaits him.
[break][break]
'It's not a lot but I hope you like it! Happy holidays, Locke!'
[break][break]
[break]
❆ Give a gift to someone (3/??)
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/EMcuDIV.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f45aa0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LN5cH9K.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]